PDA

View Full Version : Silly Stuff

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

04-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Please accept this post as a formal request: I was wondering if I can wear ribbons on my uniform identifying when I was awarded Student of the Month while I attended elementary school. I also would like to request that I count my years of service when I was a paperboy and gas station attendant in calculating the number of hash marks worn on my dress uniform. I realize that this has absolutely nothing to do with my service at this department. Thank you for your consideration in this absolutely silly request.

04-08-2010, 03:56 AM
you may but only if you are at topped-out pay after 6 minutes of service here

04-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Please accept this post as a formal request: I was wondering if I can wear ribbons on my uniform identifying when I was awarded Student of the Month while I attended elementary school. I also would like to request that I count my years of service when I was a paperboy and gas station attendant in calculating the number of hash marks worn on my dress uniform. I realize that this has absolutely nothing to do with my service at this department. Thank you for your consideration in this absolutely silly request.

This is someone who has pretty much done nothing while employed here, but is so insecure he needs to make it appear that he has done a lot. Please...you are not fooling ANYONE. Go add another abbreviation to your email signature you toolbox :snicker:

04-10-2010, 07:19 PM
oye AV mira que tu eres chismoso!

04-12-2010, 06:32 PM
you may but only if you are at topped-out pay after 6 minutes of service here

THAT'S MY DO-BOY!!!!!!! DO NOT TALK ABOUT HIM OR MAKE HIM UPSET!!!!! I DEMAND IT. HE'S HERE TO DO MYYYY BIDDING!!!! I TOPPED HIM OUT!!!! I SAID HE CAN WHERE ALL HIS OLD RIBBONS!! NO ONE ELSE CAN, JUST HIM!!!!!! BECAUSE HE DOES WHAT I SAY, HE CAN HAVE WHATEVER HE WANTS!!!!!!! I HEREBY DECREE ALL SPECIAL PRIVILAGES GO TO HIM!!!! AND ME!!!!!!!!!!ME ME MY MY ME ME ME.......KNOCK, KNOCK.....WHO'S THERE?????....MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

SINCERELY,

THE GREAT ALL POWERFUL KING
PDC/POS/AHOL/SEEUNXTUES/LOSR

04-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Why does everyone in this department care so much about everyone elses business. Does it matter to you what ribbons he has on his chest? Is it effecting your life in any way? The answer is "No". Let's worry about important things not what Class A uniform pins someone is wearing. The truth is that he earned every single on of them. If half of you would get off your lazy butts and accomplish something in your professional career, you would have a couple to wear too. Instead people show up for work...complain, answer a few calls...complain and go home so they can...complain. So stop *****ing, take a look yourself instead of bashing the people you want to help when and if the time comes.

And before this gets a stupid "thanks chief for writting" reponse, I am not in any form of supervision, I have been here a long time, and I will not write my name until you show yours so suck it!

04-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Why does everyone in this department care so much about everyone elses business. Does it matter to you what ribbons he has on his chest? Is it effecting your life in any way? The answer is "No". Let's worry about important things not what Class A uniform pins someone is wearing. The truth is that he earned every single on of them. If half of you would get off your lazy butts and accomplish something in your professional career, you would have a couple to wear too. Instead people show up for work...complain, answer a few calls...complain and go home so they can...complain. So stop *****ing, take a look yourself instead of bashing the people you want to help when and if the time comes.

And before this gets a stupid "thanks chief for writting" reponse, I am not in any form of supervision, I have been here a long time, and I will not write my name until you show yours so suck it!

The ribbons are to signify your achievements HERE...not in another department. You have to be a real stroke to make that request. Maybe he should try to do some quality police work HERE instead of just suckin ass and then maybe he would receive some "just" rewards...and maybe even gain some respect.

NEWS FLASH...all of the good cops here see through all of your BS people. Maybe this department was able to BS all their employees over the last 30 years...however we now have educated individuals that can smell all of the crap that is thrown our way. We know who the good cops are and were...and we know who all the FAKES and FARCES are and were. So keep live in the past people...WE KNOW THE TRUTH.

04-13-2010, 08:16 PM
speaking of heroes, when does Cowardly Cowley move on so we can begin bronzing him for retirement...........

04-14-2010, 01:48 AM
Green is such an envious color. I actually worked with him for a while and he and hernandez lead the shift every month in arrests and activity for the time they were on the road. It is sad that someone shows pride. instead of acting like babies and trying to make other people look bad to make you look better, pull up the stats. Grow up and get a life. I actually was present when a sergeant told him a few people wanted him to slow down because he was working too hard. Go to another department if you have all these complaints about other Officers, oh thats right, you cant!

04-14-2010, 02:48 AM
Lets talk about more important things such as the Yankees! Go Yanks!!!!!!!!!

04-14-2010, 03:04 AM
Yankees Blow, they will win again if they get back on the roids, bo sox 2010

04-14-2010, 05:28 AM
If I purchase a hot dog from the hot dog cart do I have to pay extra for pigeon crap ? :devil:

04-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Green is such an envious color. I actually worked with him for a while and he and hernandez lead the shift every month in arrests and activity for the time they were on the road. It is sad that someone shows pride. instead of acting like babies and trying to make other people look bad to make you look better, pull up the stats. Grow up and get a life. I actually was present when a sergeant told him a few people wanted him to slow down because he was working too hard. Go to another department if you have all these complaints about other Officers, oh thats right, you cant!

I can assure you with 100% certainty that he NEVER led his shift in arrests. Maybe in stop sign tickets. To compare him to JH (or just about anyone else for that matter) is insulting to JH. I'm not impressed with what he did at another agency. The bottom line is he came here, was topped out in pay from the beginning at was given a position which was created just for him. Nobody really knows what he does all day but hey who am I to hate on a guy that knows how to work the system. Just please don't say that he was productive on the road. Its a flat out lie.

04-16-2010, 04:01 AM
CT, I guess you are going to have to quit having your wife (bless her heart) and your son come see you at work from now on, it has come to my attention that you were married before you were employed here and you did not have your son while you were employed here. Anything you have done in the past cannot be part of who you are now.

Next, someone is going to tell you that you should not be wearing the pink cancer wristband you wear to acknowledge the fight for cancer. I lost a family member to cancer and I know what you are going through for the most part. I know it has to be difficult to keep things status quo for your son so he does not feel the effects of the scheme of things. What a bunch of losers! Keep your spirits up and dont let a few clowns who cant move up anywhere in the department or go anywhere else, interfere with how you are dealing with your wifes illness. God Bless you and your family. You should feel you have an extended family here not worry about what a few disgruntled employees feel.

04-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Chris we had this talk in the hallway last night, people are petty. You have bigger things to worry about and need to take care of your family.

To the rest of the department. Please end this thread. Let's move on to something else. The guy doesn't need to be reminded of all the things going on in his life by people comming up to him and asking him about the blog and what's being said about him. His wife, son, and him are living with it everyday. That should be enough. If your annoyed with everything else, fine. Just go to the next topic and point your anger at it. I for one do not know how he is being as strong as he is and feel he should be commended for being at work and functioning properly.

Taylor I hope this the last thread about this, take care of your family and god bless.

T7

04-17-2010, 10:24 PM
CT is out there making a good name for us in the community. Something our PBA reps can't do for S&%T. What happened to us helping one another? We are just to busy putting each other down. Why don't we just do our job and not focus on what other people do. If you don't like it so much leave. It would make this place much better.

04-18-2010, 08:34 AM
Hey chief nice post.

04-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Come out of the closet and say is it to his face. Why do you keep hiding being this?
Oh yea and you can’t wear a ribbon from a dept you got fired from.

04-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Come out of the closet and say is it to his face. Why do you keep hiding being this?
Oh yea and you can’t wear a ribbon from a dept you got fired from.

You are borderline illiterate.

04-21-2010, 06:20 PM
T-7 said it best on his reply and no one can respect that post. The opinion was made, you do not have to make it again. Farce has his/her opinion, but why bring it up again. You are right farce, it is your opinion, do you have to keep announcing it. If no one else who has ribbons from another agency wants to wear their ribbons that is their opinion, my question is, if it was someone you hang out with, would you say anything? Would you make your opinion known on this web site? No you would not.

Let it go. mabey more officers need to be 10-15 ed to fit in with this click of people. People want to talk about things that dont matter, you must be really insecure farce to continue to bring this up. If it is ok to be proud of things earned in the past, why does it really matter to you what someone wears on their uniform?

You are entitled to your opinion but dont you think there are better things to discuss?

04-21-2010, 06:28 PM
farce stated be proud but do not wear on OUR uniform, how else can someone be proud? Did you buy the uniform shirts? when you are the Chief of Police, you can decide who can and can not wear what. Do you go on Hollywood's site and voice your opinions on what they do as well? How does this effect you? Please tell me how this hinders your lifestyle? Please tell me how this makes things hard for you at work? What a petty thing to be discussing.

04-22-2010, 12:29 PM
ah zip it...he brought this on himself.

04-23-2010, 01:31 AM
As a citizen of this city why don't you guys just get to work. Don''t you have better things to deal with then this?
You want more money for what? I see all of you sit infront of publix doing nothing. I know him and he is a great asset to the force here. Chris thank you for all you do.
If you guys have such an issue go to another dept.

04-23-2010, 04:59 AM
Because they cant go to another department because they would not get hired. They would rather complain about little things because of jealousy or because they cant move anywhere in the department. If you are a citizen of Hallandale then you can see what this site is all about unfortunately. This site was not intended to slap our own around. As for the he brought it on himself? What an idiotic statement. Apparently you are very bothered about non important issues. Mr Citizen, now you see what is important to Hallandale Cops, not that we do not have a contract but what a person wears on their uniform. Now you see first hand how a few people do not belong as a police officer here. our own cops are fighting with each other instead of tackling bigger important issues. Mr. Citizen, please do not think all hallandale police are like the one or two on here who for many many years have done nothing but bash people on here because it makes them feel big when they can do it on a computer instead of confronting someone like a man or woman.

Lets stick together and stop all this discussion now. Everyone has made their opinion and that should be it. Watch though, someone is going to make another negative statement on here because they have to have the last word. Lets see if we can be more mature and stop this now, at least this issue. We do have many things to battle but lets choose our battles wisely.

04-24-2010, 11:45 AM
I have a very strong inkling that the "citizen" is S1 or S2, as I have heard them both give that slick little Publix reference before.

04-25-2010, 06:38 PM
I have a very strong inkling that the "citizen" is S1 or S2, as I have heard them both give that slick little Publix reference before.

in that case........Nice post Deputy Chief :cop:

04-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Hey chief, since I know ur gonna read this could you please tell the city manager to come to the table with a real offer and quit wasting our time. That last offer was complete bs and was quickly voted down, as it should have been. If he wants to continue his line of "we don't have any money" then maybe he should stop Dotty from goin to meetings and telling citizens that the city has plenty of cash. Otherwise, lets get on with impasse and see where the cards fall. These claims of a "good faith offer" by the city is getting a little old.

04-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Chief...I think it's time to step up to the plate and fight for US. Let's remember that it's the rank and file of this police department that make it what it is. It's not Linda or Dermot or any of the other people that were hired back under questionable circumstances...it's the OFFICERS Chief. These hire-backs are going to be gone soon and who will remain here Chief...US !!! You were once one of us...you preach that you are still one of us...well prove the ones wrong that say that you forgot where you came from...Chief, do the right thing and fight for what's RIGHT. You of all people know that what the City is doing is personal. The City has money...the City can afford to pay their police officers comparible salaries as they relate to other Broward agencies. Unless you want a repeat of the early and late 90's when ole Larry was at the healm...then I suggest you stand up and fight for what is right. If you don't...you know the inevitable...lack of recruitment and no retention of employees.

Oh...and one more suggestion...why don't you go in to the City and push for some of our QUALIFIED CSAs to be hired as Police Officers. The ones who have proven their work ethic and can be trusted to do their jobs. If you don't...we will lose some excellent employees. Do I need to remind you of some of the ones that were ignored and are now prospering in other departments...Hightower, Nembhart, Pagan. Instead of hiring some 50 year old unknown...why don't you give these people a chance. Again...it's the RIGHT thing to do.

We honestly need to stop crapping on our own.

04-29-2010, 01:40 PM
As a citizen of this city why don't you guys just get to work. Don''t you have better things to deal with then this?
You want more money for what? I see all of you sit infront of publix doing nothing. I know him and he is a great asset to the force here. Chris thank you for all you do.
If you guys have such an issue go to another dept.

If you are a citizen how do you know which Chris we are talking about? Nobody said Chris but defense attorney T7. You just got caught in a lie whoever you are.

04-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Lets talk about the copper with the transformer stickers on his car. I think thats much worse than some ribbons on someones chest.

04-30-2010, 11:36 AM
You mean mr 10-18 to a 68 or 66? he does drive as fast as bumblebee when 51 to 40.

04-30-2010, 06:43 PM
You mean mr 10-18 to a 68 or 66? he does drive as fast as bumblebee when 51 to 40.

dont laugh, he took out one of my top commanders SODAMACHINEATRON.

04-30-2010, 08:18 PM
10-3! 10-3! Copy a Sig-0. Standy-by while I transform into the po po. Transformation completed. I'm in hot pursuit of a suspect vehicle northbound 95.

04-30-2010, 08:33 PM
not to get off this completely entertaining subject, but i thought ShadyD was in line for that new computer detective spot. whatever happend to that wasnt it like 2 months ago?? was the kaybosh put on that whole position? lol there is just so much silly stuff to post on "Silly Stuff"

05-03-2010, 12:17 AM
We need to have a better top out rate. the place to be is in pal. head guy makes 75 and other guy makes near 50 or so. how does a civilian in that function make more than top out patrol?

05-03-2010, 06:43 AM
not to get off this completely entertaining subject, but i thought ShadyD was in line for that new computer detective spot. whatever happend to that wasnt it like 2 months ago?? was the kaybosh put on that whole position? lol there is just so much silly stuff to post on "Silly Stuff"

After looking at Shady's and McG's letter and qualifications the cheif is gonna have a hard time not putting one of those two in the position without looking stupid. I would imagine they'll just cancell the bureau position instead of showing their ture colors. But hey... this is hallandale since when did looking stupid stop um. :oops:

05-03-2010, 06:46 AM
Now back to the transformer discussion!!! :evil:

05-03-2010, 01:03 PM
i bet that guy on 95 crapped himself when he saw the autobot go from man to machine before his eyers when he was approaching the vehicle! optimus was proud and gave him the next day off.

05-03-2010, 01:24 PM
When does the city manager transform into unemployed?

05-03-2010, 02:48 PM
call him what you want, the guy actually did a great job, i heard the entire thing on the radio. the stellar sgt. is the one you guys should be talking about. maybe he hadn't had his dose of alcohol for the day!

05-03-2010, 03:34 PM
call him what you want, the guy actually did a great job, i heard the entire thing on the radio. the stellar sgt. is the one you guys should be talking about. maybe he hadn't had his dose of alcohol for the day!

The guy did a great job ??? Are you kidding me ?? We don't have a crime without a victim. However, I also strongly disagree with the sgt's decision in not sending an officer a 10-94. Whether the officer is correct or not...OFFICER SAFETY IS PRIMARY.

05-03-2010, 03:52 PM
WHAT WAS THE GUY SUPPOSED TO DO, STOP AND TALK TO THE VICTIM OR FOLLOW THE SUSPECT, HE WAS ON I-95 IF YOU REMEMBER! THE OCCUPANT IN THE VEHICLE WAS IN POSSESSION OF A GUN AND ADMITTED TO HAVING POINTED IT AT THE OTHER VEHICLE. AGAIN HE DID A GREAT JOB! YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE THAT WOULD HAVE GONE ON A PARK PATROL WHEN THE OFFICER ADVISED WHAT HE HAD EVEN IF HE WAS "WITHIN CITY LIMITS".

05-03-2010, 04:21 PM
WHAT WAS THE GUY SUPPOSED TO DO, STOP AND TALK TO THE VICTIM OR FOLLOW THE SUSPECT, HE WAS ON I-95 IF YOU REMEMBER! THE OCCUPANT IN THE VEHICLE WAS IN POSSESSION OF A GUN AND ADMITTED TO HAVING POINTED IT AT THE OTHER VEHICLE. AGAIN HE DID A GREAT JOB! YOUR PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE THAT WOULD HAVE GONE ON A PARK PATROL WHEN THE OFFICER ADVISED WHAT HE HAD EVEN IF HE WAS "WITHIN CITY LIMITS".

Hmm...the suspect admitted pointing a firearm at the other vehicle...and there was no arrest ?? Uh...please explain.

05-03-2010, 04:26 PM
10-3 the air and send all units and call out K9...I have a soda machine stationary at the front door of a business...have responding units arm themselves with rifles...we got a hot one here!! At least he had a trafficking amount of "Coke". Ha ha ha...now you have to admit...that's funny.

05-03-2010, 04:39 PM
YES THE SUSPECT DID HAVE A FIREARM, UNFORTUNATELY THE VICTIM DID NOT STANDBY, YOU CAN ASK THE STELLAR SGT. TO EXPLAIN FURTHER? THE OTHER INCIDENT WITH THE SODA MACHINE WAS DEFINITELY FUNNY.

05-03-2010, 06:58 PM

how do you know the "victim" is some pissed off lover who knows the guy legally carries a gun in his console and is just trying to get him into trouble? how do you know the "victim" wasn't some road rager who had pulled a gun first? if you can have a converstaion with the "victim" on 95, why can't you say "pull over here another unit will meet you" the fact that the victim didnt follow or call the police to try to say "i'm the one that guy pulled a gun on!" is weird. we all know that the first person running up to us isnt always the poor victim. how bout the guy who was stopped...what did he say?

05-03-2010, 07:21 PM
THE GUY WHO WAS STOPPED ADMITTED TO HAVING PULLED OUT THE FIREARM!

05-03-2010, 07:24 PM
THE GUY WHO WAS STOPPED ADMITTED TO HAVING PULLED OUT THE FIREARM!

WELL OKAY THEN CAPTAIN CAPITAL LETTERS....WHY THEN WASN'T HE ARRESTED EINSTEIN ? UHHHH...BECAUSE THE TRANSFORMER JUMPED THE "GUN"...HAHAHA NO PUN INTENDED.

05-03-2010, 07:27 PM
maybe he didn't have time to speak to the victim because he was running late for lacrosse practice :shock:

05-04-2010, 01:30 PM
The kid did what most new unexperienced guys do(freak out). Lets not monday morning quarterback him. In actuality he did pretty good for the info he had.

05-04-2010, 07:47 PM
I agree with you reference the reaction by inexperienced officers. But with that being said...shouldn't he be handling a zone and not be assigned as a foxtrot/extra unit. Oh silly me...I forgot the LACROSSE thing :evil: We all know ladies and gentlemen...nobody is fooled anymore.

