PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous NDN Blogger

06-17-2010, 03:31 PM
It is understandable, though not excusable, when mindless verbal abuse is directed at law enforcement. Often these attacks demonstrate the pathetic calibre of our detractors. As law enforcement officers we try our best to ignore anyone who takes refuge in the anonymity of public attacks against us. It is an indicator of the extent of our professionalism.

But imagine the anger when it is proven these attacks do not come from a frustrated citizen, angry ex convict or mentally ill conspiracy theorist. Imagine these attacks come from someone you have to depend on in a crisis; someone who wears the same uniform as you.

We have all observed indicators that mothernature, diamondgrl, and angelangel is the same person posting under different user names. I agree based on language, topic of discussion and affiliations. We can all probably agree that this person works beside us based on the demonstrated knowledge of internal policies, decisions and incidents.

On June 10th there was an article in the Naples Daily News regarding the promotion of a female agency member. All of the comments complimented that member and offered encouragement. One anonymous poster, diamondgrl, publicly attacked that member and her husband who was noted to work at the range.

A review of all of diamondgrl’s postings on the Naples Daily News website indicated an overall hatred for the men and women of our agency. Two of the postings, oddly enough, were encouragement for the Golden Gate American Juniors little league team. A review of the article also showed that only one other person anonymously posted their encouragement for the Golden Gate American Juniors; the notorious NDN blogger mothernature.

So the question begs to be asked. Why would these two user names comment on a little league team in Eastern Golden Gate? Likely because this person has a child on the team and is offering support like any other parent would.

The final link is for the District 27 little league roster. Scroll through the article for the roster of kids on the Golden Gate American Juniors team. Then ask yourself if you recognize any of the names. You might be shocked. Then again, maybe you won’t be.

We all have a Constitutional right to free speech but that doesn’t mean I have to like what you are saying and the forum you choose to say it in. You may have vast anger toward a few people that you believe have wronged you. However, your displaced anger and the manner in which you have published it has damaged all of us.

I have no confidence or trust in you as a Deputy Sheriff.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/jun/09/collier-county-sheriffs-office-appoints-first-fema/

http://www.naplesnews.com/users/diamondgrl/

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jul/01/youth-baseball-golden-gate-american-juniors-topple/

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jun/17/little-league-remaining-district-27-all-star-roste/

LEO the LYIN'
06-17-2010, 07:21 PM
The Anonymouse NDN Blogger/wife answer can be gleaned from following news story verbage.

"Investigators ran an activity report from June 1, 2007, to Oct. 10, 2007, and found that Lauer made no felony or misdemeanor arrests, written any reports, or issued any traffic citations, traffic written warnings, traffic verbal warnings or notice to appears."
http://www.freesteader.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3735

Collier deputies reprimanded for mocking superiors, bragging about slacking

A sergeant with the Collier County Sheriff’s Office was demoted in February and two subordinates were reprimanded after an investigation revealed they used an internal messaging system to complain about how much they hated their jobs and brag about their poor attitudes.

The three North Naples road patrol deputies also used the messaging system to mock two supervisors, whom they nicknamed “Porky” and “Bonehead.”

An audit of the agency’s Mobile Date Terminals, which allow deputies to message one another from the laptops in their vehicles, revealed that Sgt. Anthony Lauer, 42, Cpl. Karl Meier, 51, and Deputy Nicholas Shaffer, 25, sent the inappropriate messages from June 2007, through October 2007, according to an internal investigation.

Lauer expressed disdain for his role in several messages, including one that read “oh, hello. I hate my job :-)” and another that read “have I told you recently that I hate my job?.”

During a volley of messages in August, Shaffer and Lauer joked about their poor attitudes.

“I am indeed a poor excuse for a deputy with a poor attitude,” Shaffer wrote.

“on the contrary, you are a fine excuse for a dep with a poor attitude,” Lauer replied.

Days later Shaffer and Lauer discussed how little they cared.

“ONE PERSON CARES LESS THAN YOU....AND YOU ARE TALKIN TO HIM,” Shaffer wrote. To which Lauer replied “hehehe... no one - no one - cares les than me :-)”

In at least two messages Lauer joked about his lack of activity while on duty.

“at risk of ruining a good thing, have you notice my time for today?” Lauer wrote to Shaffer.

“12 hours of inactivity is outstanding” Shaffer replied.

