PDA

View Full Version : HPD What is your next move?

hialeahblue@hotmail
06-01-2010, 10:48 PM
The contract will be voted down. Their next move will be to issue the pay cuts. So what is our next move? Does the majority have the cojones to do what needs to be done? What will you do when you see and feel your wages rolled back 4-8 years?? What will be the response? Lets hear it!!

06-01-2010, 11:16 PM
The contract will be voted down. Their next move will be to issue the pay cuts. So what is our next move? Does the majority have the cojones to do what needs to be done? What will you do when you see and feel your wages rolled back 4-8 years?? What will be the response? Lets hear it!!

It's a Fake Hialeahblue. They are so deceitful, that even when they lie they're lying by pretending to be me.

Robaina cannot unilaterally make pay cuts. We currently have a contract that he is legally obligated to honor.

Those guys can't win with the truth, so they lied. They could not debate when I confronted you with the truth, so they resort to more lies and scare tactics.

You guys are an embarassment. You've sold your soul. For very little obviously because trash is always cheap.

06-02-2010, 12:26 AM
I HEARD THAT RONNY DUKE WILL BE REWARDED WITH A PROMOTION TO COMMANDER IF THIS CONTRACT GOES THROUGH. SO WHILE YOU TAKE A 12-15K PAY CUT HE'LL GET A 20K PAY RAISE

06-02-2010, 12:43 AM
SHHHH! That was supposed to be a secret.

06-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Ronnie Duke for District 6 Commander!
Wow! How bizarre! That makes room for Sgt. Harris or Sgt. Philpot to become the
Auto Theft Sgt. because ALL of the PBA reps are promised nice comfortable positions in the department as payback for that great job they did negotiating the UNFAIR contract for us. Don't do me any favors guys.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

06-02-2010, 12:33 PM
I HEARD THAT RONNY DUKE WILL BE REWARDED WITH A PROMOTION TO COMMANDER IF THIS CONTRACT GOES THROUGH. SO WHILE YOU TAKE A 12-15K PAY CUT HE'LL GET A 20K PAY RAISE

I doubt the above post is true, but par for the course here at HPD starting with 100 who sold us out. Everyone trusted 100 to be the right man for the job and we were betrayed because he lacks the basic qualities a leader needs (foresight, and cojones). :x :cop:

06-02-2010, 01:11 PM
I can't believe this crap. Overton goes around saying how he is sacrificing and God Bless and all his other crap and it's all a lie.

I just checked and his salary increased from $125,016 last year to $134,976 this year. That's a $10 K increase.

And this hypocrite is preaching to us that we need to sacrifice!!!!

If you don't believe me check it out for yourself. Go to the City's main page and click on "Budget and Financial" on the right hand side under Online Services. It will lead you to another page were you can access last year's budget and this year's budget.

Unfortunately, I can't say that I'm shocked.

hialeahblue@hotmail
06-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Im hialeahblue@hotmail so take a chill pill and relax. This is protected freedom of speech. By they you mean the *******s that are going to take our money? Im not one of THEM, if I was I would give myself a125% raise and to hell with you biatches. Not the chump change I make 50K which THEY have as an expense account. Dont be so paranoid your not the only one that is blue in hialeah. :cry:

06-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Ok here's the real deal, it has been and will always be the rank and file looking out for themselves. Robiana and Martinez were cut from the same mold. The only difference in Overton and Bolano's is he has an american name. trust me if you think its difficult trying to get any $$$ out of the City try being disabled. What a joke..

hialeahblue@hotmail
06-02-2010, 09:28 PM
CONTRACT VOTED DOWN 138 NO!!!!! SHOVE IT. LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHAT IS OUR NEXT MOVE?? CITY HALL WILL MOVE TO CUT OUR PAY. ORGANIZE AND PREPARE FOR BATTLE!! :twisted:

06-03-2010, 01:23 AM
:devil:

Actually it was 193 (NO) to 80 (YES),which is 71% to 29%... :mrgreen:

06-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Now that this abortion of a contract proposal has been laid to rest, we need to move forward. What do we do?

Well I for one want to know what happened to the $41 Million dollars this administration inherited and says no longer exists.
I want to know what happened to the extra $54 Million dollars this administration collected in property taxes from 2006 to 2009.