05-05-2010, 12:08 PM
I do not work on his squad but if he is floating and taking reports off the designated zones then more power to him, that’s the purpose of a floater. Many of us believe it’s a zone to not do nothing but its not. It makes no sense that some zone units get 4 to 5 reports a day while these mother&*$# do nothing. I personally prefer a zone but that’s just me.

05-05-2010, 02:59 PM
You get paid to write reports???? you keep looking for other people to do your job.

05-06-2010, 09:46 PM
You get paid to write reports???? you keep looking for other people to do your job.

The point is not writing the report. The point is that lazy old cops just want to do what they want and younger officer's get stuck with a lot of S#$t. What because you got years hear you don’t have to do work? It is your problem that you are where you are at in your career. Take some slack off the new guys and stop being lazy.

05-07-2010, 01:18 AM
Its the young guys that do want to work.

05-07-2010, 04:23 PM

The point is not writing the report. The point is that lazy old cops just want to do what they want and younger officer's get stuck with a lot of S#$t. What because you got years hear you don’t have to do work? It is your problem that you are where you are at in your career. Take some slack off the new guys and stop being lazy.

which old guys do you mean? i see older vets still going and doing stuff on the road..guys like mike s, chris k, lane s, ed m, richie a, even some sgts like eddy d and brian h. are you just gonna go ahead and insult their work ethic. the older guys that are slugs now were slugs when they were your age. and if we start listing all the slugs out of the younger guys i'm sure there will be just as many. and did you ever hear about paying your dues? i mean isnt it the point to pass the torch so you learn the job the right way and get experience? your supposed to be the ball of fire kicking a$$ and taking names. the older guys did that already why dont you get with them and learn from some of their experience instead of calling them lazy pos's just because your pissed that you're given an opportunity to show your stuff and you get mad because it involves working; or your sense of entitlement from being on the job 3 minutes makes you believe you shouldnt have to work a zone anymore.

05-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Didn't you hear the rules that are in tact?? you don't have to work a zone if you have anything to do with PAL, Community Policing, the Unity Tour or if you coach a certain person's kid in lacrosse. and unless you actually work for the FEW 10-8 sergeants, then if you do any police work you get your balls busted. however, if you are a slug that is protected because of who you knew that got you hired or you are just an butt kissing do nothing, then you are permitted to continually do nothing that even remotely resembles police work and you go unscathed by supervision. Oh and I almost forgot, several of these do-nothings that I am referring to are also continually rewarded with dayshift overtime shifts while 10-8 working cops are ignored. It's dead wrong and it's just a few of the things that are systematically destroying this organization.

05-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Didn't you hear the rules that are in tact?? you don't have to work a zone if you have anything to do with PAL, Community Policing, the Unity Tour or if you coach a certain person's kid in lacrosse. and unless you actually work for the FEW 10-8 sergeants, then if you do any police work you get your balls busted. however, if you are a slug that is protected because of who you knew that got you hired or you are just an butt kissing do nothing, then you are permitted to continually do nothing that even remotely resembles police work and you go unscathed by supervision. Oh and I almost forgot, several of these do-nothings that I am referring to are also continually rewarded with dayshift overtime shifts while 10-8 working cops are ignored. It's dead wrong and it's just a few of the things that are systematically destroying this organization.

I couldn't have said it better myself!! The most terrible thing is that this type of behavior comes directoy from the top. However, since there are so many in denial and even more non-believers I will give a few examples. Super Duper Troooper Buekers is recommended not to make probation by his superiors, but since his face is burried where the sun doesn't shine the chief gives him a "pass". Sgt B of the C.O.P. unit who has never done anything that didn't directly involve eating stool, has more abbreviations after his name than anyone in the dept. Is this because in his four years of experience (only 1.5 as a sergeant) he has proven to be far superior to all his counterparts? Doubtful. A new detective position is opened, Ofc Mcg. & Ofc $hady are by far the most qualified and best suited for the job, but because they refuse to willingly eat a turd sandwhich and have to force fed it by the chief they get the (the following is to be stated with a condesending voice) "well I don't know Officer so and so there seem to be more qualified applicants for the position". Then you have Capt Caveman who gets more ot from a certain sergeant than anyone, hmmm wonder why that is. And The transformer on bravo shift who doesn't get assigned to a zone because he gives private lacrosse lessons to the majors kid. To those of you who are still in denial and think...me and the chief are cool, he likes me, he pats me on the back. Look at the track record of captains, officers, and sergeants that have been screwed over by the chief. What you should be asking yourself is when is my turn on the chopping block simply because the chief rolls out of bed and says today I will screw with Officer --------------

05-10-2010, 07:44 PM
what has been said is so true and frankly, its depressing-the reality of how warped our administrators have become, so wrapped up in their perceived power they just cannot help themselves from indulging to excess in all the traps of abuses that come with their positions....

On a lighter note (since this is supposed to be Silly Stuff), can someone explain to me how pigeons outsmart our bosses week after week and crap all over our cars and the sally port? and every day we have to walk through piles of bird-turd while we watch our bosses bungle trying to stop one of the stupidest animals on the planet. i have come to the realization that our bosses are the Wile E. Coyote of administrators, constantly falling off the cliff or blowing themselves up while they try to construct elaborate contraptions to catch that darn roadrunner of a pigeon. lol i keep waiting to walk in one day and find the bosses neck deep in "ACME EXPLOSIVE BIRD DECOY" boxes while they strap a red pointy bomb to their back and light the fuse.

In the arena of Silly Stuff...this subject by far just sets the bar for our illustrious leadership...hint-hint guys....how about just fixing the ceiling? nooooooo....why do that when we can just spend oodles of $$$$$ on retarded "this'll be good enough" half-a$$ fixes that don't work first. i'm sorry....i forgot you guys are soooooooo smart i obviously don't know what i'm talking about....like the whole reason our ceiling are caving in wasn't because of the same "this'll do" decisions of let's take this lowest bidder who never built a commercial building before....lets buy these cheaper computers and stands for the cars so we can break them and have to get all new ones....lets stick with an antiquated computer system....lets not be on the CAD like every other department in the county....let's hang owls up in the sally port......lets buys cars and leave them to dry rot in the sun for two years......

okay you SILLY STUFF'ers...feel free to add on!!!! i want to see 5 pages on this thread by the end of the week!! :D

05-11-2010, 06:13 AM
Now this has to be the greatest on-going thread ever! I really think that the Hallandale Beach Police Department's Pigeon Sally Port exemplifies the "SILLY STUFF" way of doing business. I mean we could search the entire country for another like it and I'd be you couldn't find another. 1. A totally unsecured police department- CHECK! 2. An unsecured prisoner sally port area- CHECK! 3. A sally port controlled and guarded by hanging owls (seriously?)- CHECK! 4. A sally port where the pigeon shit has to be scraped off your shoes before entering the walkway (well maybe we shouldn't do that. Since we continue to get shit on by the f*ck pigeons and the admin anyway...maybe we should drag that shit onto the carpet? Just brainstorming here) 5. And finally, that passed accrediation standards? How? Because that FDLE accrediation is a joke like HBPD.

BUT...I have a solution to this problem. Hire back another "S1 handpicked Part-TImer" (or just wait for Momma 2 retire..this would b a good job 4 her) so she can talk to the pigeons. I read a story of the "pigeon man" once who was able to communicate with these birds of prey. With Momma's undeniable leadership skills and unparalled qualifications (just ask ker) and S2's backing and moral support, I'm sure they can erradicate those pigeons in 6 months or less. It would be another feather in their cap (no pun intended) and would prevent me from getting shit on anymore (oh wait....it's not just the pigeons. That's another thread).

SILLY STUFF...keep up the good work. Like the prior posts have said...HBPD's reality is better than any fictional story we could create!!! :roll:

05-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Mamma could be the horse whisperer for pigeons. she already is for rats, that's why they've all gathered on the second floor.

05-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Now this has to be the greatest on-going thread ever! I really think that the Hallandale Beach Police Department's Pigeon Sally Port exemplifies the "SILLY STUFF" way of doing business. I mean we could search the entire country for another like it and I'd be you couldn't find another. 1. A totally unsecured police department- CHECK! 2. An unsecured prisoner sally port area- CHECK! 3. A sally port controlled and guarded by hanging owls (seriously?)- CHECK! 4. A sally port where the pigeon shizzat has to be scraped off your shoes before entering the walkway (well maybe we shouldn't do that. Since we continue to get shizzat on by the f*ck pigeons and the admin anyway...maybe we should drag that shizzat onto the carpet? Just brainstorming here) 5. And finally, that passed accrediation standards? How? Because that FDLE accrediation is a joke like HBPD.

BUT...I have a solution to this problem. Hire back another "S1 handpicked Part-TImer" (or just wait for Momma 2 retire..this would b a good job 4 her) so she can talk to the pigeons. I read a story of the "pigeon man" once who was able to communicate with these birds of prey. With Momma's undeniable leadership skills and unparalled qualifications (just ask ker) and S2's backing and moral support, I'm sure they can erradicate those pigeons in 6 months or less. It would be another feather in their cap (no pun intended) and would prevent me from getting shizzat on anymore (oh wait....it's not just the pigeons. That's another thread).

SILLY STUFF...keep up the good work. Like the prior posts have said...HBPD's reality is better than any fictional story we could create!!! :roll:

Wile E. Administrator: "AHHHHHHHH............KBOOOOOOM!!!!!"

RoadRunner Pigeon: " pguh,pguh,pguh...........MEEEP - MEEEP!!" :devil:

05-11-2010, 11:21 AM
I love how the department strategically placed the new car wash station (bucket and hose) in the sally port directly under the pigeons. I washed my car the other day and before I could finish some pigeon crapped all over it. The funny thing is that for a few minutes I actually envied the bird for having the ability to do this.

I'v also heard that the pigeons are currently in use by the department as homing pigeons and momma and the boys are using them to conduct surveilence throughout the city. This would explain why the department gives them room and board.

05-11-2010, 03:33 PM
yesterday i saw one of the pigeons mating with the wooden owl, confirming that they're both stupid and not scared.

05-11-2010, 03:39 PM
i got one!!! i got one!!! ....how bout the flatscreen TV in the gym....here's how that went...

Wiley - "Ain't it a great TV?"

Us - "but boss...its broken"

Wiley - "it was practically free including mounting it on the wall!"

Us- "Uh...Boss...it doesn't turn on and off"

Wiley- "But its a flatscreen!!!!"

Roadrunner- " Meep-Meep!"

05-11-2010, 05:38 PM
HA HA. Just for your information I like cats not birds. Jimmy and I are going to get hired back when we leave to run k-9 and swat. These units need to be cleaned up and we r the only ones capable of fixing what's broke, like we dis with spec ops

so keep up the jealousy cause momma and Jimmy aren't going anywhere

Momma

05-11-2010, 05:44 PM
How about those air cards we were supposed to get at the beginning of the year. Except for a handfull of people, the air cards are virtually no where to be found. I remember hearing the chief bragging up and down the halls about them. Funny, I don't hear him saying shizzat about them now. These self proclaimed leaders a truely the laughing stock of the law enforcement community. Again the truth is so much more amusing than anything I could make up.

05-12-2010, 01:03 PM
How about those air cards we were supposed to get at the beginning of the year. Except for a handfull of people, the air cards are virtually no where to be found. I remember hearing the chief bragging up and down the halls about them. Funny, I don't hear him saying shizzat about them now. These self proclaimed leaders a truely the laughing stock of the law enforcement community. Again the truth is so much more amusing than anything I could make up.

pguh, pguh, pguh.................meep-meep!!!

05-12-2010, 01:11 PM
how about when police departments started going to patrol rifles in case of armored suspects? every other department started by buying new ar's and m4's...what did we do first?

Wiley Admin- Hey look at these great deals I got on refurbished M16s from Bobbi Huang's VC surplus store. They'll ship'm to us direct from Ho Chi Min City. it'll be good enough.

Cops- But boss...theyre like 4 feet long and weigh 30 pounds

Wiley Admin- But theyre fully automatic hahahahahaha!!!!!

Cops- Can we use fully automatic?

Wiley Admin- No...we're gonna pay somebody to remove that feature....but isn't it cool?

meeep- meeep!!!!!

05-12-2010, 01:27 PM
want more? how about when we needed a new SWAT van...not that there was anything wrong with the 1978 dodge cargo van we were using up until a couple years ago with no benches or air/conditioning. after all it did come with 2 milkcrates to sit on and trashbags for window tint. but now we're gonna finally pay for a new van that we'll probably have to use for another 30 years. every other department has one (or two) all tricked out long sprinters that can hold all their team members plus all the equipment. what do we get?

Hey look at the deal i got on this super short sprinter. the dealership was going to sell it as a Mr. Softie ice cream truck.

but Wiley...it only holds like six guys

Not if you sit on each others laps!!

as we stand there dumbfounded i can only imagine the roadrunner sticking his tongue out in our face before disappearing in a puff of smoke. the silly stuff is truly endless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Oooooo...I got one!! How about when we went to new badges. Come on, you can't forget that one. The badge design was chosen and the moron that filled out the order put the wrong item number down and we got...yep you remember...SHRUNKEN BADGES. Is the problem corrected...nope. Do we order new badges...you know the real policeman sized badges...nope. Why ??? These will be good enough. Ha ha...meep meep!

05-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Oooooo...I got one!! How about when we went to new badges. Come on, you can't forget that one. The badge design was chosen and the moron that filled out the order put the wrong item number down and we got...yep you remember...SHRUNKEN BADGES. Is the problem corrected...nope. Do we order new badges...you know the real policeman sized badges...nope. Why ??? These will be good enough. Ha ha...meep meep!

That should get filed with the Polo shirts that got ordered with SUPER HUGE PRINT so that your name went across the whole shirt. "It'll do," smirked the Deputy Chf.

05-12-2010, 06:54 PM
by the way..........how about them bathrooms! here just spray some of this...it'll do. :wink:

05-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Momma's 1st order of business at the Pigeon Whisperer.....CHICKEN WIRE!! (seriously?) They are flyn wild right now tryn 2 figure out what 2 do next. I told u all that wonder twins combo could work wonders.

Next order of business.....silly putty in the men's bathroom...stay tuned!!

05-13-2010, 05:22 PM
I overheard the conversation that resulted in the chicken wire being put up in the salley port. I will paraphrase, but it went like this.

Wiley Chief to other Wiley Admin: Hey have you seen what my employees have put on this new fangled world wide web site called leo affairs?

Wiley Admin to Chief: Yes we have.

wiley Chief to Admin: Well what are we gonna do about it? I thought by putting a certain moderator in chagre, this would stop, but it didn't. The whole department is making fun of us... We need to show them once and for all that we can solve this pegion problem... Then the'll know who's boss and give me my due respect.

Wiley Admin to Wiley Chief: We have brainstormed and exhaused all avenues, but all attempts have been futile, the pegion empire is just to strong for our powers. We dont know what to do so WHO YA GONNA CALL?

Wiley Chief to Admin: THE PEGION WHISPERER AKA MOMMA

Wiley Admin to the Chief: Chief noooo, she's been in retirement for 25 years we couldn't possibly call on her now. You remember what happened last time we did. She went wild and capped a guy in the buttocks, what will she do this time.

Wiley Chief to Wiley Admin: Who knows but she is the expert on chicken $hit. I think MOMMA it the answer.

"BOOM CRASH BANG" (DUN,DUN, DUUUUUUUUN) Mommas here.

Wiley Momma to willey Admin and Chief Did I hear someone say they got a chicken $hit problem?

Admin and chief to Momma: Well Actually it's pegion poop and its everywhere. We don't know what to do. Please say you have an answer and save our reputation.

Momma to Admin and Chief: I do. When I was growin up in Kentucky we used chicken wire around our chicken coups. This kept the little suckers in and kept the predators out. A pegion is just a little smaller than a chicken and mighty good eatin so I suggest we put up chicken wire to block them off the ledges of the wall.

Admin and Chief to Momma: GREAT IDEA!!! Your the greatest!!! We'll get DPW on it right away.

Several hours later all the ledges are covered in chicken wire and the adminand chief walk out into the salley port..

WileyChief to Wiley Admin : Why are there pegions still here and crap everywhere

Wiley Admin to Wiley Chief: We didnt realize the pegions could use the maze of pipes wire and numerous other items to hide in. There is no way to cover the entire areawith chicken wire. It appears we have failed again.

Pegion to Wiley Momma, Wiley chief and Wiley Admin MEEP, MEEP.

05-13-2010, 09:30 PM
to all MEEP-MEEP! the members of the Police department,

I, John E. Pigeon, along with my fellow pigeons Stanley Pooper, and Alice Crappenbottom...have formed our own collective bargaining unit and have begun negotiations with the city for use of the Sally Port. So far, until negotiations are completed, the city has agreed to let us continue to $ht all over you, falling under the guidelines of "past practice" and "management rights". MEEP-MEEP! i will keep you informed as best i can, but be advised deliberations have been difficult because the city manager doesnt show up for our meetings either. i apologize for $httting all over you, but please understand that this is our primary job as listed in our mission statement.

sincerely,

PGUH PGUH PGUh...MEEP MEEP!!!

05-13-2010, 09:43 PM

That should get filed with the Polo shirts that got ordered with SUPER HUGE PRINT so that your name went across the whole shirt. "It'll do," smirked the Deputy Chf.

...and personally, i think our uniforms should be a shirt with SUPER HUGE PRINT on one side with our teeny badges on the other. that way we can look completely retarded and better portray the image of our bosses.

05-14-2010, 02:38 AM

...and personally, i think our uniforms should be a shirt with SUPER HUGE PRINT on one side with our teeny badges on the other. that way we can look completely retarded and better portray the image of our bosses.

Anyone seen the new polos? They don't say POLICE on the sleeves. Just like a security gaurd uniform. It costs an extra $4.00 per shirt and they decided not to pay for it! HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK ITS GOING TO COST THE CITY WHEN A COP IS WRONGFULLY SHOT OR RUN OVER WHEN SOMEONE CANT SEE A STANDARD UNIFORM OR THE WORD "POLICE" ON THE OFFICER BEFORE HE/SHE RUNS THEM OVER THINKING THEY ARE BEING 41ed?

MEEP MEEP!!!! :cop:

05-14-2010, 08:42 PM
BIRD NEWS BULLETIN-
I have MEEP-MEEP! an answer to that fine question. We have finished contract negotiations with the City. We will now be tasked with strategically $htting down your sleeves when you walk in for your shift. Our oozing green and white colored $h"t splat will confuse and nauseate citizens enough to provide you time to hold your teeny badge up to their eye and identify yourself as police. in return, the City has agreed to turn the Sally Port into a giant pigeon coop, much like the ones built for us on the roofs in New York. contstruction for the sally coop started about 3 days ago with the commemorative laying of the first piece of chicken wire. we sincerely appreciate all of you who continue to stop and stare at the chicken wire with perplexed looks....you brief pause gives us an opportunity to more accurately $h"t on your sleeves and, since the command staff provided us yet another another new log sheet to tally our stats, this will greatly assist us in tracking our $h"t productivity. in lieu of raising taxes to pay for this, the city has agreed to utilize the funds allocated for the bathroom repair. that project will be postponed until 2013.

on another note- veteran pigeon Harry Stool has been promoted to sergeant after successfully $h"tting on 14 cars and 2 prisoners last month. congratulations Big Harry!

