PDA

View Full Version : detention sgt test

05-26-2010, 03:45 PM
I heard the top five people on the det exam are good candidates. About time they had a test that was fair, so that the good ole boy system is not in play. I know of at least two of them will be awesome supervisors, since i used to work with back in the day on d-shift m/j. Congrats you two.

05-26-2010, 10:59 PM
I hope there was some sort of composition portion to the test because the whiney posts on Muster Room written by the COs are about a third grade level.

05-27-2010, 12:20 AM
much like the post from patrol on both this site and the musterroom :snicker:

05-27-2010, 02:21 AM
Congratulations to Detention Deputy Walter Jefferis for scoring 100 on the test. Congratulations to all who work hard to pass the test.
Mark H.

05-27-2010, 08:07 PM
I hope there was some sort of composition portion to the test because the whiney posts on Muster Room written by the COs are about a third grade level.

That is the reason that you idiots have report takers. I would hate to see what your reports were like before. I am sure it was like, "He make me mad so I make up charge drive him to jail I do."

Now back to the rest of the thread. Congratualtions to everyone who did well.

05-27-2010, 10:26 PM

That is the reason that you idiots have report takers. I would hate to see what your reports were like before. I am sure it was like, "He make me mad so I make up charge drive him to jail I do."

Now back to the rest of the thread. Congratualtions to everyone who did well.
Do you always have think your smarter than everyone that has ever worn the badge. thats how you come across,by the way you misspelled congratulations in your last post.

05-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Sorry, I typed fast and misspelled a word.

Does anyone know who the top ten people are? I am interested to know who may be the next sergeants.

05-30-2010, 01:09 AM

Does anyone know who the top ten people are? I am interested to know who may be the next sergeants.
ask L.A im sure he knows

05-30-2010, 01:10 AM

ask L.A im sure he knows

05-30-2010, 11:12 PM

1. Jefferies, W
2. Walker, J
3. Wolff, M
4. Upchurch, A
5. Sunmerlin, K