PDA

View Full Version : More troopers leaving

06-07-2010, 11:30 PM
I work here in South Florida and found out 8 troopers are leaving within the next few weeks to goto SO's / PD's. Just curious if anybody could tell me if we are losing troopers anywhere else in the state? It will be awhile before the new recruits hit the road (even though the FTO recruits are about ready to go solo). God knows we are short as it is down here.

06-08-2010, 12:53 AM
I work here in South Florida and found out 8 troopers are leaving within the next few weeks to goto SO's / PD's. Just curious if anybody could tell me if we are losing troopers anywhere else in the state? It will be awhile before the new recruits hit the road (even though the FTO recruits are about ready to go solo). God knows we are short as it is down here.

Go away teenager...You obviously don't work here...The new recruits have been on their own for several weeks now.....

06-08-2010, 01:21 AM

Go away teenager...You obviously don't work here...The new recruits have been on their own for several weeks now.....

Looks like the GHQ damage control posse is in da house! :snicker:

06-08-2010, 01:32 AM
They're dropping like flies in Central FLA too.

06-08-2010, 02:11 AM
They're dropping like flies in Central FLA too.

Central Fla?? Hell, I didn't even know there were any troopers LEFT there!

06-08-2010, 05:39 AM
Let's see. I can work as a trooper making $36,000 after 20 years or I can move on elsewhere and make $60-100K after 20 years. Wow, it is amazing that FHP loses manpower. :roll:

06-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Let's see. I can work as a trooper making $36,000 after 20 years or I can move on elsewhere and make $60-100K after 20 years. Wow, it is amazing that FHP loses manpower. :roll:

It's not about the money it's about the prestige.......remember

Through these doors walk......

Other, lesser cops are just jealous.

06-09-2010, 02:19 AM

Thats sound great..........of course FHP used to have prestige and money, now they have neither. So take your peanut butter car, pink (sorry I mean salmon) uniforms and go play AAA with a gun. This State needs deputies and city officers, but can operate just fine without the "Super Troopers".

06-09-2010, 02:35 AM

Thats sound great..........of course FHP used to have prestige and money, now they have neither. So take your peanut butter car, pink (sorry I mean salmon) uniforms and go play AAA with a gun. This State needs deputies and city officers, but can operate just fine without the "Super Troopers".

Peanut butter car?? Thats original..You're a douche!

06-09-2010, 03:08 AM
You kids needs to get off our board!

06-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Peanut butter car?? Thats original..You're a douche![/quote]

this is the first time I head it called "peanut butter car" .I like it.
BTW to the person who writes all those "go away kids" "angry teenager" comments. you are the only one who sounds like a kid. watch, next you will be posting those koolade pics again. :snicker:

06-09-2010, 12:44 PM

Next time you go to pay your FPL bill ask them if they accept prestige as a payment option.

06-09-2010, 01:34 PM

Ok Trooper,,, Can you put that into a check to pay bills and eat dinner with or taker care of your family. Your an IDIOT if that is trully your mentality. God,Family then and only then FHP. Get your priorites straight fella.

I am curious just what is a "Lesser cop"

06-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Next time you go to pay your FPL bill ask them if they accept prestige as a payment option.

Who tries paying with prestige? I found out last year State of Florida food stamps work just "peachy". 'Course the welfare office people were a little shocked when I showed up in uniform to apply.

06-10-2010, 12:26 AM
You loser city cops and county mounties love to come on here and talk trash......must suck to be so jealous. Now go do your business checks and 10-65 that barking dog call on the way to that domestic that's been holding!

06-10-2010, 01:28 AM
You loser city cops and county mounties love to come on here and talk trash......must suck to be so jealous. Now go do your business checks and 10-65 that barking dog call on the way to that domestic that's been holding!

I was a state trooper and I can tell you to GET OVER YOURSELF. FHP is the most worthless LE job in the state. You are making fun of 10-49 for doing "business checks", you do realize that FHP has troopers sitting in DL offices for a third of their shift right? And I think answering a domestic is a little more important than a fender bender on U.S. 301 that involves $500 damage. Get over yourself guys. FHP is a joke.