05-16-2010, 05:18 AM
I have seen this site many times as I sit on the ledge and peer through the chief's window and decided to formally anounce my presence. I have noticed your pathetic attempts to shoo me from my place of residency. First, you remove my nest, clean the walls and pressure clean the floor officially declaring war on my species. Thankfully, we are very rescilliant and we simply rebuilt our empire. Secondly, you place plastic owls at the entrances of my home expecting it to frighten me, pugh, as if that terrible redneck invention could fool anyone. Just to prove to you that this did not work I crapped on it every day for two weeks until it fell down. Then, you place momma, the pegion whisperer, in charge of irradicating me and my feathered friends. *** News Flash *** oh great one, if she cant find one crack rock out of all the money you have spent on her "investigations" how do you think she'll fair trying to get rid of me. Based on her track record, It is clear that my inteligence is far superior to hers and the pegion whisperer is no match for me. Now, she puts some cheap looking wire along the crevices on the walls in an attempt to stop me. So just to show you that this will not work I have instructed my troops to camoflage themselves amongst the labyrinth of pipes in the salley port. They have also been given the "green light" to poop at will. They have been rigorously training in preparation for these trying times, which is more that I can say for your Department. You'll see in the up coming days when poop is landing on everyone around.

Sincerely; Evil Pegion....muah haa haa haa

05-17-2010, 06:19 PM
I know who can get pigeons out, if they just tell him the pigeons voted for Obama, he'll get them out in a day.

05-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Bird News Bulliten-

Many of you have been stopping and staring recently at the new coop construction and i've heard many comments of how there actually appears to be more pigeons than before. You are not wrong! The elaborate coop has definately helped us draft more talent to our poop troop. I would like to take this time to welcome our new pigeons Alice Logdropper from the Tropicana's employee garage in Atlantic City, and Stanley "The Shartmeister" Lumanski from the E street elevated train in Cleveland. As many of you have recently discovered, Stan "The Shartmeister" has a special talent of standing on your car roofs and $h"tting diarrhea right down your line-of-sight on the windshield. His special formulated $h"t is wiperblade and waterproof and requires a scraper to get off, so it has great durability in this rainy season. Please give a big welcome to our new pigeons.

We have also received many requests from you to have us pay particular attention to $h"tting on any persons with brass on their collar. We will try our best and I personally feel that this new bulletin will help, since for some reason many of those people tend to come to our coop to stare and count us after we post. Also, please stop sending requests for us to $h"t on the city manager. we have tried our best to honor these past requests but after an exhaustive flyover of broward county we have been unable to locate him.

Thanks for all of your support! MEEP-MEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-18-2010, 07:31 PM
WILEY E. BOSS- GET THE HECK OUT HERE AND HELP ME GET RID OF THESE GOD*AM PIGEONS!! THEY'RE ARE MAKING ME LOOK STUPID!!!
WILEY E. BRASS- BUT SIR...I DONT THINK THE CHICKEN WIRE IS WORKING...
WILEY E. BOSS- JUST KEEP TACKING IT UP!!
WILEY E. BRASS- BUT SIR..LOOK THAT PIGEON IS ALREADY BEHIND THE WIRE. AND IT LOOKS LIKE....
WILEY E. BOSS- SHUT UP AND KEEP GOING!!! JUST BUNDLE IT UP AND SHOVE IT IN THE F*#KING CREVICES!!! THEY'RE JUST BIRDS...GOD*AM IT!!

PIGEON- WLOLOLLOOLOL!!!!!! WLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLO!!!!!!!!!

WILEY E. BRASS- AHHH!!!!! THAT ONE JUST PECKED ME!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! OWWIEEE!!!!!
WILEY E. BOSS- WHAT THE F*#K?? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!! ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!
WILEY E. BRASS- SIR....I'M..... BLEEDING AND YOU....HAVE $H"T ....UGGH....IN YOUR HAIR
WILEY E. BOSS- OKAY OKAY LETS BACKOFF. WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER STAFF MEETING TO ADDRESS THIS. I COMMAND YOU ORGANIZE ASAP FOR THIS AFTERNOON !!!

WILEY E. BRASS- BUT SIR WE ALREADY HAVE 3 STAFF MEETINGS SCHEDULED TODAY. OUR 2 O'CLOCK IS SET TO DISCUSS WHAT WATTAGE LIGHTBULB TO PUT IN THE STORAGE ROOM, OUR 3 O'CLOCK IS SET TO DISCUSS WHICH 6 PEOPLE WILL SEND OUT THE SAME EXACT E-MAIL TO THE STAFF SO WE LOOK PRODUCTIVE, AND OUR 4 O'CLOCK IS SET TO DISCUSS WHEN TO HAVE THE NEXT STAFF MEETINGS.

WILEY E. BOSS- DAMMMIT MAN THEN BURN THE MIDNITE OIL!!!! THESE PIGEON SUNZABIICHES HAVE FOILED US FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!

PIGEON- WLOLOLOLOLOLO.....MEEP-MEEP!!

05-18-2010, 08:23 PM
Psst...

I saw the command staff getting together this afternoon for one of the 'staff meetings' where they try and justify their meanigless existance. Thank god they moved passed the idea of the pigeon whisperer Aka the smoking boy who wears denim shirts and jeans. Us pigeons have fooled the idiot brass of HBPD. They are so flustered that they tried to find the city manager to ask his opinion on what to do..

I can't wait til tomorrow to see what the results of these meetings bring.

MEEP MEEP !

05-18-2010, 09:43 PM
Psst...

I saw the command staff getting together this afternoon for one of the 'staff meetings' where they try and justify their meanigless existance. Thank god they moved passed the idea of the pigeon whisperer Aka the smoking boy who wears denim shirts and jeans. Us pigeons have fooled the idiot brass of HBPD. They are so flustered that they tried to find the city manager to ask his opinion on what to do..

I can't wait til tomorrow to see what the results of these meetings bring.

MEEP MEEP !

psst....hey Stan, heres the results of the meeting...just to give you a warning, if you see big bowl of food with with a giant hand-written sign sticking out of it that says "FREE BIRD SEED" don't eat it. it's laced with ACME INC. nitroglycerin pellets. Wiley E. Administrator will be poised above you while you eat, using a crude makeshift lever to drop an anvil on you.

05-20-2010, 09:08 PM
MEEP! MEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... ......that never stops being funny

05-21-2010, 03:37 PM
not to take away from our famous pigeon family. in an article in the sun sentinel, they quoted "city commissoners cited (along with other things) questionable contracts as a reason for the city managers dismissal. i wonder if S1 and S2's contacts are part of those QUESTIONABLE ones. MEEP.....MEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-21-2010, 03:54 PM
You would hope, but they are prbably not as questionable as him giving that Canada lady a job in exchange for his wife getting hired at SW Ranches....or Carillo's invented job being a civilian in charge of PAL which, by the way, pays more than a topped out officer. that guy is getting paid like $80k a year to schedule some kid's events. Meep Meep!!!

05-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Speaking of silly stuff...how about asking for vacation donations for an officer on probation that just celebrated the birth of a child. Sorry DE, you are on probation and if you do the math it would seem that you were aware of this when you conceived. Congratulations to you and your wife and I'm very happy that mother and baby are healthy and doing fine, but you should be back to work. You don't have the time to take and you knew that when you accepted this job. I personally think that it is an insult for the department to request vacation donations from their employees under this circumstance. Donations are historically reserved for serious illnesses of oneself or immediate family members. If you want time off then do what we all had to do when we were on probation...do switch days.

05-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Speaking of silly stuff...how about asking for vacation donations for an officer on probation that just celebrated the birth of a child. Sorry DE, you are on probation and if you do the math it would seem that you were aware of this when you conceived. Congratulations to you and your wife and I'm very happy that mother and baby are healthy and doing fine, but you should be back to work. You don't have the time to take and you knew that when you accepted this job. I personally think that it is an insult for the department to request vacation donations from their employees under this circumstance. Donations are historically reserved for serious illnesses of oneself or immediate family members. If you want time off then do what we all had to do when we were on probation...do switch days.

i heard he's gonna be able to use hours from next year...wish i could. personally, i think mamma aka the smoking statue should be forced to donate some of her vacation hours to him since she, and only she, has been given special permission by the bosses to not use any of her vacation time and carry it all into her last year. she now has about 400 hrs banked that she gets to cash out. hey i wonder if villan or the soon retiring majors will get that deal...or is that reserved for the mindless kissazzes. i always love when the bosses just blatantly break the rules for their own benefits and just laugh and say "management rights" . the corruption from the city managers office has definately trickled down through our p.d. bad

05-23-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm not so sure the corruption trickled down. Personally, I think the corruption began with S1 and he taught MG how to do it.

05-23-2010, 09:12 PM
More silly stuff...

a police department where the Captains have to work on Saturdays but the SET Team does not. SILLY

a VIN Unit that is never seen past 5 pm (must be working a banking investigation). JUST PLAIN SILLY

having officers assigned to PAL, however they are never present at any PAL events. Road Patrol gets their balls busted if they are not seen on PAL patrols. RIDICULOUSLY SILLY

hiring a 50 yr old as a LEO. Seriously, what are we going to get out of him...7 years ??? HEAD SCRATCHING SILLY

hiring back select retirees to do a job that should be offerred to current employees. I mean afterall, who hasn't heard the excuse the past year by a certain boss that we need to move people around in order to give other people opportunities because we are a small department. POMPOUSLY SILLY

Stay tuned...more to come

05-24-2010, 05:12 PM
You forgot one thing.....

MEEP MEEP !!!!

05-24-2010, 06:38 PM
this is for all you guys at other agencies who keep asking us for hilarious hallandale updates about our simple-minded, one-horse-town administrators who are still fighting a Vietnam-like battle with those darn pigeons. i have to give them credit...much like Wile E. Coyote they simply do not give up.

Just for a little background since some of you haven't seen our Sally Port (though you can drive right in it every day if you want, its not gated....well it has rolldown gates but they don't work and never have since the building was constructed about 15 years ago) the overhead suspended ceiling began to fall apart much like it did outside the front door of the PD. you see everything falls apart because Wile E. gets greats deals from ACME and other places (please see prior posts) and has the "this'll do" mentality down like its religion. so basically the ceilings were basically condemned and had to be ripped down. flash forward to about a year later, they're still not fixed. i believe the one in the front has been framed but finished. and since its only us lowly servants who come in the sally port (which is actually not true since 90 year old Harriet and Seymour constantly pull their Buick into the port like valet and try to come in the back door since our PD is not secure) they've decided to just leave the Sally Port like it is...looking like a crummy, trailer trash, half-condemned building with all of the rusted pipes, sprinklers, pvc, wires and dangling light fixtures exposed. after all nobody really sees it too clearly since the lights only work 70% of the time. now our feathered friends moved in because dirty grimy places just smell like home to them. so picture all of the above listed pipes and fixtures covered with bird crap, some piled up like snowmounds on the top and dripping down the sides. add two wooded owls at either end (no we weren't exaggerrating folks), also covered in feces. next, picture taking odd shaped and sized pieces of chicken wire fencing and crudely hammering it to the walls to cover just the ledges where the pigeons sit, leaving the rest of the pipes and fixtures open for the pigeons to move to. some spots just have rolled up chicken wire jammed in it, making the sally port look even more trailer trashy and unrespectable. then add more feces.

okay here's the update guys, by popular demand: Wile E. Administrator has now realized that the pigeons moved to the fixtures and they have indeed burned the midnight oil to come up with a new attack plan....fishing line. yes they have now begun stringing fishing lines all over the ceiling in no discernable pattern. their belief is if they can cover enough of a 15 x 60 foot ceiling with chicken wire AND fishing line, the pigeons will be repelled back and go live somewhere else. so far the pigeons cut two lines and they now dangle into the sally port for passersby to walk into and freak out like its spiderwebs. it has been discovered by me that the pigeons are using the dangling tackle like a plum line/warning system..when someone walks into the line they are notified and $h"t right down the string, leaving a direct hit. apparently bundles fishing line is very soft so they have also begun collecting the remaining lines to be used as bedding in their new nests, compliments of Wile E. i take an oath the these absolutely absurd events are taking place in our sally port. so picture all of the above fixtures, feces, and chicken wire ceiling with random fishing lines dangling down in your faces. and while you stand there like a fish on the end of that line catching crapshots you hear the delightful cooing sounds of our pigeon preserve. wwlololollolool.........wwwlolololololololoooloooo l. so come on down, bso, coral springs, hollywood, davie and coconut creek, you've been asking for new hilarity and Wile E. has come through! PD pigeon preserve is open. you can drive through like wild country safari except is just pigeons....well there are also about 5 mice that can be regularly seen scampering the ledges behind the chicken wire........................oh and two cats that live on the ground floor, but they are only there at night.

pguh, pguh.....MEEP-MEEP!!! :devil:

05-24-2010, 07:28 PM
And you might be able to see a 'boy-like' statute of our vin sgt. Although it seems like a statute because she is always standing in one place smoking cigs and drinking coffee !!

Enjoy fellow agencies around the county. Come look at this ridiculous agency we have down in the south end.

We have plenty of great officers but they are held down by our silly administration

05-24-2010, 09:53 PM
A new City Manager and a New Police Chief...wow..........this is exciting..

05-25-2010, 10:44 AM
More silly stuff...

a police department where the Captains have to work on Saturdays but the SET Team does not. SILLY

a VIN Unit that is never seen past 5 pm (must be working a banking investigation). JUST PLAIN SILLY

having officers assigned to PAL, however they are never present at any PAL events. Road Patrol gets their balls busted if they are not seen on PAL patrols. RIDICULOUSLY SILLY

hiring a 50 yr old as a LEO. Seriously, what are we going to get out of him...7 years ??? HEAD SCRATCHING SILLY

hiring back select retirees to do a job that should be offerred to current employees. I mean afterall, who hasn't heard the excuse the past year by a certain boss that we need to move people around in order to give other people opportunities because we are a small department. POMPOUSLY SILLY

QUIT

05-25-2010, 08:59 PM
More silly stuff...

QUIT

Seriously chief, is that the best you could come up with. A simple "quit". You would love it if the originating poster quit then you would have one less person to point out your serious deficiencies in management. You are truely pathetic just like the agency you run. As for quiting, Naaaaaa, I think I'm gonna hang around awhile and cause a few more ulsers for the admin. Enjoy :snicker:

05-25-2010, 09:09 PM
The other day I brought in a 10-15 and as I was getting him out of my car he looked up at the ceiling of our secured salley port and snickered. I asked what was funny and he said "you got birds livin up there and they're crapping all over everything. That aint very professional is it?" I could only respond back with a simple nope as the pigeons chimed in with their wooolloloolololo. Talk about a real $hit hole of a department. We are truly the armpit of the law enforcement community. Thankfully I retire in two years and NO I will not come back as a part timer. The chiefy has held enough stuff over my head for long enough.

MEEP MEEP

05-25-2010, 09:12 PM
You Can't Polish a Turd.

05-25-2010, 11:21 PM
is it true that we are called the OPA LOCKA PD of broward law enforcement? someone told me thats the running joke around broward agencies.................real nice

05-25-2010, 11:25 PM
More silly stuff...

QUIT

memo to: the Chief's Office

your computer skills match your literacy. in the future when you quote someone, post your response outside their quote...but kudos for spelling QUIT right...or thank your secretary. :devil:

05-26-2010, 03:06 AM
MEEP MEEP !!!!!!

05-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Please watch the following clip and envision Wile E. Wearing an HBPD uniform, you will laugh hysterically

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv56kSfvjfA

05-26-2010, 07:35 PM
this one is even funnier because i know a certain captain will be wetting his pants laughing when he sees it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek-RJQdcozU

05-26-2010, 10:13 PM
The other day I brought in a 10-15 and as I was getting him out of my car he looked up at the ceiling of our secured salley port and snickered. I asked what was funny and he said "you got birds livin up there and they're crapping all over everything. That aint very professional is it?" I could only respond back with a simple nope as the pigeons chimed in with their wooolloloolololo. Talk about a real $hit hole of a department. We are truly the armpit of the law enforcement community. Thankfully I retire in two years and NO I will not come back as a part timer. The chiefy has held enough stuff over my head for long enough.

MEEP MEEP

DON'T WORRY OLD TIMER. I HAVE THE SOLUTION THAT WILL GET US RICH.....OR AT LEAST MAKE US LOOK YOUNGER!!

ARTICLE ON FOX NEWS: BIRD POO FACIAL PROMISES YOUNGER SKIN!
If you've ever had bird poo drop from the sky and onto your head — heck even if you haven't — it's probably pretty hard to imagine forking over almost $200 to have someone massage bird doodoo into your face for the better part of an hour.

But there's a price to pay for healthy skin and many in New York City are “flocking” to try this latest anti-aging craze.

FORGET THE 8%!! WE'RE SITTING ON A GOLD MINE!!!!!

05-26-2010, 10:46 PM
I could hear it now. The chief walking down the hallways saying "Officer / Sergeant so and so... Ya know... those pegions are not gods creatures they are mine; therefore all their scat is mine too. I tried to offer it to the members as a raise, but the union voted it down. You see the opportunity I tried to provide for my employees, but Jeff and Your union Reps wouldn't have it. Now you can sit there and watch me earn all this money selling scat facial cream. I tried to help you, heck... I even crapped on each and every one of you several times, but you wouldn't listen. By the way what does my badge say? Yep you know it... CHIEF, cause thats who I am. Just ask Jimmy he'll tell ya. Now go to a pal event while I scrape up my loads of poo."

05-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Every day when I'm driving into the city for work I play the I-95 song by Jimmy Buffett and think about how it applies to the Admin of this P.D. I copied the lyrics below so you can all read them and get a chuckle as I do. :snicker:

Well I was drivin' down I-95 the other night.
Somebody nearly cut me right off the road.
I decided it wasn't gonna do any good to get mad.
So I wrote a song about him instead.
It goes like this...

Were you born an a$$hole?
Or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'cause you're an a$$hole tonight.

Yes you're an A $ $ H O L E...
And don't you try to blame it on me.
You deserve all the credit.
You're an a$$hole tonight.

You were an a$$hole yesterday.
You're an a$$hole tonight.
And I've got a feelin'
you'll be an a$$hole the rest of your life.

And I was talkin' to your mother
just the other night.
I told her I thought you were an a$$hole.
She said, "Yes. I think you're right."

And all your friends are a$$holes
'cause you've known them your whole life.
And somebody told me
you've got an a$$hole for a wife.

