PDA

View Full Version : COPS

05-14-2010, 08:19 AM
ROLMFAO..........What a rag tag group we have here. ER runs from a crime committed damn near in front of him, gets in his car drives the other direction and never calls it out on the radio. DC whats he got a little over a years experience couldn't prevent a crime even with JJ's help. He outright lies in an IA and BAM he's crime prevention. Just wait until the old folks in Kings Ridge get a load of him. BG girl you didn't miss a beat you told everyone you were going to be the next crime prevention officer while still in training, even before you were out on workers comp. So I guess you need to be a coward, liar, and having dinner with the chief to make it at this department. I am sure glad I don't live in the city. Still ROLMFAO :snicker:

05-14-2010, 04:43 PM
I could not agree more. BG is a fake as her tits. ER there are not enough words to describe that POS. DC well you know the story on that.

05-14-2010, 06:45 PM
ROLMFAO..........What a rag tag group we have here. ER runs from a crime committed darn near in front of him, gets in his car drives the other direction and never calls it out on the radio. DC whats he got a little over a years experience couldn't prevent a crime even with JJ's help. He outright lies in an IA and BAM he's crime prevention. Just wait until the old folks in Kings Ridge get a load of him. BG girl you didn't miss a beat you told everyone you were going to be the next crime prevention officer while still in training, even before you were out on workers comp. So I guess you need to be a coward, liar, and having dinner with the chief to make it at this department. I am sure glad I don't live in the city. Still ROLMFAO :snicker:

Come on guys and gals give ER a break.............I heard the reason admin didn't do anything about his running away was because he just had a brain fart thats all. If someone pulls a gun on me and he is there I sure hope he has taken a gas x pill beforehand. DC...no comment, BG.....Def no comment.... CPD like livin in a real life soap opera. :lol:

PS: This is off the subject but please get rid of some of the cars with 900,000+ miles so I can frickin park somewhere in the parking lot and not on the street!!!!!

05-17-2010, 01:53 AM
I could not agree more. BG is a fake as her tits. ER there are not enough words to describe that POS. DC well you know the story on that.

One work to describe BG SUCCULANT

05-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Jan 21, 2006 ... succulant - 14 definitions - Adj: a woman's breast being very large and succulant.

...AND I MEAN SUCCULANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

05-24-2010, 02:17 AM
Must be RD who is posting these things about BG. I wonder how RD's wife would feel if she new how many times he has cheated on her. A RD why dont you go snort another line of cocaine.

05-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Must be RD who is posting these things about BG. I wonder how RD's wife would feel if she new how many times he has cheated on her. A RD why dont you go snort another line of cocaine.

Nope, wrong Mike from Bushnell. Take another swing though, please. And don't be a hater out of jealousy!! S U C C U L A N T. Not for you though, Mikey!!! :P

06-09-2010, 03:43 AM
A Davis didnt your dad grab his genitals and offer it to some employee at Harley. Oh yea thats right she sued the city and won and all he got was a slap on the hand. Just wondering if you are just as much of a piece of crap like your dad.

guest2003
11-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Ofc DC should not be on COPS. DC who is somewhat respect by other ofcs and our community doesnt deserve it. DC has the nerve to present himself as honorable person and try to enforce our laws should check himself first. I dont think that an officier that can not manage his personal life can manage our community. He has a pregnant girl who he denies and pushed to the side just because he cant handle the stress. He who has different woman at different food places. I am disguted by this officer and him talking to our communties and being around.I would love to see this ofc off the streets. He is not an example for our community. He does not deserve our respect or admiration if he can not live a honorable personal life to prove that he is capable of being the ofc we need in our streets. ofc DC remember what your doing is going to catch up and I will see you picking up trash on the streets.

11-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Ofc DC should not be on COPS. DC who is somewhat respect by other ofcs and our community doesnt deserve it. DC has the nerve to present himself as honorable person and try to enforce our laws should check himself first. I dont think that an officier that can not manage his personal life can manage our community. He has a pregnant girl who he denies and pushed to the side just because he cant handle the stress. He who has different woman at different food places. I am disguted by this officer and him talking to our communties and being around.I would love to see this ofc off the streets. He is not an example for our community. He does not deserve our respect or admiration if he can not live a honorable personal life to prove that he is capable of being the ofc we need in our streets. ofc DC remember what your doing is going to catch up and I will see you picking up trash on the streets.

respected by who?? the new people that dont know the real DC? he got the position by doing exactly what JJ wanted him to do.......lie!!! what a POS!!!! his lies will soon be exposed...then what??? he definitely should not be a cop dumb as a box of rocks.. :snicker:

11-12-2010, 12:23 PM

One work to describe BG SUCCULANT

anybody ever check for a adams apple??? :wink:

guest2003
11-12-2010, 12:49 PM
respected by who?? the new people that dont know the real DC? he got the position by doing exactly what JJ wanted him to do.......lie!!! what a POS!!!! his lies will soon be exposed...then what??? he definitely should not be a cop dumb as a box of rocks.. :snicker:[/quote]

11-13-2010, 01:19 AM
Those three morons culdn't prevent a crime if it occured in front of them.

