PDA

View Full Version : question for road patrol

05-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Hope all is well on the road and bid good health and safety to you and your families......

Im in the certified process and received the b-pad results fairly quickly compared to 7 months that some have experienced. I was hoping that the next step of process leading up to backgrounds as what was advised to me may have picked up a bit but its been a couple months since receiving the email..

Nonetheless, I haven't called because i know your HR in particular does not like receiving calls regarding the status of the hiring process. Therefore, just looking for some insight as to how backed up the BI is......

Thanks and looking forward......

06-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Hope all is well on the road and bid good health and safety to you and your families......

Im in the certified process and received the b-pad results fairly quickly compared to 7 months that some have experienced. I was hoping that the next step of process leading up to backgrounds as what was advised to me may have picked up a bit but its been a couple months since receiving the email..

Nonetheless, I haven't called because i know your HR in particular does not like receiving calls regarding the status of the hiring process. Therefore, just looking for some insight as to how backed up the BI is......

Thanks and looking forward......

Hey i am in the same position right now, i called recruiting and asked for a status. They advised me that they have ten spots available, they are in the process of working five right now. I asked where exactly I was on the eligibility list, they said they couldn't give me an exact number, however, they said if someone falls out of the process they will contact the next person on the list. I guess you just gotta hope that's you. They go by your CJBAT score apparently. Good Luck Bro.