Were you born an a$$hole?
Or did you work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'cause you're an aaaa$$...hole tonight.

05-27-2010, 12:18 PM
MEEP MEEP !!!!'n

05-27-2010, 10:17 PM
THAT'S MY BIRD$H'T, GOD*AMMIT!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!! IT WAS ALL PART OF MY PLAN SEE...I INTENTIONALLY BUILT THAT BIRDCOOP TO KEEP THE PIGEONS!!!! ALL THE ROYALTIES FOR BIRD$H'T FACIALS ARE MINE!!!!! ME ME MY MY MY ME MEM ME. CAPTAINS I HEREBY ORDER YOU TO GO SCRAPE UP AND BAG ALL THE BIRD$H'T OUTSIDE!!! IT IS HEREBY ORDERED!!!!! AND I WANT THAT KID FIRED FOR POWERWASHING MY PROFITS AWAY!!!! IT WAS NOT I WHO ORDERED HIM TO WASH THE SALLY PORT, I AM INFALLABLE. IT WAS..............YOU!!! YOU OVER THERE IN THE BLUE SHIRT!!! I POINT THE FINGER AT YOU!!!! YOUR FIRED TOO!!!! ME ME MY MY MY ME ME....LET ME RUB SOME OF THIS ON MY FACE!! HAHAHAHAH I LOOK YOUNGER ALREADY. NOW I CAN STAY HERE FOR 50 YEARS!!!!!!! I'M GONNA DO BIR$H'T INFO-MERCIALS!!!! TO HELL WITH GEORGE FOREMAN'S GRILLER -LOOK AT ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S THE SMELL IN THAT GOOP ON YOUR FACE???......................................ME, BABY....ME.....

05-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Every once in awhile I have to read this site. Who ever is writing some of this stuff, you missed your calling, you should be writing for Jay Leno. It is brought to tears from laughing so hard, thanks for the updates and entertainment. Someday things will get better and I hope it is soon.

There are so many good officers and civilians working there. Just keep your eyes on the prize. I love my ranch/farm and look out and see the beauty of everyday. But I will always miss my nights working with many of you. To bad you all can't sent the pidgeons to me, as most of you know I love all animals. I don't think their are pidgeons near me, but lots of other wild life.

Robin

05-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Every once in awhile I have to read this site. Who ever is writing some of this stuff, you missed your calling, you should be writing for Jay Leno. It is brought to tears from laughing so hard, thanks for the updates and entertainment. Someday things will get better and I hope it is soon.

There are so many good officers and civilians working there. Just keep your eyes on the prize. I love my ranch/farm and look out and see the beauty of everyday. But I will always miss my nights working with many of you. To bad you all can't sent the pidgeons to me, as most of you know I love all animals. I don't think their are pidgeons near me, but lots of other wild life.

Robin

wow do we miss people like you Robin. Wile E. Coyote and his band of merry misfits are out of control. there is not one veteran here who hasn't said they have never seen morale this bad, even from some of your past hard times. at least laughter kind of gets us through. thanks for the writing compliments, i wish i could take some credit but seriously, in my wildest dreams i could never think up the silly stuff that these idiots try to pass off as good management.

we all can't wait to join you in retirement...except for Mr. Sociopath-he has decided to piss away his retirement and time with his family because his pathetic life is driven by spite and greed.

05-29-2010, 01:07 AM

Robin

I'm with you Robin, enjoying the hell out of retirement - I am truly sorry the administration feels compelled to continue to act poorly in so many ways. I guess some thing never change. I have days where I miss some of the people, possibly the job itself, but not the city and those who run it...

Mel

05-29-2010, 04:09 AM
Once again..... MEEP MEEP !!!!!!!!

05-30-2010, 01:39 AM
Just How Silly Are We?????-
last week i was asked to email a police report by the state attorney. i had to explain that we cant do that. the state attorney looked at me like i had three heads. i began to explain our system, but i think he was born around the same time that ms-dos and the AS400 were created. he then said "fine just save it to a flash drive and bring it up here so we can read it and/or print it out. i then had to explain that i can neither save the report to a flash drive nor remotely print it because because the printer has to be manually logged into the AS400 and assigned some numbered code. the state attorney was just exasperated at that point and asked what does he need to do? i said "well i can call the front desk, have them print it then put it in the fax machine thats as big as a TV and sound like a rusty meat grinder and fax it to you"...welcome to 1987. every agency i talked to has their stuff squared away. you get a police report from them and it has easy to read windows format , people screens with mugshots attached all kinds of stuff. our reports look like Barney Miller typed them on a typewriter. does anyone else get that mystified look from other agencies when we explain some of our stuff? i got cops laughing at me over our computer issues and no training. its humiliating. thanks bosses... just remember, everyone:

"OF ALL THE CHARLIE BROWN'S IN THE WORLD, WE'RE THE CHARLIE BROWNY-EST!"

05-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Now listen here you bunch of wascally wabbits. I have gone to da state atty's office many times as you all know and never have I had a problem gittin reports printed. I simply call the front desk and say "hey yall dis is momma I need report number so and so printed up and faxed to me at what ever number". Then poof like magic it comes through the fax machine. On a side note the bird poop facial cream really works and because of it I have gotten rid of all the wrinkles surrounding my mouth from years of puffin on cigarettes. I have even been able to go u.c. as a go go dancer, just how do you think I took down the cheetah? So yall drink up on the hateraid and keep the comments commin. Just remember don't hate the player hate the game.

Peace out haters :mrgreen:

05-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Don't wrap me up in your dumb $h*t. All I did was buy a lousy christmas tree... you guys are way more F#*CKED up then that. :|

06-01-2010, 06:58 AM
I will kill the pigeon with my spear and my Magic helmet!

06-02-2010, 11:29 AM
From the Desk of John E. Pigeon (Captain Retired)

hello folks. as you can see i retired but was immediately hired back under shady circumstances. please be mindful of the southwest corner of the Sally Port. Agnes the Blackbird has joined us and built her nest here. Congratulations on your new flock of chicks,Agnes. i would also like to thank the bosses for the fishing line. out of all its uses, i think the best one was you guys stringing it up so as to act like a guidewire. we can $h't in perfectly straight lines now.

in other news- Stanley created "PIGEON TEXTING" by $h'tting the word "LOL" on top of a K-9 car yesterday. way to go, Stan! for all of you eagerly awaiting a coop update, the Sally Coop is still going strong. however, the adminstration has stopped further construction in order to jumpstart the work being done in the men's bathroom. since the leaky shower pans and pipes have caused the tiles to fall apart and be replaced by mold that grows as thick as moss, management put this item back on the front burner. even though a handfull of illegals could complete this job in 5 hours, our bosses have stuck to their gameplan in true hallandale fashion. workers went in last week, smashed up the showers, threw their materials in the stalls.....and left. but dont worry, Wile E. Boss was kind enough to wrap the entire area in crime scene tape as well as put a sign on the door that says the men's room is inoperable (by the way, Wile E., inoperable is one word-not two). there is no set date for completion and the locker room will be out of order indefinately...or as Wile E. would spell it: "IN DEFINATELY." hopefully it will be done soon because we would like to build a second floor on the Sally Port to accommodate Seagulls and Buzzards. our goal is to completely bury a patrol car in $h't by next fall so that you need a shovel to clear it off. we also believe the enhanced feeling of doom that comes with a buzzard looming over you will add to the ambience at the P.D.

Have a Great Day!!

wwwwlolololololololololl!!!!!!!!!MEEP-MEEP!!

06-04-2010, 07:46 PM
How about this one for silly...the part-time officers/detectives are issued take-home cars but have NEVER contributed to the fuel costs. Yep, that's right...even when our bi-weekly fuel contribution doubled...the part-timers still contributed absolutely NOTHING!!!!!! Someone please enlighten me on the thought process on that one. And don't let anyone lie to you and tell you that this is not true...it is the absolute truth. If you don't believe it...ask around to the guys with a set that will tell you the truth.

06-04-2010, 08:25 PM
you can't explain it. we are the only department that has part time workers in specialized positions make as much as a topped-out officers. is it true about the take home cars? can someone please explain if its true that FC not only has a takehome with no gas deduction, but also has a sunpass and phone issued by the city and is collecting his pension while making as much as a topped out officer? if that is true for him and other parttimers our agency FuBAR.

06-05-2010, 08:48 AM
It is strictly because of Magill and his merry band of misfits. Anyone that provides him favors or loyalty he goes to bat for. It is, simply put...corruption. That is how he got to power and remains there. It's no secret and we should all start calling it how we see it. He is as dirty as they come and he will continue to roll in filth as long as he can. :evil:

06-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Is it me or does Mark Antonio look like Orville Redenbacher ?? Every time I see him I crave popcorn. :snicker:

06-05-2010, 07:23 PM
It is strictly because of Magill and his merry band of misfits. Anyone that provides him favors or loyalty he goes to bat for. It is, simply put...corruption. That is how he got to power and remains there. It's no secret and we should all start calling it how we see it. He is as dirty as they come and he will continue to roll in filth as long as he can. :evil:

they are all dirty...so dirty that they are above getting caught. there is no one high enough to make things right. from the commission to the city manager's office to the office of the chief, everyone is together in serving themselves at the expense of the departments and the citizens. you cant call anyone to fix it because there is not even any violations to find them guilty of....they just change the rules/ordinances/orders/directives to allow them to do whatever they want. the changes get signed off on by the others who are in on it. why do you think the handpicked returning civilians are in charge of accreditation? havent you ever realized that every one of our General Orders has this "the chief has the right to vary from this order at his discretion" clause written into it? that makes no right or wrong...just whatever he wants. if today you do something it is okay, if tomorrow you do the same thing, it may be okay...or not if the chief woakes up and doesnt like you. thats why when certain people/buttkissers do things wrong, they are just swept under the rug because the chief has the ability to "vary" from the rules. other unliked people do the same thing...and suddenly the LETTER OF THE LAW general order stands. theres no fighting any of it....they can point to the rule or they can point to the exception they have to the rule and you have no recourse. its nothing personal, just their way of making sure they stay where they want to be. :?

06-06-2010, 10:39 AM
I could hear it now. The chief walking down the hallways saying "Officer / Sergeant so and so... Ya know... those pegions are not gods creatures they are mine; therefore all their scat is mine too. I tried to offer it to the members as a raise, but the union voted it down. You see the opportunity I tried to provide for my employees, but Jeff and Your union Reps wouldn't have it. Now you can sit there and watch me earn all this money selling scat facial cream. I tried to help you, heck... I even crapped on each and every one of you several times, but you wouldn't listen. By the way what does my badge say? Yep you know it... CHIEF, cause thats who I am. Just ask Jimmy he'll tell ya. Now go to a pal event while I scrape up my loads of poo."

Hey guys, Im John T. Pigeons, Im 55 years old but you couldnt tell, could you? That's because for the past few weeks, I've been using the most rejuvenating cream on the market. Throw away proactive and don't waste money on plastic surgeries, this is the most natural and safe beauty rejuvenating cream ever.....introduicing the Magcream...The Magcream is a unique all natural cream that was the develop by the leaders of a police department in hallandale florida in combinations with some pigeons. The Magcream unique ingredients can only be found in a mixture of pigeons poo and poor leadership and it work wonders. listen to Wiley E's testimony "I only started to used the Magcream two weeks ago even my hair is growing back". What are you waiting for call the number on your screen right now and order the Magcream for only $19.99 plus shipping and handling and if you call right now , we throw a bag of Magcream in its pure form call the number on screen right now or send your checks or money order to headquarters

06-06-2010, 12:36 PM
uhhhh ......."StepChild" why dont you try visiting a more appropriate site like "ancestry.com" this would allow you the oppertunity to possibly locate someone who could maybe make sense of that garbled mess of a paragraph you posted. your attempt at a joke was absolutely lousy (as is the case with most 50+ members of this agency) it was not funny and in fact you just totally turned me off to reading this page if i didnt know hilarious posts would soon follow..... i would just stop visiting this site, however this is my daily dose of laughter, and so i will continue to read on. its an absolute shame that you write the way you speak, i mean honestly....have you ever heard of taking a writing class or at least maybe an "English as a second language" class? that way as the words are coming out of your mouth you wouldnt seem like such an bumbling idiot---well, you would still have that horrific screech (coupled with rotten pickled coffee breath) and an absolute lack of comedic talent or any knowledge of anything of any importance that anyone around you would want to hear---RRRROOOOOCCCCKKKKKK possibly there is no way improve or justify your being here (or in any police department period) in case you are having difficulty understanding what i just wrote, i will break it down for you "StepChild" "you no make good jok, i no laf not evan krack a smile, you toooooo old to be cop". that should suffice just to throw in an extra chuckle: "RRRROOOOOCCCCKKKKKK you change color hair? you go 10-6 10-19 refrenc tranny now? ok i cover you zone."
AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE (REDHEADED) STEP CHILDREN GET BEATEN FOLKS!!!! RRRROOOOOCCCKKKK!!!! lets get back to the pigeons!!!!

06-06-2010, 12:46 PM
the ***VIRUS ALERT*** is a word that rhymes with nanny but starts with a "T" and fyi YES thats whats said!!

06-06-2010, 04:48 PM
I know these topic pages are a source of laughter for people in other departments and a constant slap in the face for the admin, but something all outsiders should know is, for the most part these are all true. Nothing in any comic book, joke journal, fictional story or any other kind of comedic relief could be this good. I mean seriously... we are lead by a guy who has an undetermined amount of illegitimate children running around the neighborhood by who knows how many crack heads. Who then has the audacity to thumb his chest and have a holier than thou attitude. Second in command is a complete twit who doesn't have an ounce of command presence and is simply there because he rides the chiefs coat tails oh so well. We have a major with obvious anger issues as his track record has shown and another who was stopped in Ft lauderdale hooking up with a tranny. With all four of them together, they can't even come up with a plan to take out a few pegions from the salley port. And in true Hallandale style they demolish (or DE MOLISH) both showers in the mens locker room and tell the guys to use the womens showers. Oh, and to keep us from walking in on them, the guys are supposed to put a handy dandy sign on the door stating "man in shower". I mean seriously how $hitty are we? The chief in a fabulous display of leadership, is directed by the Orville look a-like city manager to get rid of the hand picked part timers, but instead tries to give up five full time officer positions. Real Classy Chief... Real Classy. When that does't work he negotiates a deal to demote a captain or two just to save the part timers. We have a dried up part time officer in vin and several other part timers in specality units. We have a Sgt in vin with a proven record of F-en up everything she gets her hands on. Shoot a guy in the rectum..no problem... get indighted..no problem.. Hey you wanna go to vin. Great move chief, you're the best!!! Poor equipment, no training, unqualified and inapt "leaders" who are simply concerned with keeping their job one more day. This place is truely the pinnacle of police work!!! Hope this brings a few smiles for all the visiting agancies.

06-06-2010, 09:18 PM
uhhhh ......."StepChild" why dont you try visiting a more appropriate site like "ancestry.com" this would allow you the oppertunity to possibly locate someone who could maybe make sense of that garbled mess of a paragraph you posted. your attempt at a joke was absolutely lousy (as is the case with most 50+ members of this agency) it was not funny and in fact you just totally turned me off to reading this page if i didnt know hilarious posts would soon follow..... i would just stop visiting this site, however this is my daily dose of laughter, and so i will continue to read on. its an absolute shame that you write the way you speak, i mean honestly....have you ever heard of taking a writing class or at least maybe an "English as a second language" class? that way as the words are coming out of your mouth you wouldnt seem like such an bumbling idiot---well, you would still have that horrific screech (coupled with rotten pickled coffee breath) and an absolute lack of comedic talent or any knowledge of anything of any importance that anyone around you would want to hear---RRRROOOOOCCCCKKKKKK possibly there is no way improve or justify your being here (or in any police department period) in case you are having difficulty understanding what i just wrote, i will break it down for you "StepChild" "you no make good jok, i no laf not evan krack a smile, you toooooo old to be cop". that should suffice just to throw in an extra chuckle: "RRRROOOOOCCCCKKKKKK you change color hair? you go 10-6 10-19 refrenc *** VIRUS ALERT *** now? ok i cover you zone."
AND NOW YOU KNOW WHY THE (REDHEADED) STEP CHILDREN GET BEATEN FOLKS!!!! RRRROOOOOCCCKKKK!!!! lets get back to the pigeons!!!!

sad, ain't it? When you're trying to correct someone and you're mispelling words all over the place. You're not a fan of the pigeons, you're a fan of Magcream that would explain all of that anger. Yous should be mad at Antonio for threaten your stripes. If I was anything that rhimes with any, I would be highly favored just like you by the creators of Magcream. Remember to APPLY Magcream not eat it. :devil:

06-07-2010, 09:40 AM
I noticed the pegions have created a new nest in the direct center of our salley port. there were 15 of them up there literally thumbing their beek at me for having defeated the admin. They have formed a huge pile of magcream directly in the center of the salley port just waiting to be collected. Also, I saw the pegions collecting the fishing line and fortifying their nests with it. Way to go chief, lets put up fishing line so the pegions don't even have to leave the salley port for nesting supplies. This department is too easy to make fun of.

06-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Hey Orville we know Good didn't have a pair to do what needed to be done to right trhe wrong in this agency. Why don't you prove to us you have a set and give ol' Tommy and his twit the boot. That move would save the city plenty of coin not to mention, possibly save a severly sinking ship formerly known as a police department. Magill thinks he runs this city I say you show him who really does or are you just a Good protege? :?: :cop:

06-07-2010, 12:49 PM
sad, ain't it? When you're trying to correct someone and you're mispelling words all over the place. You're not a fan of the pigeons, you're a fan of Magcream that would explain all of that anger. Yous should be mad at Antonio for threaten your stripes. If I was anything that rhimes with any, I would be highly favored just like you by the creators of Magcream. Remember to APPLY Magcream not eat it. :devil:[/quote]

WOW YOU ARE SO OUT OF THE LOOP!!! THE MISSPELLING WAS DONE ON PURPOSE TO MATCH HOW THE PERSON SPEAKS. WHY DONT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING YOU BUMBLING IDIOT YOU!! YOU MUST BE FRIEND OF HER LOL (YES THAT WAS ALSO WRITTEN LIKE THAT ON PURPOSE) AND SINCE YOU ARE "FRIEND OF HER" I WILL CALL YOU DODO!! YES DODO!! THAT IS A VERY FITTING NAME--ALSO OF THE PREHISTORIC TIMES AND ACTUALLY EVEN RELATED TO PIGEONS .... HOW IS IT....BIRDS OF A FEATHER....AHHH... YES THEY FLOCK TOGETHER... FURTHER EXPLAINING YOUR IGNORANCE!!! ALL THREE BIRDS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR STUPIDITY SO.... WATCH OUT YOU... BEFORE YOU GET EATEN BY ONE OF YOUR OWN KIND.... BUT THEN AGAIN THAT JUST MAY BE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LOL******WHAT YOU CANT FIGURE OUT WHERE THE OTHER BIRD IS, OR WHY THAT LAST LINE IS FUNNY***** .....AND BY THE WAY JUST WHO ARE "YOUS" TO BE TALKING ABOUT MY SPELLING, AT LEAST MOST PEOPLE GOT THE JOKE, YOU ON THE OTHER HAND GOT ANGRY AND MISPELLED (AS YOU WOULD HAVE IT) WORDS AND THE WORDS YOU DID SPELL CORRECTLY---WELL YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT---ONE POST YOU "PROMOTE A PRODUCT" THEN THE NEXT POST YOU SAY BEING A FAN OF IT CAUSES ANGER??? POOR MARKETING SKILLS ADDED TO YOUR POOR LEADERSHIP SKILLS??? IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE RESTING ON TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER HERE..... YIKES!!!! ALSO FYI....I AM ROAD PATROL....NO STRIPES.....THEY DONT EVEN INTEREST ME AT THIS STAGE IN MY CAREER!!!
MEEP MEEP B!T(HE$ !!!!! RRRROOOOCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!

06-07-2010, 04:34 PM
If the city manager is insistent upon demoting two sergeants, I say the union body should get to vote which two. I'll start the vote. I say RB and RB.

06-07-2010, 05:16 PM
If the city manager is insistent upon demoting two sergeants, I say the union body should get to vote which two. I'll start the vote. I say RB and RB.

what antonio wants to do is get rid of command staff positions. here's the easy fix. when jcard retires, get rid of his spot. take the 2 remaining majors and make them chief and deputy chief, then get rid of those two majors spots. then fire S1 and S2....problem solved. that's an easy $400k+ fix to your budget inculding three majors salaries plus bennies. wow, this city manager's job is easy lol.

06-09-2010, 04:46 PM
MEEP-MEEP!!!

i had to, because..... dang u guys are getting depressing. hey for all you agencies out there looking for an update...THERES POOPS IN THE WIRE!!!!! the North Vietpigeon has declared victory over the United Fakes. Saigon Sally Port has fallen into the claws of the pigeons and has been renamed Poo Chi Min City. that's right, it looks like for now the Wiley Admin has tucked their tails and headed home. Pigeons rule the sally port and now have gotten very bold. they walk around on the floor of the sally port clucking and bobbing their heads. they also now like to do a fly-by and buzz your head like Maverick and Goose in TOP GUN. Pigeons Rule!

WWWLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

ps- at this point, an ominous buzzard looming over us would be appropriate. :devil:

06-11-2010, 05:30 PM
the men's bathroom still isn't done. they have put up a couple more tiles....and it looks like a worker got in a fight with the caulk gun because theres dried caulk smears everywhere...on the door, the walls, the sink. new showers will be a nice present at christmas.

meep f^ckin meep :-(

06-12-2010, 01:15 AM
The next meeting with the city should be held in the sally port, if things dont go our way Im sure my new heroes, the pigeons, will stand up for us.

06-12-2010, 09:23 PM
the men's bathroom still isn't done. they have put up a couple more tiles....and it looks like a worker got in a fight with the caulk gun because theres dried caulk smears everywhere...on the door, the walls, the sink. new showers will be a nice present at christmas.

meep f^ckin meep :-(

its like a caulk crime scene

06-17-2010, 04:33 AM
Silly stuff just seems to come to me at the silliest times. Can someone please tell me why two of the four gas pumps at city garage have frickin pad locks on them half the time. And while we're at it...why do the pumps periodically only pump 6.9-7.0 gallons into your tank and then the pump just arbitrarily stops? And I'm not even going to ask about why someone can't figure out how to stop the damn machine from saying "printer error...receipt won't print". Seriously, what's up with that?

06-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Silly stuff, thats whats up with it. Don't worry it'll do

Meep, Meep.

06-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Silly stuff just seems to come to me at the silliest times. Can someone please tell me why two of the four gas pumps at city garage have frickin pad locks on them half the time. And while we're at it...why do the pumps periodically only pump 6.9-7.0 gallons into your tank and then the pump just arbitrarily stops? And I'm not even going to ask about why someone can't figure out how to stop the darn machine from saying "printer error...receipt won't print". Seriously, what's up with that?

ah yes the "6.9 gallon stoppage". its an anomoly we're working on but we don't have the instruction book for the dials. you see, instead of getting new pumps...we took the dials out of some pumps that the Mujahadeen Exxon #198 in Hollywood was throwing away. they said they didn't work right but offered to sell them to us for only 105% of the resale value. isn't that a deal? then all we had to do was take the motherboard out of that cash register we had in the garage, put it in the computer pump box and ...."BINGO!".....we got ourselves a push button gas pump. good enough!! :cop:

06-18-2010, 04:38 AM
MEEP MEEP !!!!!!!!

06-19-2010, 09:16 PM
meep meep!

can somebody please tell me if there are any agencies besides us that let civilians...some pushing 90....take our radios as POLICE VOLUNTEERS and go 10-8 on main channel? no offense, i'm all for letting citizens participate with the PD, but they are all over main channel butchering up codes as 28 NOVEMBER ?? since they dont have enough training to be proficient, they sound horrible, are frequently corrected by dispatch and are guaranteed to start advising mindless b.s. while the air is 10-3.

its kind of embarrassing since other agencies are on. everywhere i've been, civilian groups and town watches are on a different radio or at least a separate channel monitored by the front desk. why do we send people through some half-assed class then just give them a radio?

06-23-2010, 05:36 AM
Wow........ we finally got the showers fixed, but would it have been to much to ask for a shower door or even a curtain. :(

06-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Wow........ we finally got the showers fixed, but would it have been to much to ask for a shower door or even a curtain. :(

Deputy Chief: YOU'RE SPOILED, LAZY, AND YOUR STATS STINK. I AM A GREAT COP, YOU ARE STINKY POO-POO. YOU DON'T DESERVE CURTAINS. IT WILL DO. ITS GOOD ENOUGH!

Mr. Sociopath: THOSE ARE MY SHOWERS!!!AND MY WATER!!! IF YOU HAD CURTAINS...THEY WOULD BE MINE TOO. I ORDERED SHOWER CURTAINS BUT I LIKED THEM SO I TOOK THEM TO MYYY HOUSE ON THE CITY'S DIME!!! THAT'S HOW I RUN THINGS. WHATEVER SUITS MEEEE BEST. YOUR LUCKY YOU HAVE SHOWERS. LIKE MY NUMBER 2 SAYS, YOU ARE SPOILED. YOU SHOULD THANK ME EVERY DAY THAT I WAS NICE ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A JOB IN MY CITY!!!!! ME ME ME ME ME MY MY MY MY MY !!!! GO IN THE MENS ROOM AND WHAT DO YOU SMELL???.......MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

06-24-2010, 07:41 PM

just shy of a month to fix 2 shower stalls. imagine if they had to build a new station...it comes out to about 15.4 years.

06-27-2010, 02:31 PM
From the Desk of: Shartin' Stanley Lumanski

I am hereby announcing my bid for the City Manager's position in the City of Hallandale Beach. My campaign began yesterday with the submission my letter of interest and my resume. This consisted of a piece of paper i pecked out of the trash, which I took a giant $h"t on, then scooted my feathery butt around to make some smears. After folding it with my beak, i flew up to the second floor and entered through the mouse's hole and dropped it at the City's offices upstairs.

Although I was at first intimidated at the thought of running for such an important position, I soon realized that my sole qualification for the job, $"tting all over people, is the same lone qualification every other boss has in the City. I understand that I don't have much experience, but that doesn't seem to matter in Hallandale given the past track record:
. the previous City Manager was welder with severe substance issues
. the mayor (according to her resume online) worked in a Rita's Water Ice stand and also filed papers in her Doctor/husband's office.
. the Vice-mayor lives with his mom and was a horse groomer at the track
. a commissioner who was a secretary at the PD with severe substance issues

I do believe I have a fighting chance! Keep me in mind when supporting the appointment of a new City Manager.

With All Due Meep-Meeps,

Stanley Lumanski :P

06-28-2010, 07:30 AM
Dear Stanley The Shartmeister Lumanski,

Judging by some of the twits we have working as "leaders" in the P.D. as well as in the city government I would venture to say you are over qualified. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but after reviewing your application you failed to show that you have any of the following attributes which are mandatory for employment as a "leader" in this city. (1) You neglected to state if you have committed any criminal acts. (2) You neglected to outline how you have no integrity. (3) You failed to state how you are self centered and care nothing about the betterment of this city. (4) You failed to include a list of contacts informing the city of who you have $crewed over the years. This is perhaps the most important so we are sure of your abilities and that you are willing to drop the hammer. Please ammend your application and resubmit it asap.

06-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Dear MM1,

can you please explain why the Stanley Lumanski letter was taken down? Obviously the content may have been ridiculous, but it is also all true. Therefore, if it is too embarrassing to be posted on here, than maybe it SHOULD be too embarrassing to have them as our leaders. I would understand if the content was not true, then by all means the post should be removed. but really MM1, what was stated that was not accurate? our mayor has does have her own resume posted on her website. she did work at rita's water ice. she did work in her doctor husband's office...that is how they met. the vice-mayor lived or had lived at home while in office and was employed at the track caring for horses. our long-standing commisioner has crashed her car while DUI which was fixed by our pd, has had the police department have to take her home from city related events, and has been so intoxicated at one christmas party trying to speak all of us that the our mayor had to run up and take the microphone away from her because of what she was saying. those are all true and accurate events that have taken place and are widely known throughout our police department. so if what i have written above so embarrassing to our city, and they are subsequently true, what does that say about us? i do not think you should be censoring factual items from this site. if they are too embarrassing, then maybe our leaders should straighten up a little

06-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Thank you guest. I would also like to know why my letter of interest was repealed. i would be more than happy to print a retraction if any of the information i previously posted was inaccurate.

for those of you who didnt have an opportunity to read it before it got pulled, i will give the redacted form of it which i'm sure will be satisfactory to MM1:

i listed certain people's factual backgrounds. those people now hold certain positions in a certain city. the backgrounds of person X included rita's water ice and an office manager (actually spelled manger on the website) of a Doctor. this was taken from the certain citys website. if you go to http://www.ritasice.com and look under about us/history, you will see a picture of a rita's water ice stand. the doctor, as stated by the person X, is related. person Y has no professional background listed except for enlistement in the Air Force. he has spoken on numerous occasions about his work with horses at a cetain track that has horses. person Z, well like i said if any officers have anecdotes about dealing with a certain intoxicated person known as person Z, please feel free to respond. if anyone on this site was present at a certain city's xmas party in which a certain drunk person began giving a speech on immigrants and minorities and had the microphone yanked from another person, please post. i am not going to state any personal anecdotes and will leave it up to anyone else. i already got pulled off the air once. i hope this suffices MM1. and if my getting yanked has anything to do with what i wrote about a cretain person who is no longer employed with a certain city because that certain person gotted canned, i'm sure there are many officers from the certain city and other cities who will be more than happy to explain what i was talking about. sorry if i stepped on toes

06-29-2010, 04:55 PM
MEEP-MEEP!!!!!!!!!

SILLY STUFF IS BACK IN BUSINESS! :devil:

07-01-2010, 12:19 AM
I saw Momma on crutches, can anyone tell me what really happened to momma? The guys I asked tried hard to convince me that she fell off a ladder while trying to whisper to the pigeons? Anyone knows what really happened?

07-01-2010, 09:39 PM
I asked Ol' Momma directly and here is what she told me.

One night while enroute to her 10-42 and puffin on some unfiltered pal malls she drove past several unknown males on Hallandale Beach Blvd. While doing so she immediately detected the the odor of powder cocaine emanating from their person, which she has the ability to smell from over 100 yds due to her vast training and experience. At the exact same moment, the males observed Momma and knew their gig was up. Although they knew they were no match for a prior olympic hopeful, they decided to try their luck and ran. She quickly bailed from her vehicle and was in hot foot pursuit. Unfortunately, as she did this her shoes were unable to handle the severe stress placed on them by such a fast sprinter, and broke. This caused Momma to step onto broken glass and nails which made her loose her footing. She fell to the ground and utilized a "break fall" technique, like the one she taught in China to Bruce Lee which is now taught in all martial arts, which broke her foot. The doctors told her it was such a devistating break that if she hadn't been the absolute apitimy of what a human body should be they would have had to amputate. And that is what happened.

07-02-2010, 04:56 AM
I have a question. How can you be inside of a crime scene while on crutches and on light duty?? I do believe that is one huge violation of policy. I understand this was witnessed by numerous officers...to include a trainee on FTO. Great example of following the rules. I wonder what the Risk Manager would think about this...hmmm?

07-02-2010, 07:04 AM
Don't you know Ol' Momma can do what ever she pleases, no ifs ands or buts about it

Monitor MM1
07-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Reply to Guest's inquiry from 06/28/10 at 14:28.

This is an excerpt from LEOAffairs' Terms of Use:

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

Here's an opportunity to voice your opinion, ask questions, become more informed, make a stand or engage in a healthy debate.

You agree that you will not submit Messages to Forums that:
•are libelous, or an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or any other third party rights.

I cannot edit messages to the point of picking out an improper word or a line and leaving the rest in tact. If the post contains a reference that violates the terms of use, I have to refer the whole post to LEOAffairs for deletion. I think it is plainly obvious by everything that I have LEFT UP on this site that I am not using my position as a monitor to protect anybody's feelings or silence any point of view. If LEO Affairs disagrees with any action I take they can reverse me.

Be safe and take care of each other.

07-04-2010, 09:15 PM

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

Here's an opportunity to voice your opinion, ask questions, become more informed, make a stand or engage in a healthy debate.

•are libelous, or an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or any other third party rights.

I cannot edit messages to the point of picking out an improper word or a line and leaving the rest in tact. If the post contains a reference that violates the terms of use, I have to refer the whole post to LEOAffairs for deletion. I think it is plainly obvious by everything that I have LEFT UP on this site that I am not using my position as a monitor to protect anybody's feelings or silence any point of view. If LEO Affairs disagrees with any action I take they can reverse me.

I do agree that you have not silenced anyones' point of view or their freedom of speech. However, I will add that the post that you deleted may have been considered by some as bashing, however I did not read any untruths within that post. I will say that at times the truth is embarassing...but shamefully it is the truth.

07-05-2010, 07:14 PM

I understand your point about not being able to cut certain things out; that's it's either all or nothing with a post. but just for my better understanding, which part violated the terms? the reason i ask is because, like the guest stated, there is a difference between bashing and stating an embarassing truth. in other words, if i got on here and slammed a bunch of former hallandale cops who went to prison, its embarrassing and shameful and very negative, but it is also a fact that you could look up in a newspaper. this far differs from coming on here and making inflammatory accusations that dont have merit, which i agree is bashing. the "guest" who posted after me to MM1 stated almost every fact that i did, and did not get deleted, albeit without the funny skit the material was placed in. i referenced one other person in my return message who i thought it might be about (the person who no longer works here). but once again, i stand by my position that what i said IS FACT. what is disturbing is that everyone knows about it and that person was allowed to continue in a position for that long. i won't list the numerous points which i and others can cite to back up the information as fact now only because i dont want this whole post to get pulled if it violates terms. but if you tell me its okay to i would be more than happy to list all of them in another post, including citizen inquiries, police investigations, moments that were filmed in city hall, etc that support what i state. please keep me informed and thanks for being a straight shooter. i hope you dont think i am attacking what you do. my purpose for writing these things is to open up a forum about what is so terribly wrong in hallandales municipal government. as much as i know you are just doing your job, i also know that as an extremely intelligent person holding a high ranking position, you also know many of these things to be sadly true. the fact that there never is a forum to expose these injustices is the very reason why these injustices are allowed to continue. while leoaffairs has the unfortunate side effect of getting alot of b.s., it also provides an arena for the whistle to be blown without fear of retribution. the person i spoke of above, as i know you know, has severe problems, and they arent the publicly stated reasons that were cited for his dismissal. i feel bad for him, i have even posted in the past asking why no one steps in to get him help, as we would have done with each other ...like EAP. i'm not bashing him for his problems, i am raising the question of how its allowed for so long for to go on. the message i send is that the other high ups i speak of would rather let another die or completely fall apart in order for them to protect their own positions, instead of helping a fellow out. that is what is wrong in our city and what i try to bring to light. thanks again especially for your honesty, another thing that is mysteriously absent in the upper echelon.

Monitor MM1
07-05-2010, 08:09 PM
As I mentioned from the first post announcing my presence as an invited Monitor, I prefer to stay behind the scenes and not post too often. However, as I also said before, if you take the time to post a well-reasoned and apparently sincere concern about what I do here, I will do my best to respond.

I do not like to use the subjective standard of what some may think of as "bashing" to determine whether a post stays up or not. If I get a complaint about "bashing", without some objective basis as to how a post violates some other term of use, I prefer to report it to LEOAffairs and let them make the decision on thier own without using my authority to soft delete the post myself.

However, when a post rises to the level of an objective more definable standard, such as libel, profanity, criminaltiy, etc., I will exercise my authority to soft delete the post and allow LEOAffairs staff to review my decision. This gets the offedning post off the site sooner than just referring it to LEO Affiars as described above. Remember, regardless of what I do, the post still stands a chance of being replaced if LEOAffairs disagrees with me.

There were some subtle differences between the post I removed and the response I left up that made one arguably libellous and left the other one more of a judgment call. Generally speaking, I will make judgment calls in favor of robust debate and I think the record of what has survived on this forum so far is evidence of that.

07-07-2010, 01:16 AM
As I mentioned from the first post announcing my presence as an invited Monitor, I prefer to stay behind the scenes and not post too often. However, as I also said before, if you take the time to post a well-reasoned and apparently sincere concern about what I do here, I will do my best to respond.

I do not like to use the subjective standard of what some may think of as "bashing" to determine whether a post stays up or not. If I get a complaint about "bashing", without some objective basis as to how a post violates some other term of use, I prefer to report it to LEOAffairs and let them make the decision on thier own without using my authority to soft delete the post myself.

However, when a post rises to the level of an objective more definable standard, such as libel, profanity, criminaltiy, etc., I will exercise my authority to soft delete the post and allow LEOAffairs staff to review my decision. This gets the offedning post off the site sooner than just referring it to LEO Affiars as described above. Remember, regardless of what I do, the post still stands a chance of being replaced if LEOAffairs disagrees with me.