In fact, reports indicate that Lauer truly was inactive at the time.

Investigators ran an activity report from June 1, 2007, to Oct. 10, 2007, and found that Lauer made no felony or misdemeanor arrests, written any reports, or issued any traffic citations, traffic written warnings, traffic verbal warnings or notice to appears.

“I can only say that it was my lack of enthusiasm for the job,” Lauer said in an internal interview.

In the messages all three deputies referred to Lt. Andy Prisco as “Porky” and Sgt. Neal Bohannon as “Bonehead.”

During internal interviews the deputies said they were not trying to undermine Prisco’s and Bohannon’s authority.

“What I did was childish, sophomoric, amateur, and failed miserably to adhere to the standards of this agency or to professional management and leadership as a whole,” Lauer wrote in a letter.

Lauer, who started with the Sheriff’s Office in 1990 and currently earns $71,078.54 a year, told investigators that he was unhappy to be returned to road patrol in 2006 from a role as an administrative assistant at headquarters. He said he was “burned out” and that his melancholy was affecting not only his job, but his home life.

Investigators determined that Lauer’s negative attitude and work ethic were adopted by his subordinates.

“Being that low will never happen to me again,” Lauer said in an internal interview. “After I connected the dots, so to speak, it, it actually felt good to realize it and to see it. I felt bad that I had presented myself like that to my shift.”

Lauer was demoted from sergeant to corporal, and is now working in East Naples, the Sheriff’s Office reported. All three deputies were given a letter of reprimand, a final warning and placed on 12 months probation.

Meier, who started with the Sheriff’s Office in 1995 and earns $63,901.75 a year, was disciplined in 2003 for lying during an internal investigation about driving his patrol car while intoxicated. In December 2007, a 91-year-old man with Alzheimer’s disease fell, hit his head and died after an encounter with Meier.

Shaffer, who started with the agency in 2001 and earns $47,896.94 a year, last made headlines in July 2007, when he was honored with the Phoenix award after he and another deputy helped save the life of a elderly man who had gone into cardiac arrest. :devil:

06-17-2010, 08:29 PM
It is understandable, though not excusable, when mindless verbal abuse is directed at law enforcement. Often these attacks demonstrate the pathetic calibre of our detractors. As law enforcement officers we try our best to ignore anyone who takes refuge in the anonymity of public attacks against us. It is an indicator of the extent of our professionalism.

But imagine the anger when it is proven these attacks do not come from a frustrated citizen, angry ex convict or mentally ill conspiracy theorist. Imagine these attacks come from someone you have to depend on in a crisis; someone who wears the same uniform as you.

We have all observed indicators that mothernature, diamondgrl, and angelangel is the same person posting under different user names. I agree based on language, topic of discussion and affiliations. We can all probably agree that this person works beside us based on the demonstrated knowledge of internal policies, decisions and incidents.

On June 10th there was an article in the Naples Daily News regarding the promotion of a female agency member. All of the comments complimented that member and offered encouragement. One anonymous poster, diamondgrl, publicly attacked that member and her husband who was noted to work at the range.

A review of all of diamondgrl’s postings on the Naples Daily News website indicated an overall hatred for the men and women of our agency. Two of the postings, oddly enough, were encouragement for the Golden Gate American Juniors little league team. A review of the article also showed that only one other person anonymously posted their encouragement for the Golden Gate American Juniors; the notorious NDN blogger mothernature.

So the question begs to be asked. Why would these two user names comment on a little league team in Eastern Golden Gate? Likely because this person has a child on the team and is offering support like any other parent would.

The final link is for the District 27 little league roster. Scroll through the article for the roster of kids on the Golden Gate American Juniors team. Then ask yourself if you recognize any of the names. You might be shocked. Then again, maybe you won’t be.

We all have a Constitutional right to free speech but that doesn’t mean I have to like what you are saying and the forum you choose to say it in. You may have vast anger toward a few people that you believe have wronged you. However, your displaced anger and the manner in which you have published it has damaged all of us.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2010/jun/09/collier-county-sheriffs-office-appoints-first-fema/

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jul/01/youth-baseball-golden-gate-american-juniors-topple/

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/jun/17/little-league-remaining-district-27-all-star-roste/

Nice detective work, guest. For all the stupid sh*t he has done over the years, he shouldn't be working here anymore. Common knowledge of hiding behind shopping centers and not going to calls or being the last one to the call so he doesn't have to take the paper. What a chump.

06-17-2010, 09:33 PM
The fact that you brought a child into this & posted that child's name & a link to his picture is pretty bad. Mod is there anyway to get this taken off of here? Seems to me you may of put this child in jeopardy.

06-17-2010, 10:12 PM
I hate seeing the negative post on the NDN blogs but I don't think it's right for this post to be allowed to remain here based on someone's assumption that this person is the NDN blogger. I originally read this post and decided to wait and see if it would be allowed to remain, which would show if mod is impartial or not. Sadly, it has remained. There are several deputies kids mentioned in that article and someone not reading the first thoroughly could mistake one of them as the person being accused. The person that posted this is no better than mothernature or any of the other anon bloggers. Guest, you complain about someone expressing anonymous opinions, which is exactly what you did.

As mod usuaaly says, if you know something, say it and back it up with facts.
You have put a lot of good deputies under unwarranted suspicion.

mod 167
06-17-2010, 10:19 PM
The fact that you brought a child into this & posted that child's name & a link to his picture is pretty bad. Mod is there anyway to get this taken off of here? Seems to me you may of put this child in jeopardy.

The photos were published in the newspaper which is now public record. The OP never singled-out a particular child, out of the numerous photos which was posted in the paper, and named that child as a deputy's child. I do not see how a child is in "Jeopardy" from this post. If Ihave over-looked something please be more specific.

Regarding: 1ufu8,

I hate seeing the negative post on the NDN blogs but I don't think it's right for this post to be allowed to remain here based on someone's assumption that this person is the NDN blogger. I originally read this post and decided to wait and see if it would be allowed to remain, which would show if mod is impartial or not. Sadly, it has remained. There are several deputies kids mentioned in that article and someone not reading the first thoroughly could mistake one of them as the person being accused. The person that posted this is no better than mothernature or any of the other anon bloggers. Guest, you complain about someone expressing anonymous opinions, which is exactly what you did.

As mod usuaaly says, if you know something, say it and back it up with facts.
You have put a lot of good deputies under unwarranted suspicion.

The OP has made statements that he believes that the three bloggers are one in the same; something that we have all thought was true over the years. The OP never stated who he thought was the NDN blogger and the articles he has referenced has several deputies names in it so the OP never identifies a single person. The OP has not violated any of the Terms of Use as of this time but like all of the threads and posts made, I will continue to monitor.

Thanks,

Mod 167

06-17-2010, 10:40 PM
The post clearly states to refer to the Golden Gate American Juniors team roster. That is the team that diamondgrl and mothernature expressed an interest in. If you look there you will find the namesake of motherature. The other names appear to be coincidental and unintended.

mod 167
06-17-2010, 10:58 PM
The post clearly states to refer to the Golden Gate American Juniors team roster. That is the team that diamondgrl and mothernature expressed an interest in. If you look there you will find the namesake of motherature. The other names appear to be coincidental and unintended.

Anyone who is not aware of who Mothernaturs child is will not know the difference in the names of the incidental children and the actual namesake... unless you know and you are clearly advising who her child is. In any case, it has not been proven that Mothernature is in fact a deputy and if that child is her child. All that has been done so far is make reference that the child identified could possibly be a child of a NDN blogger, Mothernature, or a deputy, unknown which because several have been named... unless you know who Mothernature is and are clearly advising that this is her child.

Mod 167

06-17-2010, 11:29 PM
I say live and let live. I have been disappointed and angry at the anonymous poster, but it's time for us to put it behind us. Forgive and forget. Maybe he will let go of his bitterness and be thankful that he still has his job.

06-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Great investigative work! Maybe the dumb %#* will stop! Then again, probably not... Do your job! It's actually fun and rewarding...

06-18-2010, 12:32 AM
If you post hateful crap about people and our agency, you run the real risk of being found out. Tough for him, leave it up.

06-18-2010, 12:56 AM
Mothernature once posted a NDN blog where he mentioned his "wife." And after all that time trying to convince everyone he's a woman..... Well maybe he is girl-like.

06-18-2010, 01:20 AM
Add Mod_167 and Cornell Law as aliases of Mothernature etc. on the NDN blogger site.

I hope you use these investigative powers for the CCSO too.