The firefighters proposed that the city conduct a forensic audit of the past 5 years to determine the truth. I whole heartedly support this approach. Let the city and each union agree on an auditor and share the cost. The audit will let us know the true financial condition of the city.

Robaina tells us at the negotiating table that the city is broke. He tells the public that everything is fine. What is the truth?

Robaina wrote to the City Council in the transmittal letter for the 2009 financial audit "Nevertheless, the City continues to maintain a stable economic base despite the negative impacts of property tax reform and a slowing housing market
being felt statewide."

You can check it out for yourself. Go to the City's main page and click on "Budget and Financial" on the right hand side under Online Services. It will lead you to another page were you can access the audit.

What is the truth? The audit will tell us. If the city is healthy as Robaina indicates to the public, I want my raise and I want to keep my benefits. If the city is broke as Robaina says in negotiations, we'll have to craft an acceptable solution where everyone (Mangament, Elected Officials, PBA, AFSCME, and IAFF) share the pain.

Also, the audit will tell us why the money disappeared. That way we can include language in the agreements to avoid a repeat of the mispending that placed the city in this position.

I think we need answers and accountability. The offer we rejected contained none.

06-03-2010, 03:39 AM
Hialeah Blue, you make many valid points, however, I question your motives. Do you really care that much about City of Hialeah employees? I doubt that. Wasn't it you who stood in front of a news camera twice and told the public that you did not care about your officer's morale? Aren't you the one who stood by, in fact, you aided the former Mayor in hammering your employees when they supported the losing party during the elections? I think your more concerned with putting egg on the mayor's face than assisting the City of Hialeah employees but I guess people will use a demon to crush a foe.

06-03-2010, 03:51 AM
Hialeah Blue, you make many valid points, however, I question your motives. Do you really care that much about City of Hialeah employees? I doubt that. Wasn't it you who stood in front of a news camera twice and told the public that you did not care about your officer's morale? Aren't you the one who stood by, in fact, you aided the former Mayor in hammering your employees when they supported the losing party during the elections? I think your more concerned with putting egg on the mayor's face than assisting the City of Hialeah employees but I guess people will use a demon to crush a foe.

You are cold. I'm much much closer to you than that. Keep guessing.

06-03-2010, 04:04 AM
The point is organize and have a serious plan of action. I agree with the other Hialeah Blue.com, I believe the Mayor will order pay-cuts, layoffs and Bolanos style retribution. We must prepare and have a plan or else we will just argue and ***** at each other "divide and conquer" tactics. If the mass majority specifically us in patrol unite and respond to their abuse, as a solid mass, and that means SUPERVISORS, the City will have to back off. In a perfect world cops and fireman united could seriously damage and undermine the upcoming retribution. We united to vote now we must continue to toil for the cause.

'

06-03-2010, 04:31 AM
I agree we must unite. I believe this has brought us closer than what we've been in awhile. The power is in numbers. Lets get 2gether with the other two unions and go to battle, this is the time, we can't back down, last time I checked we we're Cops, not wimps being bullied around.....grow some!

06-03-2010, 05:32 AM
TODAY I HEARD THOSE GUYS THAT VOTED YES TO THE CONTRACT QUESTION WETHER OR NOT THOSE OF US THAT VOTED NO WOULD SEE THIS THROUGH AND FIGHT. I KNOW I AM PREPARED, ARE YOU?
WE MUST GET ORGANIZED AND RALLY TOGETHER AS ONE AND LET THE MAYOR SEE WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS LYING DOWN.
WE MUST EXPOSE HIM TO THE MEDIA AND REALLY LET THE CITIZENS KNOW WHAT A CROOK HE IS

06-04-2010, 02:25 AM
Pingolo says:

The "tranks" is on its way (La tranca esta en camino)! Folks, U-N-I-T-E! Don't talk "crapola". Let's do what we have to do. Leave the house door open and write till your pens run out of ink? Listen, the property millege rate was lowered, despite having knowledge that property values were going to drop. It will only take a slight millege rate increase to alleviate the crisis. Basic math! Maybe, $100.00 per property increase? That is $8.34 per month.

Mayor, cuts star at the top! Lower your salary; lower the councils' salary; lower top management salaries; and then, the rest of your employees will help you balance your budget. Mayor, don't expect your employees to bail you out 100%. It is not fair!