PDA

View Full Version : Trial Date and Time

04-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Our favorite Lt's trial starts at 9 AM on Thursday in Alachua County Court Room 3A.

Let's pray for a favorable outcome. :devil:

04-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Our favorite Lt's trial starts at 9 AM on Thursday in Alachua County Court Room 3A.

Let's pray for a favorable outcome. :devil:

Lets hope justice is served :D :lol: :lol: :D

KY anyone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-07-2010, 10:37 PM
[quote="Court Reporter":2mlcbt6w]Our favorite Lt's trial starts at 9 AM on Thursday in Alachua County Court Room 3A.

Let's pray for a favorable outcome. :devil:[/quote:2mlcbt6w]

Lets hope justice is served :D :lol:
KY anyone. :lol:

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Only hours before the fate of R Barrio is revealled. Ok, can't help myself. Lets play a game. Whose in favor of the Lt. being convicted say Aye? The polls are now open.

I'm buying stock in butt lube. :lol: :lol:

04-07-2010, 10:39 PM
[quote="ME 1":2hpqhl3k][quote="Court Reporter":2hpqhl3k]Our favorite Lt's trial starts at 9 AM on Thursday in Alachua County Court Room 3A.

Let's pray for a favorable outcome. :devil:[/quote:2hpqhl3k]

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Only hours before the fate of R Barrio is revealled. Ok, can't help myself. Lets play a game. Whose in favor of the Lt. being convicted say Aye? The polls are now open.

I'm buying stock in butt lube. :lol: :lol:[/quote:2hpqhl3k]

I vote Aye. 1 vote for conviction 0 votes for acquittal.

04-07-2010, 11:03 PM
lets hope the justice system will not fail!! VOTE CONVICTION.... but a plea will also work,
aLL domestic victims have their eyes on this one.

04-07-2010, 11:29 PM
[quote="me 1":21l0no1r][quote="ME 1":21l0no1r][quote="Court Reporter":21l0no1r]Our favorite Lt's trial starts at 9 AM on Thursday in Alachua County Court Room 3A.

Let's pray for a favorable outcome. :devil:[/quote:21l0no1r]

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

I'm buying stock in butt lube. :lol: :lol:[/quote:21l0no1r]

I vote Aye. 1 vote for conviction 0 votes for acquittal.[/quote:21l0no1r]

I vote Aye. 2 votes for conviction 0 votes for acquittal

Lt, can you say Peanut Butter Jelly Time !

04-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Quoted Post Deleted

That's 3 votes for Aye ie 9CONVICTION)
0 votes for acquittal

Can we say penis butter and k y

04-08-2010, 12:02 AM
I vote Aye,

Drkjustice, they dont have peanut butter sanwiches ! They now serve baloney sandwiches ! Just think about it, Barrio can eat all the meat he wants

04-08-2010, 12:21 AM
It is time for Robert Barrio to go. I vote aye

04-08-2010, 01:11 AM
It is time for Robert Barrio to go. I vote aye

5 votes for conviction
0 votes for acquittal

Aint this fun :) :)

04-08-2010, 09:59 AM
[quote="perfect balance":34hhsvpa]It is time for Robert Barrio to go. I vote aye

5 votes for conviction
0 votes for acquittal

Aint this fun :) :)[/quote:34hhsvpa]

Good Morning

What a beautiful day it is.

When the trial is concluded, I can't wait to hear the ignorrant excuse the chief will have. No matter the outcome. Hmmmm.

04-08-2010, 04:36 PM
He was aquitted on all charges.

04-08-2010, 05:30 PM

Nice try. Dumb as.

Can we spell CONVICTED. :lol: :lol:

04-08-2010, 05:52 PM

Nice try. Dumb as.

Can we spell CONVICTED. :lol: :lol:

I had to take a break from the trial. So this is how it's done? Very interesting. What makes the police officers of our community think they are above the law? Here you have a I think it's a Lt. that beat his wife, gets arrested not only for that but also for false imprisonment. These proceedings are very enlightening. With what I have heard so far. I would have to lean towards a conviction. Cops are to be protecting us not harming us. Now back to the trial. What a long day.

04-09-2010, 12:33 AM
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Today soon to be former Lieutenant Roberto Barrio of the Golden Beach was found guilty on charges of Domestic Battery, Kidnapping and False Imprisonment by a jury of his peers in Alachua County. His sentencing is scheduled for May 7th, 2010. He is looking at a five (5) year prison sentence. This day marks a huge victory for victims of domestic violence around the country. Stay tuned for news at 11:00 pm on CBS 4 and Channel 33. Sources tell us this is only the begining. Law enforcement officers are NOT above the law.

04-09-2010, 03:01 AM
I DONT THINK SO.....PV :evil:

04-09-2010, 04:07 AM
Lieutenant Roberto Barrio has been terminated from the Town of Golden Beach following his conviction of violent felony domestic violence charges. His sentencing is scheduled for May 7th, 2010. Mr. Barrio is facing a five (5) year minimum mandatory sentence for the kidnapping charge. Police Chief Skinner and Captain Barasoain have no comments. Please refer to the below link from CBS 4 on the details.

The next public trial is that of Town Manager Diaz for DUI charges that stem from his arrest on December 25th, 2009 in Miami Beach, Fl. Additional information is forthcoming. Stay tuned.

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

"Those who plan the destruction of others, destroy themselves in the process..."

04-09-2010, 04:08 AM
Lieutenant Roberto Barrio has been terminated from the Town of Golden Beach following his conviction of violent felony domestic violence charges. His sentencing is scheduled for May 7th, 2010. Mr. Barrio is facing a five (5) year minimum mandatory sentence for the kidnapping charge. Police Chief Skinner and Captain Barasoain have no comments. Please refer to the below link from CBS 4 on the details.

http://cbs4.com/local/Lt.Barrio.Golden.2.1621187.html

The next public trial is that of Town Manager Diaz for DUI charges that stem from his arrest on December 25th, 2009 in Miami Beach, Fl. Additional information is forthcoming. Stay tuned.

http://misterjet.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/mongoose_1.jpg

Yours truly,

The Mongoose

"Those who plan the destruction of others, destroy themselves in the process..."

06-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Hey Tammy, the Judge dumped the misdemeanor and W/ adjudication on the felony you(edited to comply with Terms of Use guidelines MOD 626)