PDA

View Full Version : Chief is Pro-Active Against his Own

06-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Mr. Chief Hernandez knows that the vote of no confidence is coming sothen he has taken off the gloves and is playing dirty. following officers......has the CST boys put tele-trak on union guys cars....sitting in with decoys at popular cop dining locations.

chiefy getting TALIBAN ACTIVIST to turn against the cops. Kazan....do not follow the chief B.S. More planes tomorrow!

VOTE "YES" ON NO CONFIDENCE ON THE CHIEF-------VOTE "NO" ON THE SELFISH CITY OFFER TO THE COPS. REMEBER THE "NN" DAYS!

06-07-2010, 12:26 AM
Tele-Trak huh?

Is he checking their credit history moron? You seem like a real bright guy probably an all star on the road.
:devil:

Founded in 1989, Teletrack™ provides lenders and businesses with the actionable intelligence they need to make smart decisions. Businesses across the country access our consumer data for risk mitigation, identity verification, fraud detection, and skip-tracing. In a climate of increased regulation, we give our customers the ability to manage risk beyond mitigation to opportunity maximization.

06-07-2010, 03:15 AM
Is that the new strategy around here? Pit union members against union members? Last time I checked, CST was part of the union. And by the way, CST is composed of cops, so maybe we eat at the same "popular dining" locations that you eat. Is that ok with you? Can we eat at the same restaurants? Sorry to burst your drama bubble, but there is no big conspiracy.

Paranoid: Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others.

Maybe you should look at yourself and ask yourself why you're so paranoid.

Let's try to work together, not against each other.

06-07-2010, 10:51 PM
I'll have lunch or dinner with mr cst4life as long as you promise not to wear a wire.

06-11-2010, 06:04 PM
HAHAHA you guys are fools. Let me guess...if you get off your lazy a$$es and do the job your paid to do, I would guess you would not have a problem with being tracked. Of course if your lazy a$$ sits around and does nothing all day or night, adding stuff to your worksheets like your REAL busy, you feel you should be left alone. Guess what a$$hole, do the job your paid to do. No wonder the city want to take money back and cut our benifits. You lazy OVERPAID a$$holes are not worth the money the citizens pay you. You sit and say stuff about other people when you yourselves are the real problem. Make more arrests, write more tickets, get our of your a/c car and walk around and speak to the public. That is what your paid for. Not to run 3-15's all over the city to avoid getting a call. For the Love folks...get with it!!!
CST is not your problem, you are your problem and its catching up to you!!!!