PDA

View Full Version : Where is the CPO Chapter Board

03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
So we face the biggest changes to our retirements, we face more insurance pay, lay offs and other bad stuff. I am getting more information from this site then our board, wtf. I just looked at our union page link off of PBA main site, and all it tells me is this, who the board members are , and that the last information newsletter was August 2009. Hello is anyone else having a issue with this no contact. I am still a memeber, you think they send you something. Even the CO'S have a letter about it on the main page, not ours. I guess when the bus runs over us, they will tell us it hit us. This boards a joke. I know if I am not on the board I shouldn' complain, cause they do a lot for us. They are the ones who wanted it, they need to step up and do it, this is BC learning more on here then my union sends me.

03-28-2010, 02:01 PM
So we face the biggest changes to our retirements, we face more insurance pay, lay offs and other bad stuff. I am getting more information from this site then our board, wtf. I just looked at our union page link off of PBA main site, and all it tells me is this, who the board members are , and that the last information newsletter was August 2009. Hello is anyone else having a issue with this no contact. I am still a memeber, you think they send you something. Even the CO'S have a letter about it on the main page, not ours. I guess when the bus runs over us, they will tell us it hit us. This boards a joke. I know if I am not on the board I shouldn' complain, cause they do a lot for us. They are the ones who wanted it, they need to step up and do it, this is BC learning more on here then my union sends me.

Get a life. They have the special risk attack listed just like the other things and the CO Chapter hasnt updated their link forever either. They used to have a fancier looking page but that didnt help anything in practicality as the main page has the main issues. Just call them if you have anything to ask. I am not on the board but some of these complaints are silly imo. Have you saw what is happening to other public and state workers in Florida lately ? And the group with the biggest union of all is about to get crushed it appears. I think Pba has done a decent job considering the all out assault there is going on against state workers.

03-29-2010, 12:01 AM
I will bite, what are the phone numbers I need to just call.