There were some subtle differences between the post I removed and the response I left up that made one arguably libellous and left the other one more of a judgment call. Generally speaking, I will make judgment calls in favor of robust debate and I think the record of what has survived on this forum so far is evidence of that.

lol it was a darn funny post though, u have to admit. thanks MM1

07-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Big Stan,

I know you and your troops are at odds with the Command staff at the P.D. due to them trying to irradicate you from your home. However, I would like to let you know that the barganing unit (officers) had nothing to do with it. I am asking you to call off your "fire at will" policy and tell your subordinates not to crap all over the officers vehicles. I washed my marked unit the other day, went inside the station and came out only to find it buried under mounds of bird poop. I looked up and saw your troops cooing at me "woooloowololololololo". Please be advised that command staff drive SUV's because they are too good to drive a silly inexpensive crown vic. What you choose to do to their vehicles is entirely up to you and your team of trained assassins, but please don't make the little guy suffer for their injustices. Hope this letter finds you well.

Sincerely, Officers

07-13-2010, 04:51 PM
From: John E. Pigeon (Captain Retired, Pigeon Manager Retired)

MEEP MEEP! Hi everyone. I am back for my third tour (and pension) in Hallandale. Our former city manager's last decree before leaving office was to create a new position for me- Director of Vertically Challanging Affairs. Some other birds like Hank the Hawk and Shelly Stoolpigeon are upset because we violated law and did not publicly post or allow anyone to compete for the position, but hey....when in rome, right? of course i was able to retire again and luckily keep my 8%. the city is now paying me 2 pensions plus, $165k a year. dont worry its all on the up and up. theres plenty of money....except for the police. the only place the mayor is willing to trim the budget is in the police officers salaries and benefits. luckily, she didnt trim the overhead lighting budget! as director of VCA, i ordered $203000 in new lights to be installed even though the other ones worked just fine. per the mayor, she wanted the PD to glow like a giant bug zapper and cause people to go into seizures- i'm paraphrasing, MM1. :snicker: . between that, and the $100+k boat we gonna get to replace the perfectly good boat we have, we will be well on our way to spending all of that extra money taken from your benefits last week. all the bosses want me to do now is figure out a way to blow all the new profits coming from the pension fund. since the market is recovering it should begin to do well enough that the city wont have to contribute again. therefore, in order to avoid saving any money and risk being fiscally responsible, i am going to continue replacing perfectly good items with new overpriced ones. my goal to to build an entire replica of the pd right next door, complete with broken doors, collapsing ceilings and mold. i figure if the city could pay triple the cost for a shotty building once...then whats another one!!! ah its all free man.... we're rolling in money now $$$. man we're spending a million a year to sell hot dogs and coach little league, we send people by the droves to boston at $10k a pop to go to school. this is great......i mean except for you guys hey man sorry but we have to cut things its a financial crisis sorry...just ignore everything i last said. we're going broke sorry too bad. we gotta make tough decisions

in other news- we apologize for any inconvenience caused by Connie O'Crapper's diarrhea the other day. it is not our intention to cause any slip-n-fall injuries in the sally port.

wlololololololololololol you fother muckers!!!!!

07-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Well, well, well Mr. John E. Pegion I read your post several times and found it quite funny until I met with MY monitor who advised ME that you were talking about ME and MY chosen ones. You know very well that those lights were MY bright idea (no pun intended humph, humph, humph) and you had nothing to do with it. I tried to hire those electrictians to come into MY station and put up MY lights, but once they found out it was for ME they did it for free. As for the bug zapper comment, all of the bugs in the world are MINE and if I want to zap them then so be it. They should thank ME for allowing them to be born in MY city and to breathe MY air. In fact you should thank ME as well for alowing you to live in MY world. Also you know how highly desireable all of MY return employees are. They could find a job anywhere, but why would they want to when they can work for ME. I mean seriously who would wat to be anywhere, but under ME. You see I am the most powerful, most important and the most bestest person in all of the 4.4 sq miles. You know you should thank ME for allowing you to pay for their pension, their 8% and their current salary. You wouldn't have the ability to learn the life lesson of fiscal responsibility if it wern't for ME. So to you I say you're welcome. AHHHHHHHH to be ME!!!!!!!!!!!. Even the greeting on your post refers to ME. Just look at the first three letters, you know the ones that were created simply to say ME, they are "MEEP, MEEP" :idea: .

07-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Can anyone clarify if we are allowed to earn OT if on light duty ??

07-16-2010, 04:14 AM
Can anyone clarify if we are allowed to earn OT if on light duty ??
Do you mean "flight" duty?

07-16-2010, 04:53 AM
I have another question. How many vacation hours are we permitted to carry over at the end of the year?

07-22-2010, 09:30 PM
heads up to all you below...the other day while trying to figure out whose suv was in the sally port a potty (we are color blind you know) i seen "the big guy" walking around in fe fi fo fum mode and i heard him muttering something into the phone this is all i could gather: (shouting) DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?? THATS RIGHT BABY I AM THE CHIEF!! YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY AND RIGHT NOW I AM DEMANDING YOU GO TO THE GARAGE AND BREAK THE LOCKING MECHANISM OFF THE HANDLES OF PUMPS 2 ,3 AND 4 THOSE OFFICERS HAVE IT TOO EASY THEY ARE TO BE WORKING EVERY MINUTE THEY ARE IN MY CITY!!! THE ONLY PUMP TO NOT BE BROKEN IS...... THATS RIGHT BABY #1, CAUSE WHO AM I......YOU GOT IT....NUMBER 1!!!! PUMP 1 IS TO REMAIN LOCKED AT ALL TIMES AND I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL HAVE THE KEY!!! then he faded into in a whisper and i was no longer able to hear......

Becky Big Beak

oh wait....he is talking again!!!!

07-23-2010, 05:28 AM
Well, well, well Mr. John E. Pegion I read your post several times and found it quite funny until I met with MY monitor who advised ME that you were talking about ME and MY chosen ones. You know very well that those lights were MY bright idea (no pun intended humph, humph, humph) and you had nothing to do with it. I tried to hire those electrictians to come into MY station and put up MY lights, but once they found out it was for ME they did it for free. As for the bug zapper comment, all of the bugs in the world are MINE and if I want to zap them then so be it. They should thank ME for allowing them to be born in MY city and to breathe MY air. In fact you should thank ME as well for alowing you to live in MY world. Also you know how highly desireable all of MY return employees are. They could find a job anywhere, but why would they want to when they can work for ME. I mean seriously who would wat to be anywhere, but under ME. You see I am the most powerful, most important and the most bestest person in all of the 4.4 sq miles. You know you should thank ME for allowing you to pay for their pension, their 8% and their current salary. You wouldn't have the ability to learn the life lesson of fiscal responsibility if it wern't for ME. So to you I say you're welcome. AHHHHHHHH to be ME!!!!!!!!!!!. Even the greeting on your post refers to ME. Just look at the first three letters, you know the ones that were created simply to say ME, they are "MEEP, MEEP" :idea: .
#1 is a big fish in a very very small pond. He wishes he can be the big fish in the big pond but that will never happen. It doesnt make him a bad guy.

07-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Another honest question:

If a sworn officer is under criminal investigation or allegations thereof; do they not have to be suspended and taken off the streets; or is that just an option?

07-26-2010, 09:16 PM
I hear crickets chirping....or is there just different sets of rules for different people??

07-26-2010, 10:47 PM
i have answers to all your questions:

1. You are allowed to only carry over 80 hours of vacation into the next year.
2. You are not allowed to accrue overtime on light duty
3. You are commonly placed on administrative positions pending the outcome of a criminal investigation

............................however...............

if you once again check under every single f*$#ing general order, you will see that the Chief's handpicked accreditation team has conveniently put a clause in the "the Chief reserves the right to...blah blah blah" which means:

1. if your momma your can carry like 400 hours into your last year and get cashed out on it. sorry JC, DF,and AV you are not eligible for that package
2. If your momma you can break your leg and still make overtime
3. If your another officer who was hired because your friends with the Chief's family member, you can go inscathed from that darn investigations.

Get with the program. the criminals that are in charge have done their homework.

07-27-2010, 09:38 AM
i have answers to all your questions:

1. You are allowed to only carry over 80 hours of vacation into the next year.
2. You are not allowed to accrue overtime on light duty
3. You are commonly placed on administrative positions pending the outcome of a criminal investigation

............................however...............

if you once again check under every single f*$#ing general order, you will see that the Chief's handpicked accreditation team has conveniently put a clause in the "the Chief reserves the right to...blah blah blah" which means:

1. if your momma your can carry like 400 hours into your last year and get cashed out on it. sorry JC, DF,and AV you are not eligible for that package
2. If your momma you can break your leg and still make overtime
3. If your another officer who was hired because your friends with the Chief's family member, you can go inscathed from that darn investigations.

Get with the program. the criminals that are in charge have done their homework.
The old "Chiefs Clause", well if it makes you feel any better its like that all over not just Hallandale Beach. Police work is all who you know and whos butt you kiss, it always has been and will always be. Promotions and assignments based solely on merit is a fantasy.

07-28-2010, 03:07 PM
The Big Man will always cover for certain people of his choice, thats how he maintains their loyalty. Those who have sold their souls will forever be obeidient to him and therefore will be protected. Others on the other hand, refuse to be broken and will forever be f'ed with. This is how he does business, look at his track recored. :evil:

08-04-2010, 02:20 AM
All kidding aside; how can someone who has a broken foot and is unable to walk without the use of crutches not be required take any sick leave or vacation leave and continue to be kept at full status? Still make overtime? Still show up on scenes and enter crime scenes? It doesn't seem too fair that there are a different set of rules for different people. It seems to me that this would have been the perfect opportunity for that individual to burn some of those 450-500 hours of acquired vacation hours that they have. But then again why would you want to if you are going to get a HUGE payout in October if they are not used. WOW that's real fiscally responsible!! Must be nice...most of us get our balls busted if we are not near 80 hours by November. Can MM1 shed some light on this one. I know that this was supposed to be kept all hush hush and everything, but everyone knows.

08-04-2010, 02:53 AM
All kidding aside; how can someone who has a broken foot and is unable to walk without the use of crutches not be required take any sick leave or vacation leave and continue to be kept at full status? Still make overtime? Still show up on scenes and enter crime scenes? It doesn't seem too fair that there are a different set of rules for different people. It seems to me that this would have been the perfect opportunity for that individual to burn some of those 450-500 hours of acquired vacation hours that they have. But then again why would you want to if you are going to get a HUGE payout in October if they are not used. WOW that's real fiscally responsible!! Must be nice...most of us get our balls busted if we are not near 80 hours by November. Can MM1 shed some light on this one. I know that this was supposed to be kept all hush hush and everything, but everyone knows.

the last i heard, she's been doing work trying to catch some violent criminals with SET. what is she going to do if she on-views the bad guy doin a 41? better yet, what is the other cop gonna do when he on-views the 41 and she is his backup? don't worry about safety people, as long as she continues to get whatever she wants. unfortunately i dont think MM1 is gonna have an answer that makes sense.

08-04-2010, 03:01 AM
LOL...SET...the only thing that SET on-views is traffic violations on Federal Highway. Maybe if we had Diaz, Springer and Key still in there the SET Team would actually be locking up criminals. I don't know why we need another position in the Traffic Unit...we have SET. :snicker:

08-04-2010, 01:31 PM
talk about silly stuff, what about the latest one with the sgt. test. can anyone figure out how they can fix this f-- up without having to redo the test. it is kind of interesting to see how the one that is #1 on the listed miserably failed it last time and the other guy that has taken the test a handful of times finally past. hmm, i wonder if that had anything to do with the "special study material???"

08-04-2010, 06:08 PM
make that the top 4 not just number 1...wow that is truly amazing. The coincidence that the all scored in the top 4, with little to no studying. I want to take the test now! We could bottle this up and sell it with the pigeon poop.

08-04-2010, 06:43 PM
their is only one person in the top 5 that deserves to be there, furthermore he should be proud of his acomplishment. i guess the other 4 live by the saying, "if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying." how any of them can attempt to explain that there is nothing wrong with what took place is unbelieveable. again only happens in hallandale.

08-04-2010, 08:42 PM
I say drop everyone who went over to look at the test. It's unethical, and then go from there. Of course that won't be done because the city allowed it go figure

08-06-2010, 01:18 PM
here we go again. for those who haven't seen or heard, the sun sentinel article in todays paper. city manager antoino is requesting a $25,000 bonus, mayor cooper suggested $15,000, the commisson tentatively agreed on $10,000. again the entire process took place in a closed door meeting, not in the commisson chambers with anyone present. i thought we were in a financial crisis.

08-06-2010, 07:17 PM
I was pondering the other day, and suddenly it hit me. Why don't we just eliminate the G.O.'s? Let's call it the "Chief's Memoir's for The People I Like". How many times can we change the G.O.'s to assure certain individuals will take a promotional test or get hired and placed in an administrative position without ever spending one day as a sergeant. Really! Everyone should read the G.O. for promotions, specifically the Professional Standards Captain's position. " Five years of investigative experience" In what capacity?, What was the person investigating? If this is the case the Chief has about 40 applicants every time this position opens. Road patrol officer's investigate every shift during their calls and if they have 120 credits with of course "law related classes" they have to be considered. Should I go on Hmmmmmmm. Ok, How about "Light Duty Status" As far as I know having a cast on your foot would place any person in this police department on light duty status. Once again wrong, because you were looking at the G.O's not the "Chiefs Memoir's for The People I Like". In that book it says and may I quote from it, Thank You, "If I (Chief) like you, I(Chief) will allow you to work with a cast on your foot. I (Chief) will also allow you to respond to active scenes and participate in surveillance of violent criminals. If an overtime situation should arise, despite having a cast on your foot, I (Chief) will allow you to earn overtime". Well this is just a start I will be updating weekly. :?

08-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Just start counting how many officers, he has hired in the last 7 years that have been terminated by another agency? These are especially the ones that he likes to say, "I gave you a second chance, you owe me". Unfortunately for you (S1) these individuals are not stupid and they can see right through the BS really quick. So sorry they won't be on your side! :devil:

08-09-2010, 01:36 PM
The bottom line to these issues is S1 has a swelled head and truly believes he can do whatever he wants. He feels rules don't apply to him and he is above the law. I think each of have seen what happens to people when they start believing like this. Its only a matter of time before he steps into something that cant be cleaned off.

08-10-2010, 06:27 PM
What a bunch of malcontent wimps. Why dont you geniuses go find another job? This forum is a pathetic self pity party.

08-10-2010, 07:57 PM
What a bunch of malcontent wimps. Why dont you geniuses go find another job? This forum is a pathetic self pity party.

Actually I wholeheartedly disagree with you. This forum is not at all a pity party. What it is, is a reveal of the pathetic truths that plague this agency with a touch of humor. I looked through this entire forum and I can not see where you view this as a pity party. If you read this forum and are embarrassed at its' content...well you should be. I don't believe the individuals that posted in this forum are malcontents. I see them as individuals that are revealing the truth...some with humor in their delivery...but unfortunately it is the truth. If I were to venture an educated guess, it is you that is ashamed at the content of this forum as it relates to your own behavior. If this is the case, why don't you actively do something to change what is going on. It actually would not be that difficult. If you choose to do nothing then all we ask is that you sit quietly behind your desk, count your paperclips and leave the police work to the few real cops we have left in this department.

08-11-2010, 01:17 AM
Well said......

08-11-2010, 05:20 PM
I have come to the conclusion that two things are missing from our police department.

Ethics and Morality

A lot of things would change for the better if these two things would be used on a daily basis.....

08-14-2010, 07:24 PM
To: The truth hurts

Very nice post and a well written response to the member of command staff that decided to flap their trap on a web site created for COPS. They should save their comments for their chiefs confrences and staff meetings. You know, the ones where they tell each other how great they are.

08-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Seems to me you children would be better served reading up on the law and procedure so you can do you jobs better.

08-18-2010, 05:49 AM
Seems to me you children would be better served reading up on the law and procedure so you can do you jobs better.

would that be laws like violating the laws of wrongful termination and violation of the the terms of a civil judgement that cost the city about a $1 million dollars? or the procedures like the clearly written General Order that states and officer must have 3 YEARS of employment with the CITY in order to put in for K-9? Maybe you're talking about the laws governing the taking of guns from evidence and offering them for bulk sale at lower price in exchange for receiving a portion of those guns back? ...keep trying, loser.

08-18-2010, 11:47 AM

would that be laws like violating the laws of wrongful termination and violation of the the terms of a civil judgement that cost the city about a $1 million dollars? or the procedures like the clearly written General Order that states and officer must have 3 YEARS of employment with the CITY in order to put in for K-9? Maybe you're talking about the laws governing the taking of guns from evidence and offering them for bulk sale at lower price in exchange for receiving a portion of those guns back? ...keep trying, loser.

Ohhhh! That's why we couldn't afford a raise. The City wasted the money somewhere else instead of parks!

08-18-2010, 12:50 PM

The Canine Unit General Order AND the announcement for the Letter of Interest for the K-9 position doesn't indicate a requirement of 3 years employment with the City...it clearly indicates 3 years of ROAD PATROL EXPERIENCE. That requirement negates any academy time. Sorry RR...you are not eligible and you should not have even put your poorly written letter in. Keep doing those 10-50s on Federal Highway and South Ocean Drive. Some SET Team we have, huh? I wonder what their stats are like in comparison with Diaz, Springer and Key? What is your justification for that one Major? You remove a Sgt and two of the best suited officers for that position who were making arrests, identifying the criminal element and doing police work on a daily basis. We now have a SET Team that I don't know the last time they have even made an arrest...besides calling T7 over for a DUI. I mean seriously...where is the accountability in this organization? There is never a shortage of Silly Stuff to talk about.

08-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Whaa whaa! I didnt get the assignment I wanted so I will post for the world to see that I am a malcontent. And have the maturity of a high school boy. All of a sudden everything that happens around me will become a farce. Go back to your playstation and pout.

08-18-2010, 08:00 PM
The Canine Unit General Order AND the announcement for the Letter of Interest for the K-9 position doesn't indicate a requirement of 3 years employment with the City...it clearly indicates 3 years of ROAD PATROL EXPERIENCE. That requirement negates any academy time. Sorry RR...you are not eligible and you should not have even put your poorly written letter in. Keep doing those 10-50s on Federal Highway and South Ocean Drive. Some SET Team we have, huh? I wonder what their stats are like in comparison with Diaz, Springer and Key? What is your justification for that one Major? You remove a Sgt and two of the best suited officers for that position who were making arrests, identifying the criminal element and doing police work on a daily basis. We now have a SET Team that I don't know the last time they have even made an arrest...besides calling T7 over for a DUI. I mean seriously...where is the accountability in this organization? There is never a shortage of Silly Stuff to talk about.[/quote]

Speaking of poorly written letters, did anybody read MC's letter for the traffic position? Congratulations you're a SWAT medic. What the F@&! does that have to do with traffic?

08-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Whaa whaa! I didnt get the assignment I wanted so I will post for the world to see that I am a malcontent. And have the maturity of a high school boy. All of a sudden everything that happens around me will become a farce. Go back to your playstation and pout.

Hey moron...it has not been announced yet who is getting the position. I do not read the previous posts as being written by malcontents, I just read that the truth is being posted and someone doesn't like it. I've said it before and I'll say it again...The Truth Hurts.

