PDA

View Full Version : Block Training

06-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Who is the genius that keeps scheduling Active Shooter training in the summer? I guess the people passing out, feeling faint, and having heart attacks isn't enough for anyone to consider that just maybe it would be better to do this training in the fall or winter. Every time around it's an issue yet there are never changes. So grab those sweatshirts, jackets and vest and lets all stand outside in the 90 degree temps and "hurry up and wait" for the next group to get through.....Remember bring lots of water. Geesh!!!!

06-05-2010, 11:35 PM
Hey fat a$$, get in shape and you will not have to worry about all of that!!!

06-06-2010, 12:39 AM

Uhhhhh you'll probably one of the ones *****ing the loudest on how hot it is. No it make NO SENSE to do this in the summer. Then again when you have an idiot sheriff and an idiots on his staff what do you expect.

06-06-2010, 12:46 AM
WOW, I'm sure the Sheriff said, "let make'um sweat, do this training in the summer!" Give me a break! I think you would get better results posting this on the in house form!!!

06-06-2010, 01:09 AM
Who is the genius that keeps scheduling Active Shooter training in the summer? I guess the people passing out, feeling faint, and having heart attacks isn't enough for anyone to consider that just maybe it would be better to do this training in the fall or winter. Every time around it's an issue yet there are never changes. So grab those sweatshirts, jackets and vest and lets all stand outside in the 90 degree temps and "hurry up and wait" for the next group to get through.....Remember bring lots of water. Geesh!!!!

Why would you think things would change in the training section? Pippin doesnt have a clue if its not a gun on the firing range. The new folks up there are doing things the way they have always been done. If it aint broke why fix it? :snicker:

Active shooter was previously done during the summer months as the S/O has to borrow a building from other another government entity (often the school board) who generally doesnt have a need for the building during the summer.

06-06-2010, 06:22 AM
I have to agree. We've already lost one to a heart attack at the Navy Base. Why can we not schedule CPR for the summer and this for the cooler months. It would certainly be more enjoyable.

06-06-2010, 12:05 PM

Uhhhhh you'll probably one of the ones *****ing the loudest on how hot it is. No it make NO SENSE to do this in the summer. Then again when you have an idiot sheriff and an idiots on his staff what do you expect.
i am so glad that some of the troops know he is an idiot, but we would like to add one word arrogant idiot.

06-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Being a law enforcement officer sometimes requires you to work in extreme conditions . Should a real incident occur at one of these schools, are you gonna whine and say " aww gee it's too hot" . You fight like you train, theres no substitute. Do your job you freakin baby.

06-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Glock 40 in those circunstances you talk about, we would do what we have to do to get the job done....................but common sense dictates that you do not schedule this type of training in 100 degree heat............just saying

06-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Glock 40 in those circunstances you talk about, we would do what we have to do to get the job done....................but common sense dictates that you do not schedule this type of training in 100 degree heat............just saying
you forgot the two descriptive words arrogant idiot or maybe arrogant idiots thats much better.

06-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Being a law enforcement officer sometimes requires you to work in extreme conditions . Should a real incident occur at one of these schools, are you gonna whine and say " aww gee it's too hot" . You fight like you train, theres no substitute. Do your job you freakin baby.

You may be right about being in EXTREME CONDITIONS, but I wouldn't be wearing all that protective gear which makes it difficult to breath while DOING MY JOB moron!

06-06-2010, 06:35 PM
It seems Glock40 is not aware of the concept, "Just because you can does not mean that you should."

Now let's apply this concept.
Just because you can raw dog a trannie hooker doesn't mean you should.

06-06-2010, 07:03 PM
When the troops are in boot camp getting ready to ship out to Iraq, do they still train them in Kentucky [Army] or do they fly them out to some desert? I didn't think so. If you can rearrange the schedule for training like this to be done in the cooler months, it really would go a long way. But who cares around there if it helps or not? All Thelbert cares about is getting in front of another camera. We've been looking for him in one of those protective suits out on the beach trying to find prints on some of that oil. Isn't it funny how another one of McNesbys people [Pippin] is in charge of the same unit as he was under him? Another strike for Thelbert. He has gone and put just about all of Mac's people right back where Thelbert said they weren't doing their job. You are so stupid. No wonder no one ever hired you for any PI work. By the way, when was the last time we ever used an active open school. It was always a condemned one that wasn't being used any more. Couldn't you see the kids coming back after a weekend of rubber bullets being shot in their classroom. You're as dumb as your boss.

