PDA

View Full Version : SCRIMA

03-30-2010, 04:41 PM
who would have figured that Jimmy “Baker Act" Scrima would be a supervisor with the Virginia Gardens P.D. All they need over there now is Glenn Sims and General Sanchez to have a full crew.

04-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Can somebody shed some light on this guy? Why did he leave HGPD?
I heard he was let go..

Want him back?

04-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Didn't he get decertified years ago when he 19'd an off-duty Miami PD Captain....even though Scrima wasn't a cop at the time???

07-15-2010, 02:58 AM
:evil: :devil: Leave Ofc Scrima alone he is gone to better and bigger things/ He nows gives adviceeeeeeee to the chief and tells everyone how much love he had at H.G.P. he is always right behind the chief a sudden stop the chief make's and scrima would be an extension of his front penile. huuuuum

07-30-2010, 10:57 PM
:evil: :devil: Leave Ofc Scrima alone he is gone to better and bigger things/ He nows gives adviceeeeeeee to the chief and tells everyone how much love he had at H.G.P. he is always right behind the chief a sudden stop the chief make's and scrima would be an extension of his front penile. huuuuum

He DID have lots of love when he was here. His mom loved him. He loved himself. Glenn Sime loved him. That's three at least.

08-19-2010, 03:41 AM
scrima is a disaster waiting to happen everywhere he goes he screws it up he's at VGPD only cuz he and the so called chief do business together mostly on VG time

08-19-2010, 03:47 AM
Oh by the way, most departments would consider that unethical but is VG a real police department and is the chief realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly a chief or the Mayor's do boi and is Scrima reallllly worthy of being a cop ooops 4got it's VG

09-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Please take this guy back! No one can stand this man. He knows alot about nothing. And allways talking about Southbay and how he was a Sgt. Major weasel! No one wants to be around this guy! Please HGPD we will pay you to take him back.

What a mistake.

09-08-2010, 01:37 AM
Loves to 39 people for BS violations. What a real cop.
Used to do it here at HGPD I bet he still at it.

10-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Scrima is a screw up and a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Geez, how did he get hired at VG or did HGPD sanitize all the crap in his file.

I remember when we all got together and refused to have Scrima as a 15 because when ever he showed up the call became a disasster! We used to cancell the 15 when he was the only unit to respond.

How the hell did VG bring this idiot on, they have someone over there who knows what a F - up this guy was in HGPD, and knows all about "Super-Cop" Scrima, super screw up is more like it. They have someone at VG who knows all about how Scrima and that idiot Sime, also a wannabe Chief, were total screw ups who got the City and other cops in trouble.

I remember this these two idiots (The SS team - Sime and Scrima) seizing a dump truck and backhoe only to get the City sued. Sime showed up on the call and ordered the illegal arrest of the driver cause Scrima, the know it all, told him it was illegal dumping and also seized the dump truck and backhoe. Idiots! The dump truck drive was off loading fill on property with the owners permission. The owner even showed up when the driver called him, but the mental midgets threatened to arrest him for interferring. Idiots. Luck for me I was only a witness and told the truth about these two idiots.

All you guys that are working multi-agency ops with VG are well adviced to stay away from this idiot Scrima, he will get you jammed up! Do not co-sign any of his A-Forms or assit this idiot.

Oh, yeah, how about the when Scrima arrested the president of the condominium cause he was puting announcements in mail boxes at the condo. Real brain trust of a F - up!

Good Luck VG.

10-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Scrima is a screw up and a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Geez, how did he get hired at VG or did HGPD sanitize all the crap in his file.

I remember when we all got together and refused to have Scrima as a 15 because when ever he showed up the call became a disasster! We used to cancell the 15 when he was the only unit to respond.

How the hell did VG bring this idiot on, they have someone over there who knows what a F - up this guy was in HGPD, and knows all about "Super-Cop" Scrima, super screw up is more like it. They have someone at VG who knows all about how Scrima and that idiot Sime, also a wannabe Chief, were total screw ups who got the City and other cops in trouble.

I remember this these two idiots (The SS team - Sime and Scrima) seizing a dump truck and backhoe only to get the City sued. Sime showed up on the call and ordered the illegal arrest of the driver cause Scrima, the know it all, told him it was illegal dumping and also seized the dump truck and backhoe. Idiots! The dump truck drive was off loading fill on property with the owners permission. The owner even showed up when the driver called him, but the mental midgets threatened to arrest him for interferring. Idiots. Luck for me I was only a witness and told the truth about these two idiots.

All you guys that are working multi-agency ops with VG are well adviced to stay away from this idiot Scrima, he will get you jammed up! Do not co-sign any of his A-Forms or assit this idiot.

Oh, yeah, how about the when Scrima arrested the president of the condominium cause he was puting announcements in mail boxes at the condo. Real brain trust of a F - up!

Good Luck VG.

Remember when he would walk into Tiny's and threaten to arrest everybody? Que pinga!

04-24-2011, 11:47 PM
Well, Scrima is gone from VG now. But not before "Cyclone Scrima" was able to damage the Department's reputation(?) even more than it was already. The majority of the "leaders(?)" of that Department(?) all have the same issue in their backgrounds.
FDLE really does need to look into some of their practices.