08-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Hey moron...it has not been announced yet who is getting the position. I do not read the previous posts as being written by malcontents, I just read that the truth is being posted and someone doesn't like it. I've said it before and I'll say it again...The Truth Hurts.[/quote]

Way to keep up your spirits about the selection process being fair, but considering the Chief told him to put in for it and, once again, changed the rules to allow it to happen, i'm bettin the house on RR. whew, that was a close one chief. i can only imagine your brief panic at the thought that nobody but monty put in for K-9 thereby guaranteeing him the position. good thing you still have the moxy to stomp around yelling "OVER MY DEAD BODY!!" and pull a quick houdini rule change right out of same playbook that orchestrated the super-duper detective switch-a-roo to keep MD out of the bureau. all thats left now is to get your Cronie double-dipper to change the G.O. and it will will official. i gotta admit u got a set.

ps- Hey Ninny, stop posting stupid un-funny words like "malcontent". i let it slide once but c'mon. take your 8% and go. word around the station is that u were actually willing to give up your 8 if Orville would give u a contract. are u that much of a loser?

08-19-2010, 01:01 AM
Damn their is a lot of haters in this department. Was Hatorade on special at Publix???

I just wouder other than Montti and RR putting in for K-9 and MC and TT for traffic, did you put in for it or you are just hating?????????

08-19-2010, 09:27 PM
darn their is a lot of haters in this department. Was Hatorade on special at Publix???

I just wouder other than Montti and RR putting in for K-9 and MC and TT for traffic, did you put in for it or you are just hating?????????

Did you ever think that people are just fed up with the wrongs that are constantly perpitrated in this organization. You see, this place has educated employees now that don't believe every line of BS that they are fed. The current administration's management style is antiquated and is no longer effective. I honestly think that the employees are truly fed up and refuse to roll over anymore and take it in the seat. So go ahead and blame it on the "malcontents" or people that are "haters", but the real truth is that the employees are just not laying down anymore.

08-20-2010, 12:51 PM

Really?? You're the one coming on this site to engage in name calling. WOW!!! You are much more of an intellect than we are and your so mature.

08-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Educated? Oh, that is evident.

08-21-2010, 12:36 AM
darn their is a lot of haters in this department. Was Hatorade on special at Publix???

so basically what you are saying is that you are supportive of the admnistration violating its own rules in order to prevent an officer they don't personally like from getting a position (which by the way is "hating"). i disagree with your position. i believe they should pick the candidate based on the regulations set forth and merit. if not, then there is no point in having any system of rules in place. one day you may find yourself not in favor with a particular boss and the same thing will happen to you. unless you just plan on kissing everyone's a$$ to get what you want, which isnt a successful plan either because inevitably it leads to unqualified people being placed into positions...which is already rampant in this department.

08-21-2010, 03:35 AM
Everyone loves rules so long as they don't apply to them. Do as I say not as I do. Silly Stuff!!!!

08-23-2010, 02:29 AM

so basically what you are saying is that you are supportive of the admnistration violating its own rules in order to prevent an officer they don't personally like from getting a position (which by the way is "hating"). i disagree with your position. i believe they should pick the candidate based on the regulations set forth and merit. if not, then there is no point in having any system of rules in place. one day you may find yourself not in favor with a particular boss and the same thing will happen to you. unless you just plan on kissing everyone's a$$ to get what you want, which isnt a successful plan either because inevitably it leads to unqualified people being placed into positions...which is already rampant in this department.

Ok I see you have a good point and we all know that Montti deserves the position. I was just talking about people bad talking somebody for putting in for a position after S1 told him to put in for it. Let's dont forget that the last person that went into VIN was hand picked by S1 and not done by the rules of having people put in a LOI. We just need a new S1 from the outside with new ideas and no tides to the department.

08-23-2010, 04:08 AM
MM1...could you please shed some light on a few of the issues that were brought up and never addressed. I know you monitor this site, so please tell us your opinion.

1. Why is someone who is retiring this year permitted to carry over nearly 500 vacation hours? In a financial crisis, why is this allowed to occur? Better yet, why is he/she allowed to blatently vilolate a G.O.? And please don't try to bamboozle us with a conveluted response indicating that there is no one that can A/Sgt in his/her absence or an even laughable response that they are working some BIG cases and he/she has to be there.

2. How is a supervisor permitted to continue to work at full status and collect overtime when their injury requires the assistance of crutches to even move. And please don't try and BS us with "she is just riding around in an observation capacity". Do you realize what kind of liability this place would face if one of us got hurt in a violent encounter and she was on the scene?

3. Are we as sworn officers permitted to associate with known or suspected felons?

08-23-2010, 04:10 AM
I apologize...I mispelled convoluted.

08-23-2010, 01:38 PM
MM1...could you please shed some light on a few of the issues that were brought up and never addressed. I know you monitor this site, so please tell us your opinion.

1. Why is someone who is retiring this year permitted to carry over nearly 500 vacation hours? In a financial crisis, why is this allowed to occur? Better yet, why is he/she allowed to blatently vilolate a G.O.? And please don't try to bamboozle us with a conveluted response indicating that there is no one that can A/Sgt in his/her absence or an even laughable response that they are working some BIG cases and he/she has to be there.

2. How is a supervisor permitted to continue to work at full status and collect overtime when their injury requires the assistance of crutches to even move. And please don't try and BS us with "she is just riding around in an observation capacity". Do you realize what kind of liability this place would face if one of us got hurt in a violent encounter and she was on the scene?

3. Are we as sworn officers permitted to associate with known or suspected felons?

You asked this question back on 08/03, i don't think MM1 is planning on responding. Its not in his nature to lie, yet i highly doubt he is allowed to answer honestly because it would just show how our bosses violates whatever rules they want. i mean after all, per our GOs that same supervisor is supposed to be reporting directly to the ISD Major, but we know that doesnt happen because S1 and S2 are protecting her and from the major calling out her stupidity and incompetance. they deny that she is either but then completely violate the "organizational structure and command" in order to avoid anyone but them from having any authority involving VIN because they know, like every other boss of a drug unit in the county, they would immediately realize that she is a a hot mess...which would expose their own stupidity for putting her in there. but they put all their chips in and have to back her or look like fools themselves. so they violate the GOs and allow her to lie about working and lie about the things that they do. i mean really, she reports stats about how theyve hit all these search warrants and recovered all these drugs. as a member of swat i know it is absolutely a lie. we all look up the stats on COHB.
so MM1, in addition to those questions posed by the guy i quoted, can u explain how chain of command isnt followed with regards to this sgt also. why are so many discrepencies allowed with this particular person- chain of command, light duty, vacation hrs, stats, etc... i'm sure when the new sgt takes over vin it will go to normal...why not now? i dont know if you can be honest without making the adminstration look completely ridiculous, but please try.

08-23-2010, 09:04 PM
To those of you follow these threads with any degree of regularity you have seen me respond to questions from time to time. The questions I have responded to have always been about my presence here or my actions in referring to LEOAffairs' posts that run afoul of their own terms of use. As an invited monitor in a forum meant as a place to air often differing ideas I feel it is my obligation to explain these types of issues and I will continue to do that whenever it is appropriate. However, I cannot use my presence on this forum to address substantive questions about departmental operations. If you have a question or hear a rumor about the department that legitimately concerns you, bring it to your surpervisor's attention or my attention. If you don't want to approach someone in authority for whatever reason, ask your represenative to do so for you. The unfortunate reality is some issues will always remain the substance of rumor and innuendo but the more of those we can quell with the simple honest truth the better off we will all be.

Monitor MM1
08-23-2010, 09:08 PM
To those of you follow these threads with any degree of regularity you have seen me respond to questions from time to time. The questions I have responded to have always been about my presence here or my actions in referring to LEOAffairs' posts that run afoul of their own terms of use. As an invited monitor in a forum meant as a place to air often differing ideas I feel it is my obligation to explain these types of issues and I will continue to do that whenever it is appropriate. However, I cannot use my presence on this forum to address substantive questions about departmental operations. If you have a question or hear a rumor about the department that legitimately concerns you, bring it to your surpervisor's attention or my attention. If you don't want to approach someone in authority for whatever reason, ask your represenative to do so for you. The unfortunate reality is some issues will always remain the substance of rumor and innuendo but the more of those we can quell with the simple honest truth the better off we will all be.

08-25-2010, 09:52 AM
? THIS SOUNDS LIKE A PBA ISSUE - TO FILE A GRIEVANCE - AGAINST THE ADMINISTRATION ?

08-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Wow, some serious lack of professionalism lately. It seems that the antiquated leadership style is on a downward spiral. Hmmm...seems like some are in panic mode. Keep trying to keep the good cops down...you are failing miserably. :evil:

08-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Wow, some serious lack of professionalism lately. It seems that the antiquated leadership style is on a downward spiral. Hmmm...seems like some are in panic mode. Keep trying to keep the good cops down...you are failing miserably. :evil:

Mr Sociopath: RRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT LOSING CONTROL!!! IT IS MY CONTROL TO OWN!!!!!! I HEREBY DECREE ALL THESE POSITIONS BE VACATED AND FILLED WITH PEOPLE I WANT!!!! IF THERE IS NOBODY I LIKE, GET RID OF THE POSITION!!!! AND BRING THAT SMOKING STATUE BACK!!! I KNOW THAT WILL AGGRAVATE EVERYONE AND KEEP ME IN MY BOSSY-BOSSY CHAIR!!!!! FEE-FI-FO-FUM!!!!!! I'M THE BOSS OF THIS 4 SQUARE MILE KINGDOM!!!!! RAHHHH ME ME ME MY MY MY MY ME MY ME.

Ninny: Thats telling them!! hmph, hmph, hmph.....now i'll send out an post calling them "proposterous dissidents" !!! whaah, whaah, they are such a bunch of incendiary provocateurs. these malcontents have erroneous umbrage and choleric intonations! look at me, i have a thesaurus!!! can't i stay?? i'll give up my 8% if they let me stay. i can't keep my 8% and go work somewhere else because every other department will see my maladroit poppy****. Tell those malcontents your heiness!!!! I hate Them all. i'm smarter than them. I USE BIG IMPORTANT WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Sociopath: RAHHHHHHHHRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!....OUTTA MY WAY NINNY...I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A GADDAM THING YOU JUST SAID BECAUSE I BARELY READ AND WRITE!!!!!!! JUMPIN JEHOOZOPHUS I'M TRYING TO STOMP AROUND THE OFFICE AND POUND MY CHEST!!!!!!!! MEE MEE MEE MY MY MY MY!!!!!!! RAHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

08-26-2010, 08:11 AM
Just when you start to think there couldn't possibly be any more "silly stuff" S1 pulls a whole other stunt and completely renews our belief that he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

I mean seriously, how many times are we going to transport a K-9 back and forth to the vendor before you make up your mind on wheather to keep it or not. How long are you going to tell the other k-9 handler that he's going to get another k-9 before you act. Then to top it off, you rearrange both K-9 handlers schedules to have them work day shift. Another officer is told; "congradulations you have the been awarded the traffic position". Then the next day he's told sorry we've changed our minds and now no one is going to get the position. C'mon... what kind of a two bit circus is this. You claim to be a leader so why don't you try to do it for a change.

08-26-2010, 08:43 AM
MM1 could you at least admit that some of this sh*t is pretty fu*@ing funny

08-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Just when you start to think there couldn't possibly be any more "silly stuff" S1 pulls a whole other stunt and completely renews our belief that he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

I mean seriously, how many times are we going to transport a K-9 back and forth to the vendor before you make up your mind on wheather to keep it or not. How long are you going to tell the other k-9 handler that he's going to get another k-9 before you act. Then to top it off, you rearrange both K-9 handlers schedules to have them work day shift. Another officer is told; "congradulations you have the been awarded the traffic position". Then the next day he's told sorry we've changed our minds and now no one is going to get the position. C'mon... what kind of a two bit circus is this. You claim to be a leader so why don't you try to do it for a change.

Let's not forget the stellar decision by the Major to have Mirabal down his perfectly good K-9 Police Vehicle and order him to drive one of the not even road worthy decoy vehicles. Oh, and also to order him to wear his Class B uniform and not his K9 uniform.

Oh boy I almost forgot...how about the RB/Rocco fiasco the other day. Go ahead and put pen to paper on that one. I can't wait to see this one play out.

What a pack of misfits we have in this joint.

08-27-2010, 08:56 PM
i only hope some of the new changes spark the turnaround in this department, starting with a new chief. the commission and mayor need to stop backing one individual at the expense of the majority of their staff. they did it once with mike good which damaged this city beyond repair. lets not completely sink it by hanging on to this antiquated Ogre just because he scratches your personal back every once in awhile. i would estimate that an overwhelming majority of our PD have no faith in S1 and believe our department has the worst morale ever seen here...and i have heard that from people who have been here over 15 years so the expreience spans a few chiefs. it has nothing to do with money. it has to do with the absolute absurdity, lack of fairness, and complete cronyism regarding the decisions made by our adminstration.

08-28-2010, 01:42 PM
Ok I see you have a good point and we all know that Montti deserves the position. I was just talking about people bad talking somebody for putting in for a position after S1 told him to put in for it. Let's dont forget that the last person that went into VIN was hand picked by S1 and not done by the rules of having people put in a LOI. We just need a new S1 from the outside with new ideas and no tides to the department.[/quote

I like Monty as much as the next guy and he is by far in the top 10% of the officers we have in this police Department, but the question is why? Why should he get a K9 position only because Hollywood is still on a freeze. Is he going to stay or jump ship again. I actually agree with S1 on this one let another officer have a chance who is not on a hiring list at a neighboring agency. Monty made is choice to leave, and he should be rewarded the next day because it didn't work out, it's called waiting and prove you want to be here. As for RR the letter says 3 years does not specify in HB. Last time I checked the 2nd word of MP is Military "Police', so that should pass. Do I agree with it, no. But I also didn't think T7 should have taken the promotional exam or other officers be allowed to look at tests. But until they learn to close loopholes then we have to live with it.

PS: Just to stir the pot, why does everyone cry about the SET teams stats when there own usually suck?

08-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Ok I see you have a good point and we all know that Montti deserves the position. I was just talking about people bad talking somebody for putting in for a position after S1 told him to put in for it. Let's dont forget that the last person that went into VIN was hand picked by S1 and not done by the rules of having people put in a LOI. We just need a new S1 from the outside with new ideas and no tides to the department.[/quote

I like Monty as much as the next guy and he is by far in the top 10% of the officers we have in this police Department, but the question is why? Why should he get a K9 position only because Hollywood is still on a freeze. Is he going to stay or jump ship again. I actually agree with S1 on this one let another officer have a chance who is not on a hiring list at a neighboring agency. Monty made is choice to leave, and he should be rewarded the next day because it didn't work out, it's called waiting and prove you want to be here. As for RR the letter says 3 years does not specify in HB. Last time I checked the 2nd word of MP is Military "Police', so that should pass. Do I agree with it, no. But I also didn't think T7 should have taken the promotional exam or other officers be allowed to look at tests. But until they learn to close loopholes then we have to live with it.

PS: Just to stir the pot, why does everyone cry about the SET teams stats when there own usually suck?

May I offer a suggestion...before you post something review the subject matter. The letter of interest AND the General Orders specifically states that ion order to qualify for the K9 position you must have 3 years of Road Patrol experience with the CITY OF HALLANDALE BEACH. You are incorrrect in what you posted. As for Monty...why don't you ask him why he applied to Hollywood. Ask him what his plans would be if offered the K9 position. You see...before you go and post information that you obviously know nothing about, you should inform yourself. It saves you from looking like a boob.

As for the SET Team...it is what it is. If you are given an opportunity to work in a unit that is not responsible for dispatch calls and you are supposed to be tasked with SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT and your stats are worse then most aggressive officers on the road, then you should not be rewarded with another specialized position. It seems to me that most of the postings on this site in reference to the SET Team are only saying that the current SET Team (TC, RR and JH) do not even come close in what the previous SET Team (ED, MS and EK) accomplished. I believe, as do others, that if you do not produce in the SET Team then what are you going to do in a unit such as K9, VIN or any other specialized unit. Most of us believe that the Major removed the three best qualified officers from the SET Team because of his personal dislike for Diaz. Hey Major...how's that decision working out for you. I believe that the latest statistics indicate an increase of burglaries and robberies in the City of Hallandale Beach. Seems to me that is exactly what the SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT Team is supposed to be tasked with dealing with. Sorry, sometimes the truth hurts, huh.

08-28-2010, 08:43 PM

I think it is implied that the 3 years of patrol experience is here in HB by the fact that in the past no other officers have ever been allowed to put in for a position, regardless of their past emplyment, without fullfilling the requirements of of HB experience. and we all know if someone they didnt like didnt have 3 yrs here but experience somewhere else the admin wouldnt have whipped out their trusty GO book and said..."awww too bad but this means experience HERE...." and no one can argue the fact that the administration routinely violates their own GOs while demanding strict adherance from all of us, which is the absurdity. as for SET, i think a lot of people realize that the pupose of SET is to be out on the streets with a difinative plan to attack high crimes areas. and alot of people think diaz and his crew were doing that, right up until (once again) the administration decided not to like him and suddenly it became a "1 year assignment" even though this new sgt has been in for over a year. so everyone is looking at SET to be prowling the streets jumping out and chasin people and instead have two guys that just basically come out and drive around mainly write tickets. i dont blame them, i think that what the admin wants.....no feathers ruffled in their precious PAL atmosphere of love.

08-28-2010, 09:42 PM
OOOHHHH...I'm sorry if he gets K9, then he will stay...That would make an administater really change his mind. Listen to yourself, you sound like the boob.

As for the PAL mentality, guess what guys it sucks. SET gets a bad rap because they aren't out doing VIN's job. Who is under the thumb of one of the worse cops this department has seen. She then answers to JK and between the two of them the numbers amazingly seem like they are busy.

We have cops coaching, T units feeling like Stalin is there supervisor (side bar good job Roco), half of the road patrol is lazy, and some admin who seem like they work a part time job. The truth is that 10% of the officers do 50% of the work here stat wise.

If there is going to be "restucturing" then lets start at the top, work our way down and get a real police department. We seem to have good PBA reps in line. So please guys don't fall into the past history of Rep's being out for themself and no one else.

The pigeons have spoken!

08-29-2010, 03:44 PM
WOW this gets better by the minute, and lets don't forget that our amazing SET is under the supervision of the Community Policing Unit's Capt. who has a lot of street crime knowledge...NOT!

08-29-2010, 04:18 PM
WOW this gets better by the minute, and lets don't forget that our amazing SET is under the supervision of the Community Policing Unit's Capt. who has a lot of street crime knowledge...NOT!
"I HAVE A JURIS DOCTORATE DEGREE THAT'S ALL THE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE I NEED!!!"

