PDA

View Full Version : wheres the female L.T.?and why she out?

05-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Is Melissa C. ok? Just trying to find out.If its medical,I hope she is ok.

05-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Not that this is the forum for this kind of question, but truth be told she is retiring for medical reasons.Respect peoples privacy and realize that HCSO is losing the best Lt. it has ever had. She gave a damn and did a great job. She will be missed. She was true to her employees, her friends, and her family. I wish her all the best of health .

05-05-2010, 04:20 PM
I hope the agency is supporting her,not like they usually do when something happens like this.

05-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Worked at the SO years ago....she was great to work with...hope the best for you M!!!

05-21-2010, 10:45 PM
hmm...I wonder who is going to replace her?

06-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Shes not out yet.Shes on leave for now using sick and annual time..we shall see

06-14-2010, 08:59 AM
Shes not out yet.Shes on leave for now using sick and annual time..we shall see

She is GONE for GOOD.....

06-14-2010, 01:20 PM
I would say theres no proof of her existence.She was evenly quickly removed of our website!!!

06-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Oh it's happened again. Seems when one of our own is down and out the brass shows their true colors.
Will her old man follow her out the door now?

06-15-2010, 02:00 AM
He dont have reason to leave.She had mental issues so lets wish her the best.Our job,not the job itself but the brass do this to us.Its hard to explain,but they are the worst backstabbers and hippocites

06-16-2010, 02:04 AM
Give me a break. She resigned - it was her decision. She wasn't pressured or asked or anything - she simply resigned due to her own reasons. You guys really are pathetic.

07-26-2010, 11:04 AM
So did a few others who should have been charged with crimes and so did SHAWN TERRY who was finally charged by another agency since HCSO is too damn good to charge on of their own. I'm glad the fat lady is gone and now let's hope she sings!

Give me a break. She resigned - it was her decision. She wasn't pressured or asked or anything - she simply resigned due to her own reasons. You guys really are pathetic.

08-19-2010, 12:46 AM
For the record, this is the female Lt.'s husband and she retired for medical reasons. I cannot say enough what a pleasure it was to work with such a wonderful human being and she put her time in. She was never a sell out, nor a brown noser. She paid her dues and her health suffered. I thought better of posting on this site, but I have once in the past when my reputation was getting attacked, and again I find myself getting phone calls from concerned friends at adjoining agencies wanting the true story. For those of you that care, Melissa was given a lot of support to get our family through a tough time and we are very grateful. She worked 21 years for this agency, and the Sheriff was accomadating when we needed the agencies support. I have no plans on leaving because I am healthy enough to work and continue a tradition of service to the community my wife so proudly carried out. I pitty those that tarnish the hard working reputation that some of us have worked so hard to achieve. Be careful of the stones that you throw about other peoples hardships, you may find yourself in much worse circumstances unexpectedly. I cannot say enough how we have all of the tools to pull our agency out of inner turmoil and change the focus to one of success. I ask that you think before you post, keep your dirty laundry from being used against us as a law enforcement community, and find common ground with your peers in an effort to sustain a healthy life. We are all blessed to have entered such an honorable profession and it is the legacy you leave behind that matters, not the gossip being spread by malcontents. Stay positive, take care of your coworkers, your families, and lead by example. My wife did just that and she touched many lives. I am proud of her service and if anyone has the stupidity to question her well being, come talk to me in person. I have a way of setting the record straight and have no bones about letting the curious rumor starters the facts. Stay safe and for those of you that were by our side during the tough times, thanks from the bottom of my heart.

08-19-2010, 04:09 AM
Great post Pete.I worked with u in Pasco county.U have always been a stand up guy.Good for u to have the guts to post ur name and get the facts out.Good luck to u and ur family.

08-19-2010, 02:24 PM
WHy is pasco looking on our board?Probably perhaps putting negative post?

08-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Great post Pete, thank you. The malcontents that you refer to are the ones that post most of the things on this blog and try to make it appear that we have a poor agency, when in fact we are one of the absolute best. From the Sheriff all the way down, we are top of the class. It's a shame that the losers in life just want to try and bring everyone else down with them.

Good luck to you and Melissa, and I hope she continues to feel better.

08-21-2010, 03:04 AM
WHy is pasco looking on our board?Probably perhaps putting negative post?
Our board? You have got to be kidding me. That's like Nugent saying the seat he is running for was Ginnys. Moron.

08-21-2010, 03:06 AM
Great post Pete, thank you. The malcontents that you refer to are the ones that post most of the things on this blog and try to make it appear that we have a poor agency, when in fact we are one of the absolute best. From the Sheriff all the way down, we are top of the class. It's a shame that the losers in life just want to try and bring everyone else down with them.

Good luck to you and Melissa, and I hope she continues to feel better.
She's backkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Lier.
Pete at least you admit to the inner turmoil. All the best to Melissa, you and the family bro.

08-21-2010, 03:09 AM
pete we know she will kick your butt if you don't stick up for her. for gods sake shes your wife what else would you say. who sent you idiots here to try to make us out to be something we aren't our agency is one of the worst in the state. just because the head honcho is running for office don't come here an make us sound good. only the sucker suckups do that,

09-16-2010, 01:18 AM
It was the stress from this place and worrying Monday if you still have a job!!

09-24-2010, 11:48 AM
For the record, this is the female Lt.'s husband and she retired for medical reasons. I cannot say enough what a pleasure it was to work with such a wonderful human being and she put her time in. She was never a sell out, nor a brown noser. She paid her dues and her health suffered. I thought better of posting on this site, but I have once in the past when my reputation was getting attacked, and again I find myself getting phone calls from concerned friends at adjoining agencies wanting the true story. For those of you that care, Melissa was given a lot of support to get our family through a tough time and we are very grateful. She worked 21 years for this agency, and the Sheriff was accomadating when we needed the agencies support. I have no plans on leaving because I am healthy enough to work and continue a tradition of service to the community my wife so proudly carried out. I pitty those that tarnish the hard working reputation that some of us have worked so hard to achieve. Be careful of the stones that you throw about other peoples hardships, you may find yourself in much worse circumstances unexpectedly. I cannot say enough how we have all of the tools to pull our agency out of inner turmoil and change the focus to one of success. I ask that you think before you post, keep your dirty laundry from being used against us as a law enforcement community, and find common ground with your peers in an effort to sustain a healthy life. We are all blessed to have entered such an honorable profession and it is the legacy you leave behind that matters, not the gossip being spread by malcontents. Stay positive, take care of your coworkers, your families, and lead by example. My wife did just that and she touched many lives. I am proud of her service and if anyone has the stupidity to question her well being, come talk to me in person. I have a way of setting the record straight and have no bones about letting the curious rumor starters the facts. Stay safe and for those of you that were by our side during the tough times, thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Pete you have to have a HEART first before you can use that QUOTE.. :evil:

Allysa
09-25-2010, 01:42 AM
Lt. Ciucci we thank you for your service. Sgt. Ciucci kudos for sticking by your family. I wish you and your family well.