11-14-2010, 12:13 PM
You people like to gossip like middle school girls...... You are so sad...

11-14-2010, 12:13 PM

11-14-2010, 12:23 PM

dodobird its not gossip it be facts........answer this smarty pants why is it that BG or BS or whatever it is this week can jump the chain of command and make a phone call directly to SG...she really that special?????? :roll: most of us think not!!

11-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Okay,
Even IF what you say about the people you are talking about is true you are spreading it around like a middle school girl. This one got a girl pregnant, that one jumps the chain of command. We don't think she is that special. Johnny was kissing Suzie at the Junior Prom. OMG Suzie isn't even hot. Beth and Dave went to first base...... Beth and Suzie are no longer BFF's............ You are such a middle school girl....

11-14-2010, 09:13 PM
Okay,
Even IF what you say about the people you are talking about is true you are spreading it around like a middle school girl. This one got a girl pregnant, that one jumps the chain of command. We don't think she is that special. Johnny was kissing Suzie at the Junior Prom. OMG Suzie isn't even hot. Beth and Dave went to first base...... Beth and Suzie are no longer BFF's............ You are such a middle school girl....

Johnny DID NOT kiss Suzie because he likes boys......and yes Suzie is HAWT!!! :-)))) and I hear after Beth and Dave made first base the next day she scored a home run with Suzie.....so yes they are still BFF's............now you go back under the desk and remember to wipe!!!!

11-15-2010, 12:58 AM
Guess the truth hurts hwen its thrown in your face. Or in your case for one of you, you don't know what the truth is, and the other you usually get told when it's comming.

11-15-2010, 04:12 AM
From what I hear the whole department in under investigation from FDLE. There is also a investigation into missing drugs and money from the evidence room. Then there is also the rogue police office who is actually buying and selling drugs on the side. Then you have a openly gay officer being caught getting a bj from his boyfriend by LCSO. Then there are the 3 mentally unstable officers who should not be allowed to have a pea shooter let alone a gun. God help the citizens of Clermont.

11-16-2010, 03:05 AM
Hey J.N.

Again with the gossip? He did this... I heard that... They are this...FDLE is doing that..
Hey Chicken Little...did ya know the sky is falling too? POST THAT !!!

Something is very wrong with you to gossip so much and to be filled with so much poison.

11-16-2010, 12:55 PM
The whole point behind this is this. The admin with the exception of CB is going to put people were they want them. If they like you or you are their mark then you get what you want. Look at BG or really BS. She stated from the begining that she was going to be on COPPS when she started. Now you can look at that as a goal if you are an outsider. But if you work here you know that she blattantly throws it in everyone's face that she's "friends" with SG. I mean she calls him Chiefy in front of everyone for christ sake. They take the guys who like their job and do it well out of their position so they can fill it with another AK retard. This place is ridiculous. We all walk a thin blue line. We need to unite not divide. Get JK out of the union prez spot and put in somebody that will kick some ace not just blow smoke up it. Do not take this as a mutiny but as an oppurtunity to make our voices heard. We can all make it through this. We just have to stick together. :evil:

11-17-2010, 12:14 AM
The whole point behind this is this. The admin with the exception of CB is going to put people were they want them. If they like you or you are their mark then you get what you want. Look at BG or really BS. She stated from the begining that she was going to be on COPPS when she started. Now you can look at that as a goal if you are an outsider. But if you work here you know that she blattantly throws it in everyone's face that she's "friends" with SG. I mean she calls him Chiefy in front of everyone for christ sake. They take the guys who like their job and do it well out of their position so they can fill it with another AK retard. This place is ridiculous. We all walk a thin blue line. We need to unite not divide. Get JK out of the union prez spot and put in somebody that will kick some ace not just blow smoke up it. Do not take this as a mutiny but as an oppurtunity to make our voices heard. We can all make it through this. We just have to stick together. :evil:

How is this any different than any other LEO organization or company? It is not a democracy, it's a paramilitary organization.
You speak of unity but it looks like you are adding to the division. You say want your voice heard, so here's an idea, go and sit down with those you have a problem with and hash it out. We may not all end up as friends but maybe we can at least be civil to each other and start to worry more about the bad guys than our co-workers.

11-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Tell the admin that. Or it's probably because your the admin.

11-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Come on. Let's talk about something NEW. Ok We all No SG,JJ,BJ,JL,JK,BS,DC and others are HATED by some unhappy campers. WHO CARES. Clermont is a JOKE. Really, you are going to talk about other cops family and their gender. Ok, It's not to hard to figure out who the haters are, you should wear a sign across your foerhead. I dont even work for Clermont but if I was one of the ones being hated on I would had allready approached you,,Ok Ok Ok,,you are scared of a good old Ass beaten. Just think one day it's going to happen and then we will be reading it on here to keep us entertained. We love idiots like you. All this old crap you are talking about from months ago,,lets see who wasn't working and off those month's (now is back). Let's talk about todays news..Wow, Clermont you have done it again making it on the map,,What's up with MS coming back to the PD, I bet your employees love that one. WOW. There's NO words for that one. (Speechless)..My My My,,The love triangle at Clermont Pd, come on how did anyone pass this gossip up,,OR,AW WTF.....Are you serious. Nothing can top this for now. Fighting already, texing the X (I love you). Come on writter's we know you REALLY HATE some cops at the PD, but that's old, let's get in with the new. Clermont Pd thank you for all the idiots on your department. It really keeps us none cops entertained. Cant wait till the Ass beating begins..Come on you P***y's ,,,PLEASE step up and and stop hiding behind fake names..Give us some good S**t to laugh about. Hmmmm I got my money on some of the hated coming out on top. Dam, this is going to be good well only if you come out of hiding. PLZ, PLZ...Can someone say CLEANUP TIME.....LOL..LOL..

11-27-2010, 08:21 PM

How is this any different than any other LEO organization or company? It is not a democracy, it's a paramilitary organization.
You speak of unity but it looks like you are adding to the division. You say want your voice heard, so here's an idea, go and sit down with those you have a problem with and hash it out. We may not all end up as friends but maybe we can at least be civil to each other and start to worry more about the bad guys than our co-workers.

long time reader, first time poster: unfortunately some folks do not share your mindset of making our voices heard. Only a select few are allowed to do that. They are they ones that run to SG and JJ telling half ass truths and spreading the rumor mill. SG and JJ believe everything their told before finding out the truth. So tell me how can you sit down and hash it out when both have shown time and time again that they hold a grudge. Its funny when you sit back and watch it is all ways the same folks doing all the talking. The only conclusion that I can come up with is they talk sheet about everyone else to hide the incompetence that they have. I do agree that we are a paramilitary organization but that chain breaks down when certain folks can do as they please with no fear of being held accountable. Explain how one person can do this and get away with it and they next person is put under an IA or suspended etc....for the same offense.
As leaders SG and JJ need to not have buddies because that puts both in a position not favorable with the majority.

11-29-2010, 05:22 PM
You know the quiet one is right. It is a shame that certain poeple can run an agency with out being in charge of themselves. A person that can not even control themselves should not be going and trying to control what other people do by going and telling the Chief what is going on before hearing the whole truth. Even if a certain person hears the whole truth they still have to go and contradict what was said. They have to put their two cents in to get to a person. As far as having a friend is concern, you cann't blame SG for having friends. The only thing is don't let your friendship influence your decisions as a leader. The Chief is not a bad guy he just sometimes, and this is only an opinion, is mislead by the some of the things that are told to him. Sometimes fights are not worth it. Just go 108 handle your calls and go home. If you want to get pissed off at anyone here it should be our fellow coworkers. Come on seriuously get with it some of you guys. This isn't high school. This isn't let me be the center of attention. This is a freking job. A job I used to love coming to everyday. Now with all the bs and IA's that pop up, you get affraid of doing your job or talking to anybody with any stripes or bars on them, or to anybody at all. This is because of the reprecussions that you will face, even if you are doing the right thing. It is true. Only certain people are allowed to talk to the administration or to anyone freely. Yes this is a paramillitary orginization, but everyone should adhere to it not just a few.

