PDA

View Full Version : I love Hot NMB Cops

05-01-2010, 12:25 AM
I love big, strong, juicy, hot North Miami Beach cops!
I always drive very quickly through your city hoping to get pulled over by one of you sexy cops. Every time I drive through your city my heart starts pounding, my palms become sweaty, and my c0ck gets errect to the point where it feels like it is going to burst through my pants!
I wish I could get my hands on one of you male cops. I'll spread hot oil all over you buttcheeks until it drips into your cracks. Then i'll spread you eagle on the hood of your patrol cars and devour your stink hole like a hungry jackal! I'll eat your stink holes until you soil yourself with pleasure.
When I'm finished eating your stink holes I'll give you a long and well deserved mostache ride until you explode all over my face and neck. I'll then place my nine inch member inside of your stink hole and clean out any debris you have lodged inside of your colon. I'll slide my member inside you like a curious snake going into a cave. Oh my God Thinking about making sticky with you cops all night really excites me! I drive a red 2008 infinity tag of "MANEATR" Please anytime you cops see me speeding through your city pull me over. I'll do things to you guys you have only imagined in your dreams! Oh No, my swollen member has just exploded and I've made a really sticky mess in my pants. Gotta GO...... byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye :wink:

05-01-2010, 05:47 PM
hey maneater why dont you go speed by one of our schools and attempt to get 19 by our school resource officer. Hes a metrosexual/ borderline homosexual and he may just enjoy your little proposal! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

05-04-2010, 07:42 PM
THIS DEPARTMENT IS FULL OF F*GGITS THAT WOULD LOVE TO F*CK THE MANEATR. THERE IS NO COMMERADERY HERE. THIS IS A KILL OR BE KILLED DEPARTMENT AND WE HAVE ALL LOST OUR BALLS! THAT IS WHY THE MANEATR WILL F*CK US ALL ONE BY ONE. STARTING WITH SGT. LEWIS.

THE MANEATR WILL F*CK US ALL

06-28-2010, 02:32 AM
THIS DEPARTMENT IS FULL OF F*GGITS THAT WOULD LOVE TO F*CK THE MANEATR. THERE IS NO COMMERADERY HERE. THIS IS A KILL OR BE KILLED DEPARTMENT AND WE HAVE ALL LOST OUR BALLS! THAT IS WHY THE MANEATR WILL F*CK US ALL ONE BY ONE. STARTING WITH SGT. LEWIS.

THE MANEATR WILL F*CK US ALL

You can stand in line for the ass pirate if you want, but I'll take a pass on the tube steak thank you, you can have mine, anywhere you like it.

07-04-2010, 01:06 PM
is this post for real? Has anyone 24ed this tag to see if this fag is real! Damn I havent been on in a while and stummbled across this! this guy is f*cked up in the head. Be careful Garcia, I think the maneater is coming for you!