PDA

View Full Version : Moving up

04-12-2010, 11:58 PM
What are the best place to live in Volusia. I am retiring and moving up from Miami.

04-14-2010, 01:50 AM
Please do us a favor and keep your a$$ in Miami. Enough of ya'll have moved up here and ruined this area. I guess everybody moved from New York to Miami, then screwed up Miami, and now you all are moving north to ruin the rest of the state. Your worse than Locusts.

04-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Deltona is a lovely, quaint town. I give it the highest ratings. Don't listen to the naysayers about how it is infested with gangs and crimes.

04-15-2010, 11:26 PM
Deltona is a lovely, quaint town. I give it the highest ratings. Don't listen to the naysayers about how it is infested with gangs and crimes.

I guess that Deltona is such a nice place because you previous azzhole morons work there and don't know how to do your job. Thanks for the info anyway...douchebag.

04-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Since you'll be coming up I-95, why not just go all the way back to where everything is perfect, New York. All we ever hear is how messed up we are here, and how much better is was up there. Please, go back, and take some of your kin (relatives) with you!

04-16-2010, 01:45 AM
NY sucks...Miami sucks....why are you so being such an azz?

04-19-2010, 05:37 AM
I guess that Deltona is such a nice place because you previous azzhole morons work there and don't know how to do your job. Thanks for the info anyway...douchebag.

Alas, the real "New York/Miami attitude shows up. When you find a home up here please post your address so we can give a former LEO the professional courtesy / extra patrol you deserve....Prior to what you believe, we don't all live in caves and eat berries, we can do just find without you DOUCHEBAG!

04-19-2010, 12:15 PM

Alas, the real "New York/Miami attitude shows up. When you find a home up here please post your address so we can give a former LEO the professional courtesy / extra patrol you deserve....Prior to what you believe, we don't all live in caves and eat berries, we can do just find without you DOUCHEBAG!

There is nothing wrong with living in a cave. :snicker:

04-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Please do us a favor and keep your a$$ in Miami. Enough of ya'll have moved up here and ruined this area. I guess everybody moved from New York to Miami, then screwed up Miami, and now you all are moving north to ruin the rest of the state. Your worse than Locusts.

and this is OK, right? :?:

04-19-2010, 11:07 PM

I do my job like you would not believe. I have more unit commendatiosn and medal of merits than anybody. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

04-20-2010, 02:19 AM

and this is OK, right? :?:

What is your point ****weed???