PDA

View Full Version : 700.00 shots

05-02-2010, 04:27 AM
It appears that an inmate who USE to be in jail just a few days ago got sick and needed a shot that costs 700.00 while still in jail. The new contract Director gave the go ahead to use the shot. Once they had it all drawn up to be given, someone realized that the inmate got out of jail. Needless to say the 700.00 shot had to be thrown out. There's also rumors over here that the budget is getting close to it's 4th quarter and the Medical staff has been told to watch their expenditures. This is not a time to go to jail and get sick. We're saving a lot of money with all these contract people over here. It also appears that since Morgan put the same people back in charge that McNesby had in here, things are starting to happen all over again. We are waiting for the term Murderers to surface again.

05-02-2010, 10:28 AM
blah blah blah

05-02-2010, 11:52 AM
It appears that an inmate who USE to be in jail just a few days ago got sick and needed a shot that costs 700.00 while still in jail. The new contract Director gave the go ahead to use the shot. Once they had it all drawn up to be given, someone realized that the inmate got out of jail. Needless to say the 700.00 shot had to be thrown out. There's also rumors over here that the budget is getting close to it's 4th quarter and the Medical staff has been told to watch their expenditures. This is not a time to go to jail and get sick. We're saving a lot of money with all these contract people over here. It also appears that since Morgan put the same people back in charge that McNesby had in here, things are starting to happen all over again. We are waiting for the term Murderers to surface again.
Thanks this is one for our campaign folder.

05-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Thanks Mr or Mrs Whiney Detention Deputy.

Keep these comments where they belong and everybody else keeps them... on the Muster Room. That site has deteriorated to simply a site for C.O.s to air their complaints... try growing some balls and just go see your supervisor. If that doesnt solve your problem, go to the next supervisor. Its called chain of command.

05-02-2010, 06:43 PM

Keep these comments where they belong and everybody else keeps them... on the Muster Room. That site has deteriorated to simply a site for C.O.s to air their complaints... try growing some balls and just go see your supervisor. If that doesnt solve your problem, go to the next supervisor. Its called chain of command.
you dont understand we dont get the chain of command it changes every day. you in grace and who is not .

05-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Deanna, it's not your chain of command so we don't care if you get it or not. Get it?

05-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Deanna, it's not your chain of command so we don't care if you get it or not. Get it?
You will care in 2012.

05-03-2010, 08:30 AM
We'll see. Are you ready to eat your words?

05-03-2010, 12:20 PM
We'll see. Are you ready to eat your words?
that will never happen craig is in a sweat as we speak thinking of how we escape all the lies i have told ,

07-09-2010, 06:05 AM
It appears that we have more problems with this "cost savings" medical staff at the jail. Now the entire staff has been placed on probation by the inspecting agency for not keeping up with the necessary standards. It appears that Thelbert hasn't gotten the idea just yet, but his good old Chief has it. He was the one who told Thelbert that it could be ran by their own people at a "cost savings". They're in their 4th quarter now and things aren't looking too good. If Thelbert had any sense, he would have figured out by now that the same one's that are in charge now over there are the same one's that got placed on probation under McNesby. Thelbert, you need to make sure you get the correct numbers from your staff on just how much money they have saved you. You may be a little surprised.

07-10-2010, 01:25 AM
It is still going to be between 1.5 and 2 million less than Armor. How many LEO does that work out to be. I rather let the inmates get bare bones medical than lay off people. I think the jail folks are mad because they have to work more than under Armor who was ripping us off blind. If they want good health care stop getting arrested and get a job. Maybe we can stop picking up the homeless and whores and save even more money. Screw the inmates- that would be my motto in 2012. Armor was crooked to the bones just ask Santa Rosa.

07-10-2010, 04:46 AM
....I think the jail folks are mad because they have to work more than under Armor who was ripping us off blind.

Can you explain this statement? I work in the jail and the workload is no different under this group than under armor or prison health services. There is no reason to be mad about anything.

I have chuckled over the fact that the current medical services was able to contract health services from a local hospital for .50 cents on the dollar, considering armor was able to get the same services for .35 cents on the dollar. The current medical group has too many non-working chiefs and many overworked personnel wearing way to many hats to be effective in delivering services.

If armor was ripping off the agency then this group needs to be audited to determine how much they are stealing. :snicker:

07-11-2010, 02:38 AM
If we are getting .50 and Armor was getting .35 and they still wanted 2 million more that should clue you in to how much they were ripping us off. We know their are some holdouts out there but they too shall pass as the other who resisted have. Maybe you can go work at the new jail in milton if you don't like it here.

07-13-2010, 07:07 AM
If we are getting .50 and Armor was getting .35 and they still wanted 2 million more that should clue you in to how much they were ripping us off. We know their are some holdouts out there but they too shall pass as the other who resisted have. Maybe you can go work at the new jail in milton if you don't like it here.

You may be in need in medication. I never said nor did I imply that I didnt like it here. The additional money that armor was requesting was to offset the rising cost of hospital admissions due to the number of severely sick/injured arrestee's and to improve psychological services for the number of mentally ill inmates housed in the jail. The mental health staff at the jail is severely understaffed for the amount of inmates in need of assistance for the mental disorders. Maybe if you actually worked in the jail and could see the day to day activities you would have a cleared understanding why additional mental health staff is needed.

Again, if you think armor was ripping off the agency maybe you should check on how much the current group may be mismanaging and ripping off the agency. Any problems in the jail medical unit lay at the doorstep of Morgan and Company.

01-21-2011, 03:50 AM
Armor was paying 65 cents on the dollar not 35 cents. Get your facts straight. They didn't care who went to the hospital or how many people they refused at booking. I am sure someone in health services can provide you with this information if you ask. This might surprise you as well, the jail has a well population. Not every inmate is sick or mentally ill. Health Services saved the ECSO $2M. What have you done for your organization lately.

01-21-2011, 12:08 PM

you are so confused , right now it's called a chain of morgaiks which when translated means morons.