PDA

View Full Version : cbs4, report on ofc feras ahmad

04-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Let this be a lesson for all to know that this type of behavior can no longer be tolerated. We have all committed to helping our fellow partners in Blue, Black, and even Brown; but there is no reason why we must insult ourselves. This type of behavior is what leads us down the wrong path.

I personally have gotten to know Officer Feras Ahmad, and I would like to say that he has never in my presence talked bad about me or where my family comes from in a negative way. He is not the type of person who was brought up that way. His father is a straight and proud man and would never let his children disrespect another human being. (I am not Arab…) Unfortunately that community has been given a very bad rap in the past, but all I have encountered have been hard working and family oriented.

Lets us be clear, discrimination should not be tolerated anywhere. Our supervisors would not appreciate it if it happened to their children!!! We should not do it to each other.

We always say, “If a 3-15 is called out; we’ll be there” this is a “3-15”, lets back up a brother! He’s always been there to help out, let’s stand behind so he knows that we back him up and is a part of our family.

Mona

05-16-2010, 09:58 PM
He got what he deserved at the beach. He is suing only because of his race. I can bet my life they 07 him because in just 9 days they realized what he was about.I think the only reason he is still here is because he is playing all sides. Lt,capt,maj, and chief. They will all soon know his true colors and see what the beach saw.

05-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Ignorance is bliss.

How about “I” bet my life you won’t come up to me and say this to my face!
It took the beach nine days to know me and my true colors, and I have been with the city well over five years? I’m sure my true colors would have came out in five years.

I have been tried and never denied and I am willing to be tried again.

What’s wrong I forgot your birthday? No cake for you? I dident invite you to my birthday? Is that why you’re so upset? Its ok I will still hook you up because it's in my nature look out for a brother even if my brother wants to do harm to me.

And as far as the beach goes that’s why we have a judicial system; Let the courts decide on who was wrong and who was right.

Please next time you mention my name be a man and mention yours :)

yours truly,

Ahmad

oh by the way...you dont like me well too fu*king bad, because i am not going anywhere !!!

05-17-2010, 03:06 PM
He got what he deserved at the beach. He is suing only because of his race. I can bet my life they 07 him because in just 9 days they realized what he was about.I think the only reason he is still here is because he is playing all sides. Lt,capt,maj, and chief. They will all soon know his true colors and see what the beach saw.

The problem here is you, not Faris! the HATER in you must be so jealous, its killing you! Yes, it was unfortunate that Faris was given a partial opportunity at Miami Beach PD. I'm sure if it would of happened to you, you would be looking for BLOOD. Fair is Fair.

Now, does Faris need the grief of this job? I don't think so. He does it for the love of helping people and making a life long freindship with the officers he works with on a daily basis. So, if you wish to poke fun of him or act childish because he has made more of himself then whoever you are, too bad for you.

Faris, keep your head up and much love.

05-18-2010, 04:18 AM
How could you defend a so called "FRIEND". When you can't even spell his name correctly.

04-22-2011, 06:23 AM
So...how is your buddy now?

04-26-2011, 12:50 PM
So...how is your buddy now?

he's actually doing very good. spoke to him over the weekend. his stores are doing very well and continues to make money even while he is sleeping. stock prices continue to rise on his franchise.

i wish him the best. clear your heart and you will be a better person, trust me.

one day you will realize that its so much easier to like or hate. you gain peoples' respect, its a pretty good feeling, try it.

the question is how are you doing "guest"??? how much are your investments doing for you? maybe you should try the hardest investment of all, try making a freind!?

05-03-2011, 10:31 PM
I have not seen him at work in a while...where has he been?

05-17-2011, 12:07 AM
We finally got rid of this @$#$ talker.

05-17-2011, 12:50 PM
We finally got rid of this @$#$ talker.

WHO'S NEXT?

08-02-2011, 04:23 AM
I just came across this site today, and all i can say is that i cant even believe that people talk so much shit about "us" and "our" city!!! I am really not one to give an opinion nor do i wish to speak my mind about all the people and matters that come to my mind when you really think "Sweetwater" ... I love this place! i am full-time and i am very well aware of the fact that this is the only place that gave me a chance when i needed it!
But when i see his name, i cant help but to say " i ****ING told you so!!!" after the day i met the real "Ahmad" i knew this was bound to happen. Ahmad is a bad person with evil intentions! He knows nothing about the brothers in blue, or any color at that! This man, got what was coming to him!
Life is about choices, good choices = good consequences... Bad ones bring bad consequences..
Guess he just didn't know when to stop making bad choices!!!

---YOUR TRULEY, just another guest!

08-02-2011, 03:44 PM
I TOTALLY AGREE....he did get what was coming to him...sad that it took as long...good riddence... :devil: