PDA

View Full Version : NEW MAJOR

05-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Drago's buddy gets promoted from Special Agent to Major. Way to go. Guess JohnBoy lost this one to rank. There will be more opportunties I am sure. Including Director soon. I guess an AAII will get that. Of course truth be told any of the AAII's would do a better job.

05-29-2010, 12:44 AM
We love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO SOME MORE.

05-29-2010, 01:40 AM
Hey moron don’t you think if the new Major knew Drago he wouldn’t have been an Agent to begin with. Drago was secretary when this guy was hired so he would have given him a promotion spot right from the start. The new major told us all that he didn’t know anyone in the agency and I for one believe it. Lt DM, why don’t you stop writing letters and move on already? This new guy seems squared away and he is from within so he is ok in my book.

05-29-2010, 03:34 AM
No complaints about this one. The new major appears to be qualified and actually knows our job. Like the previous post said, DO SOME MORE. This time replace some of our useless Lt’s. JP there is a lot of good talent here so no need to go elsewhere. I heard that we even have a former Chief of Police working as an agent. Can anyone confirm?

05-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Congrats to the new Major. Why would anyone post that he is Drago’s boy without some proof. Oh I know because you didn’t get the spot. It seems that no matter who in this agency gets promoted or hired someone has something negative to say about it. Finally the Director promotes from within and people still complain. If I was him I would bring all his friends into this place and clean out the top. We are our worst enemies.

05-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Special Agent to Major in two years. Good for him. Maybe this will start a trend for other qualified folks.

05-29-2010, 11:12 PM
Good luck to the new Major. He will need when he gets a load of the backstabing crybabies he has working for him. Now Tampa will get DM as Captain and watch it go down the drain.

05-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Hell will freeze solid before D is Tampa Captain.

05-30-2010, 09:50 PM
DM should be demoted instead of promoted. He needs to be called in and asked, "What do you do each week to earn you salary?" It would be sad to sit and listen for him try and jusify his position. We are hoping that the new major will have him explain why he is still with A B & T. He even should not be permitted to take a state car home. He should have to walk to work.

05-31-2010, 02:25 AM
DM should be demoted instead of promoted. He needs to be called in and asked, "What do you do each week to earn you salary?" It would be sad to sit and listen for him try and jusify his position. We are hoping that the new major will have him explain why he is still with A B & T. He even should not be permitted to take a state car home. He should have to walk to work.

I will 2nd that. None of us except his boys have any confidence in Merrrilll. He is such a liar. He is a 2 face backstabbing liar. He runs around telling us he has the ear of the Director and the Director calls him daily. He is already running his mouth about Major Conner as he does with everybody. Help us in Tampa!!!

05-31-2010, 02:20 PM

I will 2nd that. None of us except his boys have any confidence in Merrrilll. He is such a liar. He is a 2 face backstabbing liar. He runs around telling us he has the ear of the Director and the Director calls him daily. He is already running his mouth about Major Conner as he does with everybody. Help us in Tampa!!!

DM is poison. PERIOD! Sure he has been here awhile and has a lot of ABT knowledge. His squad says what a great supervisor he his, but that is because he DOES NOT supervise them. He basically lets them run wild do whatever they want.

Best thing Powell could do is break that squad up. God help Tampa or the State for that matter if DM is ever promoted above LT.

05-31-2010, 11:59 PM
Knowledge? Puleaze. Been here 20 years and still dont know the basics. He knows how to fuel a car. He knows how to create problems. He knows how to lie. Boy does he know that. He knows how to back stab. The list is long. That is what he knows.

06-02-2010, 12:58 PM
This should also tell you that they know that they don't have any Capt's or Lt's that they think have enough wits to be Major. They have to go to an Agent.

06-03-2010, 12:36 AM
This should also tell you that they know that they don't have any Capt's or Lt's that they think have enough wits to be Major. They have to go to an Agent.

Have you seen or been supervised by some of these Lts. and Capts.? I know I could do a better da*mn job, couldn't do worse thats for sure.

06-03-2010, 12:59 AM

Have you seen or been supervised by some of these Lts. and Capts.? I know I could do a better da*mn job, couldn't do worse thats for sure.

Your right on both counts. They all live in the past. They never move on and they are largest group of gossipers. They couldn't get a story straight life their life depended on it.

Good luck New Major, its not the agents

06-05-2010, 09:02 PM
I just love it. Four new supervisors (2) Majors and (2) Captains and all of them were real cops. Director please keep it coming you are on a roll. The only folks that have a problem with this are the usual malcontents that think that they are owed something. DM TAMPA, JS Daytona, and DP Gainesville. By the way if this post disappears like the last several posts then we know that the new moderator is one of the three. These guys couldn’t supervise at McDonalds.

06-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Well the new major is making his way around his district area. I hope he isn't like the PH.D director we had. Always bragging about his experience and qualifications.
Mr. Major - it's about your character that we are concerned about.

06-09-2010, 11:16 PM
The new Major seems like a stand up guy to me. You guys are lucky to have him. The only people that will have problems with him are the same people that have problems with everyone else.

06-10-2010, 02:28 PM

Are you talking bout Szaboo? :snicker:

06-10-2010, 08:38 PM
The new Major seems like a stand up guy to me. You guys are lucky to have him. The only people that will have problems with him are the same people that have problems with everyone else.

Thanks, I hope so.

06-26-2010, 08:36 PM
I think the new Major is doing a great job and I look forward to working for him.
CB

06-27-2010, 03:09 AM
I think the new Major is doing a great job and I look forward to working for him.
CB

Even CB isn't that stupid to post his name here. Either way, we all know he sucking every supervisors a-hole clean to include TC.

06-27-2010, 01:44 PM
CB

Even CB isn't that stupid to post his name here. Either way, we all know he sucking every supervisors a-hole clean to include TC.
We have several CB's so who you be talking about?

06-29-2010, 09:30 PM
did oswannie ever recover from her mental breakdown? Is she still in chattahoochee? did the guy with the harley ever take her for a ride? we're not getting any 10-43 on this site lately. not even a post about the midget. what's going on? did anybody hear what really happened in johnny land? can johnny realy act like a captain? :?

06-30-2010, 10:28 PM
did oswannie ever recover from her mental breakdown? Is she still in chattahoochee? did the guy with the harley ever take her for a ride? we're not getting any 10-43 on this site lately. not even a post about the midget. what's going on? did anybody hear what really happened in johnny land? can johnny realy act like a captain? :?

johnny can't even act like a human. Oswannie has trained all the people that was in chattahoohee and are now working in Tallahassee. The Director just to name one. The midget has been seen in Jacksonville. Word is that he is still as short.
My Harley is in the shop. I do have a mule. I now want to take Oswannie for a ride on my mule, she can ride in the front and I will get on the back part. This could be a good ride.

06-30-2010, 11:36 PM

johnny can't even act like a human. Oswannie has trained all the people that was in chattahoohee and are now working in Tallahassee. The Director just to name one. The midget has been seen in Jacksonville. Word is that he is still as short.
My Harley is in the shop. I do have a mule. I now want to take Oswannie for a ride on my mule, she can ride in the front and I will get on the back part. This could be a good ride.
So let me see if I undestad this corectly.............................
You, Oswannie and a mule = three jackasses? :snicker:

07-01-2010, 07:45 PM

I see a problem with this picture.

If you have a mule and Oswannie in the same place, how you gonna tell them apart?
Oh, I just rmembered..............One has an ass as big as an elephant and the other has an ass as big as a mule. :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

07-02-2010, 12:27 AM

You can say what you want to about me but don't be talking about my mule and Oswannie. There is nothing like her and my mule.

07-02-2010, 02:32 PM

You can say what you want to about me but don't be talking about my mule and Oswannie. There is nothing like her and my mule.
So which one are you doing, the mule or oswannie? :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

07-02-2010, 08:12 PM
I truly hope there is someone out there talking, in not a favorable manner, about your wife, girlfriend or mother right now. The way you people rant about others on an open forum is a disgrace. :( :(

07-02-2010, 08:15 PM
I truly hope there is someone out there talking, in not a favorable manner, about your wife, girlfriend or mother right now. The way you people rant about others on an open forum is a disgrace. :( :(
Hey, I can play your game.............................................. ..............Yo momma! :mrgreen:

07-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Hey, I can play your game.............................................. ..............Yo momma! :mrgreen:

If I were your momma, you would be disowned for being an embarrassment to the family. Lucky you, your momma is a loser just like you.

07-03-2010, 12:36 AM

If I were your momma, you would be disowned for being an embarrassment to the family. Lucky you, your momma is a loser just like you.
Since you're the one that opened the door on peoples mommas let me say now that my mother is dead. So how do you feel now MF'er? Probably makes no differene to an as$hole like you so get bent MF'er.

07-03-2010, 12:43 AM

See if you can get her to ride your mule naked. That way she can claim to be Lady Gadiva.

07-04-2010, 12:03 AM

Since you're the one that opened the door on peoples mommas let me say now that my mother is dead. So how do you feel now MF'er? Probably makes no differene to an as$hole like you so get bent MF'er.

You guys a brutal, must suck to be you.

07-05-2010, 01:41 AM

Why do you have your ass up in the air. What sucks is to read something you post. Don't be so pissed off just because you don't have a mule. I bet you have a donkey. I bet if you put your face up side of a donkey's ass no one could tell you from the donkey.

07-17-2010, 09:46 PM

Your momma gave me a bj last night so unlike my momma, your momma is a winner.

08-20-2010, 01:59 PM
Well the new major is making his way around his district area. I hope he isn't like the PH.D director we had. Always bragging about his experience and qualifications.

Well now, his true color of his character is being seen now. I foresee issues. This will be Piled High and Deep along with his style of micro-managing. Tallahassee are you watching? Foresee a pattern of behavior here, similar to former captains that have been employed here.

08-20-2010, 08:39 PM

Well now, his true color of his character is being seen now. I foresee issues. This will be Piled High and Deep along with his style of micro-managing. Tallahassee are you watching? Foresee a pattern of behavior here, similar to former captains that have been employed here.
You whinners never stop do you?

08-20-2010, 10:58 PM
No whinner here, just making an observation. Can't help it if the majors like that. Not my fault.

08-20-2010, 11:49 PM

Are you still shopping at Home Depot on state time. You agents in Tampa are nothing but ass holes.

08-21-2010, 02:36 PM

Are you still shopping at Home Depot on state time. You agents in Tampa are nothing but ass holes.

And Lowe's too if Home Depot doesn't have what I want. Then I go to the mall for my 2-hr lunch and afterwards, I meet an informer in an orange grove. that usually takes another 2-hrs. :snicker: :mrgreen:

08-21-2010, 04:30 PM

You must be crazy and lazy. It seems to me is Maj C is what we need, he is nothing like Tolbert, Cave or Bong. The complainers just keep on complaining. I would guess you didn't get your way so you come here to talk nonsense. From what I see he is doing a good job and the usual suspects that have been able to BS everyone in the past can't get away with it anymore.

08-21-2010, 07:52 PM
No whinner here, just making an observation. Can't help it if the majors like that. Not my fault.

And what was your observation? Did he tell you you had to work five hours instead of your usual two hours a day. You dopes just bring unnecessary attention to the rest of us. Please move on already.

08-21-2010, 10:12 PM

You must be crazy and lazy. It seems to me is Maj C is what we need, he is nothing like Tolbert, Cave or Bong. The complainers just keep on complaining. I would guess you didn't get your way so you come here to talk nonsense. From what I see he is doing a good job and the usual suspects that have been able to BS everyone in the past can't get away with it anymore.

Why don't you either kiss your own ass or your great major's ass

08-22-2010, 01:37 AM

Why don't you either kiss your own ass or your great major's ass

I not saying that he is great, but i think everyone is getting tired of you Tampa crybabies. Why can't this site be used in a productive manner. There are real issues to discuss like the lack of pay increases in years. The contract or lack thereof. I have been working two jobs for the last six years. I don't agree with everything that this new administration has done but they have put money in my pocket by giving us some overtime. I hope that it continues to happen.

08-22-2010, 11:56 PM
If they ever get around to giving you anything, Obama will take it away plus some more because the crack heads and single moms need more cash to continue their non productive, parasitic life style.

08-23-2010, 12:47 PM
If they ever get around to giving you anything, Obama will take it away plus some more because the crack heads and single moms need more cash to continue their non productive, parasitic life style.

And your hatre for single moms? What underlining issues for single moms?

08-23-2010, 01:27 PM

Most (not all) of them are worthless. Sit on their ass waiting for a handout from people who get up and go to a job every day. You want to kiss their ass and support them and the nameless fathers of their ******* children, go ahead, knock yourself out. Nancy Pelosi must be your mother? Obama must be your daddy? In any case, f*uck you and the horse you rode in on. The issues aren't "underlying you moron, they're right there staring you in the face.

08-23-2010, 11:39 PM
Aint that special! Do you feel better?

08-24-2010, 12:21 AM

You have to be brain dead. The single moms know that the more babies they have means the more money they get from the people that work for a living. After the first one they need to sew up their box. This would save us a lot of money. This is something that needs to be stopped and stopped immediately. Obama is taking the money away from us and giving it to trash people. Anybody that don't like this is blow it out their ass.

08-25-2010, 12:46 AM

I personally don't know of anyone that has had a problem with the new major. The guy has been a complete gentleman. So do tell us what he caught you doing?