06-10-2010, 02:09 AM
I just got some 24 inch rims on this caprice and my headlights be shining all in you fools eyes and stuff. I don't stop fo no blue light specials, biatch this ain't no K mart , I got da candy paint dripping leaving yo black & tans slipping.

I ams scared of da Police and them there Sheriffs tho

06-10-2010, 02:37 AM

Barking dog.... misdemeanor (noise offense).
Domestic.... misdemeanor or felony.
Building check.... burglary (felony).

FHP.... civil traffic infraction.

Who's the loser here?

06-10-2010, 05:12 AM
FHP......ding..ding....ding
winner winner chicken dinner

06-10-2010, 05:15 AM
FHP.......black and tan sucks as a beer also

06-10-2010, 05:26 AM
You idiots need to grow up.

06-10-2010, 05:38 AM

Barking dog.... misdemeanor (noise offense).
Domestic.... misdemeanor or felony.
Building check.... burglary (felony).

FHP.... civil traffic infraction.

Who's the loser here?

Can't we all get along? One idiots cop (or someone pretending to be a cop) makes a stupid comment and everyone freaks out. Jesus guys we are all on the same team regardless of the color of the uniform or type of patch. I bet the gang bangers love to read this crap. They don't care about any of us and love to see this beef.

06-10-2010, 02:40 PM
... Your an IDIOT

Yes...HE is the idiot...

06-11-2010, 01:14 AM
GUYS / GALS,

WE NEED TO RESPECT ALL ASPECTS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. THE PD/SO HAVE THEIR SCOPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT THEY DEAL WITH AS WELL AS HAVING FHP WHICH IS PRIMARILY TRAFFIC ORIENTED AGENCY. AT THE END OF THE DAY, ALL WE GOT OUT THERE IS EACH OTHER TO RELY UPON. NO LEO IS A LOSER. WE ALL WORKED HARD THROUGH THE ACADEMY AS WELL AS IN OUR CAREERS TO GET HERE AND PUT OUR LIVES ON THE LINE DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IN MY BOOK, "LOSER" IS NOT THE TERM I WOULD CHOOSE TO DESCRIBE A FELLOW LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL.

TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE OUT THERE!

06-11-2010, 01:54 AM
... Your an IDIOT

Yes...HE is the idiot...

Can you tell I'm giggling right now? Can ya?

06-11-2010, 01:56 AM
Who cares who does what and for how long? What's important is which department is willing and able to pay out $$ via step plan, cost of living and bonuses. That's the department I'd want to transfer to. Id wear white/green/blue - doesn't matter.

Hell, if FHP re-implemented the step
plan, I'd stay for an entire career. When I look at officers or deputies, I don't think to myself that my duties or jurisdiction are superior, I think they usually have better pay and wonder if they're are on a hiring freeze or not. Lol.

06-11-2010, 02:21 AM
GUYS / GALS,

WE NEED TO RESPECT ALL ASPECTS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. THE PD/SO HAVE THEIR SCOPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT THEY DEAL WITH AS WELL AS HAVING FHP WHICH IS PRIMARILY TRAFFIC ORIENTED AGENCY. AT THE END OF THE DAY, ALL WE GOT OUT THERE IS EACH OTHER TO RELY UPON. NO LEO IS A LOSER. WE ALL WORKED HARD THROUGH THE ACADEMY AS WELL AS IN OUR CAREERS TO GET HERE AND PUT OUR LIVES ON THE LINE DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IN MY BOOK, "LOSER" IS NOT THE TERM I WOULD CHOOSE TO DESCRIBE A FELLOW LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL.

TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE OUT THERE!

Amen

06-15-2010, 02:22 AM
Can't we all get along? One idiots cop (or someone pretending to be a cop) makes a stupid comment and everyone freaks out. Jesus guys we are all on the same team regardless of the color of the uniform or type of patch. I bet the gang bangers love to read this crap. They don't care about any of us and love to see this beef.

Then pray tell, why do we give each other traffic infractions? I know that the gang bangers love to read THAT stuff.

Truth is that some of "us" do not believe they are part of a team or brotherhood. They think they are the lone warriors who always know better. They think they have learned it all in a year!!!

06-19-2010, 04:06 PM
i left fhp for a county and it was the best thing i done ever ever ever!!!!!! more money real cop job and lots of great toys and special units with extra pay not to mention lots of details and lots of $$$$$ in my pocket.

