PDA

View Full Version : La Ponza

04-20-2010, 02:38 PM
What do you guys think of Ponzarelli and his handling of our Union contract? It seems like he likes the power, attention, and the politics, but he hasn't done anything concrete as it relates to our contract. I'm just saying................

04-20-2010, 07:50 PM
C'mon ralph stay off our site. Quit trying to cause trouble you have enough troubles of your own don't you?

04-21-2010, 03:23 PM
It is a legitimate question. La Ponza is so power hungry to apply for the Pension Board, Blood Borne Pathogens, Union President, yet we are still without a contract, things continue to go down hill in the city, and we need answers. What about starting a vote of "No Confidence" against the Union leadership!!!!

04-21-2010, 04:22 PM
hairybox troll is back!

04-21-2010, 06:52 PM
I KNOW I'VE MISSED THE HAIRYBOX TROLL..BRING IT ON!

04-22-2010, 02:06 AM
I concur the Vote of No Confidence to the Union Hierchy!!!!!!

04-23-2010, 08:33 PM
He is doing a good job !! Stop *****ing!!!

04-23-2010, 09:20 PM
He is doing good job? What a joke he has no clue what he is doing especially on the pension board he sits there clueless.

For the love wake up and get new reps.

04-27-2010, 05:07 PM
He's more concerned about his MySpace page then the Union contract :lol:

05-20-2010, 08:00 PM
This is the problem with the Union. "An" ES resident complains about the officers at the Shack, the Command Staff goes up in arms about this 1 complainer, and now they want to make us stand outside the Shack basically for the entire shift cause the time that vehicles dont pass through it is minimal. And what does the Union say; we will address it with the "ES citizen" at the next Council meeting. Yet we will have to endure weeks of standing out in the hot sun, getting bit by mosquitoes, and waving to the snooby residents of ES. The Union should get some "cajuns" and speak up for the officers and their safety about being out in this open area now, not wait 3 weeks for the next Council Meeting. What a joke!!!!! :evil: :x :twisted: :? :shock: :(

05-21-2010, 12:16 AM
This is the problem with the Union. "An" ES resident complains about the officers at the Shack, the Command Staff goes up in arms about this 1 complainer, and now they want to make us stand outside the Shack basically for the entire shift cause the time that vehicles dont pass through it is minimal. And what does the Union say; we will address it with the "ES citizen" at the next Council meeting. Yet we will have to endure weeks of standing out in the hot sun, getting bit by mosquitoes, and waving to the snooby residents of ES. The Union should get some "cajuns" and speak up for the officers and their safety about being out in this open area now, not wait 3 weeks for the next Council Meeting. What a joke!!!!! :evil: :x :twisted: :? :shock: :(

i agree not to wait but we are our worst enemies. using the excuse of safety by standing in "this open area" is stupid. because we have some officers engaged in more dangerous behavior at that exact location. for instance not wearing their vests, on the computer and not paying attention to their surroundings, and yes sometimes dozing off. In fact its probably safer... except for the heat exhaustion part of it... :evil: