PDA

View Full Version : Canine officer goes for a swim

04-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Who is the golden beach canine officer that requested 315s at 1:30 am because he decided to go swimming with his dog ? :lol: I cant believe that neither the dog nor the handler couldnt swim :oops: I want to say THANK YOU for making me laugh so early in the morning. That must be a classic ! The county is now hosting a free rubber ducky swimming lesson class for canine handlers and their dogs that cant swim. :snicker: I encourage you to sign up for the class :mrgreen:

04-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Who is the golden beach canine officer that requested 315s at 1:30 am because he decided to go swimming with his dog ? :lol: I cant believe that neither the dog nor the handler couldnt swim :oops: I want to say THANK YOU for making me laugh so early in the morning. That must be a classic ! The county is now hosting a free rubber ducky swimming lesson class for canine handlers and their dogs that cant swim. :snicker: I encourage you to sign up for the class :mrgreen:

Lyndean Peters :lol: :lol:

04-22-2010, 06:27 PM

Thank's for the water wings, you are to kind. :oops: :oops:

04-23-2010, 04:52 PM
why were they in the water and how didnt the radio short out too?

04-24-2010, 02:27 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6a/German_Shepherd_Dog_swimming.jpg
Somebody HELP!!!!! Please my handler is drowning........3-15!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!

05-25-2010, 07:44 PM
Not only can't he swim - he can't drive either!!! That pompous boy just crashed his SUV while running Mach 3 through another jurisdiction. Too funny!

05-26-2010, 02:25 AM
Maybe he should lose his stripes....