06-20-2010, 03:34 PM
i left fhp for a county and it was the best thing i done ever ever ever!!!!!! more money real cop job and lots of great toys and special units with extra pay not to mention lots of details and lots of $$$$$ in my pocket.

I agree with u Gonzo, I left FHP for the Miami Gardens PD and I am making nothing but $$$$, more than what FHP captains/majors make in a year. The pay is awesome and there is plenty of details to work. Brotherhood is solid and I can't complain one bit. To all my fellow brothers/sisters at FHP, do yourselves a favor and follow the $$$ and go to an agency where they will treat as you should be treated, as a L E O.

10-98

06-20-2010, 04:47 PM

I agree with u Gonzo, I left FHP for the Miami Gardens PD and I am making nothing but $$$$, more than what FHP captains/majors make in a year. The pay is awesome and there is plenty of details to work. Brotherhood is solid and I can't complain one bit. To all my fellow brothers/sisters at FHP, do yourselves a favor and follow the $$$ and go to an agency where they will treat as you should be treated, as a L E O.

10-98

I am happy for your brother. I will one day leave as well. I enjoy working for the patrol. However, the pay sucks and the manpower is a joke. I want to go somewhere where I can actually get something done. Out here its just sig4 after sig4.

06-21-2010, 01:02 AM

10-98

I am happy for your brother. I will one day leave as well. I enjoy working for the patrol. However, the pay sucks and the manpower is a joke. I want to go somewhere where I can actually get something done. Out here its just sig4 after sig4.

What did you think you would be doing when you applied for FHP. We are a traffic enforcement agency. Sure we do a few other things, but mainly we concentrate on traffic. And the advice of the other poster, just follow the $$$$$. Granted it is not a great deal who return, but we did have a few Troopers who followed the $$$$$$ and then wanted to come back. Oh, and not all other agencies treat their PO's the way they way you should be treated. Just ask around. I wish our money would improve to. That is really our biggest problem is the $$$$$$. We have the same problems all other agencies have with employees, management, equipment (I actually think we do alright in the equipment area, just ask around), etc. And Miami Gardens, please, how many would actually consider going there.........

tprjude
06-21-2010, 12:21 PM
Sometimes, I do get sick of "x65 sig4." Sometimes, I feel like a road ranger. I realize that local agencies in other areas of the state make more money than I do. Traffic safety (signal 1s, etc.) is what I wanted to do when I got into law enforcement, so this is what I do. My supervisors are not constantly looking over my shoulder. The x49 guys complain about their sergeants doing that around here. I love my job. It annoys me at times, but it is still my chosen profession.
As a side note, I know that sometimes random folks get on these boards and attempt to stir up animosity by posting some very unprofessional comments. That being said, I wish that those of us who are trully law enforcement professionals would have the maturity and decency to refrain from "bashing" (i.e. AAA with a gun style comments). Free speech is a great thing, but when it causes a brother officer to look at another brother with disdain, the line must be drawn. When we take a x8, we have to look out for each other. We have to be willing to protect each other, even at great risk to ourselves. Not meaning to sound cliche, but even when we take a x42, could not we just get along? I apologize, in the end, my side note was longer than my main point!

06-21-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm a 22 year veteran and unfortunately have too much time invested to leave. I'll just do my job for another 3 years and retire. Maybe I'll find another job after that, but certainly not in law enforcement.

When I came on, FHP was a really good agency. Now, we have absolutely no leadership either here in my troop or at GHQ. It's really sad to see who is in charge in Tallahassee. Of course they are all happy up there, why wouldn't they be? They all make over $100K a year and most of them are in their current position because of the wrong reasons. Tallahassee promotes people into positions for their race and/or gender and not for their qualifications. Just look at some of the recent troop commander promotions. It's really sad and embarrassing.

I chose to stay a trooper because I love where I live and don't want to move - that's my fault I guess. But it's still troubling to see who is leading our agency now and who may lead it in the future after Czernis finally leaves next year. I hope Julie Jones (if she's still here next year) will take a good look outside of the agency and bring someone in who could really try to turn FHP around.

