PDA

View Full Version : THE REAL DANGER TO AMERICA

04-05-2010, 04:05 PM
"THE DANGER TO AMERICA IS NOT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA BUT A CITIZENRY CAPABLE OF ENTRUSTING A MAN LIKE HIM WITH THE PRESIDENCY. IT WILL BE EASIER TO LIMIT AND UNDO THE FOLLIES OF AN OBAMA PRESIDENCY THAN TO RESTORE THE NECESSARY COMMON SENSE AND GOOD JUDGEMENT TO AN ELECTORATE WILLING TO HAVE SUCH A MAN FOR THEIR PRESIDENT. THE PROBLEM IS MUCH DEEPER AND FAR MORE SERIOUS THAN MR. OBAMA, WHO IS A MERE SYMPTOM OF WHAT AILS US. BLAMING THE PRINCE OF FOOLS SHOULD NOT BLIND ANYONE TO THE VAST CONFEDERACY OF FOOLS THAT MADE HIM THEIR PRINCE. THE REPUBLIC CAN SURVIVE A BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. IT IS LESS LIKELY TO SURVIVE A MULTITUDE OF FOOLS SUCH AS THOSE WHO MADE HIM THEIR PRESIDENT."

04-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Your right on the money!

04-05-2010, 10:02 PM
How are you liking that change now? I hope your not surprised, I am not. I am however still trying to find out who voted for this idiot. At least anyone who will admit it.

04-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself, how true!

04-06-2010, 01:27 AM
How's that change working for you?

04-06-2010, 09:42 PM
How's that change working for you?
Working like SH**!
MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, SOMEBODY DIDN'T DO THEIR HOME WORK ON THIS MONSTER. IN FACT ABOUT 63% OF VOTERS FOR THAT MATTER, ELECTED A RADICAL MUSLIM FOR AMERICA.

04-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Great quote stolen from the Riviera FBI Raid Site -

OBAMA = "ONE BAD ASS MISTAKE AMERICA"

04-09-2010, 04:38 PM
Kind of makes you wonder....................

04-13-2010, 08:26 PM
This guy will go down as the worst president ever! Nothing to wonder about with that. Even the black vote realizes that this clown is not going to help them.

04-14-2010, 03:26 PM
This guy will go down as the worst president ever! Nothing to wonder about with that. Even the black vote realizes that this clown is not going to help them.

Besides that can we turn the TV on one day without seeing him try to give a speech about something? Come on now he is wearing himself and us out! He can hardly read from the TelePrompter anymore? Yesterday with the Nuclear Summit was PATHETIC!

04-22-2010, 03:45 PM
[quote="More Booty SHI*":2sg8jw0b]This guy will go down as the worst president ever! Nothing to wonder about with that. Even the black vote realizes that this clown is not going to help them.

Besides that can we turn the TV on one day without seeing him try to give a speech about something? Come on now he is wearing himself and us out! He can hardly read from the TelePrompter anymore? Yesterday with the Nuclear Summit was PATHETIC![/quote:2sg8jw0b]

Praise the Lord!

04-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Police officers are nothing more than a legalized gang. This thread proves that you are loyal neither to the people nor to the government that pays for you. You show up too late to help in good neighborhoods and dont show up at all in poor ones. The only ones you "protect and serve" are your own. Don't give me that " i risk my life for people boo hoo hoo" bullshit either. Mobsters also have a risky lifestyle. At least firemen fight natural disasters and soldiers fight foreign enemies. You only fight the citizens of your own country.

08-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Now this ASSHOLE for a president is supporting the building of a Mosque next to the "ground Zero" site? MUSLIM FUC*!
Thanks to all who voted for this Communist! Don't believe it just ask Cambridge PD about this jerk off.

08-19-2010, 05:57 PM
This guy is the ANTI-CHRIST!

06-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Racists! All of you are racists! You hate having a black man as president you spouting crap that proves your racism!