I am firm beleiver in an organization that should be a force to be recognized as the best. I had hopes that when I came here that it was the best. I guess that I was easily fooled. We have great officers that work here, and yes some of them are the "nay" sayers. I have worked with all of you. Some of you need a little bit of polishing but some of you are awesome. Then t here are some of you that need to just go home or try something new because this isn't for you.

All I am trying to say is lets leave personal feelings aside. Lets all of us, including the admin, come to gether for a common goal and that is to serve our community with pride and to be the best agency ever. that means getting guys off the streets with warrants, dope pushers off the corners, sexual predators and offenders in compliance, traffic situations handled, burglaries to a minnimum, and anything else that is of an issue down to a level to make people confident that this agency is the best one out there. I am not an butt kisser but I am a firm beleiver that change is possible. Say what you will about this post. It is not from the admin or one of the people that goes running to the admin. It is just words from a man that has been in the lime light and back in the shadows. I am just a a man that wants to be able to express his opinion.

Be safe out there and take care. :|

12-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Simply stated,
well written.
This department would have a lot less problems if more of the officers adhered to this belief.
It's comforting to know that there are individuals on this team with common sense and the ability to express their thoughts without putting someone else down. For far too long this department has operated on the belief that the only way to move up is by stepping on your brother's back to get there.
I too believe there is hope, especially after reading this.

You know the quiet one is right. It is a shame that certain poeple can run an agency with out being in charge of themselves. A person that can not even control themselves should not be going and trying to control what other people do by going and telling the Chief what is going on before hearing the whole truth. Even if a certain person hears the whole truth they still have to go and contradict what was said. They have to put their two cents in to get to a person. As far as having a friend is concern, you cann't blame SG for having friends. The only thing is don't let your friendship influence your decisions as a leader. The Chief is not a bad guy he just sometimes, and this is only an opinion, is mislead by the some of the things that are told to him. Sometimes fights are not worth it. Just go 108 handle your calls and go home. If you want to get pissed off at anyone here it should be our fellow coworkers. Come on seriuously get with it some of you guys. This isn't high school. This isn't let me be the center of attention. This is a freking job. A job I used to love coming to everyday. Now with all the bs and IA's that pop up, you get affraid of doing your job or talking to anybody with any stripes or bars on them, or to anybody at all. This is because of the reprecussions that you will face, even if you are doing the right thing. It is true. Only certain people are allowed to talk to the administration or to anyone freely. Yes this is a paramillitary orginization, but everyone should adhere to it not just a few.

I am firm beleiver in an organization that should be a force to be recognized as the best. I had hopes that when I came here that it was the best. I guess that I was easily fooled. We have great officers that work here, and yes some of them are the "nay" sayers. I have worked with all of you. Some of you need a little bit of polishing but some of you are awesome. Then t here are some of you that need to just go home or try something new because this isn't for you.

All I am trying to say is lets leave personal feelings aside. Lets all of us, including the admin, come to gether for a common goal and that is to serve our community with pride and to be the best agency ever. that means getting guys off the streets with warrants, dope pushers off the corners, sexual predators and offenders in compliance, traffic situations handled, burglaries to a minnimum, and anything else that is of an issue down to a level to make people confident that this agency is the best one out there. I am not an butt kisser but I am a firm beleiver that change is possible. Say what you will about this post. It is not from the admin or one of the people that goes running to the admin. It is just words from a man that has been in the lime light and back in the shadows. I am just a a man that wants to be able to express his opinion.

Be safe out there and take care. :|

12-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Thanks, I just hope that otheres will respond in a positive manner. Unfortunately they won't.

The info
01-30-2011, 03:25 AM
Some people dont know when to shut up. That is so right that cops are hated by alot of people. I wish when some people would tell their story they would also have proof. I would like to put out there what kind of person is ofc. David Colon. I think everyone has the right to know. He is an ofc that is an bad example for our community. He is not honest and has lied about so many things even when asked by his cheif who he claims he's faithful to. I wonder which citizen or HOA meeting would want him there after knowing that he uses people. He lies about everything and everyone. He just had a baby who he is not even there for and doesnt want. He has another daugther from another woman. Who he does not live with or takes care of. OMG what kind of man is this. This is who we want around our kids? families? I want this message to get to you DC. I know what is going on, you have talked to the wrong people. Never trust people at work. I dont want you in our streets. I want to see you beg. I wish you would go somewhere far from clermont. Must I say You have a beauitful girlfriend and beauitful baby girl. For all those who need proof its easy to get. Please leave before i have to show everyone what kind of man and ofc you are. Your a disgarce. You are weak and have no honor.