PDA

View Full Version : ZERO Traffic Memos?

06-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Damn! That is probably a FIRST in the history of this agency. So what you're telling me is that even with the cool car and gadgets and every weekend off, not ONE person put in? How significant of a statement is that? The real crapper is that if your the "meets" guy who gets the re-posted spot you have a unique opportunity to work for a guy who really does not want you because you do not meet his standards and he was forced to settle. Where do I sign up?!?

06-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Why do you think no one put in for the spots?

06-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Is that a serious question? Really?

06-04-2010, 12:43 AM
WOW, WHAT HAPPENED? Typical he makes his own standards. Thought 447 or 446 were his golden boys, i'm sure they will get it, no memo needed

06-04-2010, 04:12 AM
Hmmmm.....guessing you don't work here anymore...

06-04-2010, 11:32 AM
The most important prerequisite is you must be ready and willing to issue citations to other officers who violate the law. That includes DUI.

06-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Quit your griping and put in for it, what's the problem?

06-05-2010, 01:05 AM
What do you expect for this? A big rubbery one across your gumline?

06-08-2010, 05:48 PM
What do you expect for this? A big rubbery one across your gumline?

STFU

06-09-2010, 01:35 AM
I hope you whiney queens are sent to the jail in 2 yrs when PCSO takes over your miserable joke of an agency.

06-09-2010, 02:04 PM
I hope you whiney queens are sent to the jail in 2 yrs when PCSO takes over your miserable joke of an agency.

Aaaww, what's the matter "guest"? Afraid your big bad agency is gonna issue another wave of lay-offs, so you thought you'd troll around here and try to make yerself feel like a big-shot? That's so cute :) maybe you wish you'd stayed here, or perhaps wish you'd not hired on with S.O. in the first place. Oh well, I guess you coulda stuck with security work, but then again maybe you weren't so good at that either. Anywhoo, why don't you stay on your board and we'll stay on ours and then maybe you won't have to expose your insecurities for all the other agencies to see.

06-10-2010, 12:28 AM

Aaaww, what's the matter "guest"? Afraid your big bad agency is gonna issue another wave of lay-offs, so you thought you'd troll around here and try to make yerself feel like a big-shot? That's so cute :) maybe you wish you'd stayed here, or perhaps wish you'd not hired on with S.O. in the first place. Oh well, I guess you coulda stuck with security work, but then again maybe you weren't so good at that either. Anywhoo, why don't you stay on your board and we'll stay on ours and then maybe you won't have to expose your insecurities for all the other agencies to see.

You must have me mistaken for someone else. I don't work for PCSO nor PPPD previously. I went to college so I could get a job better than working in some municipal slum like yours

06-10-2010, 02:34 AM
I am sure what ever agency you landed with...you are a star....heck, I bet you are a "superstar."

We do appreciate you coming on here slumming with us.... You really put us in our place...

06-10-2010, 03:54 PM

You must have me mistaken for someone else. I don't work for PCSO nor PPPD previously. I went to college so I could get a job better than working in some municipal slum like yours

You look down your pathetic nose at our "slum", yet you feel the uncontrollable burning need to view our board and post such compelling and intelligent posts that have nothing to do with the original thread. So, we thank you for your rich and deep insight and advice for those of us here in the slums! :snicker:

06-10-2010, 05:48 PM
[quote=Guest]I hope you whiney queens are sent to the jail in 2 yrs when PCSO takes over your miserable joke of an agency.

You look down your pathetic nose at our "slum", yet you feel the uncontrollable burning need to view our board and post such compelling and intelligent posts that have nothing to do with the original thread. So, we thank you for your rich and deep insight and advice for those of us here in the slums! :snicker:[/quote:3w1tfvfc]

Oh neato "guest"...a college boy. Congrats on that. One question then..why the burning need to come onto this board and insult not only an outstanding agency, but the community as well? Therapy not working out for you is it? Still traumatized from eating alone those 4 years? How many times did the mean boys flush your head in the toilet? Isn't there a board for people like you somewhere where you can all vent and be pathetic together and leave the LEO affairs board to officers and personnel who actually want to make their agency and community better?

06-11-2010, 01:57 AM
[quote="In the Park":2ukjh7rl][quote=Guest]I hope you whiney queens are sent to the jail in 2 yrs when PCSO takes over your miserable joke of an agency.

You look down your pathetic nose at our "slum", yet you feel the uncontrollable burning need to view our board and post such compelling and intelligent posts that have nothing to do with the original thread. So, we thank you for your rich and deep insight and advice for those of us here in the slums! :snicker:[/quote:2ukjh7rl]

Oh neato "guest"...a college boy. Congrats on that. One question then..why the burning need to come onto this board and insult not only an outstanding agency, but the community as well? Therapy not working out for you is it? Still traumatized from eating alone those 4 years? How many times did the mean boys flush your head in the toilet? Isn't there a board for people like you somewhere where you can all vent and be pathetic together and leave the LEO affairs board to officers and personnel who actually want to make their agency and community better?[/quote:2ukjh7rl]

Well said! That was even better than my post! :D

06-13-2010, 10:09 AM
Gosh, how easily you folks get led into a banter with an unknown person that has nothing to do with this post. The puppet masters are pulling your strings and you sure dance good. If I didn't want you folks to post about an embarassing situation or event, I'll just say Im from another agency or start making fun of PP on that post and you will be off the topic so quick, you're heads will spin.

06-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Gosh, how easily you folks get led into a banter with an unknown person that has nothing to do with this post. The puppet masters are pulling your strings and you sure dance good. If I didn't want you folks to post about an embarassing situation or event, I'll just say Im from another agency or start making fun of PP on that post and you will be off the topic so quick, you're heads will spin.

Wellaren't you the clever monkey?!? :roll: