PDA

View Full Version : HONOR

04-13-2010, 10:52 AM
You supposedly lived in and studied the Japanese culture................you missed the most important aspect.........HONOR!!!!! This is something you do not have. Was your employment threatened? Your lies will come out and then we can all watch how fast they throw you to the wolves!! I am sure you were told that you did the right thing and what an asset you are to the agency........Well bud that is a bunch of B.S you will be the fall guy and your so blind you don't even see it comin. When it happens dont say you were not forwarned. :lol:

04-13-2010, 03:55 PM
You go Samurai.

You need to find who lied on the IA. My employment was not threatened at all. I just siad the thruth on the IA and you can handle it coward. You would not be working here much longer either. :devil:

04-13-2010, 09:24 PM
You go Samurai.

You need to find who lied on the IA. My employment was not threatened at all. I just siad the thruth on the IA and you can handle it coward. You would not be working here much longer either. :devil:

WHAT in thee hell are you tryin to say?????

04-14-2010, 02:12 AM
I love the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

04-27-2010, 10:36 AM
You go Samurai.

duh, I truly hope your reports don't go to the SAO like this. Learn how to spell and use proper English, nevermind,I'm sure your such an assest now JJ is fixin your reports for you! :roll:

11-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Doesn't the Japanese go and lay themselves on the sword if they have dishonored something? Guess you would have had to have honor in order to have dishonor.

11-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Doesn't the Japanese go and lay themselves on the sword if they have dishonored something? Guess you would have had to have honor in order to have dishonor.

unfortunately he's not japenese..........just a sellout without honor :devil: