PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Chief

Rtr
04-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Has anyone heard what is going on with the hiring of the new Deputy Chief?

05-01-2010, 05:42 PM
I know that the chief tried to do everything he could to make a complaint against Captain Bonner go away. The complaint initiated by the training supervisor was for lying and conduct unbecoming. The Chief apparently did not want the complaint to go forward because it would hurt the Captains chance for getting the deputy chief position. I guess the captains arrest on Siesta Key (Luckly for him the supervisor that showed up was a friend of the captains so the deputy was ordered to unarrest the captain) where he was drunk and shouting racial slurs doesnt matter.

05-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Old News.....Playing by the rules has gone with the wind. "Watch out for yourself" is the new SPD Motto. The days of going out and hitting it hard because it was fun and thats what your supposed to do are OVER. The sick, lame, lazy, and stupid now rule the roost. If you thought that Capt. B's chances of not getting promoted to Capt. were going to be diminished by an arrest, then your living in the past (and have possibly been eating paint chips).
I think it's time we all start acting like Lt.'s and find somebody's azz to crawl up for the upcoming changing of the guard. Besides the Chief looks like his has been worn out already with the City Manager, City Commission, and the Police Advisory Panel running it on him since last July. It will be like "Who can kiss the most ass", who can we play golf with, fish with, coach thier kids. Hell why stop there? Maybe the command staff will let us mow their yards, wash their cars, babysit thier children, paint their houses?
Apologies from the Chief of Police?!!!! We have hit a new low, if you wanted or needed an apology to get back to work: You got it. Bunch of cry baby nonsence... Hope you feel all warm and fuzzy! Makes me want to puke, pathetic bunch of bullskrit if you ask me. I say just cut out the middleman and give Bartollatta Ofc. Winkle's old uniforms, throw some stars on it and away we go.....1000mph on the crazy train to Shitzville!

05-20-2010, 02:23 AM
It's pretty damn obvious that the possibility for Lucious ever being promoted to Deputy Chief have disappeared like a fart in a whirlwind. It seems more likely that because of his close ties to Chief Abbott that his days at SPD are coming to an end. Its comical that he got passed over for interim chief after having served as acting chief.

09-24-2010, 10:55 PM
Who is going to be the new Deputy Chief.......a little birdie told me today that it will be Lablanc!

COPONE
09-25-2010, 02:37 PM
Who is going to be the new Deputy Chief.......a little birdie told me today that it will be Lablanc!

That would be a little unsual jumping a real Lt. to Deputy Chief......but at the SPD nothing surprises me anymore......He would be a good choice however. And in line for the chief's job when MH retires in a couple of years, which he indicated he would do.

11-20-2010, 02:55 PM
[youtube:n7or9qu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8[/youtube:n7or9qu0]