PDA

View Full Version : Accrediation at the jail

05-08-2010, 03:59 AM
Well, it appears that we has a little inspection of the jail today by the National Accrediation team. It seems that there was a slight problem with one of the head nurses knowing all of the aspects of her job. With the other issues that came up, I wonder if we got placed on probation? I'm glad it wasn't the Murderers fault this time or was it? I'm sure some one will take the blame other than Thelbert. Maybe we can blame this one on Vince Seely for a change? You can hide a little of the truth, but the complete story comes out in the end.

05-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Don't put Sheriff Seely in the fire ,He was a great Sheriff and Lt. before that .If he did not have an issue with beverages , he would probably still our boss.I remember the 1st time they (admin)tried to sell us on the accreditation program " ..if we pass the standards you can go to any other agency and because we are accredited you will be picked up immediately ...right. Very expensive process ,alot of "wine and dine" and $$ goes on .The theory sounds good but in practice I don't believe it helps the Rank and file Detention or Patrol Deputy .The money ,paperwork,time and effort could be much better spent .Sorry about the Nursing staff

05-09-2010, 11:55 PM
Could we please creat a seperate page for C.O.s that just want to whine?

05-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Ha, Ha that’s funny man. I tell you what! When you grow a pair come to work at the Main Jail with me for a few days, but leave your gun outside we wouldn’t want one of our juveniles to take it from you.

05-10-2010, 01:41 PM
most of you other guys have nothing to whine about ,you do what you want, when you want and if you screw up if it will effect morgans bid for re-election ,then we cover it up, he can save his money for retirement.

05-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Ha, Ha that’s funny man. I tell you what! When you grow a pair come to work at the Main Jail with me for a few days, but leave your gun outside we wouldn’t want one of our juveniles to take it from you.
Easy fella, it probably wasn't a Deputy that posted the above comment. Understand certain persons do not want you, or any one else around here to get a long. Deputies and CO's are all on the same team, we just have different positions to play. I support our CO's and hope their working envirnment improves as much as I want our's too.