PDA

View Full Version : Taser AXON

04-18-2010, 06:02 AM
A new toy is about to hit the streets. The sheriff signed off on the money for us to buy and test 10 Taser AXONs. Be ready!

04-18-2010, 06:18 AM
Be ready for what, law suits? Some counties have removed in car cameras and intoxilyzer room cameras becuase the public has become too dependant on the video instead of what the officer said. The video doesnt convey the feelings the officer is going through... running through dark, fighting more than one person, etc. It doesnt convey the tension when you ask somebody their name and you can feel they are about to fight because they know they have warrants.

Video is actually misleading in many cases.

04-19-2010, 02:53 AM
Be ready for what, law suits? Some counties have removed in car cameras and intoxilyzer room cameras becuase the public has become too dependant on the video instead of what the officer said. The video doesnt convey the feelings the officer is going through... running through dark, fighting more than one person, etc. It doesnt convey the tension when you ask somebody their name and you can feel they are about to fight because they know they have warrants.

Video is actually misleading in many cases.
Just another little toy that morgan and his very well educated group of advisers said we really need these.

04-19-2010, 03:40 AM
That is because Morgan does not trust us. It is clear, we are stupid and not educated. We are not as smart as him. So, he needs to have video since our testimony is not reliable in his eyes. I cannot wait to go to a deposition or court, "What were the events leading up to the use of your non-lethal weapon" My response, "Our Sheriff does not have the confidence in us to answer that question, check the video".

What's next Morgan, gun cams

Before Morgan we had a top notch department, accredidated and we had each other's back. Come election time, we will be shopping for a new Sheriff and if not RM, then for sure another department insider. I cannot wait to show David Morgan and most especially David Craig the door.

04-19-2010, 08:41 AM
One step closer to the "Hug-A-Thug" program... I wonder if any other unit narc, gang, inv. will be required to use these.

04-19-2010, 10:42 AM
That is because Morgan does not trust us. It is clear, we are stupid and not educated. We are not as smart as him. So, he needs to have video since our testimony is not reliable in his eyes. I cannot wait to go to a deposition or court, "What were the events leading up to the use of your non-lethal weapon" My response, "Our Sheriff does not have the confidence in us to answer that question, check the video".

What's next Morgan, gun cams

Before Morgan we had a top notch department, accredidated and we had each other's back. Come election time, we will be shopping for a new Sheriff and if not RM, then for sure another department insider. I cannot wait to show David Morgan and most especially David Craig the door. It is going to be the people of the dept to tell us who you people are going to support.

04-20-2010, 10:50 PM
Its that weasel Pat Roberts who doesn't even how to be a cop that is in training that is pushing for this. Put someone we at least respect in this postion. This is why we have deputies guns taken from them cause they aren't trained by real cops to be warriors first. Isn't this the guy that ppd allowed to quit before being fired and now he is in the Sheriffs ear pissing money away on crap.

04-21-2010, 02:38 AM
Its that weasel Pat Roberts who doesn't even how to be a cop that is in training that is pushing for this. Put someone we at least respect in this postion. This is why we have deputies guns taken from them cause they aren't trained by real cops to be warriors first. Isn't this the guy that ppd allowed to quit before being fired and now he is in the Sheriffs ear pissing money away on crap.
so whats new the sheriff has no clue about personal , how the dept is suppose to be run , why are you surprised that he has the wrong person in the wrong job, isnt that his S.O.P.

04-21-2010, 03:24 AM
How about some remedial weapons retention training before making this purchase? LMAO

04-22-2010, 11:06 PM
How about some remedial weapons retention training before making this purchase? LMAO

LOLLL