PDA

View Full Version : problems at the beach

04-23-2010, 06:05 PM
It didn't take long for the lose cannon Lt at the beach to lose it again. Now he wants all of the side jobs to come under him. To get this done, he gets into it with Lt Powell and in the process, hurts Aiken's feelings. There's now rumors that not only he, but Ward as well are going to be moved. When will these people learn to listen to others at times. Any body with any sense knew that the Lt was going to start getting complaints about strong arming people out there. He can't help himself. All you need to do is put DeJoie with him and it would be like old times. Ward is useless where ever you put him. Do yourself a favor and stick him on mids. That way he can sleep and it will be no different than him being at work on days. First, poor old Priest had to take one for the team. How many more have to take one before you finally learn that it's not the troops, it's their leaders? Hopefully the three that Haines has said he's gonna move, gets moved. Someone needs to do something before the summer sits in for the sake of tourist if nothing else.

04-24-2010, 10:32 AM
Boo Hoo...get over it Tyree. You should have done your job out there and kept your employer (Capt. Fun's) happy. Oh and by the way, the only person that did Priest was Priest....and he did a whore on duty.

04-24-2010, 12:23 PM
Boo Hoo...get over it Tyree. You should have done your job out there and kept your employer (Capt. Fun's) happy.

This is exactly why we should not be working Bars!!! His employer is the Sheriff's Office!!! How was he not doing his job? Why was Captain Fun's not happy? Did he arrest someone that they did not want arrested? Did he not arrest someone they wanted arrested? Would he not turn a blind eye to underage drinking? What will the new off duty officers have to do to keep their jobs safe at Captain Funs?

04-24-2010, 05:12 PM
What will the new off duty officers have to do to keep their jobs safe at Captain Funs?

Whatever keeps Capt Funs (and a few other beach bars) happy so they'll continue serving free liquor to beach supervisors. That's what all of the recent beach drama beach centers around. Deputies collapsing, fighting, whore mongering, sword swallowing and dime dropping. It wasn't even that crazy when Ronnie Mac was the sgt out there! :o

04-24-2010, 07:01 PM
First, poor old Priest had to take one for the team.

Priest was a true dumb a$$ and didn't take anything for any team but himself and dishonored the Sheriff's Office in the process. To me it seems that there is a huge lack of leadership on the beach as well as in town. The supervisors just seem to let these newbs run wild with no repercussions. Until some professionalism is restored on the road these types of incidents will continue.

04-24-2010, 08:45 PM

Priest was a true dumb a$$ and didn't take anything for any team but himself and dishonored the Sheriff's Office in the process. To me it seems that there is a huge lack of leadership on the beach as well as in town. The supervisors just seem to let these newbs run wild with no repercussions. Until some professionalism is restored on the road these types of incidents will continue.

As Sheriff Morgan discussed in his campaign, it is a culture problem! Sheriff Morgan, what have you done to change the culture of the Sheriff's Office?

04-25-2010, 09:16 AM

As Sheriff Morgan discussed in his campaign, it is a culture problem! Sheriff Morgan, what have you done to change the culture of the Sheriff's Office?

Not a thing. He found a culture he can openly embrace. What worked for Ronnie Mac also works for Morgan.

04-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Is Aiken going to take up for the Lt out there like he always has or is he going to feed him to the sharks? I bet he feeds him. Aiken has gotten all he wants out of Morgan. Now he'll sit back and let him do himself. I wonder if he's still talking behind his back as to how he "Aiken" can run things better? How does it feel Mr Morgan to come to work not knowing who you can trust? You are a mere stepping stone for someone to take your chair. You've surrounded youself with people that only have their best intrest at heart. You were told about Aiken and did it anyway. You will get what you deserve. I hope you can go back to the PI business. I can tell you that no one will use you around here. When you go home after election night, I want you to think about all those people that tried to advise you on some of your bad decisions. I want you then to go get yourself some good head medicine to help you with your obivious problem.

04-27-2010, 06:37 AM
"Good head medicine"? I could play with that.

flatfoot
04-28-2010, 02:16 AM
I just heard that Sheriff Morgan is taken Chief AAAAAACCCCCORN off of the P E T A squad and will FREE JABBA from his bait well known to all as the beach . So Chief AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNN how does it feel to be eatin by JABBA !!! Damn how could you let a dumdarrss take his blow hole and squirt a load whale sheet up your big arrsss snout has your ego gotten bigger than your little boy shirts ? I've been rolling in the parking lots watchin JABBA push business owners around and as soon as his JR followers leave his side he starts talkin sheet about them ( watch yourself Gellispe

04-28-2010, 02:36 AM
Are you trying to be funny or do you seriously lack intelligence to formulate an articulate post? If you're "rolling" through the parking lot "watching" why don't you stop and start talking. Talk to either the Lt. or one of his "Jr. followers". No? Scared? You're nothing but a unintelligent coward, my friend. How does it feel to know that your parents never instilled in you proper values? Does it sadden you to know that they will die as failures? By the way, if all you're gonna do is come out and "roll" and "watch" then keep your lazy ass in town.

04-28-2010, 02:59 AM
Are you trying to be funny or do you seriously lack intelligence to formulate an articulate post? If you're "rolling" through the parking lot "watching" why don't you stop and start talking. Talk to either the Lt. or one of his "Jr. followers". No? Scared? You're nothing but a unintelligent coward, my friend. How does it feel to know that your parents never instilled in you proper values? Does it sadden you to know that they will die as failures? By the way, if all you're gonna do is come out and "roll" and "watch" then keep your lazy ass in town.
IF this is not a classic quote from the mouth of DAVEY2 dont worry about your parents he has told several people that their parents were failures now his need to be really proud of him dont you think.

04-28-2010, 04:04 AM
I was wondering if the good beach Lt will still back the current administration when he's moved? It will be a pleasure watching the Chief throw him out there by himself. If the chief even tries as he's done over the years to head the Lt's problems off, Mr Morgan would find out and oust him. What a neat position to be in Chief. I know you're sitting there waiting for the wave. Just man up and tell the Lt he's on his own. Since snaking your way into your new position, you've turn on everyone else. We would expect no different. How does it feel for you to walk the halls knowing no one cares for you either. You enjoy your short appointment while it lasts. As for the good Lt, it about time someone deals with him. He cost LS his shot at being Sheriff and if you're not careful, he'll cost you your position trying to cover up for him again. You two enjoy the next few weeks. When either of you pass me in the hallways, I'll speak and smile at the thought of both of you running for cover.

04-30-2010, 04:52 AM
It appears that the good Lt may have gotten his way again. He had a meeting with the Chief, Powell and others about having all the side jobs come under him out there. It was agreed and allowed by the Chief to allow him to run them. Needless to say, Thelbert was no where to be found and the Chief took full advantage of helping his good old buddy once more. What happen to the Off Duty Policy that once a job is let go by whoever ran it, it goes to the Off Duty Office to schedule? If you think you've had some complaints coming from the beach up until this point, wait till the good Lt gets all his buddies out there now. I guess by allowing this to happen with all the jobs out there now, Blackburn is going to be able to get Moreno back. Surely he will be treated the same? If it's good for one, it should be for the other as well. Thelbert needs to ask around and see what all the Chief has done to help this man keep his job. As an Administration, if you allow just one other employee a benefit, you have to allow the others the same. Now with this in mind, it has already been done the opposite over the last 16 months. I'm sure that a lot of this will come out pretty soon when it's time to go to court. Thelbert has no idea who he has put in charge. He may want to start listening to some of his lower staff members ideas and thoughts on how that one person can and will bring him down. It's not like he wasn't told. If only Thelbert would have been at the meeting or just outside listening, he would have had a good idea of the Lt and his personality. F??? this, Screw that, MF him or that and on and on. You have created yourself a winning crew.

04-30-2010, 01:40 PM
It appears that the good Lt may have gotten his way again. He had a meeting with the Chief, Powell and others about having all the side jobs come under him out there. It was agreed and allowed by the Chief to allow him to run them. Needless to say, Thelbert was no where to be found and the Chief took full advantage of helping his good old buddy once more. What happen to the Off Duty Policy that once a job is let go by whoever ran it, it goes to the Off Duty Office to schedule? If you think you've had some complaints coming from the beach up until this point, wait till the good Lt gets all his buddies out there now. I guess by allowing this to happen with all the jobs out there now, Blackburn is going to be able to get Moreno back. Surely he will be treated the same? If it's good for one, it should be for the other as well. Thelbert needs to ask around and see what all the Chief has done to help this man keep his job. As an Administration, if you allow just one other employee a benefit, you have to allow the others the same. Now with this in mind, it has already been done the opposite over the last 16 months. I'm sure that a lot of this will come out pretty soon when it's time to go to court. Thelbert has no idea who he has put in charge. He may want to start listening to some of his lower staff members ideas and thoughts on how that one person can and will bring him down. It's not like he wasn't told. If only Thelbert would have been at the meeting or just outside listening, he would have had a good idea of the Lt and his personality. F??? this, Screw that, MF him or that and on and on. You have created yourself a winning crew.
EQUALITY is not for some but for all, but you have to remember he won the office on lies , now the truth about his 4yrs will get him tossed out of office.There are people who are dedicated to that.

04-30-2010, 03:42 PM
EQUALITY is not for some but for all, but you have to remember he won the office on lies , now the truth about his 4yrs will get him tossed out of office.There are people who are dedicated to that.

ALL POLITICIANS LIE or stretch the truth. It doesn't matter who is in office in 2012, it will be the same griping by people.

04-30-2010, 06:07 PM
If you all will give Powell a chance you will see that the only people griping will be the selfish people that are in admin. slots that don't belong and contract people.

04-30-2010, 09:31 PM
If you all will give Powell a chance you will see that the only people griping will be the selfish people that are in admin. slots that don't belong and contract people.

and like all the others before and after Powell, it will be the same story. The bottom line is that it is easy to make promises during a campaign but when you enter office and realize what is really needed and available, those promises deflate.

05-01-2010, 02:50 PM

and like all the others before and after Powell, it will be the same story. The bottom line is that it is easy to make promises during a campaign but when you enter office and realize what is really needed and available, those promises deflate.
Just a little advise dont vote in a total stranger which is what davey1 is and stay away from any one davey2 tells you is the most wonderful, smartest person he knows with all the background it would take to be a great sheriff. REMEMBER MORGAN/

05-02-2010, 09:59 AM
[quote="A Real Change":yy34ehr4]If you all will give Powell a chance you will see that the only people griping will be the selfish people that are in admin. slots that don't belong and contract people.

Just a little advise dont vote in a total stranger which is what davey1 is and stay away from any one davey2 tells you is the most wonderful, smartest person he knows with all the background it would take to be a great sheriff. REMEMBER MORGAN/[/quote:yy34ehr4]

John Powell is no stranger. John began his long career at the Sheriff's office.

05-02-2010, 10:47 AM
[quote="A Real Change":3jbufpnj]If you all will give Powell a chance you will see that the only people griping will be the selfish people that are in admin. slots that don't belong and contract people.

Just a little advise dont vote in a total stranger which is what davey1 is and stay away from any one davey2 tells you is the most wonderful, smartest person he knows with all the background it would take to be a great sheriff. REMEMBER MORGAN/[/quote:3jbufpnj]

Reading and trying to figure out what you typed, gave me a headache. Did they have FCAT's when you went to school or were the roads still dirt?

05-02-2010, 11:46 AM
Davey2 was up late last night, we know its you.

flatfoot
05-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Are you trying to be funny or do you seriously lack intelligence to formulate an articulate post? If you're "rolling" through the parking lot "watching" why don't you stop and start talking. Talk to either the Lt. or one of his "Jr. followers". No? Scared? You're nothing but a unintelligent coward, my friend. How does it feel to know that your parents never instilled in you proper values? Does it sadden you to know that tthank hey will die as failures? By the way, if all you're gonna do is come out and "roll" and "watch" then keep your lazy ass in town. Good golly MISS Molly !!!!!!!!! I am very sorry did I step on your aaccrroonn pile ? Ok JABBA KNIGHT JR. I guess your to much of an idiot to laugh any more and to worried that JABBA'S SEA WORLD is drying up ? I am quite puzzeled in your aaccrroonn world as to why you can not find humor in your little closet and would try and bring my parents in to this DUMBARSS organization ? I really wonder how many SIG.15 he promised you to write this response ? WHO IS THE DUMBARSS KNOW !! HHEEEE HHEEEE !

05-05-2010, 02:06 AM
It appears that the good Lt has convinced Thelbert and crew that he's not going to hire lazy deputies for side jobs on the beach. Any one that comes out there and doesn't do their job will no longer work out there. I assume Aiken has backed him on this new approach the Lt has. It has to be a new approach because the Lt has forgotten how he use to be MIA at Brown Helicopter and Oakwood. The excuse was always "I got sick and went home". I guess he forgot too about all the Explorer company he use to keep at the Superfund site and couldn't be raised on the radio. All those times he would talk with the newer deputies at side jobs enlightening them that side jobs were made for extra money, not to work at. Is it me or is the Lt trying to be someone he's not? As long as he's got the Chief behind him, I guess he can do what he wants as he's always done.

06-25-2010, 07:34 AM
Could you believe all of the unnecessary traffic on the radio between Jabba and Frank [I love myself] Forte during the Presidents visit? It was to the point that it got quiet embarrassing for the rest of us out here. They were trying to show who had the most stroke and to know the truth, neither of them had any. Does the Sheriff have any control over anything or is he letting it run on auto pilot. A true leader leads, he doesn't hide and let everyone else go first.

06-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Could you believe all of the unnecessary traffic on the radio between Jabba and Frank [I love myself] Forte during the Presidents visit? It was to the point that it got quiet embarrassing for the rest of us out here. They were trying to show who had the most stroke and to know the truth, neither of them had any. Does the Sheriff have any control over anything or is he letting it run on auto pilot. A true leader leads, he doesn't hide and let everyone else go first.
You will find a very upset bunch people on PERDIDO KEY with the sheriff and some of the very rude deputies that closed down the whole key and kept people blocked in parking lots for 2hours while your president had his dinner, this was the most ill run event this town has ever seen, who ever was in charge of this fiasco needs to be fired. RONALD REAGAN , GEORGE BUSH all come to pensacola and never the lack of knowledge that was on display last monday seen ,it was a total shame.

06-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Long live the Red Baron. The rest of you are not important.

06-25-2010, 08:22 PM
Long live the Red Baron. The rest of you are not important.

Except for family members and Andy.

06-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Secret Service calls the shots, not the SO.

06-26-2010, 03:57 PM
did the secret service tell the deputies who kept everyone locked up in parking lots for hrs ,how to be rude and the one out side the gate at beach colony didnt have a gun, said the dept didnt have enough guns for everyone to have one,is this not a shame?

06-26-2010, 04:22 PM
did the secret service tell the deputies who kept everyone locked up in parking lots for hrs ,how to be rude and the one out side the gate at beach colony didnt have a gun, said the dept didnt have enough guns for everyone to have one,is this not a shame?

Because that was not a deputy, it was a corrections officer.

06-26-2010, 09:24 PM

Because that was not a deputy, it was a corrections officer.
if a person is put in a position of keeping the peace while your president has a beer and a smoke than dinner should he just be thrown to the mob because he is a corrections officer. without them you have no where to house the drunks and crack heads ,enforcement and corrections should function as a team. teamwork seems to be lost on this sheriff,but then again so does every aspect of law enforcement.

06-27-2010, 04:54 AM
Detention Deputies are allowed to wear a firearm while in uniform performing their duties. Now what I would like to know is what dumba?? put this person out there w/o a gun. Had something happen to that Officer, he/she or the family would have owned that department. This just goes to show you how the whole place is ran under Thelberts administration. I wonder if the President knew he was being guarded by an unarmed Officer. What an embarrassment Thelbert has made of all of you. Hang in there for just a little while longer and he won't even be a memory. All of you need to respect each others jobs regardless of whether you work in the jail or on the road. You also need to stick together to get this Private Eye out of your building.

06-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Detention Deputies are allowed to wear a firearm while in uniform performing their duties. Now what I would like to know is what dumba?? put this person out there w/o a gun. Had something happen to that Officer, he/she or the family would have owned that department. This just goes to show you how the whole place is ran under Thelberts administration. I wonder if the President knew he was being guarded by an unarmed Officer. What an embarrassment Thelbert has made of all of you. Hang in there for just a little while longer and he won't even be a memory. All of you need to respect each others jobs regardless of whether you work in the jail or on the road. You also need to stick together to get this Private Eye out of your building.
AMEN.

06-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Well said.

flatfoot
06-29-2010, 11:50 PM
You call that traffic I thought JABBA was ordering take out for Chief AIKORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way Sheriff Morgan why don't we change JABBA number from 38 to DUDE ( I lost my car , repect , several spouses) !!!!! Would you open your eyes and get a pair of radios ? I heard there is a new movie comming out DUMB DUMBER and DUMBARRSSJABBA take over the COUNTY ! Comming to a restroom wall near you !