06-21-2010, 05:45 PM

10-98

What did you think you would be doing when you applied for FHP. We are a traffic enforcement agency. Sure we do a few other things, but mainly we concentrate on traffic. And the advice of the other poster, just follow the $$$$$. Granted it is not a great deal who return, but we did have a few Troopers who followed the $$$$$$ and then wanted to come back. Oh, and not all other agencies treat their PO's the way they way you should be treated. Just ask around. I wish our money would improve to. That is really our biggest problem is the $$$$$$. We have the same problems all other agencies have with employees, management, equipment (I actually think we do alright in the equipment area, just ask around), etc. And Miami Gardens, please, how many would actually consider going there.........

I'm a former trooper who also left for Miami Gardens, and I love it. The starting pay is the best in the state.

06-21-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm a former trooper who also left for Miami Gardens, and I love it. The starting pay is the best in the state.[/quote]

You seem to post this a lot. I believe you. I am just curious of which troop you were in. Troop L? E?

06-23-2010, 03:39 AM

10-98

I understand that but where I am at its one sig 4 after another. No time for anything else. Its a little ridiculous.

06-23-2010, 03:26 PM

10-98

I understand that but where I am at its one sig 4 after another. No time for anything else. Its a little ridiculous.

So transfer!!

06-23-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm a former trooper who also left for Miami Gardens, and I love it. The starting pay is the best in the state.

You seem to post this a lot. I believe you. I am just curious of which troop you were in. Troop L? E?[/quote]

Troop L , Broward County.

06-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Yawn, more crying by FHP's best.

06-29-2010, 12:09 PM

You seem to post this a lot. I believe you. I am just curious of which troop you were in. Troop L? E?

Troop L , Broward County.[/quote]

YOU will learn what brotherhood is. FHP has to many troopers crying to the LT's and SGT's trying to get other troopers in trouble for stupid little SH**. If YOU know what I mean. I'm happy for you. Sounds like you are happier there.

06-30-2010, 12:42 AM
I also left for a job with a large S.O.

State retirement and more $$$ are just one perk. Being a detective and having a better schedule is nice. Not X65ing crash after crash on rainy days is also nice.

To those who say "What did you expect?"

I expected to work crashes....but I didn't expect to work somewhere with massive openings / attrition....more supervisors than Troopers X8 most of the time and doing the work of 3 Troopers for the pay of a small to mid size city officer. If you love FHP then that's AWESOME. If you don't then I felt your pain.

Hey thanks for the great training and the looking good part on my resume'.

Be safe out there regardless!!!

06-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Go federal. Huge paycheck!

06-30-2010, 05:51 AM
High school diploma with just a smattering of college = $100k+ per year and great bennies. I love my job.

06-30-2010, 09:16 AM
I heard all you guys in Miami Gardens got hired because federal grant money to the city? I heard if the grant money goes so will the officers? Is this True?

06-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Not true.

06-30-2010, 11:09 PM
I also left for a job with a large S.O.

State retirement and more $$$ are just one perk. Being a detective and having a better schedule is nice. Not X65ing crash after crash on rainy days is also nice.

To those who say "What did you expect?"

I expected to work crashes....but I didn't expect to work somewhere with massive openings / attrition....more supervisors than Troopers X8 most of the time and doing the work of 3 Troopers for the pay of a small to mid size city officer. If you love FHP then that's AWESOME. If you don't then I felt your pain.

Hey thanks for the great training and the looking good part on my resume'.

Be safe out there regardless!!!

good post

07-01-2010, 04:28 PM
I heard all you guys in Miami Gardens got hired because federal grant money to the city? I heard if the grant money goes so will the officers? Is this True?

The start of a new city and police department takes allot of money, so the city used grant money to get started. The city has a large tax base, Sunlife stadium , large industrial parks, and numerous car dealership along 441 and palmetto expressway. We have approx 100 officers that have been hired to date, the city wants to hire another 200 officers in the next few years. The property tax was raised for the start of the new police department and the citizens are very happy for the job we have done so far. I'm always getting thank you from the citizens and business owners.

07-02-2010, 03:46 AM

The start of a new city and police department takes allot of money, so the city used grant money to get started. The city has a large tax base, Sunlife stadium , large industrial parks, and numerous car dealership along 441 and palmetto expressway. We have approx 100 officers that have been hired to date, the city wants to hire another 200 officers in the next few years. The property tax was raised for the start of the new police department and the citizens are very happy for the job we have done so far. I'm always getting thank you from the citizens and business owners.

