PDA

View Full Version : contract

05-19-2010, 07:11 PM
To the city,there two bit attorney,the council,the city manager,his inept H.R.director, our disgusting chief, select police staff, and whoever else I may have left out that I shouldn't have: #@*$ YOU!! Put that in your contract and smoke it.

05-21-2010, 02:19 AM
Vote NO on whats coming..Meeting was a joke. Vote hell NO

05-21-2010, 06:10 PM
You punks will get nothing and LIKE IT!

05-21-2010, 09:15 PM
With all the bulls% going on around here...at least the chief sticks up for us and tells the CM and council what a great job we do. Oh thats right, our chief is weak, scared and a usless piece of sh@#. He cares about no one but himself and trying to keep his 48th law enforcement job! Way to look out for your great department Ralph........From Good to Primate. :evil:

05-22-2010, 03:28 PM
Oh wait, I have a great new idea. Lets give him a vote of "No Confidence"...... Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bunch of Whining Losers!!!!!!!

05-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Realnmb"loser" you can leave with him when he gets fired.

05-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Keep worrying about the Chief and dont worry about getting a new contract, you pathetic pieces of waste!!! :evil:

05-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Maybe if he supported us we would have a contract by now but he's to much of a coward to stand up for his officers. Not one word of support the entire process. He could care less what they do to us as a matter of fact he supports the things they want to take. Let's hear your come back to that real loser. Like I said you can pack your bags and leave with him loser.

05-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Real loser still waiting to hear back from you. Busy packing your bags you piece of garbage?

05-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Wah, wah, wah, he doesnt care about us, boo-hoo.....sniff, sniff....... You guys are a bunch of pathetic whiners who the only thing you know how to do is say: "Lets give him a vote of No Confidence", and then you NEVER do anything about it. You complain about this Chief, you complained about Loizzo, you complained about Berger, and you will complain about the next Chief whether its Marciante, Pons, or Gomez. You guys are the biggest and sorriest excuses for a leo in this County!!!!!

05-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Its been several days and "Guest" seems to have disappeared from the site. I think you might be the one packing you piece of crap whose only argument is to talk bad about our glorious Chief, yet you dont do anything on your own.. :devil:

05-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Sorry nmbloser I have a life. I don't patrol this site looking for your pathetic replies. Maybe you should try and get a life to loser. Meanwhile keep supporting your fellow loser. They say losers stick together.

05-26-2010, 05:44 PM
You're the one that was waiting for my response earlier. So go ahead and keep crying like a little biachhhhh, you pathetic, sorry, useless, excuse for a cop. Wahhhh, wahhhhh, we need a new Chief, wahhhh. wahhhh...... What a waste you are GUEST.... :evil: :devil: :snicker:

06-28-2010, 02:28 AM
You're the one that was waiting for my response earlier. So go ahead and keep crying like a little biachhhhh, you pathetic, sorry, useless, excuse for a cop. Wahhhh, wahhhhh, we need a new Chief, wahhhh. wahhhh...... What a waste you are GUEST.... :evil: :devil: :snicker:

Rafael, take a deep breath. relax. Your a loser at heart and nothing will ever change that.

07-01-2010, 06:27 PM
It's no wonder anything gets accomplished.....we are all spending too much time yelling at each other on this dumb site. How bout put all this petty stuff aside and start going to pension, council, and union meetings and lets start getting some shit done!!!!!!!!! It's our future........LETS DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!