08-29-2010, 09:14 PM
OOOHHHH...I'm sorry if he gets K9, then he will stay...That would make an administater really change his mind. Listen to yourself, you sound like the boob.

As for the PAL mentality, guess what guys it sucks. SET gets a bad rap because they aren't out doing VIN's job. Who is under the thumb of one of the worse cops this department has seen. She then answers to JK and between the two of them the numbers amazingly seem like they are busy.

We have cops coaching, T units feeling like Stalin is there supervisor (side bar good job Roco), half of the road patrol is lazy, and some admin who seem like they work a part time job. The truth is that 10% of the officers do 50% of the work here stat wise.

If there is going to be "restucturing" then lets start at the top, work our way down and get a real police department. We seem to have good PBA reps in line. So please guys don't fall into the past history of Rep's being out for themself and no one else.

The pigeons have spoken!

ok good point....and holy cow that Stalin bit is funny. RB totally looks like Stalin as well as sounding like the idiot he is. but wait!! according to to Mr. Sociopath he is a good supervisor and all of his command staff were wrong in saying he shouldnt pass probation. :roll:

08-29-2010, 10:17 PM
I think a certain Major needs to either review the Burglary statute or just stick to hot dogs and t-ball. :devil:

08-29-2010, 10:41 PM

We all see how this department has extremely limited opportunities for advancement; so how can some one be blamed for trying to better themselves. If he tried to leave and it didn't work out then why kill the guy. He's not lazy, has good stats and would probably do a good job working a dog. Why not throw him a bone (no pun intended). This department cries about stats and here you have an officer who consistently works hard that won't be rewarded for his efforts. If your only reasoning for this is for him having applied elsewhere than that is piss poor. As history has shown, this department constantly makes crumby decisions that can't help but to be chalked up to "silly stuff". Meep Meep :cop:

08-29-2010, 10:57 PM
How about RB (stalin). This guy is a schmuck. He went after Rocco because he didn't agree with the fact that he was expediciously going to back up an officer. However, while in the process of trying to catch up to Rocco he nearly caused three accidents. Then a couple of nights later, according to the report he backs into a gate. Then he arrests some one for DUI and forgets his 44's at the BATT facility... What an awesome supervisor. We should have known Stalin would get mad at an officer for backing some one up. As the previous posts have shown he didn't bother to back up a BSO deputy on I-95 in the middle of a cluster. Then he embarasses the entire agency at SPI school because he forgot to shake after a bathroom break. Way to go pissy pants. :oops:

08-30-2010, 01:32 PM

Initially I thought Guest28 was a douchebag, but I have to say that I misjudged and I agree with most of what he has to say. I just disagree with some of his points in reference to Monty. However, the current SET Team gets a bad rap because they do NOTHING. They are glorified traffic units out there. If that is what the SET Team is going to be...well my opinion is eliminate it and put those two officers back on the road and put them in a frickin zone. Pick two aggressive officers and make them floaters and let them do their jobs. I mean seriously guys...I know what a SET Team or Street Crimes Unit is supposed to accomplish and Diaz, Springer and Key did just that. The current SET Team...uh not so much. As for VIN...I agree that they are not doing anything, but I must say that it is no fault of Carmine or Chris. They are aggressive officers who would love to be able to do their job. I do not know Fred too well so I can't speak for him. For all I know, Fred is just as disappointed with the direction of that unit since you know who took over. There needs to be a drastic overhaul of this organization. This is supposed to be a paramilitary law enforcement organization ladies and gentlemen with its' PRIMARY focus being PUBLIC SAFETY...not frickin ball games, coaching and selling frickin hot dogs. If you want to be a coach..go be a coach. If you want to be a teacher...go get a teaching certificate and be a teacher. If you want to be a hot dog vender...buy a cart and move to the big city. But for f*#@ sake...if you don't want to be a cop...QUIT.

08-30-2010, 06:39 PM
While I welcome the warm words, I would like to reiterate two things.

1) I like monty, think he is a GREAT cop. I just don't agree with the "i'll take my ball and go home" mentality.

2) Please in no way think that VIN is anyone's fault but Mama. Chris, Carmine, and Fred alike deserve a good sgt. They have the polar opposite.

Hey! Maybe RB can take over VIN that way things will stay the same for them, and we don't have to see him blowing up on officers in the hallway.

Also I do not blam SET, this is what the Major wanted. Diaz and crew were obviously doing too much for his liking. We are here to hug criminals people not take them to jail.

So maybe this "Major shift in Command structure will do good for the department. Or maybe will be looking at this post in 6 months and say "wow, some crap never changes."

08-30-2010, 09:37 PM
in reference to the set comments i can say that i worked with jh since he started here.. and i would bet a ton of money the person who is writing those comments about set doesn't have as many arrests as jh.. i'm not gonna speak for the other two because i don't know them but to say jh isn't a pro-active cop is incorrect and i don't think he should be included in the criticism just because people don't like the other guy..

08-30-2010, 10:13 PM
I agree with the above post that JH simply cannot be put in the same category as RR, is it really that hard to look up warrants on the computer and go pick them up at midnight? Or how about the massive amounts of 10-50s a certain SET team officer conducts? Hey S1 maybe your #1 K9 candidate should actually be "promoted" to Traffic instead? He's a 10-50 extraordanaire!

HOWEVER, the more important topic of discussion is S2...

I heard he is officially 10-7, is this true? And if so, when and where are we celebrating? :devil:

08-31-2010, 02:46 AM
in reference to the set comments i can say that i worked with jh since he started here.. and i would bet a ton of money the person who is writing those comments about set doesn't have as many arrests as jh.. i'm not gonna speak for the other two because i don't know them but to say jh isn't a pro-active cop is incorrect and i don't think he should be included in the criticism just because people don't like the other guy..

you can't blame JH, Todd, carmine, chris, fred, etc......the bottom line is, everything goes back to piss poor leadership. we put together a good SET team and what happens? everyone gets booted by a piss poor boss under false "1-year" descriptions...well what does that say to the next Sgt and officers coming in? lay low or get booted. We have an FTO program thats had all 10-8 cops banned, then replaced with FTOs that can't even write reports themselves without getting them kicked back 5 times, can't even log into the AS400, tell their rookies to drive around while they sleep in the passenger seat or sit in the station for 2 hrs while they get breakfast....but damn they'll sure talk up the idiot bosses so thats who we want training new people. We had a fantastic VIN unit, which promptly got turned into the worst VIN unit in the county by who?.....a piss poor boss. we have a traffic unit that shows up to work looking like theyre turning themselves in to prison. why because of a piss poor boss. and the Ultimate piss poor boss of bosses looks over all of it and thinks thats good management....and his bosses look at it and say "who gives a f**k, as long as he'll keep us out of a jam." real nice. i just dont know how guys like the Chief and these other bosses look themselves in the mirror.

08-31-2010, 04:16 PM

Initially I thought Guest28 was a douchebag, but I have to say that I misjudged and I agree with most of what he has to say. I just disagree with some of his points in reference to Monty. However, the current SET Team gets a bad rap because they do NOTHING. They are glorified traffic units out there. If that is what the SET Team is going to be...well my opinion is eliminate it and put those two officers back on the road and put them in a frickin zone. Pick two aggressive officers and make them floaters and let them do their jobs. I mean seriously guys...I know what a SET Team or Street Crimes Unit is supposed to accomplish and Diaz, Springer and Key did just that. The current SET Team...uh not so much. As for VIN...I agree that they are not doing anything, but I must say that it is no fault of Carmine or Chris. They are aggressive officers who would love to be able to do their job. I do not know Fred too well so I can't speak for him. For all I know, Fred is just as disappointed with the direction of that unit since you know who took over. There needs to be a drastic overhaul of this organization. This is supposed to be a paramilitary law enforcement organization ladies and gentlemen with its' PRIMARY focus being PUBLIC SAFETY...not frickin ball games, coaching and selling frickin hot dogs. If you want to be a coach..go be a coach. If you want to be a teacher...go get a teaching certificate and be a teacher. If you want to be a hot dog vender...buy a cart and move to the big city. But for f*#@ sake...if you don't want to be a cop...QUIT.

Ohhhh. I just bet you have really cool darked out glasses and tight shirts. A mans man. Real Cop. Thank goodness. I can sleep better tonight.

08-31-2010, 07:09 PM

Ohhhh. I just bet you have really cool darked out glasses and tight shirts. A mans man. Real Cop. Thank goodness. I can sleep better tonight.

Please tell me one thing that is not the truth in all of the previous posts. I agree that it is embarassing as all hell...but it is the sad truth. SET, VIN, the fact that this Department's priority is no longer public safety. If any of these previous posts are exaggerated or are untrue...let 'er rip. Please tell us what is not the truth. I welcome everyone's input.

08-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Well, well, well. Let me tell you none of what is on this post is the truth. Why? you ask. Because I decide what is the truth. Only I know what is true or not and nobody else. Isn't that right Jimmy boy?? And by the way my little boob Jimmy aint going nowhere. Thats because i'm the Chief, not you... me. Hey Jimmy whats that say right there? The writing on this little badge is too small for me to see... Whats it say. Thats right AHHHHHH Chief. Thank you Jimmy

09-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Speaking of silly: I've seen as many as four officers at PAL football practice. We only have three full time officers in VIN and two on the SET team. Do our administrators realize that there is crime occurring in Hallandale or do they just not care?

09-01-2010, 06:42 PM
To stay on topic of silly stuff, how about the 1994 picture of the Police Department hanging in the hallway. Not only is it silly more than half of the people in the picture frame "don't work for HBPD but you still have four officer's who were fired sitting there smiling at me as I walk by. Three of the four Officer's (one being a sergeant) were sent to federal prison for robbing dope dealers. S1, as always great idea for motivation for your troops. S1 just to give you an update it's 2010. Please take the picture down, it's a disgrace to the police department. It's a disgrace for other police officer's who had ethics and worked hard to be placed next to felons.

09-01-2010, 08:29 PM
To stay on topic of silly stuff, how about the 1994 picture of the Police Department hanging in the hallway. Not only is it silly more than half of the people in the picture frame "don't work for HBPD but you still have four officer's who were fired sitting there smiling at me as I walk by. Three of the four Officer's (one being a sergeant) were sent to federal prison for robbing dope dealers. S1, as always great idea for motivation for your troops. S1 just to give you an update it's 2010. Please take the picture down, it's a disgrace to the police department. It's a disgrace for other police officer's who had ethics and worked hard to be placed next to felons.

Mr. Sociopath- I AM NOT TAKING MYYYY PICTURE DOWN IN MYY HALLWAY!!! THAT PICTURE IS ANCIENT...JUST LIKE MY MINDSET AND MY ABILITIES!!! I AM TRYING TO MAKING EVERYTHING IN OUR DEPARTMENT GO BACK TO 15-20 YEARS AGO SO I CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE!!! THAT'S WHY THAT PICTURE STAYS, THATS WHY THE AS400 STAYS!!!! I HEREBY DECREE THAT OUR DEPARTMENT GOES BACK TO USING THE ROTARY TELEPHONES. AND FROM HERE-ON WE WILL NOW ONLY SERVE TAB COLA AND REGGIE JACKSON CANDY BARS IN THE VENDING MACHINES. RAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ME ME MY MY ME ME MY ME!!!!! I AM THE ANCIENT LEADER!!!!!

Ninny- Thats telling them Your Ancientness!!! everyone who works for our department stinks. there have been no cops since 1994 worth putting on the wall. just me and you! I hate them all....

Mr. Sociopath- MARCH BEHIND ME LIKE A CONGO LINE, NINNY!! RAHHH!!!!! LOOK AT THE DUSTY CLUTTER OF YESTER-YEAR ALL AROUND THE DEPARTMENT..IT'S LIKE A SMELLY MOLDY HEAVEN!!!!!! FEEE FIII FO FUMMM!!!!!!! I AM A MASTER OF THIS 4.5 SQUARE MILE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!! HEAR ME ROAR!!! RRRRRRRAAAAAOOOOOOOORRRRRHHHH!!!!!!!

09-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Hey Mr. S. The "ME, ME, ME" comments were funny about 3 months and 230 posts ago. Please look into expanding you comical knowledge and broaden your horizons. My I suggest stop watching "I love Lucy" reruns and move to more modern program. The Cosby show, or Family Ties are both available on DVD and would create a stepping stone for today's TV shows.

I see your attempts in humor and feel a sadness that lies in a dysfunction. Slow down on the Viagra and think your posts out. Just hitting the CAPS LOCK button and writing everything in first person does not automatically create a humorous posting. You have to put in some time and effort to get a good laugh in. (see Mama's injury posting for further)

I have faith you can revamp your style of writing and produce a productive item worth everyone reading while on the crapper.

No further action was taken by this Officer.

09-02-2010, 03:54 PM
This is those who spend their uncommitted time bashing and belittling others. These are the people who hide behind a computer with nothing else better to do with their time and bash others on who should be demoted. Instead of little school girl and hiding behind a computer, be a man and discussing your feelings straight to them. It is disappointing to see you are acting like unprofessionals highschoolers or in other words "cowards" who hide behind a computer to post lies about others in order to better yourselves. This forum was certaintly not created to talk or gossip about your "fellow brothers"
I feel pitty for you.

09-02-2010, 04:25 PM
This is those who spend their uncommitted time bashing and belittling others. These are the people who hide behind a computer with nothing else better to do with their time and bash others on who should be demoted. Instead of little school girl and hiding behind a computer, be a man and discussing your feelings straight to them. It is disappointing to see you are acting like unprofessionals highschoolers or in other words "cowards" who hide behind a computer to post lies about others in order to better yourselves. This forum was certaintly not created to talk or gossip about your "fellow brothers"
I feel pitty for you.

This site provides a means to vent without the fear of retailiation from the bosses. If you don't like what you read...click on the little red box with the white "X" that is located in the upper right corner of your screen.

09-02-2010, 05:32 PM
I feel pitty for you.

Wait you come onto this site and accuse people of hiding behind a computer yet you sign in as "Guest". OK big man! First of all, please proofread. Second, there is a huge difference between bashing and telling the truth. Unfortunately, the truth hurts! By the way has any one ever seen a "Professional Highschooler" or in other words you would describe them as a "non-coward". I really enjoyed this one too " Instead of little school girl and hiding behind a computer, be a man ", wow that one has everybody shaking, oh wait! I think I just tinkled in my pants, no but we know who does.

09-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Hey Mr. S. The "ME, ME, ME" comments were funny about 3 months and 230 posts ago. Please look into expanding you comical knowledge and broaden your horizons. My I suggest stop watching "I love Lucy" reruns and move to more modern program. The Cosby show, or Family Ties are both available on DVD and would create a stepping stone for today's TV shows.

I see your attempts in humor and feel a sadness that lies in a dysfunction. Slow down on the CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS and think your posts out. Just hitting the CAPS LOCK button and writing everything in first person does not automatically create a humorous posting. You have to put in some time and effort to get a good laugh in. (see Mama's injury posting for further)

I have faith you can revamp your style of writing and produce a productive item worth everyone reading while on the crapper.

Though, I'm not the person who invented Mr. S, I do find it quite funny. "Getting Bored" You have to understand something, Mr.S can't change, that's the humor. Unfortunately, by the comments made in this post, I can tell you were emotionally effected.. The primary "dysfunction" at HBPD is Mr.S and until that changes the morale will continue to fall.

09-02-2010, 07:49 PM

I see your attempts in humor and feel a sadness that lies in a dysfunction. Slow down on the CLICK HERE TO INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH A VIRUS and think your posts out. Just hitting the CAPS LOCK button and writing everything in first person does not automatically create a humorous posting. You have to put in some time and effort to get a good laugh in. (see Mama's injury posting for further)

Hey genius...that's the irony that you are supposed to get from the posts. You must be one of the new FTOs...you don't have a clue.

09-02-2010, 07:53 PM

Though, I'm not the person who invented Mr. S, I do find it quite funny. "Getting Bored" You have to understand something, Mr.S can't change, that's the humor. Unfortunately, by the comments made in this post, I can tell you were emotionally effected.. The primary "dysfunction" at HBPD is Mr.S and until that changes the morale will continue to fall.

Mr. Sociopath- THAT'S MYY ENEMY MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!! RRRRAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!...

Thank you Guest. I am sorry, Getting Bored, that some posts are no longer funny to you. Please understand that the primary purpose of my post is not to be funny, but to highlight how ridiulous the actual Mr. Sociopath acts, which unfortunately does not change. I couldn't help but notice a little bit more than boredom in the underlying tones of your comments, more like simmering anger, but I may be mistaking that for your own brand of humor, so I will not take offense. However, I am flattered that you paid homage to my throwbacks to the 80s by retorting with similar items from that time period. I assure you that if i find any more humorous things to write about I will do so, albeit under a name other than Mr. Sociopath. Unfortunately, that character can't change and has to react the same stupid way everytime, much like the real person on which he is based. Until then, feel free to help out with the funny material if anything comes to you. Thanks
-Mr. S

09-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Also, when you get a chance, please send me instructions on how to slow down on the "click her to infect your computer with a virus." i kind of don't know what your talking about but will change doing that to make you laugh :wink:

09-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Great job by the Alpha Shift yesterday morning catching the three burglary suspects in the process of burglarizing another vehicle. Also retrieved items stolen in multiple burglaries to vehicles at the same location...positively identified by victims. Excellent work ladies and gentlemen!!

And where was our SET Team you may ask...in dreamland I'm sure. Buy hey, I'm sure they wrote a few tickets before they went 10-7. Kudos!!

09-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Great job by the Alpha Shift yesterday morning catching the three burglary suspects in the process of burglarizing another vehicle. Also retrieved items stolen in multiple burglaries to vehicles at the same location...positively identified by victims. Excellent work ladies and gentlemen!!

And where was our SET Team you may ask...in dreamland I'm sure. Buy hey, I'm sure they wrote a few tickets before they went 10-7. Kudos!!

Ouch.

09-06-2010, 09:42 AM

Ouch.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

09-06-2010, 03:07 PM
the SET team has been doing exactly what the COP MAJOR and CAPTAIN want them to be doing. it is not there fault. our problem is the , MAJOR and CAPTAIN who want the entire road patrol to be doing Community Policing. it is ok to have a COP unit, but they have to remember that there is still real crime going on and you need units to handle those problems not sit at football games! there are more officers assigned to the COP unit than any other unit in the department that is a problem. SIde bar: It is hillarious to here this MAJOR (GODS gift to law enforcement just ask him ) and CAPTAIN talking to the new officers about all the good police work they have done in their careers (p.s. maybe in NYPD, but definitely not in HBPD, the CAPTAIN spent years on Bravo shift then years as an SRO in the elementary school (wow what experience). we that have been here for a few years now can see through the B.S.

09-07-2010, 02:11 AM
Hey S2 you've only got 25 days left and then you'll be forced to stop suckeling from the city. What are you ever going to do?