Dude, you must not even work for Miami Gardens. If you did, you would know that the taxes for Sun Life stadium go directly to the County and that Miami Gardens has NOTHING to do with the stadium. Nice try, idiot.

07-02-2010, 04:32 AM
This rumor has been going around since the department inception...I bet you troopers would loved MGPD to be as the same situations as you guys, as usual you guys conveniently forget to back your rumors up with data, straight from the departments blog:
Rumor has it…The Miami Gardens Police Department’s formulation is being funded by a four year federal grant and once the grant is over, financial problems are sure to follow. This is not accurate.

There is no federal, state, local or non-profit grant being used to make possible the Miami Gardens Police Department. All of our 150 positions are being funded by the City of Miami Gardens’ general fund. Though we, like many law enforcement agencies, do intend to take advantage of as many grants as possible to enhance our crime fighting and service capabilities as an agency.

07-02-2010, 04:31 PM

Dude, you must not even work for Miami Gardens. If you did, you would know that the taxes for Sun Life stadium go directly to the County and that Miami Gardens has NOTHING to do with the stadium. Nice try, idiot.

You don't know who I am and you call me an idiot. I posted something positive, if I made a mistake about who gets the taxes for the stadium then I apologize for the wrong information. But to call me an idiot for that mistake. You are an embarrassment to all law enforcement and FHP. Troopers like you are bringing down this agency just as much as the legislators. You think that by posting this garbage on a public forum the citizens are going to feel sorry for you and ask the legislators to help you troopers out. This just make all troopers look bad. It's sad because there are allot of good troopers that I worked with when I was a trooper and the few dirt bags like you make all troopers look bad. People like you are never happy, if you get a step plan you will complain about something else and continue to spread your hate and misery. I'm glad that you know who gets the taxes for the sunlife stadium, but you surely lack in professionalism and respect.

07-03-2010, 06:06 PM

You don't know who I am and you call me an idiot. I posted something positive, if I made a mistake about who gets the taxes for the stadium then I apologize for the wrong information. But to call me an idiot for that mistake. You are an embarrassment to all law enforcement and FHP. Troopers like you are bringing down this agency just as much as the legislators. You think that by posting this garbage on a public forum the citizens are going to feel sorry for you and ask the legislators to help you troopers out. This just make all troopers look bad. It's sad because there are allot of good troopers that I worked with when I was a trooper and the few dirt bags like you make all troopers look bad. People like you are never happy, if you get a step plan you will complain about something else and continue to spread your hate and misery. I'm glad that you know who gets the taxes for the sunlife stadium, but you surely lack in professionalism and respect.

I take my apology back,I was correct the first time. click on the following link and you will see for yourself that Sunlife stadium does pay property taxes to the City of Miami Gardens. The stadium is owned by Miami-Dade county but the county pays property taxes to the city.

http://www.miamigardens-fl.gov/finance/Budget%20Docs/2004%20-%202005/Payers.pdf

07-04-2010, 07:30 PM
This rumor has been going around since the department inception...I bet you troopers would loved MGPD to be as the same situations as you guys, as usual you guys conveniently forget to back your rumors up with data, straight from the departments blog:
Rumor has it…The Miami Gardens Police Department’s formulation is being funded by a four year federal grant and once the grant is over, financial problems are sure to follow. This is not accurate.

There is no federal, state, local or non-profit grant being used to make possible the Miami Gardens Police Department. All of our 150 positions are being funded by the City of Miami Gardens’ general fund. Though we, like many law enforcement agencies, do intend to take advantage of as many grants as possible to enhance our crime fighting and service capabilities as an agency.

Your Department will be in the same situation as many other City PD's are in and will be in, in the coming years. Miami Gardens is never going to maintain the tax base to keep everything going the way it is. You will see, you overtime will go down, your hiring will go down, and other things as well. I know you guys do a good job there and it can be a rough area. L It's always better police protection when a city incorporates. I don't wish you ill will, but just look at how it is going for other incorporated cities. And I'm not talking about the high end ones like Bal Harbour, Adventura, etc.

07-05-2010, 10:18 PM

No, that isn't true. I know the expression "misery loves company" exists. I have been one of the biggest advocates of your city having its own police department, and am glad to see your city commission wanting what's best for its citizens. I know there have been other agencies watching to see y'all fall on your face, but I truly believe we have not been one of them. I enjoy the partnership we have and hope we can continue to be there for each other. No, I'm not looking for a job and am very happy where I'm at and with what I'm doing, but I think you need to know there are those out there pulling for you. I am amazed at how many different people I have met from your agency from so many different backgrounds with so much valuable experience, from officers to dispatchers to clerks. Your city has been slammed with serious crimes which you are dealing with supressing and solving, while at the same time making every attempt to maintain your contact with the community and be reachable to the citizens you serve (some who are less than grateful...maybe they should remember what it was like before). I will admit I am curious about how the tax base stuff works, but it is mundane curiousity; no more than y'all asking us how we get paid by the legislature and where the money comes from. It won't change how I work with you, and I look forward to meeting more officers from your agency and learning more about their different backgrounds. Thanks for the breakdown of how the federal grant thing works, I wish your agency the best, and hope we continue to help each other out.

07-14-2010, 01:15 AM
Well Well, I see that people are still hating MGPD. It's been almost 3 years since we took over from MDPD and what a difference 3 years make. Crime is down, most residents are happy,things are looking good and the future looks brigther. Of course we have our problems like everywhere else, but for the most part things are good. People will never be 100% satisfied.
There IS NO GRANT that's going to run out!! Everyone always asks about the grant. To my knowledge there is none that's being used to run the dept.
Like someone else wrote, we have a decent tax base. There are lots of businesses within the city, city hall issues permits, licenses for various businesses and lets not forget our code enforcement dept which collects heavy fines for violations. These are just a few of the ways we generate revenue for the city's budget. Now, this is not to say that in the future we could be in a bad situation. If we could predict the future it would be awesome. But until then we have to enjoy the good times. Who would have thought BSO, Ft Lauderdale PD, even Miami-Dade PD would be in the predicament that they are in?
I truly enjoyed my time with FHP. I miss most of my friends and co-workers, but making the move is a decision I do not regret.

Be safe.

07-26-2010, 08:58 PM

I agree. However, I bet the guy that bashed you is not a Trooper.

07-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Polk SO has a D/S who is coming to FHP and FHP recently lost a Trooper to Polk SO . . . . they should have just met int eh middle!

07-30-2010, 08:14 PM
Polk SO has a D/S who is coming to FHP and FHP recently lost a Trooper to Polk SO . . . . they should have just met int eh middle!

grass isn't always greener on the other side. Sometimes they are both brown.

08-09-2010, 11:54 PM
You loser city cops and county mounties love to come on here and talk trash......must suck to be so jealous. Now go do your business checks and 10-65 that barking dog call on the way to that domestic that's been holding!For 20-30 grand more??? ABSOLUTELY!!! woof.

08-10-2010, 01:20 AM
The fact remains troopers do leave from FHP after a few years for local agencies. In most states this is unheard of, in the north east you would be crucified for leaving a state police for a pd. The pay is better. Florida is broken and has been ran by a bunch of idiot liberals and over spending republicans. Both have screwed you and continue to do so. I say write a ticket to every state legislature you see, screw em.

08-10-2010, 02:25 AM
The fact remains troopers do leave from FHP after a few years for local agencies. In most states this is unheard of, in the north east you would be crucified for leaving a state police for a pd. The pay is better. Florida is broken and has been ran by a bunch of idiot liberals and over spending republicans. Both have screwed you and continue to do so. I say write a ticket to every state legislature you see, screw em.

Actually, Florida is better off financially than 90% of other states. Don't let them fool you. Florida is one of the few states that CANNOT operate in a budget deficit per their constitution.

08-10-2010, 02:32 AM

Actually, Florida is better off financially than 90% of other states. Don't let them fool you. Florida is one of the few states that CANNOT operate in a budget deficit per their constitution.

Most states (over half) are required to balance the budget like Florida but our system isnt as underfunded as bad as some.

08-26-2010, 03:56 AM
Nope - That rumor has been floating around since we started.