06-06-2010, 08:32 PM
The Sheriff has NOTHING to do with the training schedule, he leaves that to the ones who have been on the department for decades. ***** at those like Captain Pippin and Sgt. Bailey. These are the guys who have worked with us and are suppose to be one of us and they are doing the scheduling in 100 degree weather...

06-06-2010, 09:59 PM
The Sheriff has NOTHING to do with the training schedule, he leaves that to the ones who have been on the department for decades. ***** at those like Captain Pippin and Sgt. Bailey. These are the guys who have worked with us and are suppose to be one of us and they are doing the scheduling in 100 degree weather...

Well if he's that STUPID to allow idiots to do it, then what does that make him? It just makes to much sense to do it in the fall/winter that is why we are not.

06-07-2010, 02:13 AM
[quote="Come on, get real":2qd0bm18]The Sheriff has NOTHING to do with the training schedule, he leaves that to the ones who have been on the department for decades. ***** at those like Captain Pippin and Sgt. Bailey. These are the guys who have worked with us and are suppose to be one of us and they are doing the scheduling in 100 degree weather...

Well if he's that STUPID to allow idiots to do it, then what does that make him? It just makes to much sense to do it in the fall/winter that is why we are not.[/quote:2qd0bm18]

To keep you as an employee he must be a really big idiot!

06-07-2010, 02:54 PM
[quote="dumb and dumber":1yv2ck8d][quote="Come on, get real":1yv2ck8d]The Sheriff has NOTHING to do with the training schedule, he leaves that to the ones who have been on the department for decades. ***** at those like Captain Pippin and Sgt. Bailey. These are the guys who have worked with us and are suppose to be one of us and they are doing the scheduling in 100 degree weather...

Well if he's that STUPID to allow idiots to do it, then what does that make him? It just makes to much sense to do it in the fall/winter that is why we are not.[/quote:1yv2ck8d]

To keep you as an employee he must be a really big idiot![/quote:1yv2ck8d]
I was here way before dumbasses like you elected this moron and will be here way after he's gone so put that in your pipe and take a puff.

06-07-2010, 09:13 PM
[quote="ding....your an idiot":r307awon][quote="dumb and dumber":r307awon][quote="Come on, get real":r307awon]The Sheriff has NOTHING to do with the training schedule, he leaves that to the ones who have been on the department for decades. ***** at those like Captain Pippin and Sgt. Bailey. These are the guys who have worked with us and are suppose to be one of us and they are doing the scheduling in 100 degree weather...

Well if he's that STUPID to allow idiots to do it, then what does that make him? It just makes to much sense to do it in the fall/winter that is why we are not.[/quote:r307awon]

To keep you as an employee he must be a really big idiot![/quote:r307awon]
I was here way before dumbasses like you elected this moron and will be here way after he's gone so put that in your pipe and take a puff.[/quote:r307awon]

I didn't elect anyone and I've been here ALOT longer than you have ROOKIE. You're just upset with your inadequacy as a man and the fact that you have to wear a badge to make you feel like someone really strikes you hard when you're not working and are nameless. Keep taking your little blue pill, no one will tell.

06-08-2010, 12:42 AM
you are an insult to the dept you and your smart mouth will be out of a job in 2012, so rather than bad mouthing everyone who post something you dont like , you go off in rant , so start pasing out your resume so maybe you will have a job ,WHEN YOUR SHERIFF GETS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE, YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT THE BLUE PILL, yes we know its you DAVEY2

06-08-2010, 12:21 PM
[quote="dumb and dumber":k0db7i7x][quote="ding....your an idiot":k0db7i7x][quote="dumb and dumber":k0db7i7x][quote="Come on, get real":k0db7i7x]The Sheriff has NOTHING to do with the training schedule, he leaves that to the ones who have been on the department for decades. ***** at those like Captain Pippin and Sgt. Bailey. These are the guys who have worked with us and are suppose to be one of us and they are doing the scheduling in 100 degree weather...

Well if he's that STUPID to allow idiots to do it, then what does that make him? It just makes to much sense to do it in the fall/winter that is why we are not.[/quote:k0db7i7x]

To keep you as an employee he must be a really big idiot![/quote:k0db7i7x]
I was here way before dumbasses like you elected this moron and will be here way after he's gone so put that in your pipe and take a puff.[/quote:k0db7i7x]

I didn't elect anyone and I've been here ALOT longer than you have ROOKIE. You're just upset with your inadequacy as a man and the fact that you have to wear a badge to make you feel like someone really strikes you hard when you're not working and are nameless. Keep taking your little blue pill, no one will tell.[/quote:k0db7i7x]

And my dad can beat up your dad......what a tool. The moron admin will be gone (not soon enough) any maybe we can get back to a somewhat normal department.