PDA

View Full Version : TRAVEL

06-03-2010, 12:52 AM
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW MUCH MONEY WE HERE AT DFS ARE SPENDING ON TRAVEL WITHOUT HAVING TO MAKE A PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS. I JUST SAW ABOUT A DOZEN DIF GUYS HERE FOR A BS MEETING THAT IS UNNECESSARY, BY ONE OF THEIR OWN WORDS. YET, MY GUYS CAN NOT GET THE TRAINING THEY WANT BECUSE OF TRAVEL MONEY. WHY DOES DIF GET ALL THIS MONEY TO DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT. THEY WERE STRUTING AROUND TODAY LIKE THEY ARE BETTER THEN US OR WC. THEY EVEN BROUGHT A CIVLIAN WHO HAS NO INPUT INTO POLICEWORK OR INVESTIGATIVE WORK. SHE IS A WASTE OF TRAVEL MONEY HERE. WE AT SFM DESERVE SOME ANSWERS. WHERE IS CORBETT TAKING CARE OF US. SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE. :idea:

06-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Why do you want to fall into the trap of them against us. We are no better than each other and must support each other. We only need to hold on till the election. Then bye bye analyst and hello new management. Colonel Fountain will be very good as DCFO and he is fond of all three of our Divisions. :P Meanwhile, we need to see who Rick Scott brings into the State agencies because that will start musical chairs.

06-08-2010, 07:18 PM
:cop: Colonel Fountain, thank God, someone who will hold these smurfs accountable. We have become the armed laughing stock of all law enforcement. Foountain will be a GREAT DCFO. He will get rid of Askins and start kicking butt. First will be London, then Corbett, then lazy civilians who know who they are in all 3 divisions. We only need to hold on for a few more months. And by the way, dif is treated better than we are. Maybe if we were the DCFO's personal driver or lunch partners we would fare better. Count how many days he eats with dif as opposed to us and you'll see. He hates us and only loves dif. :shock: :? :!: :!:

06-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Amen, well said. Those DIF suck ups are always glued to dcfo london like some kind of god. I heard he even makes them pray to him.

07-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Whew……………. Got to the office today and found that all of our top brass is back from their joint, paid for by the state, vacation at the Florida Sheriff’s Conference. Yup, we almost thought for a moment there that we would get something done in their absence, but nooooo, they came back. It seems that they go to three of these a year. Not sure why, we do not work with sheriff’s offices. Maybe Dif does, but I doubt it. Guess we are not as poor as the CFO claims we are. Maybe they gave out paperclips in the goody bags. When is someone going to wake up and see the waste in our department. When is god London and his merry men and women going to do some actual work for the state, other than drive London around? I don’t get it. He has such a fancy car too, while my detectives drive crap. :shock: :shock: :? :roll:

07-31-2010, 01:48 AM
Ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not know that. How can that be? But still, don't feed into trouble. We have enough just to keep our jobs. No need to shine the light on us or fraud.

08-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Boo hoo hoo. Get over it already. No one cares what you think. Out with them all, in with the new. Corbett, that means you too. :evil:

08-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Ouuuu heard Corbett freaked over this post. Too bad big boy, reap what you sow. you are g oing bye bye, just ask Tony. see ya good riddens.

08-04-2010, 11:37 AM
hey johnboy......... you need to submit a paper on what you learned at the sheriff meeting to justify your time and money spent. you know, like when you took a family vacation in school and your teacher made you write a paper to count as make up work. we want to see your make up work. of course, that means you need to work in the first place. my mistake!

08-07-2010, 11:29 PM
I think that Corbett was not alone on that vacation. perhaps we need a paper from all who attended. Why did they go? Were they ordered? Did they ask to go? How much did it cost the state. Just who did go and why do they go three time a year? I have not had a raise in 5 but they get to go on vacations. Did they use the State plane? Who drove London. Not himself I am sure.

08-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Here is a question, is London even a us citizen. after all, he looks a little frenchy to me. Does he have a DL. He should since he drives a police car. Is he sworn or not?

08-12-2010, 10:28 PM
:oops: NOT

08-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Hey ChiefCorbett. did you ever turn in your term paper on your beach vacation? Still waiting for you to justify yourself. Do you think you can get it submitted before you are back on the street? Maybe there is a place at Interpol for you.
I think that Corbett was not alone on that vacation. perhaps we need a paper from all who attended. Why did they go? Were they ordered? Did they ask to go? How much did it cost the state. Just who did go and why do they go three time a year? I have not had a raise in 5 but they get to go on vacations. Did they use the State plane? Who drove London. Not himself I am sure.