PDA

View Full Version : So Don't Hate Te Player Hate The Game.

04-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Does anyone know the truth - did the brass really argue - or was this made up.

:evil: :devil: :evil:

04-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Who cares litle brother? Who cares???? Does friends argue among friends? Yes they do. Does coworkers argue among themselves? I believe so. In the other hand enemies do not argue because there is barely any comunication among themselves. Do not bring hate among the family with such topic, stop the hate and the evil. Lets be united for good WE ARE POLICE OFFICERS AND WE MUST STICK TOGETHER C.O.J.O.N.E.S!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!!!!

04-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Lies they are all lies - yes there was a major spat with the big cheese.

:snicker:

04-02-2010, 10:00 AM
I know the truth about why Alvarez feeds the cats and Why Frades chases the cats. :wink:

04-02-2010, 10:37 AM
There is but one truth here.LUBE'S GOT YOUR BACK!

04-02-2010, 03:32 PM
I know the truth about why Alvarez feeds the cats and Why Frades chases the cats. :wink:

then tell us why

04-02-2010, 09:58 PM
I know the truth as to why wing drives around with a mannequin. :wink:

04-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Yes they are fighting. The DC pitched a little hissy fit saying no one respected him. Exposito yelled at him he was acting like a baby. I can tell you exactly what happened but the post will be deleted just like everything is deleted about exposito and cabrera. Ask Griffin he witnessed it.

04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
VALENTIN WAS NOT PART OF THE FIGHT. HE IS A GOOD BOY.

04-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Can anyone tell what happen on midnights the other day, a loud argument between Frades and Alvarez over a cat and Sgt. Bondorenko had to step in. There was cat fur flying all over the place. :?

04-03-2010, 02:28 PM
"IF I DON'T GET SOME SHELTER. OH, I'M GONNA FADE AWAY!"

04-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Cabrera calls Morin into his office and starts chewing her out about something. He ends the conversation by yelling at her "I'm the Deputy Chief now sergeant" He yelled it loud enough that the secretaries next door heard it.

Morin goes to Blom. Blom goes to Exposito. Blom and Exposito go to Cabreras office slamming doors in the hallway as they go. Exposito starts with Avila telling him "I'm tired of this s--t, you fix it now". You see Avila was made executive asst. to keep Cabrera in line.

Then Exposito goes to Cabrera. They start yelling at each other. Lots of F-U's being thrown back and forth. Lt. Griffin is meeting in the EOC with several attorney's regarding a lawsuit against the city and comes out of the EOC to see what the disturbance is about.

Cabrera screams "No one respects me" No kidding Louie. He takes the badge from his shirt and slams on the desk. He starts to cry and tells Exposito to take the badge back. Exposito tells him "Stop acting childish"

Exposito leaves. Cabrera then says he is sick and goes home for the day.

The entire incident happened in front of several secretaries, two sergeants, one lt and everyone else who could hear the yelling on the fourth floor.

No gossip, no lies. This post will be deleted shortly just like all the other about Cabrera.

He is cracking under the pressure and has just started.

04-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Boy can we give Chief Cabrera a break! They guy is a good man trying to make everyone happy! In this place that nearly impossible to make everyone happy with all the back stabbing going on!

04-03-2010, 05:25 PM
The blow by blow description of the fight keeps getting deleted so we know it is true and Cabrera is trying to hide it.

He cried, actually cried!, he is in way over his head. What a sissy. Blom made him cry so he ran to the mayor.

Just ask any of the secretaries or officer who work on that side of the fourth floor.

04-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Cabrera is a little girl who cried when Exposito yelled at him. He got where he is by kissing the mayors butt.

He yelled at Blom;s sgt.
Blom yelled at him.
Blom cried to Expo.
Expo yelled at Cabrerea and Avila.
Cabrera took off his badge and started crying.

Every one of the admin staff heard it and saw it. Griffen heard it. It happened. Cabrera cant handle it and his time in almost over.

04-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Do not get upset at Luis as he used his contacts - everyone does this. And yes we hope one day he does becomes Chief. That should happen within the next 1-2 years. If not sooner with all the BS going on.

So Don't Hate Te Player Hate The Game.

Luis be careful not everyone you think is a TRUE friend of yours.

A lot of back stabbing is going on and be prepared as they are trying to make you look bad with your decisions.

You may have to clean house 1 more time before all this is said and done to resolve all this bickering and 2 faced hypocrites..

Good Luck - :lol: :devil: :lol:

04-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Do not get upset at Luis as he used his contacts - everyone does this. And yes we hope one day he does become Chief. That should happen within the next 1-2 years. If not sooner with the entire BS going on.

Luis be careful not everyone you think is a TRUE friend of yours is a true friend.

A lot of back stabbing is going on and be prepared as they are trying to make you look bad and undermine you and your decisions.

You may have to clean house 1 more time before all this is said and done to resolve all this bickering and 2 faced hypocrites..

04-04-2010, 04:02 AM
Do not get upset at Luis as he used his contacts - everyone does this. And yes we hope one day he does become Chief. That should happen within the next 1-2 years. If not sooner with the entire BS going on.

Luis be careful not everyone you think is a TRUE friend of yours is a true friend.

A lot of back stabbing is going on and be prepared as they are trying to make you look bad and undermine you and your decisions.

Thanks Lieutenant. I am glad your not bitter about the demotion. Keep working hard and maybe you will be rewarded. Thanks Again.

04-04-2010, 03:58 PM

Luis stop and think......the reason for this last round of animosity is due to a certain female Sgt. over stepping her authority and throwing around her Chiefs' name to get information is thought she needed (and usually has no business needing). She used the same tactics with BK which caused issues with both the Admin division and CID. She was ripped apart on this forum by the haters of the last administration yet she is working in the same capacity for this administration. Isn't it interesting that her loyalty switched to quickly.
Either she is trying to stir up trouble or she and her division people are trying to get u to screw up. So beware.