PDA

View Full Version : What is the Right Thing?

05-31-2010, 09:16 PM
I'm curious what the overall climate is at the agency. In light of what I read on Hillsborough's message board, we need to clarify what PPPD's culture will be regarding officers getting a DUI.
What would you do if you pulled over a cop from PPPD who appeared to be over .08?
What if the officer is from another agency?
This is one of those things that is changing as we move from old school to new school.

05-31-2010, 11:26 PM
You're an idiot and a troll. If you were really a cop you would know the answer to this is because it is known.

Go back to playing your video games in your mother's basement. Oh, and don't drive drunk and you will never find out.....seems simple to me.

06-01-2010, 12:49 AM
If you really worked here, you would know the answer to this question already.

Thanks for playing..

06-01-2010, 02:42 AM
Really???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????? Amazing how some people say they know the answer,,,,,,,, we will cover the a** of a fellow drunk but yet when it comes down to it at certain points we screw our coworkers regarding an IA or lie about them just to save our a**. Amazing really how that works.

08-30-2010, 08:04 AM
To answer the question... I would have no problem working a DUI on C1! Just saying...lol