PDA

View Full Version : Another MDPD Superstar

05-21-2010, 01:50 AM
Well, another blemish for MDPD: John Villar Jr.

When will MDPD start to hire people who are worthy of having a badge? You know it, and I know it. There are too many brown-gowners out there who just don't need to be cops. Uniformed patrol, detective squads, and special units are full of brain-dead losers who should have never been hired.

There are plenty of good ones out there, but you must admit that the recent hires certified by MDPD (over the last several years) are not up to standards. And the sad part is that they won't be, because they have huge egos and refuse to listen to seasoned, experienced officers who have real knowledge to offer.

I won't blame the FTO's, because I know a squad of GOOD ones, and they have written plenty of NRT reports, only to have the rookies pass.

MDPD, WAKE UP!!! Stop hiring these 19-22 year old punks who don't have the maturity for the job, and get rid of the morons who can't do it properly. I'm tired of seeing a department full of these metrosexual d-bags who are more concerned about their looks and ego than they are about the job. They have no knowledge, no experience, no desire to learn, and are completely incapable of dealing with the public.

The ball is in your court.

05-22-2010, 01:12 AM
Dont worry, MDPD wont be hiring anybody for a long while.

05-23-2010, 06:40 AM
Wooow GREAT post!! You hit the nail on the head! It's sad but SO true :cop:

05-23-2010, 07:01 AM
I will have to disagree with the aforementioned. I have actually worked with this officer and can say that he is a true enforcer of the law. We can be so quick to forget that our fellow citizens, and in this case- officers, can undergo some very severe accusations. We tend to judge and dismiss that we are innocent until proven guilty- whereas the media and the chief feel that this person is actually guilty until proven innocent. Despite an awesome track record and countless contributions to the safety of our community, I think it is best that we stand by our officer and encourage him along this process.

We all took the same oath and we all stand by each other on the line of duty, he is no exception. Both personally and with regards to other officers I've spoken to, he is one that I will not hesitate to go take a serious call with. I believe that when this is over, we will all look back and state our apologies for wrongfully labeling this man guilty, before the investigation and trial are complete.

The allegations against him hurtful, but the truth behind this matter will arise, and we need to stand by him, just as he has stood by us. We deal with the worst that our county has to offer, and miles from that. I'm praying for him, and that he may be reinstated as soon as this ordeal is over, and when that happens I am sure all the critics and those judging will be smiling and welcoming him back with arms wide open, because our administration is fake and political- not JUST and CONSTITUTIONAL.

My prayers go out to my fellow officer and his family.

05-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Then why did the trooper see his cuz bail out of his car???? Kinda strange don't you think....

05-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Then why did the trooper see his cuz bail out of his car???? Kinda strange don't you think....

It is a little suspect, yes. I mean, he was caught by a trooper on the highway and 19'd. It's not like some he-said she-said investigation that the SAO just grabbed and ran with based on allegations. This officer was caught almost red-handed. I hope, because I'm not a hater, that the officer can explain this matter and the investigation clears him of all charges. If not, he's looking at a long stretch in prison (armed robbery? by a sworn officer?ouch!) Pray for him and his family.

05-23-2010, 06:04 PM
We don't prey for scumbag criminals. If he was arrested in this matter he was already investigated and under surveillance. It don't get anymore clear than that. He crossed the line and must be dealt with. If he had money problems he shouldn't have bought all those little toys his salary could not cover.

05-24-2010, 10:02 PM
will have to disagree with the aforementioned. I have actually worked with this officer and can say that he is a true enforcer of the law.

Despite an awesome track record and countless contributions to the safety of our community, I think it is best that we stand by our officer and encourage him along this process.

We all took the same oath and we all stand by each other on the line of duty, he is no exception. Both personally and with regards to other officers I've spoken to, he is one that I will not hesitate to go take a serious call with.

The allegations against him hurtful, but the truth behind this matter will arise, and we need to stand by him, just as he has stood by us.

WOW now that is hilarious!! Sure buddy track record and countless amount of times he has 29'd people and GOD knows what other low down dirty $h!t he has pulled before.
Stand by that officer?? Yeaaah sure maybe you two have stood by eachother 29ing people that's why you want to stand by him now.
And yes I pray , but for other VICTIMS to come forward and put this EX officer and SOON to be FELON behind bars :devil:
09 39 :cop:

HAHA :evil:

06-04-2010, 02:45 AM
I will have to disagree with the aforementioned. I have actually worked with this officer and can say that he is a true enforcer of the law. We can be so quick to forget that our fellow citizens, and in this case- officers, can undergo some very severe accusations. We tend to judge and dismiss that we are innocent until proven guilty- whereas the media and the chief feel that this person is actually guilty until proven innocent. Despite an awesome track record and countless contributions to the safety of our community, I think it is best that we stand by our officer and encourage him along this process.

We all took the same oath and we all stand by each other on the line of duty, he is no exception. Both personally and with regards to other officers I've spoken to, he is one that I will not hesitate to go take a serious call with. I believe that when this is over, we will all look back and state our apologies for wrongfully labeling this man guilty, before the investigation and trial are complete.

The allegations against him hurtful, but the truth behind this matter will arise, and we need to stand by him, just as he has stood by us. We deal with the worst that our county has to offer, and miles from that. I'm praying for him, and that he may be reinstated as soon as this ordeal is over, and when that happens I am sure all the critics and those judging will be smiling and welcoming him back with arms wide open, because our administration is fake and political- not JUST and CONSTITUTIONAL.

Wow drinkin the MDPD Koolaid huh if thats how u feel maybe you shouldn't have been hired either, ANYONE who goes out and does 29's or is suspected of doing them should be 09-39 especially a sworn law enforcement officer. But then again with the track record of hiring dipshit$ and idiots what else do you expect

06-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Can anyone in Intercoastal speak English anymore..holy moley what happened to that station :roll:

07-19-2010, 03:42 AM
Can anyone in Intercoastal speak English anymore..holy moley what happened to that station :roll:

It seems like most have an accent. How about the dispatcher who started dispatching in Spanish? That one floored me.

07-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Hire more whites and less blacks and hispanics. you will see this go away.

usmcbrownclown305
02-13-2013, 07:52 AM
Hey can anyone from Intercoastal tell me if they know Abner Rodriguez? And why he was 07? He went on to Biscayne Park where he got 07 as well for failing to attend mandatory training.

02-18-2013, 11:28 PM
Hey can anyone from Intercoastal tell me if they know Abner Rodriguez? And why he was 07? He went on to Biscayne Park where he got 07 as well for failing to attend mandatory training.

leave it alone Abner! we all know that this is you pretending to be someone else! mamao!

03-13-2013, 03:55 AM

It seems like most have an accent. How about the dispatcher who started dispatching in Spanish? That one floored me.

Me too. I had people from Aventura and Sunny Isles 02 me asking me if they were hearing things. The county is lucky they did not get into trouble for it. That is a $10,000 fine by the FCC.