PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff destroys Old sheriff Mylanders empire then runs!!!

05-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Folks,its a sad day for us,or for those who have been here since the Mylander days.Mylander was a great man and great person and sheriff,and just a great human being.Sad that Nugent has put this agency down and made it more of a backstab fest.He plays dfavorites too well.Im glad he wants to leave as most of us will help him pack and hold open the door!!!Hey Sheriff,leave now!!!We need a new leader and new blood.We dont anyone in the agency to lead us.They are all dead wood.

05-01-2010, 05:14 PM
KEEP THE FAITH SOME ONE FROM THE OUTSIDE WILL BE PUTTING HIS NAME IN THE HAT AROUND DEC OF THIS YEAR.... HE IS NOT FROM OUR COUNTY :devil:

05-03-2010, 08:59 PM
myself and others are complaining of morale.Im glad we have this board to vent.God forbid if we did it at the office and told the truth,we would really be done.They tell you to speak up,then you get a bullseye target on you if you do. :|

05-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Help is on the way. Trust me my intel is good a guy south of us will announce sometime in nov or dec he will take care of us. :cop:

05-05-2010, 02:18 AM
cut to the chase, who is it oh great provider of intel??

05-06-2010, 12:14 AM
i wish they would start announcing now so I can go door to door for them and my entire family would also contribute daily.

05-08-2010, 11:58 AM
are you not surprised by our sheriff?Well the good thing is now that Governor Crist turned independent and republicans hate him now,the governor will pick a new person to take over the office If Nugents wins COngress.If the governor stayed republican,then yes we would see most likely Maurer being appointed,which is a hand over also for the next election.Its all dirty politics

05-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Its a shame.All the morals and ethics thrown out the window from Mylander.I wonder how he feels that Nugent and ginny brown waite pulled a dirty sneak by not letting the public know of their plan as she reitres and he announces the last hour of the deadline.

05-22-2010, 02:48 AM
He is from hillsborough county a true cops cop.

08-12-2010, 02:11 PM
So you think you doing the honorable thing by voting for the sheriff for Congress? By sending that type individual to Washington to represent the citizen's of Hernando County? Are you nuts!!! You think he is bad here wait till he gets his hands on all those tax dollars he can spend. This is an issue that transcends today or the sheriff's dept. You are willing to forfeit your children's future ? If we do not get a candidate in DC that will bind the government with the chains from the constitution everyone's future is at risk. We are asking you to help make sure Rich Nugent stays put in Hernando County. Do not let him plunder our tax dollars. Does he deserve to retire with your tax dollars for the rest of his life, that's just what he wants! Have you ever wondered why he wants to go SERVE in DC,when he was talking about retiring? He wants to serve himself!! Let's keep Nugent home and save the country. You also swore to up hold the constitution , please help us save America!!!!

08-21-2010, 02:05 PM
So you think you doing the honorable thing by voting for the sheriff for Congress? By sending that type individual to Washington to represent the citizen's of Hernando County? Are you nuts!!! You think he is bad here wait till he gets his hands on all those tax dollars he can spend. This is an issue that transcends today or the sheriff's dept. You are willing to forfeit your children's future ? If we do not get a candidate in DC that will bind the government with the chains from the constitution everyone's future is at risk. We are asking you to help make sure Rich Nugent stays put in Hernando County. Do not let him plunder our tax dollars. Does he deserve to retire with your tax dollars for the rest of his life, that's just what he wants! Have you ever wondered why he wants to go SERVE in DC,when he was talking about retiring? He wants to serve himself!! Let's keep Nugent home and save the country. You also swore to up hold the constitution , please help us save America!!!!
Yipppeeee! Keep the Nugget here.

08-25-2010, 10:50 PM
If you think he messed up Mylanders empire wait to see what this idiot will do in Congress. We don't need him there and I hope he doesn't make it. He needs to take care of the big mess he has made here from the sheriffs department to the jail. He's trying to run away from this mess just to make a bigger one then retire with more casholah in his pockets.

09-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Just counting down my days guys.If the newbies had any idea but they will get it in time.Here I come walmart,no d.r.o.p. for me

10-04-2010, 12:00 AM
i'm thinking of coming forward with the truth about this place. it is bad and getting worst. i don't want to go down with the rest of them.

Just counting down my days guys.If the newbies had any idea but they will get it in time.Here I come walmart,no d.r.o.p. for me

10-26-2010, 10:05 PM
I think its messed up.He destroys are ethics and agency then trys to leave for congress.Mylander,where are you?

11-04-2010, 09:59 PM
Mike Mauer has been recommended. We are all in for the same stuff we wanted to get rid of.

11-06-2010, 05:24 AM
I vote Barbee! We can send letters to the govenor with our recommendation also. Mike sold his soul to the devil (Nugent :devil: ) the day he drove to the hospital to fire Carlo DaLeo. A sixteen year, outstanding, well respected deputy. He didn't drive there to check on his well being after he almost died, but to fire him for being out too long. A snake is a snake no matter how many times it sheds its skin..