06-18-2010, 06:06 PM
The really disturbing thing is that this miscreant is still the "President for Life" of the Employee Benifit Fund. I think it is time to vote him out of control of those funds. The last time I checked they had in excess of $300K of our payroll donations at his whim. When was the last time there was a notice for a Board meeting or general membership meeting? Time to pull our heads out of the sand and act people.

06-19-2010, 02:31 AM
It looks like the hour of the flauer is upon us. Who would have known that a common flauer could spew such venom for so long and have the life span of Tony the tiger.

angelangel
06-19-2010, 01:42 PM
I have stayed quiet and amst watching the CCSO dissenigrate for months now. But I had to log on and tell you people what a bunch of idiots I personally believe some of you are. I am angelangel and mothernature, not any other name. I've said that from the beginning and have no reason to lie. I do believe what Mod is allowing on the identification of a law enforcement officer's child could be construed pursuant to 119 to be a crime -- possibly. I would encourage everyone to NOT identify in any way any law enforcement officer's child. That is hitting below the belt and should not be tolerated in any way, shape or form. For those of you who have no problem with that, think if it was your relative being identified and then something were to happen? Would you not be angry to say the least? Please quit exposing CHILDREN to your venom. If they are 18 or younger, leave them out of it. If they are 18 or older, unless there is some extreme reason, leave them out of it. They cannot help what their parents do and shouldn't be dragged through the proverbial mud because of it. And I don't care WHOSE kid it is...The only reason a child no matter the age should be identified is in connection with criminal activity...I think we all know who I am speaking of.
I do not live nor never have lived in Collier County nor do I wish to do so. I do have friends/family who live/work there and am concerned about the CCSO's lack of oversight of about 20 people. So if you have something you want to discuss, e-mail me...You can do it through angelangel, mothernature or tryingtofindlove@gmail.com.
Ironically mothernature and angelangel's e-mail address is the same, if any of you care or want to say something about it.

06-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Hey angel, I am still waiting for that big federal investigation. I am still waiting for the big fall of all the corrupt people in CCSO. You have told so many lies in all of your blogs you have no idea what to say anymore without contradicting yourself.

The only person that has identified a deputy child is you blogging in the NDN... and you were called out for it!!

Go crawl back under your rock and hope like hell your children don't turn out like you, spewing all of your hatred and venom.

06-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Seriously angel?

Do you expect everyone to believe what you are saying? I guess you thought you could remain anonymous slinging crap at everyone from the shadows forever.

The only way for this to go away is for you to identify yourself here on this forum. Anything short of that reinforces the belief that you are the person everyone believes you to be.

It's time for you to take the high road. Fess up, apologize and let's all move on.

06-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Boy Angel ... for someone who doesn't live or work here it didn't take you long to pick up on this thread and comment on it.

You new email address should read lookingforajob@aol.com

06-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Boy Angel ... for someone who doesn't live or work here it didn't take you long to pick up on this thread and comment on it.

You new email address should read lookingforajob@aol.com

Or,
lookingformygender@gmail.com
lookingforaclue@gmail.com
spendingthousandsofwastedhourswaitingto ... @gmail.com (spendingthousandsofwastedhourswaitingtoblogaboutt hosedarneddeputies@gmail.com)

angelangel
06-21-2010, 03:01 PM
Eldredge, Nicole to me
show details Apr 26

The investigation is open and active. I have no further information for you at this time.

Sincerely,

Nicole Eldredge
Attorney, Hatch Act Unit
U.S. Office of Special Counsel
Office: (202) 254-3663
Fax: (202) 254-3700

06-21-2010, 03:52 PM
That's it??? That is all you got??? You are to be pittied! The likelyhood of that coming to pass is about the same as you being named Rangemaster. Shimmy off now girly man.

angelangel
06-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Hey, you only asked about the federal investigation....so deal with it.

Curios George
06-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Eldredge, Nicole to me
show details Apr 26

The investigation is open and active. I have no further information for you at this time.

Sincerely,

Nicole Eldredge
Attorney, Hatch Act Unit
U.S. Office of Special Counsel
Office: (202) 254-3663
Fax: (202) 254-3700

Hey angel, that's the standard answer to all compalints that have no merrit!!

angelangel
06-21-2010, 04:07 PM
If that's the case, then why is it still open after nearly 18 months and it's not the only one -- Just the one I have first hand knowledge of??????

