PDA

View Full Version : craigs-list classified

05-26-2010, 02:07 PM
Someone to take control of this Police Department and be a leader.

Sadly. There is no one at the helm and we are lost at sea, like a bunch of poor cuban rafters.
P.S. if you have bars and Mary Jane leafs on your collar, dont apply.
R.S dont try to track me, I posted from a Nigerian i.p.s qth. Good Luck

09-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Someone to take control of this Police Department and be a leader.

Sadly. There is no one at the helm and we are lost at sea, like a bunch of poor cuban rafters.
P.S. if you have bars and Mary Jane leafs on your collar, dont apply.
R.S dont try to track me, I posted from a Nigerian i.p.s qth. Good Luck

What's an i.p.s.? Is that a cleaning company?

"With or Without cause"?

"What are we voting on"?

"I have to order curtains from Italy".

We have a bunch of clown's running this city.
JPJ how are you sleeping at night knowing that your vote, yes the one you held out on to "put the manager's feet to the fire" as you eloquently stated initiated this whole mess. Man what a sell out. Then when the NAACP shows up you change your tune. This may fool your "constituents" , but when you put your head to rest at night, you have to live with the fact that you SOLD yourself to a bunch of incompetents and sold a brother up the river that did nothing but serve this city with excellence.

Pierre? Really? Are you kidding us? Are you some sort of comedy act with Kramer. Well no one is laughing my brother.
Although, what will really be funny is your bill from the attorney that you are going to need once Baker breaks it off in your aces. Kramer, better start ordering more Italian curtains Honey because it seems that you are right in the middle of the fire. And from what everyone has heard probably the primary instigator to this Sunshine Law Violation. Better get a good attorney honey.

Spiegel, for someone who is an attorney you sure do talk a lot after being informed by the city attorney as to what is on the table or "in motion". You are the only one who had some sense when you realized what was going on, but unfortunately too little, too late.

Phylis, well, you solidified your title as the Bumbling Idiot. Not much to be said, your kind of like a dry queff.

Bottom line is that you folks are way out of your league...It is disgustingly transparent, and you will soon come to this realization as the wheels are now in motion, both criminally and civilly. I wish you all the best in the concoction of the storm you have created.