PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Susan Chapman/ Police Advisory Board

04-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Hey Ms. Chapman...its been brought to my attention that you like to review these forums to gather dirt and gossip which you use to form questions to the chief of police....and because he is lacking backbone or guts, he jumps at the mere mention of your name...but thats what you wanted all along isnt it?

I just read your list of questions you sent the chief regarding several recent incidents....You are so out of line with your questions that If I were chief and tell you right where to go................and what to do when you got there

None of your questions is within your scope as directed in your mission statement....You are just harrassing the Chief and the Officers of this dept.....

As far as im concerned you are nothing more then a "b--ch" plain and simple. when this is all over you and your board will be shown for what you really are...Losers ! all of you. Especialy the so-called "Captain" who is nothing more then a glorified fisherman who couldnt find a real job or career....

You have misrepresented yourself , lied . purjured and manipulated every aspect of your position....you are a disgusting woman !

04-03-2010, 03:02 AM
I would just like to add Susan that you need to control your breathing while speaking. Your breathing is so annoying. Do you listen to yourself on tape? Isnt it annoying. Anyway, as you can see, most of the board hasmrealized that they are wasting their time. This department isn't what you thought it was and now you are trying to make it into a bad department. Well Susan, go back to people calling you a loser in open court so we dont have to do it on these forums. And BTW, could you tell Langston to quit trying to sound like she is educated in some way? She is making a complete idiot of herself in a room full of educated people. And Susan, what the Chief is trying to tell you is that the July incident that got us into this mess wasn't as bad as you make it out to be. The officer was sacrificed for this city. In a few months you will be history and this department can go back to doing the job we get paid to do. :evil:

04-03-2010, 12:25 PM
I am a retired Police Executive from a Major City who now lives in Sarasota. I have been watching these hearings on TV.
I have never seen anything like it in my 40 years in Government at the State and Federal level. What a anti-law enforcement witch hunt.

Hang in there guys -- there is more support out here in the community for you than you think.

And this Chapman woman is not operating in the best interest of the City.

04-20-2010, 07:36 PM
I couldn't agree more. Susan Chapman is a disgrace. Bash us all you want, but I wait for the day that you need our assistance.
Susan Chapman needs to be taken off the board.

05-19-2010, 02:02 AM
Chapman make Nancy Pelosi look like an intellectual.