06-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Seriously angel?

Do you expect everyone to believe what you are saying? I guess you thought you could remain anonymous slinging crap at everyone from the shadows forever.

The only way for this to go away is for you to identify yourself here on this forum. Anything short of that reinforces the belief that you are the person everyone believes you to be.

It's time for you to take the high road. Fess up, apologize and let's all move on.

Well, I guess we have our answer.

angelangel
06-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Let's see, I've been BO, TL, GO, VO, VA, EL, and some others too. So I guess you guys know better who I am. Just read the blogs and who you all accuse me of being. I'll give you a hint...NEVER IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. Married to someone who worked for the best LAW ENFORCEMENT agency there is. Been around law enforcement for 20 plus years. Pray that good cops don't get screwed by the few bad ones. Not a Cracker. And no, I do NOT live in the Orlando area like some of you have guessed in the past. And no, I've never been diagnosed signal 20 nor do I need to be. Never been Baker Acted or Marchman Act. Many of you have seen and/or met me and have no clue you have even spoken with me.
Are those enough clues? I've always blogged as angelangel and mothernature. I've never confirmed if I am male/female nor how many children my spouse and I have...I've never confirmed ages of my children. I support all things children and abhor people who harm them or put them in harm's way (like some people YOU know).

OK...I've had enough...Good by and quit thinking you know who I am when you don't. It's just hurting good people when you post who you think I am. Now you understand what I mean by good cops getting screwed, if you can read plain English that is.

Paradise
06-21-2010, 08:58 PM
If that's the case, then why is it still open after nearly 18 months and it's not the only one -- Just the one I have first hand knowledge of??????

Angel, they will drag this out for as long as they can because your compaint is worthless. Doing so will keep you out of their hair meanwhile they are laughing at you. Out of sight is out of mind. In the end they will take so long to rule no evidence exists to support your wild accusations that you will be too old to care anymore.

Why don't you expend your rightous justice energy at the Lee County S.O.? Seems like they could benefit from your medeling...

06-21-2010, 10:05 PM
I've never confirmed if I am male/female nor how many children my spouse and I have...I've never confirmed ages of my children. I support all things children and abhor people who harm them or put them in harm's way (like some people YOU know).

OK...I've had enough...Good by and quit thinking you know who I am when you don't. It's just hurting good people when you post who you think I am. Now you understand what I mean by good cops getting screwed, if you can read plain English that is.

So you haven't confirmed your gender? Over the years you have written about your husband, and then wrote about your wife. Either you have multiple personalities Eve, have had a sex change, or maybe you are a hermaphrodite. Whatever you are the simple truth is you are lonely, angry and carry a huge amount of baggage. It's most likely you are completely alone with your problems. I almost pity you.

So you worry about us hurting "good" people? If you really cared, you'd prove the claims wrong. Since you can't and won't, we are probably correct. You throw your misdirection bait out there but your tactics are transparent and childish.

06-21-2010, 10:38 PM
For someone who does not and never has lived in Collier County, you sure do devote a lot of your waking hours to blogging about an agency that has no impact on you or your life. You are either really pathetic or a liar.

06-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Excellent detective work...nicely researched and detailed. I have been the victim of multiple Migs (a little Hannibal Lector reference for ya) venom on occasion and I wish this person would realize the hurt and pain he/she causes with this poo-poo. And before someone jumps me for not posting with my actual identity, do some research and you'll see that I am not a trasher. We may never know for sure, and quite frankly who cares...that person or people is/are without honor and in need of some theraphy.

06-22-2010, 03:46 PM
I bet this mother nature guy/gal is a liberal.

06-23-2010, 02:51 AM
Mothernature is Sarah Matheson.

veteranrookie
06-23-2010, 03:30 AM

I hate to agree with angleangle but this dog don't hunt, sorry. They are birds of a feather though. You just got the wrong bird.

06-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Mothernature is Sarah Matheson.

A totally made up name by that guy Mothernature.

08-18-2010, 03:08 AM
Let's see, I've been BO, TL, GO, VO, VA, EL, and some others too. So I guess you guys know better who I am. Just read the blogs and who you all accuse me of being. I'll give you a hint...NEVER IN LAW ENFORCEMENT. Married to someone who worked for the best LAW ENFORCEMENT agency there is.

The Rhode Island State Police?

08-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Quohog PD? Chief Wiggum?