PDA

View Full Version : Clean them bums up!!!

06-15-2010, 08:10 PM
I must say, the city has taken a great step forward getting rid of all the bums on all the street corners. Good job passing the ordinance.

06-17-2010, 12:16 AM
And the Slimes has "offered" to drop its lawsuit in exchange for the city not requesting the paper pay legal feesQ

06-17-2010, 01:05 AM
And the Slimes has "offered" to drop its lawsuit in exchange for the city not requesting the paper pay legal feesQ

I suspect that the paper dropped its litigation due to the massive number of subscribers who terminated their subscriptions due to the liberal paper's position regarding the beggars. Dropping the litigation was not due to legal expenses--the paper was going to lose so many subscribers that their advertising revenues would have declined. The paper is already having serious financial problems.

06-18-2010, 01:38 PM
St.Pete Times is in Big Financial trouble,like almost all other papers it the country,the Internet has made news the prime place for people to get news quickly,with this said when the news paper loose circulation numbers this makes a huge impact on selling advertisers to pay the large amount of money SPT charges,less people looking at the paper. To try to slow the tail spin, The Times has done what other papers are doing to 'pump the numbers'Street vendors,free papers to schools,the free paper in street corners,etc,etc.Also Business owners are tired of the poor service this paper provides.When I used to run ads I hardly ever got the same Key Account Rep,which just wore me down with Add Mistakes,And Billing