PDA

View Full Version : Golden Beach Canine Goes for a Midnight Swim

04-21-2010, 02:13 PM
A golden beach canine officer requested 315s to 72 Ave & NW 25 Street at 1:30 am because he decided to go for a midnight swim with his dog. I cant believe that neither the dog nor the handler couldnt swim. What was he thinking ? I THANK that officer for making me laugh so early in the morning. That must be a classic ! The county is now hosting a free rubber ducky swimming lessons class for canine handlers and their dogs that cant swim because of this incident.

04-21-2010, 05:57 PM
A golden beach canine officer requested 315s to 72 Ave & NW 25 Street at 1:30 am because he decided to go for a midnight swim with his dog. I cant believe that neither the dog nor the handler couldnt swim. What was he thinking ? I THANK that officer for making me laugh so early in the morning. That must be a classic ! The county is now hosting a free rubber ducky swimming lessons class for canine handlers and their dogs that cant swim because of this incident.

That officer was Lyndean Peters :lol: :lol:

So who saved who, the canine or the handler :lol: :lol:

04-27-2010, 08:15 PM
What the hell was he doing in the water? What an embarrassment!!

04-27-2010, 10:40 PM
It should be noted that after I helped pull him from the canal we were relieved to find out the K9 maintained possession of the ball he jumped in after.

04-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Blub, blub, blub.....bubbles.......