PDA

View Full Version : US Marshalls Take Credit for Miami-Dade work

04-14-2010, 07:32 AM
Miami-Dade RID Detail Officers captures the three violent escaped killers from Louisiana on Monday and the media hound Dep US Marshall Barry Golden within hours does a press release bragging of how the US Marshalls captured the fugitives, never mentioning Miami-Dade Police. This has happened numerous times where Golden claims credit for a Miami-Dade arrest. After the arrest Golden shows up on our scene and the first thing out of his mouth is that he promised a news crew a clip of the arrest and tries to find a way to get the Miami-Dade cars (holding the killers) away from his shot. When he can't do that, he finds another place to film the perp walk so Miami-Dade Police is nowhere in sight and talks about how he captured the fugitives.

Thanks US Marshalls Miami/Broward Office and Media Whore Barry Golden

The men and women of the Miami-Dade Police took note.

04-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Ahhhh stop complaining you brown clowns don't do work anyways..
Stop crying like a baby and do REAL police work

04-14-2010, 07:51 PM
We all know who runs Miami-Dade, the men in Brown. Great catch RID!

04-15-2010, 06:16 AM
^^ HAHA! yeah sure buddy :lol:

04-15-2010, 08:56 PM
You guys are too much.
This case was started in another county and was being handled locally by FDLE.
You premadonas got in on this at the tail end and now you bad mouth the Marshalls for doing what you always do.
Get real!

04-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Why are you guys in the Miami Dade Police Department forum again? Didn't we tell you not to go into your parents room?!

Next you guys will say it was a detached city guy with FDLE...

04-16-2010, 09:41 PM
I saw a municipality agency making the arrest on Tv, you brown clowns are never going to realize your not great!! Learn your place in the world.

04-17-2010, 12:10 AM
RID units are snakes and will back-stab a fellow brother in the back for an arrest.

05-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Hey RID 2100

For the record that was a Marshals case that YOU were invited in on. I didnt see any subpoenas or court orders signed by any RID officers that got us that location in the first place (OUR SCENE?) Seems you talk alot of crap online but when Marshals talk to your unit you dont say a peep. Why? because you are stat oriented group and want to sneak around and justify your existence. Didnt you request to be on OUR task force? You want to call out our PIO because he was told to do a press release? You dont have those? We dont say Miami Dade participated because Miami Dade is on the Task Force as you know since they were out there too. You want us to mention all 60 agencies all the time? Seems to me you have some glory issues to deal with. Now go and jump somebody elses case and screw it up. Oh and Marshals has one L we are not the department store dumbass!

05-11-2010, 02:27 PM
lol GREAT post above!
Good job US Marshals :cop:

05-11-2010, 10:16 PM
I saw a municipality agency making the arrest on Tv, you brown clowns are never going to realize your not great!! Learn your place in the world.
Was it Sweetwater? :snicker:

05-12-2010, 10:50 PM
Miami-Dade RID Detail Officers captures the three violent escaped killers from Louisiana on Monday and the media hound Dep US Marshall Barry Golden within hours does a press release bragging of how the US Marshalls captured the fugitives, never mentioning Miami-Dade Police. This has happened numerous times where Golden claims credit for a Miami-Dade arrest. After the arrest Golden shows up on our scene and the first thing out of his mouth is that he promised a news crew a clip of the arrest and tries to find a way to get the Miami-Dade cars (holding the killers) away from his shot. When he can't do that, he finds another place to film the perp walk so Miami-Dade Police is nowhere in sight and talks about how he captured the fugitives.

Thanks US Marshalls Miami/Broward Office and Media Whore Barry Golden

The men and women of the Miami-Dade Police took note.
I cant believe those idiots were awake long enough to scratch their a$$ let alone catch anything other than AIDS from the hookers the get freebies from!!!!

05-13-2010, 11:16 AM
I am a Task Force Officer on the USMS Task Force but work for a local PD. The USMS Task Force does an outstanding job at what we do. In my many years experience I think that nobody locates fugitives like this S. Fla unit does, not even FBI or MDPD. That being said, I think a couple things should be clarified.

The Marshals got the tip on a stolen car recovered by a MDPD Intercoastal Officer that was taken in the area where the escape occurred. We got the tip on a Friday, but didn't respond to process it till three days later because that would have meant coming out on a weekend. We followed leads for several days, but had no clue where the escapees were or what they were traveling in. Saying we did would be BS. Unknown to us at the time, Tallahassee Police and FDLE were watching the escapees as a follow-up to the missing FSU student case but did not know they were the escapees. Tallahassee Police and FDLE wrote the court orders and were already up on a cell phone. A USMS Task Force Officer from Miami Beach made the connection between the car and the missing FSU student. Tallahassee Police, North Miami Police, and FDLE fed us info real time with specific info on what the fugitives were driving including the tag number, who they were staying with, and where they were staying. MDPD RID Officers spotted the vehicle and arrested two of the escapees. USMS Task Force members responding to the area of the RID arrest located the third. So both agencies were involved in the arrests which corrects the original post in this discussion. A couple more facts are clear. Deputy USMS Barry Golden always wants to take credit for fugitive arrests even if another agency locates the fugitives. He is a media hound and loves to see himself on TV. All of the Deputy Marshals know this and it is just accepted he wants to be know as a superhero, even if he's taking credit for other agencies work. That is the reason we ordered Miami-Dade RID not to stop the vehicle, because we wanted you guys to move out of the way so we could say we located and arrested the escaped killers. Deputy USMS Golden lied to the Miami-Dade RID Sergeant and said we held Federal UFAP warrants on the subjects and that they needed to turn the escapees over to the Marshals. This was all for the perp walk as Golden wanted Americas Most Wanted to film him doing the perp walk saying US Marshals made the arrests. In effect, we lied to Miami-Dade Police because there were no UFAP warrants. We took custody from RID and sneaked the three into TGK on the Louisiana state warrants as there was no federal warrants as Golden told the RID Sergeant. Miami-Dade could have easily made the arrests as they made the initial stop.

Lets give credit where credit is due and stop the egotistical B.S. The proper way of doing it was to have made a joint press release giving credit where credit was due and showing the team effort. I am proud to be on the USMS Task Force and like I said there is no better at tracking fugitives, the ego's of a few sours the positive of the bottom line, we got em.

05-18-2010, 01:07 PM
How long have you been a TFO on my task force? I find it hard to believe that you are a TFO and if you are dont think you will be one for long.
Lets clarify some some things TFO, "We got the tip on a Friday, but didn't respond to process it till three days later because that would have meant coming out on a weekend."
WHEN THE HELL DONT WE COME OUT ON WEEKENDS? One RFTF Supervisor and a team were out til 3am Friday night and out again on Sunday.
"Tallahassee Police and FDLE wrote the court orders and were already up on a cell phone."
Really dont we always use state orders? Dont WE pay for them and use our equipment?
Oh and the FDLE Agent doing the interviews is on the task force!
"That is the reason we ordered Miami-Dade RID not to stop the vehicle, because we wanted you guys to move out of the way so we could say we located and arrested the escaped killers."
We ordered? really? Well that didnt work did it! RID did take down the car but if you were really there we wanted to wait till all 3 were back. It was luck the 3rd fugitive didnt see the parade of cops walking back to the hotel. I guess you dont recall after the 2 were taken into custody a SGT saying the 3rd one was our problem.
Since when do we need UFAPs? You should know that TFO or do you not know your own powers? Remember JDIS? The case was ours we didnt sneak anyone anywhere. Do you forget the TFOs on the TF from MD?

More Importantly, since when do we post on a public forum discovery info TFO? Court Orders phone tracking? Your an idiot.

05-18-2010, 03:20 PM
More Importantly, since when do we post on a public forum discovery info TFO? Court Orders phone tracking? Your an idiot.

What do you call your entire post? Stop whining. We all know the Feds don't work on the weekends.

05-19-2010, 02:13 AM
TFO , can you guys brag anymore..lol. How many of you have actually spent the time to come on this site to clarify what really happened...lol . Grow Up. Bottom line is one agency tried taking all the credit , and it should have been a joint press release.

Anyways the USMS are my heroes !

05-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Here's my opinion:

These clowns cut some ladies fingers off in Pensacola, robbed multiple people in Tallatrashy, including one they later killed.

They get to Miami and BAM Miami Dade and the USMS are all over them.

I think you should all be proud.

06-28-2010, 03:02 AM
stop crying