PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back The Mac!!!

03-25-2010, 06:20 AM
It is clear that we start thinking about the irrepairable damage this Sheriff is doing to our department. For years leading up to the election, during the election and to this day David Craig, Morgan's well known Hatchet man initiated a character assasination plot againt Ronnie Mac and all of his supporters. This Character Assasination continues to this day. In fact, his supporters have been subjected to departmental abuse and harassment ever since. There has never been in the history of our department a time when so many of us faught each other. Disrespected each other or the department. This is how this admin rules divide and conquer. He is killing off the department fracturing it so that we can no longer stand together as brothers. I have never been so ashamed.

It is also clear that this Sheriff had no idea what he was talking about when making his campaign promises. From pay raises to the number of admin positions this Sheriff has failed to deliver. We have killed a training center which would have been the center piece for liocal training. It was completely funded, completely staffed by the Junior College. The training center would have supported agencies from Homeland Security, Police, Sheriff Deputies, FDLE and more. In addition, it would have been a boost to North Escambia County's economy with various startup businesses such as places to eat, hotels, etc to take care of the people attending classes there. The advantages of this training center was clear, but ego got in the way. The best part is now he has to beg for money to get a new training center.

Then there were the lies about the budget for the helicopter, Moron went on TV telling the people how he was going to sell them. Later he finds out he ran his mouth too early or was advised in error because could not sell them. Now, he has to give them away which would be politically hot and he has to keep them flight ready. Then there is the APC -- we have not needed one in 40 years and there is one right down the road if we needed it. Poof another couple hundred grand. What about the paddy wagons, can someone tell me if they have ever moved? Next time I am in the yard I want to paint the tires to see if they do. And do not even get me started on the whole Glock Sig mess... talk about stupid. For no reason let's blow a bunch of money on an inferior weapon. And what about those confiscated weapons how did that sale workout for you Moron.

1.) He was not perfect, but he realized it and tried to do what is right for the guy on the street.
2.) There was a lot less backstabbing going on. Heck, it is more dangerous walking the halls than it is walking a beat in Lincoln Park.
3.) He was accessable and supported the guy on the street.
4.) We had a lot more arrests and much better morale.
5.) He handled issues more effectively.
6.) He probably could have been more efficient, but was a dang sight more efficient than Moron.
7.) We would have a cool training center now and not begging for the money to get a vacant building down the road.
8.) He did not lie and certainly did not blame the other guy. He did not try to build himself by tearing down others.
9.) If I had a problem, I could go and talk with him. Forget that with Moron.
10.) He would not have singled out people because of who they supported. He would respect your opinion and then prove why he was better over the next 4 years.
11.) He IS a LEO, not a pretend leo. He did not have to make up his experience.
12.) Like it not, the choppers were a good tool and they are not as expensive as Moron claims. You do not need to overhaul the heads yearly. They know this. Now, they have to keep them flight certified and he Moron told people he could sell them, but cannot.
13.) He did not demand respect by intimidation and fear - He earned it over a career slugging it out with the rest of us.
14.) At least if he could not do something he would say it and if he was wrong he would admit it.

I look forward to the day I hear that Ronnie Mac is running and you can bet I will be supporting him. A true Deputies, Sheriff.

03-25-2010, 07:02 AM
Dream on. It ain't happening ever again. Mac couldn't keep his nose clean. He lost big time. He ain't ever coming back. And of all your BS, the part about Mac backing officers is the biggest joke. Back shooting them would be more accurate. He was firing people pretty often near the end based on just accusations. People that in many cases were reinstated after being cleared by the courts. Morgan has been showing respect for deputy rights and hasn't fired anyone who was busted. He promised to give the deputies their day in court and proper hearings and he has totally followed that promise. Your whining isn't going to get your former buddy elected. The voters support the sheriff and so do most of the employees. His second term is assured. My guess is that he welcomes the Mac as an opponent.

03-25-2010, 11:05 AM
Dream on. It ain't happening ever again. Mac couldn't keep his nose clean. He lost big time. He ain't ever coming back. And of all your BS, the part about Mac backing officers is the biggest joke. Back shooting them would be more accurate. He was firing people pretty often near the end based on just accusations. People that in many cases were reinstated after being cleared by the courts. Morgan has been showing respect for deputy rights and hasn't fired anyone who was busted. He promised to give the deputies their day in court and proper hearings and he has totally followed that promise. Your whining isn't going to get your former buddy elected. The voters support the sheriff and so do most of the employees. His second term is assured. My guess is that he welcomes the Mac as an opponent.
Will morgan and obama be giving their acceptance address's on the same night? Please make them at different times i want to watch both,

03-25-2010, 11:12 AM

I have to agree with you. The original poster of this thread is the true MORON and apparently he believes the lies spread by someone who wrote a check for their Sergeant stripes or Lieutenant bars. RM was a self centered, lazy redneck as a Sheriff, just as he was the same as a deputy. He had no morals and thought mostly with his "willie". He was a staple of the crooked politics of this county with his support of Tuart and the hiring of Larry S. who carried a bible in one hand and acted like Satan behind the closed door of his office. He did NOTHING but think of himself during the 8 years he was in office and the true morale problem was festered upon his arrival in office. The only time we saw anything positive was close to the election and the rest was political lip-service. Unless you attended his whore lavished hunting camp or ate lunch with him at Hooters, you were part of the "in" crowd.

03-25-2010, 01:33 PM

I have to agree with you. The original poster of this thread is the true MORON and apparently he believes the lies spread by someone who wrote a check for their Sergeant stripes or Lieutenant bars. RM was a self centered, lazy redneck as a Sheriff, just as he was the same as a deputy. He had no morals and thought mostly with his "willie". He was a staple of the crooked politics of this county with his support of Tuart and the hiring of Larry S. who carried a bible in one hand and acted like Satan behind the closed door of his office. He did NOTHING but think of himself during the 8 years he was in office and the true morale problem was festered upon his arrival in office. The only time we saw anything positive was close to the election and the rest was political lip-service. Unless you attended his whore lavished hunting camp or ate lunch with him at Hooters, you were part of the "in" crowd.
this was written by the one and only davey 2 you guys give davey1 and 2 a break they are busy trying to think how in the hell we cover up all our screw up's because this time around is going to be ugly. Ronnie Mac looks like a total genius compared to morgan.

03-25-2010, 03:40 PM
I wondered how long it would take for Davy1 and Davy2 to start their "Character Assassination" process in the face if a true threat. I was a part of Ronnie Mac's campaign and I can tell you that a simple mis-calculation in strategy cost Ronnie the election. Moron did not get that many more votes than any challengers prior just that Ronnie's supporters assumed he had it in the bag and never showed up. The price you pay for not being a professional politician. Ronnie was a bottom up Sheriff and as said before, he had real law enforcement experience and not some trumped up experience fabricated to make him look good.

I for one look forward to Ronnie’s return to the fight and this time, you can bet he will not lay back and allow David Craig to spread lies on his little INN (Ignorant New Network) and the blogs. You can bet that now Moron will have a public track record and he will be answering for his clear failures. And personally, I am looking forward to his budget crash which in inevitable. I cannot wait to see how he deals with that … I cannot wait to see him back in the Commissioner Chambers begging for more money. “I spent all my milk money can I have more”.

Yes, Ronnie Mac was not perfect, however, our department was never as bad as it is today. No on trusts each other, no one knows who is sucking up for an advantage, back bighting, back stabbing, lies, the craziness is out of control. Moron, I have news for you … The Ninja campaign workers will be working hard for anyone who runs against you and it will be a humdinger of an election.

PS: Sorry about the use of the forbidden words, I forgot my manual in my trunk. Give me the name of good doc and I will report to the courthouse tomorrow.

03-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Tell me where to send our checks and let's throw the frauds that have hijacked our department out on the street where they came from. I am sickened that a loser like David Craig is even allowed to walk the same halls as I do. I cannot think of the number of cases he nearly blown with his ilk RNN Blue Lights. I have been on scene with his little freak show.

Then there was that little Pensacola Beach incident that seems to have disappeared.

He is a failure, failed to make the cut and now has been installed with rank, Please. Only Moron could disrespect every deputy in the department by putting this guy in here as payment for his defamation of Ronnie. In the end, I guess it is not really that hard to figure out what Moron will do, just weigh all the options and choose the one that benefits him the most.

Moron, your little reign as Patton is about to end my friend. Get ready because the dirt on you piles up every day. I am surprised you can even walk out of your office.

03-25-2010, 07:55 PM
I hope someone can talk him into running again.

03-25-2010, 09:52 PM
[quote="Guest"]I for one look forward to Ronnie’s return to the fight and this time, you can bet he will not lay back and allow David Craig to spread lies on his little INN (Ignorant New Network) and the blogs. You can bet that now Moron will have a public track record and he will be answering for his clear failures. And personally, I am looking forward to his budget crash which in inevitable. I cannot wait to see how he deals with that … I cannot wait to see him back in the Commissioner Chambers begging for more money. “I spent all my milk money can I have more”.

Yes, Ronnie Mac was not perfect, \quote]
I don’t care for The General, but if that POS RM even thinks about running I will do everything I can to get The General reelected. Anybody but RM.

03-25-2010, 11:37 PM
I am sorry you feel that way, I can only guess that you might be someone who RM had to discipline which is OK. With over 1100 employees I am sure that there are a few.

However, if you would be honest with yourself you would have to admit that things were better at the ECSO as a whole. I am not saying RM was perfect, but, at least we had each others back. I have been here since the "Vince" Sealy days which might be dating me. I think that I have a lot of experience with this and believe me I have been called to the carpet by RM and we need change.

In recent history RM was the best Sheriff we had and is certainly better than any of the choices I see now. RM gets my support.

03-26-2010, 02:23 AM
I was from the Vince "SEELY" days too....and I knew how to spell my Sheriff's name correctly.

03-26-2010, 02:36 AM
I have also noticed that leading up to and ever since David Craig and David Morgan graced us with their presence there has been a slow degradation in our departmental morale and general cohesiveness. On this site as well as on the street and halls all you hear is this spy, that brown nose, don’t talk near so in so he will tell Morgan. We fight among ourselves more than anytime I can remember. Yeah, say what you want about Ronnie Mac, but this was not going on like this then. Go to any county in Florida on this site, Escambia is the ONLY place you will see this kind of stuff going on. David Craig and his PR campaign to slander Ronnie Mac got Morgan into office, good for them. But ask yourself, at what cost. I can imagine that if we were to apply for a job anywhere and a Sheriff or Chief saw this site we would be passed over. There is no way he or she would want us to bring this garbage to their department.

It is getting to the point where I don’t even want to go to work at the SO anymore. On the ride in, I am just imagining the crap that I will have to hear someone whisper at me. Moron this and Moron that, Craig this and Craig that. Heck with these 2 idiots, their days are numbered and they are too stupid or full of themselves to even realize it. But hey, do we have to continue to destroy what is left of ourselves?

Ronnie, run for office if you want to and let the best man win. I know that you and I might not have agreed all the time, but I will be voting for YOU this time.

03-26-2010, 04:43 AM
I think that Ronnie Mac would be a good challenger for Gen. Moron. It was by luck and accident that this guy was elected in the first place. Ever since he has been walking around here like he was some sort of God to law enforcement. The truth is, everytime he passes a REAL deputy in the hall they have to hold their nose.

Come on Ronnie Mac, give Gen Moron a race.

03-26-2010, 11:58 AM
I think that Ronnie Mac would be a good challenger for Gen. Moron. It was by luck and accident that this guy was elected in the first place. Ever since he has been walking around here like he was some sort of God to law enforcement. The truth is, everytime he passes a REAL deputy in the hall they have to hold their nose.

If the Worm runs again it will be a guaranteed win for The General. As I stated before I don’t care for The General but the Worm was a corrupted POS and I will help whoever runs against him, be The General or the Red Baron.

03-26-2010, 01:48 PM

If the Worm runs again it will be a guaranteed win for The General. As I stated before I don’t care for The General but the Worm was a corrupted POS and I will help whoever runs against him, be The General or the Red Baron.
Please the general and the red baron as you call them , could not be elected dog catcher they have more people who dislike them then obama and that is saying something. We understand the rules this time around both local and national, but as the great TIP ONEAL said all politics are local.

03-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Worm he may be, BUT if I had a nickle for every person that has come up to me that actually voted for moron and has said what a terrible mistake they had made, well, I would be telling you folks adios because it would make Cathy Lister's bankroll look pathetic.

03-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Worm he may be, BUT if I had a nickle for every person that has come up to me that actually voted for moron and has said what a terrible mistake they had made, well, I would be telling you folks adios because it would make Cathy Lister's bankroll look pathetic.
Anybody but RM.

03-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Anybody but RM.

I will go with you on that if you go with me with ANYBODY but moron.

03-27-2010, 04:43 AM
If Ronnie Mac was such a good sheriff, then why did we have DOJ crawling up our butts with a microscope?? Morgan didn't play any part in that but he dealt with it and we will come out of it a better agency. And before it gets thrown out there, no I am not David Craig or Davey 2 as you call him, or whatever. Now, let's be real for a minute. Has Morgan done things that I didn't like or didn't agree with? Sure he has. The grounding of the helicopter for one was a decision I didn't agree with, but you can't just make money appear that is not there. If you haven't noticed they are laying off deputies in Santa Rosa. They are cutting longevity and other benefits at PPD. They are also not hiring anyone at PPD from what I've heard to replace empty slots. So they are working short handed. We lost our helicopter but tough dcisions had to be made just like every where else because of the economy. I understand it now a lot better then I did in the beginning. I didn't vote for Morgan. I voted for Ronnie Mac. Not because I necessarily wanted to but because I didn't know Morgan and the change scared me. Now with that being said, I am glad that Morgan got elected. Did he have some tough decisions to make? Yes, and he made them like a true leader. Does he fit into your little model of a "real cop"? Probably not, but at the management level you need a manager,not a street cop. Now did Morgan promise us more money and not come through? He asked the BOCC for the extra money. They shot it down. What more do you want. We pretty much all knew they were going to shoot it down, but he asked anyway. I feel like he is on our side. He wants you to do your job. He wants you to follow policy and do the honorable and ethical thing at all times. Isn't that what we all took an oath to do anyway long before Morgan came in the picture. And to the poster who said things at the SO were not bad under Ronnie Mac, why don't you go back and read some of the archives from this site when Ronnie Mac was in charge. He also had 2 web sites started against him because of his actions. Sheriff Morgan, I for one support you and feel as though you have done a good job thus far. Keep up the good work!!! To the spelling and grammar police, I am not going to go back and check this for errors and I'm sure there are some. I'll let you do that for me.

03-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Some (few) posts on this blog express opinions with respect and thoughtful reasoning. Many of you (or more accurately the few that pretend to be many) spew nothing but hatred and distortions. It is to you that I make this request: Please raise the level of discourse here to one of more civility. Your opinions are more likely to resonate if they are not the products of quite obviously ill mannered thugs. I doubt the concepts of those favoring the return of Ron McNesby will ever gain traction in our county. But seeing adults engaged in public service acting like foul mouthed delinquents does not inspire respect in the profession they represent or themselves as individuals. Your constant vomiting of your ill tempered rants is the best sign you could give that we need David Morgan to remain in office as sheriff. If people with as little respect for human dignity as you few have shown are against him; I'll be solidly for Morgan as sheriff and so will a majority of civilians. You do your cause no good and you are an embarrassment to the ECSO and to this community. Try learning some simple manners. They can go a long way to improve any environment.

03-27-2010, 01:32 PM
The last post is right on target. BUT, those who talk like children and act irresponsible will not pay attention to your simple suggestions. Please understand that they are a very small number compared to the majority of the employees at the Sheriff's office. There are dedicated and mature people who work daily to protect and serve as the tradition requires and they deserve the citizens respect.

03-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote from a moron lover "Now did Morgan promise us more money and not come through? He asked the BOCC for the extra money." You missed the point he said the money was there and he could better manage the budget. He LIED to get sheep like you to vote for him. Do I think RM was great NO. Did I get raises under his watch YES. Moron should not have ran his pie-hole unless he could back his promises.

03-27-2010, 02:24 PM
I would really like to know how many of the posters on here were here for the full 8 years RM was Sheriff? For those that were and support RM comeback, do you not remember the people he had in charge of places like IT and a system that was so screwed up. Don't you remember being told that our system couldn't go wireless because it wasn't compatable and when trying to pull up mugshots was a process that never happened. Don't you remember that you couldn't walk into the garage and request an oil change if they weren't busy, you HAD to down your car, even tho you saw 3 mechanics sitting in the office? You don't remember that trailer scandle from the hunting camp, the two websites created for RM power abuse and the "Movement for Change" group camping at the front doors of the office? How about the political promotions because someone passed the written test, was #27 on the list but since they wrote a check to RM campaign, he/she got promoted? We couldn't wear black gloves because it looked "intimidating". Nothing was legal to wear unless it had the "swoosh" and the worthless people that were in charge of various divisions that walked around "Retired on Duty".

We have it alot better now and after 8 years of hell, it will take sometime to get better. I think Morgan is doing a good job, it could be better but it has only been a year and there seems to be a better level of morale on my shift. Yes I wish I could make more money but it is better that those who have lost their longevity pay or subject to being layed off every year like Santa Rosa is going through.

03-27-2010, 02:31 PM
The last post is right on target. BUT, those who talk like children and act irresponsible will not pay attention to your simple suggestions. Please understand that they are a very small number compared to the majority of the employees at the Sheriff's office. There are dedicated and mature people who work daily to protect and serve as the tradition requires and they deserve the citizens respect.
the last three post are a trick that our illustrious president uses , watch this hand while i stab you with the other one. All this praise you are heaping on morgan ,tell me please is davey 2 walking the halls like he owns the place ?. Does morgan even have a clue as to his job, smiling for the cameras and going to civic luncheons dont get it.Tell me how many relatives of his admin staff has he hired and what are their salaries, and by the way give us a list of his contract people ,who do next to nothing and what are their salaries.The majority of employees and also the people in this county who actually vote think he is a joke So you last three posts all i have to say is you have got to be better informed than you are now.

03-27-2010, 02:42 PM
Truth Hurts... Didn't an inmate die in the Jail? Or was he really in a van? Or was it while he was being moved? Who knows because no on in Moron's admin can ever tell the truth. I imagine, that a smart attorney would simply let Moron run his mouth on TV or the news and then later compare it with our records and discredit the fool. He should keep his month shut. But, no ... TV and fame calls him.

That being aside, DOJ was coming anyway and it had nothing to do with ronnie mac or Moron. What you lack to say is, did they find anything? NO ... the jail was operating properly and it happens. I am not saying the jail is perfect or the department is perfect. I will tell you that moral is down, we are all fighting each other and like an earlier poster said at no time in our history has there been this. Citizen, you have no idea. You think that keeping Morgan is the solution, he is the root cause. Divide and conquer is the daveys mode of operation. They antaganize so that we are all fighting rather than working together. It is insane.

Moron will have his day and if RM desides to run again, you can bet I will stand right there beside him. The other day a friend of mine here said, David Morgan is to Ronnie Mac as Obama is to Bush. You only thought he was bad until this character got in there. Oh, and Craig and Moron you 2 are the "Few that post the many" hiding behind your little screen names". We are the few, that will not allow you to spread your lies and BS anymore. We live your garbage everyday we wake up, put on that uniform and climb into that car.

I SAY THIS WITH PRIDE -- BRING BACK THE MAC!!!!!

03-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Ronnie Mac is about as worthless as Morgan is.

03-27-2010, 04:39 PM
the last three post are a trick that our illustrious president uses , watch this hand while i stab you with the other one. All this praise you are heaping on morgan ,tell me please is davey 2 walking the halls like he owns the place ?. Does morgan even have a clue as to his job, smiling for the cameras and going to civic luncheons dont get it.Tell me how many relatives of his admin staff has he hired and what are their salaries, and by the way give us a list of his contract people ,who do next to nothing and what are their salaries.The majority of employees and also the people in this county who actually vote think he is a joke So you last three posts all i have to say is you have got to be better informed than you are now.
Can someone answer the questions that were ask in the last post and by the way will you answer this one also, who is really sheriff , morgan or L.A.

03-28-2010, 02:00 AM
i got no takers on answers to all the question , that is surprising since morgan is the great one the answers should come easy. I forgot you are having to think up your lies so you can stick to them when you get ready to campaign, but davey2 is doing that already , i am delighted to say to no good.

03-28-2010, 02:46 PM
No we don't want the Mac attack back. Go to Rick's blog at ricksblog.biz and see how Ronnie is still screwing over the department for things that happened on his watch (FEMA withholds 2.3 million reimbursement for Ivan). How could he let Steve Stevens be such a screw-up?

03-28-2010, 02:55 PM
No we don't want the Mac attack back. Go to Rick's blog at ricksblog.biz and see how Ronnie is still screwing over the department for things that happened on his watch (FEMA withholds 2.3 million reimbursement for Ivan). How could he let Steve Stevens be such a screw-up?
still no answers to the question, are you truly afraid davey1and 2 might find you out.

03-28-2010, 10:48 PM

The two davey's must really be upset about this idea !!! How did he screw the department? Let's see, he got our overtime money and expenses paid for up front !! Yeah, that's terrible... Let's see, they hired a FEMA representative to submit the paperwork for the money and FEMA paid it ! I have not heard the first peep about them wanting it back.. NOT A FREAKING PEEP ! We got our money and were screwed? Must be one of the Davey's who posted this crap.

03-29-2010, 01:59 AM
[quote=Guest]The last post is right on target. BUT, those who talk like children and act irresponsible will not pay attention to your simple suggestions. Please understand that they are a very small number compared to the majority of the employees at the Sheriff's office. There are dedicated and mature people who work daily to protect and serve as the tradition requires and they deserve the citizens respect.
Can someone answer the questions that were ask in the last post and by the way will you answer this one also, who is really sheriff , morgan or L.A.[/quote:2h1zqrb1]
just someone answer these questions, because we will get the answer at the first campaign QUESTION AND ANSWER

03-29-2010, 07:10 AM
davey1 and davey2 -- so you admit you are the ones making all the negative comments about RM? You are the ones feeding Rick "SuckUpForAStory" Outzen stories. It will take more than that MORON. Your days are numbered and I pray that Ronnie runs. I pray that anyone runs because you will have to answer for your lies and BS.

And how many times have we needed the APC so far? By the way, people have died in the jail while you were General too!! OH, I suppose you will leave Escambia unprotected and beg the county commission for more money putting more pressure on the tax payers. Hey MORON, as a tax payer thank God RM and Steve went after that money. What would you do?

Ronnie, if you are out there .... here is my $500.00 dollars today.

03-29-2010, 12:26 PM
davey1 and davey2 -- so you admit you are the ones making all the negative comments about RM? You are the ones feeding Rick "SuckUpForAStory" Outzen stories. It will take more than that MORON. Your days are numbered and I pray that Ronnie runs. I pray that anyone runs because you will have to answer for your lies and BS.

And how many times have we needed the APC so far? By the way, people have died in the jail while you were General too!! OH, I suppose you will leave Escambia unprotected and beg the county commission for more money putting more pressure on the tax payers. Hey MORON, as a tax payer thank God RM and Steve went after that money. What would you do?

Ronnie, if you are out there .... here is my $500.00 dollars today.
Anybody but RM aka "The Worm" if he runs I will donate to whoever runs against him.

03-29-2010, 12:54 PM
he must have gotten your as# really good , you would rather have an idiot than who doesnt know shi# about law enforcement, im am amazed one of the troops havent been killed,as little as he knows with a bunch of college students giving orders . I realize no one is going to answer the questions we ask, but can someone explain the rank structure to us it is very confusing , but we werent in the air force. HEY RONNIE WE GOT 5000.00 for you.

03-29-2010, 02:12 PM
Yes, I prefer college educated people giving me orders over a lazy, self centered red neck. I bet you have $5000 for RM, you're trying to buy a promotion, which was well known by many that wrote checks and made the behind the closed door agreements. Did you have trouble taking the last test or don't you have enough years on yet?

I bet you would like to see all of his buddies back also like the bozo that was running IT before?

03-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I really meant to say college kids that arent even dry behind the ear giving orders, you cant disagree or she will tell her daddy. the bozo before are you speaking of lowman please bozo doesnt even to begin to describe him , but we have a total idiot now, can you explain the rank structure to us.Or maybe just try. Having craig as a boss must be a great treat to all.

03-29-2010, 02:52 PM
When Ronnie Mac was sheriff I was no fan of him, as time went on I was not sure why. Moron, I am positive why - his arrogance and ego has damaged our department. He blew the training center out of the water which was bought, paid for and staffed. He now wants a fraction of a training center that was planned which would have saved lives. He got rid of the helicopter, when was used and got an APC which we never needed lying about the budget for Air Ops. His constant blabbing about cases is reckless and could damage investigations. The runs his mouth about getting pay raises, etc when he did not know enough about the budget to comment. He talked about Ronnie Macs admin, his is larger and more expensive. The worst part is, he is not one of us and never will I do not care how many stars he puts on the General’s uniform. He has a fabricated Davey2 spun up BS of a career which will never equal 22+ Years on the street. Heck, the first time this guy sees someone spin their tires he chases them down arresting them embarrassing the department. I can go on and on about this nut.

At least under Ronnie Mack, Seely, Lowman these guys were legit. At least you could look at them and when they told you something you could half way respect them. It was not like, hey on our Air Force Base in the middle of Kansas we once saw a rabbit enter the perimeter. This nut has no idea what he is doing and he is making deputies more and more frustrated on a daily basis. If you do not believe that, just look on this blog.

I firmly believe that Davey1 and Davey2 are on here daily agitating the troops with their non-sense posts posing as deputies. (How appropriate, they cannot pose in life or online good). I have asked around, no-one shares these extreme stupid posts so it must be coming from somewhere and as a good investigator I ask, “Who benefits most” and I have my answer. Now, our entire department is in uproar. No one knows who to trust or who runs back to Davey1 with what they heard. It is like working in the Soviet Union or some Communistic Country where your neighbors rat you out. Here, is the only place where we can vent or speak our opinion which is not wanted in Admin since we are not of Air Force lineage. At no time in our history has the ESCO been this way and we need a leader to move us forward from this destructive environment.

And don't think for a moment that everyone does not realize that Davey2 planted that story with Rick Outzen’s paper because Moron has never seen this type of support and it scares him to death. Moron, you see that little flashing red light in the corner of your eye, that is your career dissipation like going off pal. I agree, they had started their negative campaign against Ronnie Mack long before the election. Ronnie just did not realize it or participate in the petty crap. Well, all that was the start of the department’s moral and cohesive issues. That is where you can the start of all the embarrassing posts on here.

I would vote for Ronnie Mac and support his campaign . “Really What”, I mean David Craig or is it Moron, Ronnie Mac served 8 years and should be there today. At no time did he do this much damage to our department like you two clowns have. But, if he does not run, I would support another career deputy/officer who has the management skills to pull of the Admin side of things. Ronnie Mac I say this affectionately, Moron has made me and a few I know working with me miss you a lot. The General is not qualified for the job, PERIOD. Someone said he has his eyes on a higher office, let’s help him to get that and get out of our department. Our slogan can be, “Take Him, he’s helped out enough here”

03-29-2010, 04:22 PM
I dont know who you are and that doesnt matter ,you said it all in the best possible tone. A lot of employees are discouraged and very disheartened that the dept has sank to this level of almost disrepair ............ There is an old adage hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, let us say it another way hell hath no fury like women who have made a career at the dept to see it wasted. Morgan has to campaign and we are ready , he and davey 2 and all their little rats will be called out.

03-29-2010, 05:25 PM
Mack in office = yearly raises
Moron in office = no raises

You can spin this anyway you like with this reason and that reason BUT the above is

FACT

03-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Mack in office = yearly raises
Moron in office = no raises

You can spin this anyway you like with this reason and that reason BUT the above is

FACT
They will try to spin it but a lie is a lie is a lie. we are ready for the spin zone.

03-29-2010, 08:21 PM
You are entering the "Spin Zone" ... that is crazy funnny. When I read that I started hearing the music and sound of that guy's voice on the Twilight Zone .... This is exactly what is missing. This is the missing link I have been looking for to explain my job since Moron was somehow elected.

They will do their best to spin it, Davey1 has the king of Spin Davey2 already on the job. If you do not believe that, just look at the article on their friend's site Rick Outzen, it appears then Davey2 posts on here a little stab at Ronnie. Yo Davey2 it will take more than the likes of you to hurt Ronnie Mac. By the way, have you found your long lost Domestic Violence records from Pensacola Beach? Just wondering were they might be. You know, Moron is going to need you more than ever now, not only do you have to fabricate a law enforcement background, but now you have to cover up the damage you have done to the ESCO.

Ronnie, I have not spoken much to you in the past, but if you can get this bunch of frauds out of our building I am with you all the way.

03-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Dont worry about davey1or2 in 2012 they will be history. I hope Rnnie Mac has some politically smart people to run his campaign this time and take nothing as a sure thing. Know who to talk to, when to talk to them, and how to say the things they need to hear. morgan and davey 2 can not defend his lack of knowledge of law enforcement, his rank structure and above all his total lack of concern for the financial well being of the troops. Let some of those contract people go find a real job and give our deputies a nice raise, and pick part of the cost of health ins . davey just terminate 3 contacts and that would do the job.

03-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Yes, I prefer college educated people giving me orders over a lazy, self centered red neck. I bet you have $5000 for RM, you're trying to buy a promotion, which was well known by many that wrote checks and made the behind the closed door agreements. Did you have trouble taking the last test or don't you have enough years on yet?

I bet you would like to see all of his buddies back also like the bozo that was running IT before?
FACT!

03-30-2010, 03:48 PM
RM ”The Corrupted Worm” for Sheriff and King Tuart for Chief Deputy. Not in a million FKN years if I can help it.

03-30-2010, 03:55 PM

FACT!
Is there any to this that adults can make sense of it.

03-30-2010, 05:13 PM
I for one liked Ronnie Mac. He was always nice to me, when my wife was sick, he helped me. I thought he worked hard at building a great department, accredidation, equipment, raises, etc. He seemed to care about the troops and I can only guess that it was because he was there himself. I am not here proclaiming RM as perfect, he was not and I am sure there are some examples of his mistakes out there. But, he was a brother and he did have our backs.

It is hard to guage the negative comments because we all know that davey1 and davey2 are posting on here to divide us. They have done their best to incite anger at each other and from all intensive purposes, have been somewhat successful. I personally think that the only person who can turn this around will be one of our own. One of our brothers whom we can trust and ensure will always have our back. We can no longer afford to allow davey1 and davey2 to divide us and create rifts throughout the department. We MUST UNITE!

So, whether it is Ronnie Mac or someone else who steps up for us, let's all remember our brothers and the ECSO. We need to purge this infection in our department and start the healing.

DeAnna Kirksey
03-30-2010, 05:32 PM
I too think Ronnie was a good sheriff and a christian man. He has his faults just as all of us do, but i have a 9yr old grandson who Sheriff McNesby is his hero along with Tim Tebow, he was most gracious to our family in our time of grief. So let us work real hard to elect one of your own ,if ronnie decides to run or whom ever let it be a brother ,i agree.

03-30-2010, 08:28 PM
FU K RM POS.

03-30-2010, 08:41 PM
FU K RM POS.

You would think that at least one of the two Davey's would learn to spell.

03-30-2010, 09:38 PM
I too think Ronnie was a good sheriff and a christian man. He has his faults just as all of us do, but i have a 9yr old grandson who Sheriff McNesby is his hero along with Tim Tebow, he was most gracious to our family in our time of grief. So let us work real hard to elect one of your own ,if ronnie decides to run or whom ever let it be a brother ,i agree.
DeAnna, you have a skewed view as to what makes a good sheriff and you have no idea about what makes a good christian. You have proclaimed yourself a christian, yet you're just a liar and hypocrite. We don't have to look any further than your posts under the username, "Sally B." to see that's true. Jesus would turn his back on you saying, "Depart from me, I never knew you." It figures that Brian Kirksey has a uneducated, redneck crook as one of his hero's. He sure doesn't have much to look up to in you. Unfortunately, he'll probably amount to nothing in this life. If you spent time making sure he was raised a little better than you raised your kids, maybe you wouldn't have time to play games on here posting under different usernames. Then again, you're just an uneducated, redneck that must amuse yourself somehow....it's not like you're going to do anything productive.

03-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Whoa!!! Moron and David Craig are blowing up now!!! Fellow Deputies they have reached the boiling point and now coming out with the claws. Obviously, they have nothing constructive to say. They certainly cannot brag about their non-existent track record in running the department. Most of all, they will have plenty to answer for. Nothing stings like a sorry track record. Hmmm, what is Moron who was on TV and said he no more murders? Mr Ultimate Insider ... you won pal but I can assure you that you are NOT an insider. Your an outsider sitting inside and will always be there way.

I do not care who on earth is Sheriff as long as it is one of our own and NOT YOU. And ... when you go take that David Craig with you. Moron, why don't you ask for David Craig's records on his domestic violence case. There should be a report, but it is missing now. How and why is that? You do not think that we do not know what happened on Noriega Drive. I personally know that report existed and I know who wrote it. Moron, were you involved in the disappearance of these records?

It makes me mad to see what our department has become and knowing who is responsible. Like an earlier post, I want to throw up when I hear Davey2’s voice. When I see him I just want to throw him out of the building. His Blue Lights were a travesty of justice, I cannot tell you how many time we had to tell him to stop questioning the prisoner or shut up. Or the times when he turned an otherwise in control situation hostile. We were at risk every time they were in the field. I was GLAD when that mess was shut down for good.

Count your days Davey1 and Davey2 --- nearly everyone is laying in wait to throw you out of office. And … once you are out do not even so much as break the speed limit by 1 MPH. I will personally write you and laugh the entire time.

03-30-2010, 10:06 PM
I think that Moron and Craig are scared about all the support for Ronnie Mac. They personally know that their comments are the only negative ones. Can you imagine over 50 comments about Ronnie Mac whereas Moron and Craig are the only negative posters.

Hey Ronnie, run again. These clowns make your admin look like utopia. Say hi to us at Sharon's when we stop in.

03-30-2010, 11:15 PM
The reason Davey1 and Davey2 are posting such hostile posts is to have a reason for David Craig (davey2) the moderator to lock it. They now see how popular Ronnie Mac is compared to them so now their strategy is to just make the thread go away and fade into the past along with Powell.

It's there little game and let them play it. Come 2012 we will show them our game.

DeAnna Kirksey
03-31-2010, 02:15 AM
DeAnna, you have a skewed view as to what makes a good sheriff and you have no idea about what makes a good christian. You have proclaimed yourself a christian, yet you're just a liar and hypocrite. We don't have to look any further than your posts under the username, "Sally B." to see that's true. Jesus would turn his back on you saying, "Depart from me, I never knew you." It figures that Brian Kirksey has a uneducated, redneck crook as one of his hero's. He sure doesn't have much to look up to in you. Unfortunately, he'll probably amount to nothing in this life. If you spent time making sure he was raised a little better than you raised your kids, maybe you wouldn't have time to play games on here posting under different usernames. Then again, you're just an uneducated, redneck that must amuse yourself somehow....it's not like you're going to do anything productive. how dare you have the audacity to speak ill of one of the kindest most well mannered child you would be lucky to know, and you need to be thankful my children dont have time to read your trash. You quoting the bible is very funny , you need to live by it , JUDGE NOT LEST YOU BE JUDGED,say what you will about me you will always know its me DEANNA KIRKSEY just be sure you spell my name right, Enjoy your 31 months because than youdavey2 will be history.

03-31-2010, 03:39 AM
DeAnna -- I would not put much stock in it because everyone on here knows it is Davey2 doing this. Davey2 cannot dream up enough things to make Davey1 look good. It is their SOP, to tear everyone down in an attempt to make themselves look better. However, in doing so they do not realize that they are starting a tidal wave of support for anyone other than Moron. Moron continues to isolate himself and kill off even the most loyal of brown nosers. In fact, some in his inner circle either habor a desire to run against him or have committed their support for someone else and he does not even realize this.

I hope that you and your family are well and I am glad to see you supporting us.

By the way Davey1 and Davey2, at least DeAnna has the guts to use her own name. Why don't you buck up and use yours while you are trashing the very same troops that are putting their life on the line so you can sit in your office and blab your trash on here.

Just remember, 2012 will be here sooner than you think and it is much harder to hide a poor track record and believe me we are keeping records.

03-31-2010, 05:32 AM
Ronnie Mac banged more women during his marriage than just about anyone I know. Is that how he is a good Christian? Suddenly going to OBC when you decide to run for Sheriff doesn't make you a Christian. He made multiple comments about several women's bodies while at work. Hes a hypocrit and a bully. He is power hungry and crooked. It is a shame that he fooled so many people for so long. Whether you like Morgan or not it is important to realize that we do not need to slip back in time.

03-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Ronnie Mac banged more women during his marriage than just about anyone I know. Is that how he is a good Christian? Suddenly going to OBC when you decide to run for Sheriff doesn't make you a Christian. He made multiple comments about several women's bodies while at work. Hes a hypocrit and a bully. He is power hungry and crooked. It is a shame that he fooled so many people for so long. Whether you like Morgan or not it is important to realize that we do not need to slip back in time.
if you will show me one man or tell me who he is that has not commented on a womans body, i want to shake his hand because he would be one of a kind, its a man thing ,o.k. IF this means you are not a christian then all men are bound for hell. lets talk about slipping back in time , we just want out of the friggin air force, and thats all davey1 knows except the B.S that davey 2 feeds him.

03-31-2010, 06:48 PM

The only person that would post this type of garbage is a vindictive low life who must not have been able to cut it in the RM administration. OR ... Davey1 or Davey2. It does not matter because when you post garbage like that every ounce of your credibility goes down the tubes. I can only think that you are so desperate to have this thread locked that you would do this and Davey2 just needs a good reason.

I for one hopes that Ronnie returns. At least under his administration we did not have all this back biting. All this name calling and destructive dividing of the troops. I have said this before and even at the office, It takes all I have to roll out of bed and come to the office. I am sickened by what is said, who is accusing who, who is telling Moron this or that. I read somewhere earlier and I agree, I cannot imagine communist Russia being this bad under Stalin.

Ronnie, come on and give Moron a good run for his money. If not, we need to elect a fellow brother.

03-31-2010, 07:31 PM
come on back ronnie and lets see the snakes run for cover and so there is no doubt im talking davey1 and 2, and ronnie if you let L.A. remain chief than me and you have a problem cause he aint your friend, He anit nobodys friend but L.A.

04-01-2010, 05:36 AM
Ronnie Mac -- I hope that you decide to run. As you can see our department has degredated to a real mess. There is a lot of infighting and distrust. We need a leader, one of us. If you decide not to run I hope that you back one our own to take back our department and clean things up.

04-01-2010, 07:07 AM
That's your April Fool's Joke right? That loser has no chance. I'm sure that Morgan is saying "bring it on." The voters are well pleased with the current sheriff. No amount of BS can change that. Mac will have a hard time raising money too. The handful of miscreants and deviants that support him here won't fund a campaign. Plus if CL rolls... I wonder who she will roll on?

04-01-2010, 11:33 AM
LOL! Rex, this was a great topic for comic relief. I gotta give it to ya...you put your all into attempting to make other believe that we all want the Mac back. Uh, we don't. Give it up son, you're time is done. Enjoy juvenile court.

04-01-2010, 11:47 AM
the last two posts are from the mprganites who want us to believe their B.S., morgan is no way saying bring it on,he cussing craig for getting him in this mess.morgan hasnt been here long enough to know the money people, so bring it on davey1and 2we got the money, we got the time , and we have volumes of screw ups documented. LETS RUMBLE//// people wont give craig the time of day much less a campaign contribution.

04-01-2010, 11:56 AM
the last two posts are from the mprganites who want us to believe their B.S., morgan is no way saying bring it on,he cussing craig for getting him in this mess.morgan hasnt been here long enough to know the money people, so bring it on davey1and 2we got the money, we got the time , and we have volumes of screw ups documented. LETS RUMBLE//// people wont give craig the time of day much less a campaign contribution.
Wow! You type like a kindergarten kid. I bet Brian is so proud to know that monkeys are smarter about grammar than his redneck grandma.

04-01-2010, 11:59 AM
McNesby knew the money people and it sure helped him win. Oh, wait... LOL!

04-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Here ya go, Deanna...
http://www.ehow.com/how_6036562_type-better.html

DeAnna Kirksey
04-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Here ya go, Deanna...
http://www.ehow.com/how_6036562_type-better.html
Davey 2 every time some one logs on here that has opinion different than your you attack me. Are you a total idiot that everyone would not know that all the B.S. comes from you and about3 other morganites,Gosh i feel honor that you are so defensive when it comes to what i have to say.Dont worry about my Brian he is just fine, let me compare your and Brians actions, did you and your friends dye 10 dozen eggs ,hide them ,purchase baskets ,and host a egg hunt ,have cupcakes and ice cream for 25 little kids who would not otherwise had nothing. So Brian uses his time better than some adults, so i would say hes fine, what did you do yesterday?

04-01-2010, 03:21 PM
That's your April Fool's Joke right? That loser has no chance. I'm sure that Morgan is saying "bring it on." The voters are well pleased with the current sheriff. No amount of BS can change that. Mac will have a hard time raising money too. The handful of miscreants and deviants that support him here won't fund a campaign. Plus if CL rolls... I wonder who she will roll on?

Ok, for all my brothers who might not recognize a quote from Davey 1 or Davey 2 the above is an excellent example. It has all the sarcasm and hatred toward a brother of their typical posts. Remember 2 elements of a Davey 1 or Davey 2 post:

1.) It has to tear down a fellow deputy to build themselves up.
2.) When you read it, decide who benefits the most.

This is the halmark of their operation. The unfortunate side effect is that it divides the troops, fosters distrust and breaks down departmental moral.

04-01-2010, 03:35 PM
OK, Davey1 and Davey2 have tried to post their little jabs, did not work. Now they are going scorched earth in hopes that works. Eventually Davey2 will use his super magical powers to lock the thread because they cannot control the groundswell of support for Ronnie Mac. I for one will help "Bring Back The Mac" -- I would rather have 100 Ronnie Macs than 1 Davey1 and Davey2. Moron is so closed minded he does not even begin to realize that how much the average trooper just wants to choke the crap out of Davey2. They cannot stand that he is in the same building and that his very presence is a slap in everyone's face. Davey2 is a drop out failure who had could not make the cut and now has weiseled his way into the ESCO on the back of another fraud who's own LEO backgrond was fabricated by Davey2.

Look, even if we do not "Bring Back The Mac", let's all work together in removing these 2 from our department and our lives. Let's back one of our own in the next election and stand together so that the public knows where we stand. I can promise you that the public will support a unified Sheriff's Department over a fragmented and bickering one.

Look what it is doing to us. It is embarrassing and it is sad that we are all lowered to this by their antagonism.

DeAnna Kirksey
04-01-2010, 05:00 PM
[quote="ShowSupport"]OK, Davey1 and Davey2 have tried to post their little jabs, did not work. Now they are going scorched earth in hopes that works. Eventually Davey2 will use his super magical powers to lock the thread because they cannot control the groundswell of support for Ronnie Mac. I for one will help "Bring Back The Mac" -- I would rather have 100 Ronnie Macs than 1 Davey1 and Davey2. Moron is so closed minded he does not even begin to realize that how much the average trooper just wants to choke the crap out of Davey2. They cannot stand that he is in the same building and that his very presence is a slap in everyone's face. Davey2 is a drop out failure who had could not make the cut and now has weiseled his way into the ESCO on the back of another fraud who's own LEO backgrond was fabricated by Davey2.

Look, even if we do not "Bring Back The Mac", let's all work together in removing these 2 from our department and our lives. Let's back one of our own in the next election and stand together so that the public knows where we stand. I can promise you that the public will support a unified Sheriff's Department over a fragmented and bickering one.
I love your post you are right on about the conditions of your dept, trust me i have a group of ladies that is ready to work so that you and all others deputies can once again be proud of your dept.My grandson thinks you guys should be all kids hero's .

04-02-2010, 05:15 AM
I agree, at this point no one even knows if RM is running. Has he personally told anyone? At minimum, we need to ensure that one of our own is elected. We have no choice but to stand together in support of someone we can trust and has the best interests of the Department in mind. There are lots of us who would qualify for Sheriff and that I think would rise to the Job.

So, RM if you are running then get started. If not, then we need to agree on someone and get behind them.

Sheriff Morgan, count your days my friend, I cannot wait for the day you and that ilk of a person David Craig are purged from our building forever. I can assure you that myself and others are documenting very closely.

04-02-2010, 10:26 AM
I agree, at this point no one even knows if RM is running. Has he personally told anyone? At minimum, we need to ensure that one of our own is elected. We have no choice but to stand together in support of someone we can trust and has the best interests of the Department in mind. There are lots of us who would qualify for Sheriff and that I think would rise to the Job.

So, RM if you are running then get started. If not, then we need to agree on someone and get behind them.

Sheriff Morgan, count your days my friend, I cannot wait for the day you and that ilk of a person David Craig are purged from our building forever. I can assure you that myself and others are documenting very closely.
we are with you guys 100% cant reveal all right now dont want to go to jail.

04-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Deanna and friends...

What a joke!!!! After reading all 5 pages, it appears that the same two people have posted all the RM support posts. It all refers to "Davey 1 and Davey 2" and is very obvious that who ever supports RM was an outsider, a civilian or a recent patient of brain surgery. RM didn't provide us with the "glorious" pay raises that you refer too, was part of numerous investigations for ethics violations and was the reason DOJ paid a visit to our agency. He was self centered, egotisical, lazy and we are glad he is gone. We don't have it as bad as you claim and after 8 years of crap, it will take some time to get rid of the dirt in the corners and move ahead. Before you start your usual "Morganite" response or Davey spin post, I assure you that I am a street cop and have been for over 20 years. I believe we are way above where we were and assure you that in time, we will be ahead of where we were.

We have an awesome department, great group of brothers and sisters that risk their life every day for this job and we all wish we could have a pay raise but I think we are lucky we aren't being laid off. For 99.9% of us, we come to work, eager to do our job and do it well so please stop spewing crap about us and posing us as back stabbers, cry babies and losers. Go to your local newspaper forum and spew your crap about us and leave this for the cops.

04-02-2010, 02:28 PM

Ok, for all my brothers who might not recognize a quote from Davey 1 or Davey 2 the above is an excellent example. It has all the sarcasm and hatred toward a brother of their typical posts. Remember 2 elements of a Davey 1 or Davey 2 post:

This is the hallmark of their operation. The unfortunate side effect is that it divides the troops, fosters distrust and breaks down departmental moral.

THIS IS A NEWS FLASH -- THE KEYSTONE COPS MORON AND CRAIG HAVE A NEW TACTIC AND WE NOW NEED TO ADD ANOTHER ELEMENT TO THE LIST.

3.) POSER MODE - Now it appears that they will pose as a deputy with many years of service. Poser mode should be easy for both of them since David Craig completely fabricated Moron’s career and of course it is no mystery about Craig’s failing to make the cut.

Don’t worry, if you miss the POSER MODE post, then simply look for elements of 1 or 2. They still cannot resist their Hallmark traits. Moron and Craig have been at this since way before the election so remember they are sneaky.

Don’t worry RM, we have your back. We know the difference between a fraud and a brother. Jump in the race and I will support you. It will be like the old days. AND BY THE WAY, I AM A FRIEND OF RONNIE’s AND A DEPUTY WHO IN FACT HAS 20+ YEARS AND MINE IS NOT MADE UP!!

04-02-2010, 02:34 PM
You davey2 can only wish we would all go away , but it anit gonna happen. if you have such a wonderful dept why all the complaints , and you are the only one defending morgan. 2/3of the employees cant stand you and think he is way out of his element.

04-02-2010, 04:36 PM
I think that the reason you see such hostility in some of the posts is that the daveys are really scared. Compared to Powell and Tharp this thread generated by far the most support and the most hostile and inappropriate responses. The problem is, the daveys do not have the support of the troops and never will. As long as davey1 keeps davey2 around aggrivating seasoned veterans he will lose respect until every ounce is gone. I for one cannot even stand to hear his voice and everytime I see him it makes me sick.

Moron, do the first honorable thing you have done since winning the election ... kick davey2 out of our office and lets sterilize the building. Because, if you are questioning why so many people support Ronnie Mac, it is becuase he is one of us and slugged it out over the years to earn his shot and he would have never ever allowed davey2 to come near our department. Davey2 is just mad because Ronnie Mac kicked his blue lights to the curb for damaging cases and causing problems on the scene putting people at risk.

04-02-2010, 10:31 PM
ronnie wasnt perfect none of are but he wuoldnt allow davey2 in sight of the office much less inside .

04-03-2010, 01:53 AM
FK RM, he is a fkn dirt bag, and by the way he did not discipline me. I been here long enough to know he is just a corrupted WORM. With that said fk the General too. So now we need to find a suitable candidate because if it is between The Worm and The General I will support The General.

04-03-2010, 06:05 AM
FK RM, he is a fkn dirt bag, and by the way he did not discipline me. I been here long enough to know he is just a corrupted WORM. With that said fk the General too. So now we need to find a suitable candidate because if it is between The Worm and The General I will support The General.

Yeap, refer to the previous post whereas it defines elements of a davey1 / davey2 post. It does not matter how hostile or ugly you get davey2 Ronnie Mac will always be more of a sheriff than Moron.

04-03-2010, 11:57 AM

Yeap, refer to the previous post whereas it defines elements of a davey1 / davey2 post. It does not matter how hostile or ugly you get davey2 Ronnie Mac will always be more of a sheriff than Moron.
Ronnie McNESBY will always more of a sheriff than morgan will ever be,morgan is a wanna be but just cant get the jest of it.i meet a lady in wal mart last week she was asking about who is running for sheriff this time , because she has had problems with drugs in her neighborhood , she says the dept seems it doesnt care , and all this sheriff does is smile for the cameras.

04-03-2010, 05:02 PM

You are wrong! I am not davey1 or 2. And from the sound of it you must be one of RM dogs. Whats wrong can't buy your promotion?

04-03-2010, 07:36 PM

You are wrong! I am not davey1 or 2. And from the sound of it you must be one of RM dogs. Whats wrong can't buy your promotion?
i dont blame you i wouldnt admit to being davey2 , we all know its you cause you are the only one left to defend him, L A is to o busy running for sheriff.

04-04-2010, 04:50 AM
When he became Escambia County's top cop in 2001, Ron McNesby made sure everyone knew there was a new sheriff in town.
He made a point of repeatedly saying he would change the mindset that led to frequent officer-involved shootings, racism and complaints of police brutality in the 1990s.
He had better results than his predecessor, Jim Lowman, but McNesby didn't eliminate the problems, one reason he lost his bid for a third term in 2008.
One reminder: A recently filed federal lawsuit alleges a black law enforcement officer was beaten by deputies who overreacted to a report of a man with a gun inside a Cantonment business in October 2008.
The suit is being brought by Ira Lee McQueen, an agent for the Florida Division of Alcohol, Beverage and Tobacco and seeks more than $15,000 in damages from McNesby and three deputies.
McQueen's suit says he was on duty, in plain clothes, when he went into the Liquor Cabinet at 1600 U.S. 29. He determined that a clerk had sold alcohol to an underage person; he took a weapon from the employee as part of his investigation.
A customer saw McQueen take the man's gun. The customer then went outside and called the sheriff's office to say a person inside the business had a gun.
More than 15 deputies responded to the call. McQueen was already on the phone talking with other sheriff's personnel and asked them to tell the deputies that he was a state agent.
McQueen said he walked outside with his hands up and kept telling officers that he was an agent, but they rushed him and stunned him more than once with a Taser and repeatedly slammed his head into the sidewalk. In addition, while completely restrained by officers, he was attacked by a K-9.
He eventually was released and taken to the hospital.
At the hospital, McQueen said, deputies ridiculed him -- a detail that may bring big punitive damages from a jury if proven true.
The suit lays out numerous allegations against the deputies involved, but also blames McNesby, saying he failed to make sure deputies had proper training with Tasers, police canines and race relations.
The world of law enforcement is small. McQueen's boss is John Powell, a former Escambia County deputy who ran against McNesby for sheriff in 2004. The insurance company for the sheriff's department subsequently paid Powell $70,000 after he filed suit accusing McNesby of spreading false information about him both during the campaign and later, when he was seeking a job.
McQueen's lawyers are the same lawyers who represented Powell -- James Murray of Crestview and Eric Stevenson of Pensacola.

04-04-2010, 05:01 AM
I do not know why they hide it, everyone in the department knows that they get on here to divide us. What cracks me up the most is that they can fool the public on Blab, they can fool the public on PNJ and they can fool the public on Outzen's site. BUT ... they cannot fool us. We know, we know that Moron and Craig are frauds. We know that Moron's credentials in law enforcement is minimal if not laughable.

Heck, the most he has ever done as a LEO was run down a guy who spun his tires. And how many departmental policies did he break then? When they got the guy to the jail they had to clean up the mess and charge him appropriately. I can imagine, the most wet behind the ears defense attorney will be able to tear that apart if it even goes that far.

Then they are out there talking about gangs like this is Las Angeles. We have few small wanna be gangs at best. Posers if you ask me and I patrol and area where a lot of them are. They are just punks looking for attention. I can assure you this, not one of them will ever admit it ... they do not want any enhancements to their charges. They are smarter than that.

Cut admin, please I cannot wait until his budget runs out and they gets into the public.

Paddy wagons that never move, APC we did not need. You can fly the ECSO Airforce with the money he pissed away.

What about that training center Moron? We had one bought, paid for, staffed and you killed it, why ? -- EGO --

That's OK though, if RM is running you will be mightly lonely at MORON HEADQUARTERS. Well, you will at least if David Craig keeping you company. Everyone else will be running against you!!!

04-04-2010, 05:10 AM
When he became Escambia County's top cop in 2001, Ron McNesby made sure everyone knew there was a new sheriff in town.
He made a point of repeatedly saying he would change the mindset that led to frequent officer-involved shootings, racism and complaints of police brutality in the 1990s.
He had better results than his predecessor, Jim Lowman, but McNesby didn't eliminate the problems, one reason he lost his bid for a third term in 2008.
One reminder: A recently filed federal lawsuit alleges a black law enforcement officer was beaten by deputies who overreacted to a report of a man with a gun inside a Cantonment business in October 2008.
The suit is being brought by Ira Lee McQueen, an agent for the Florida Division of Alcohol, Beverage and Tobacco and seeks more than $15,000 in damages from McNesby and three deputies.
McQueen's suit says he was on duty, in plain clothes, when he went into the Liquor Cabinet at 1600 U.S. 29. He determined that a clerk had sold alcohol to an underage person; he took a weapon from the employee as part of his investigation.
A customer saw McQueen take the man's gun. The customer then went outside and called the sheriff's office to say a person inside the business had a gun.
More than 15 deputies responded to the call. McQueen was already on the phone talking with other sheriff's personnel and asked them to tell the deputies that he was a state agent.
McQueen said he walked outside with his hands up and kept telling officers that he was an agent, but they rushed him and stunned him more than once with a Taser and repeatedly slammed his head into the sidewalk. In addition, while completely restrained by officers, he was attacked by a K-9.
At the hospital, McQueen said, deputies ridiculed him -- a detail that may bring big punitive damages from a jury if proven true.
The suit lays out numerous allegations against the deputies involved, but also blames McNesby, saying he failed to make sure deputies had proper training with Tasers, police canines and race relations.
The world of law enforcement is small. McQueen's boss is John Powell, a former Escambia County deputy who ran against McNesby for sheriff in 2004. The insurance company for the sheriff's department subsequently paid Powell $70,000 after he filed suit accusing McNesby of spreading false information about him both during the campaign and later, when he was seeking a job.
McQueen's lawyers are the same lawyers who represented Powell -- James Murray of Crestview and Eric Stevenson of Pensacola.

So what David Craig, it stinks of politics. If you had an ounce of Law Enforcement in you that would be obvious. Look at the players. Look at who has what to gain. Look who has an axe to grind. If you were a REAL detective you would have already started to put the pieces if this puzzle together. But, don't worry, I put my 15 years experience to work for you and solved this mystery before I was finished reading your post. I am positive Ronnie Mac's and the PBA attorneys will do the same.

04-04-2010, 05:50 AM
I guess that the PNJ and Mark O'brien are working together with Rick Outzen, David Craig, BLAB and David Morgan. Hey that's pretty sneaky because nobody would ever believe that. I agree with the post that says that this law suit won't help Ron McNesby. Whether or not you can successfully tie this suit to politics is not the point. I'm sure we'll hear good reasons for the actions of our deputies under the circumstances that day. Most likely a settlement will be offered. Keep in mind that Ira is law enforcement too. Just because he isn't ECSO doesn't mean you should not sympathize with his position in this. Posturing. Positions. Taking sides in endless mud slinging contests with no thought of just simply seeking the truth. Or letting the system work toward a positive solution for us and the citizens. Uniting as best we can to honor our oath and serve the community, and yes, our current sheriff (whomever he or she may be.) Those who are so all consumed with the obsessions and hatred that a few express here will keep the fires of discontent alive. Sadly that is the only tactic they know. For most of the ECSO employees, Monday will dawn as a new day where we will work as a team as best we can. The disrespect and hate that a few express on these pages does not reflect the opinions of the people of Escambia County. If you have some great insights as to whom can run the agency better then by all means find this person and work toward their election. But you might benefit from showing more respect for your co-workers, the sheriff and others. Because without showing respect you are doomed to never receive any respect in return.

04-04-2010, 12:13 PM
you should tell your sheriff and his few cronies that respect is a two way street.

04-05-2010, 02:44 AM
you should tell your sheriff and his few cronies that respect is a two way street.
What’s really funny is that you think The General gives a flying FcK whether you respect him or not.

04-05-2010, 04:04 AM
The problem Morgan has and will continue to have is that his law enforcement career was trumped up. Had he come in and said, "My management experience" or "My experience in running large agencies". No, he came in bragging about his extensive law enforcement experience in the Air Force which could not even be varified and to a large extent made up from what I have seen.

Then this guy gets into office, bringing the most devisive of people in as advisors and as a chief deputy losing even more respect from the deputies in the field.

I knew Untreiner, Seely, Johnson, Lowman and McNesby throughout my career. All had their good and their bad. Johnson had many issues, however, even at the darkest hours of the worst times of all of these Sheriffs did I ever see what I have seen in since Sheriff Morgan was elected. I certainly have never witnessed the blanket disrespect for a Sheriff that I have seen for our Sheriff now. Quite frankly, I am shocked by it all.

McNesby was a good Sheriff and believe me, I served with him for a long time. I know more about him than most people. I can tell you that at the end of the day, for Ronnie it was about protecting citizens and he had a good time doing it. Did he make people mad, you bet. Try being in this business for over 30 years and not make someone mad. Do you tihnk there are those in the department that did not get along with Ronnie, probably was. Call him what you like, he was a brother and I can personally tell you that he saved my life a few times risking his. You could count on him.

So, Ronnie Mac if you are running give them hell boy!!! If I get a chance I will drop in at the Homestead and say hi if you are still down there.

04-05-2010, 04:43 AM

Just because Ira said it happened that way, doesn't mean its fact.

04-05-2010, 11:28 AM
The problem Morgan has and will continue to have is that his law enforcement career was trumped up. Had he come in and said, "My management experience" or "My experience in running large agencies". No, he came in bragging about his extensive law enforcement experience in the Air Force which could not even be varified and to a large extent made up from what I have seen.

Then this guy gets into office, bringing the most devisive of people in as advisors and as a chief deputy losing even more respect from the deputies in the field.

I knew Untreiner, Seely, Johnson, Lowman and McNesby throughout my career. All had their good and their bad. Johnson had many issues, however, even at the darkest hours of the worst times of all of these Sheriffs did I ever see what I have seen in since Sheriff Morgan was elected. I certainly have never witnessed the blanket disrespect for a Sheriff that I have seen for our Sheriff now. Quite frankly, I am shocked by it all.

McNesby was a good Sheriff and believe me, I served with him for a long time. I know more about him than most people. I can tell you that at the end of the day, for Ronnie it was about protecting citizens and he had a good time doing it. Did he make people mad, you bet. Try being in this business for over 30 years and not make someone mad. Do you tihnk there are those in the department that did not get along with Ronnie, probably was. Call him what you like, he was a brother and I can personally tell you that he saved my life a few times risking his. You could count on him.

So, Ronnie Mac if you are running give them hell boy!!! If I get a chance I will drop in at the Homestead and say hi if you are still down there.

Of all the things you said, your second to last paragraph sums up RM, "for Ronnie it was about protecting citizens". So many have forgotten that RM was all about less law enforcement unless it was close to election time, then the special grant money came out to clean up the neighborhoods.

04-05-2010, 02:28 PM
What’s really funny is that you think The General gives a flying FcK whether you respect him or not.
thats a very bad way for you and him to feel, because we will tell him at the ballot box how much respect we have for him.I do hope you are one of his campaign spokesmen , you have such endearing speech habits.

04-05-2010, 03:09 PM
thats a very bad way for you and him to feel, because we will tell him at the ballot box how much respect we have for him.I do hope you are one of his campaign spokesmen , you have such endearing speech habits.
I can tell you are not a cop if you think I am The General’s campaign spokes person.
Did I hurt your feelings with my endearing speech habits?

04-05-2010, 04:00 PM
I can tell you are not a cop if you think I am The General’s campaign spokes person.
Did I hurt your feelings with my endearing speech habits?
no you didnt hurt my feelings , but what im going say might hurt yours and im sorry , but that sounded like something davey2 would say , i didnt understand your humor .

04-05-2010, 05:16 PM
[quote=Guest]That's your April Fool's Joke right? That loser has no chance. I'm sure that Morgan is saying "bring it on." The voters are well pleased with the current sheriff. No amount of BS can change that. Mac will have a hard time raising money too. The handful of miscreants and deviants that support him here won't fund a campaign. Plus if CL rolls... I wonder who she will roll on?

This is the hallmark of their operation. The unfortunate side effect is that it divides the troops, fosters distrust and breaks down departmental moral.

THIS IS A NEWS FLASH -- THE KEYSTONE COPS MORON AND CRAIG HAVE A NEW TACTIC AND WE NOW NEED TO ADD ANOTHER ELEMENT TO THE LIST.

3.) POSER MODE - Now it appears that they will pose as a deputy with many years of service. Poser mode should be easy for both of them since David Craig completely fabricated Moron’s career and of course it is no mystery about Craig’s failing to make the cut.

Don’t worry, if you miss the POSER MODE post, then simply look for elements of 1 or 2. They still cannot resist their Hallmark traits. Moron and Craig have been at this since way before the election so remember they are sneaky.

Don’t worry RM, we have your back. We know the difference between a fraud and a brother. Jump in the race and I will support you. It will be like the old days. AND BY THE WAY, I AM A FRIEND OF RONNIE’s AND A DEPUTY WHO IN FACT HAS 20+ YEARS AND MINE IS NOT MADE UP!![/quote:frgy2hhv]

This explains how to find a Davey2 Post. It started with 2, but, had to add the improved "Poser" mode.

04-05-2010, 11:23 PM
I laugh every time I see that post it makes me laugh. I think that for some of my fellow deputies I will print off some little cheat cards so if they are confused when Davey2 is posing and posting his propaganda we can recognize it right of and dismiss it immediately.

Sheriff, you can offer an olive branch to your troops by barring David Craig from the building. He is a divisive individual and a slap in the face to every one of us. He is not liked or respected and it reflects poorly on you.

04-06-2010, 12:26 AM
I laugh every time I see that post it makes me laugh. I think that for some of my fellow deputies I will print off some little cheat cards so if they are confused when Davey2 is posing and posting his propaganda we can recognize it right of and dismiss it immediately.

Sheriff, you can offer an olive branch to your troops by barring David Craig from the building. He is a divisive individual and a slap in the face to every one of us. He is not liked or respected and it reflects poorly on you.
you are delusional ,he can t bar the person who created his whole resume in law enforcement, the better idea would be to get craig to roll on morgan

04-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Fat Chance on that, Craig will never roll over on Morgan. This is the closest to law enforcement that loser has ever been. He has been on the sidelines with his little reality show blue lights and wishing he was one of us ever since he washed up. He could not cut it and finally found someone he could ride their coat tails in on. The sad thing is, the coat tails he rode in on are fabricated too.

What a joke.

04-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet 95% of the posters here don't even work at the SO and who cares who roams what and where, do your job or go somewhere else that is facing lay-offs, no new vehicles and 12 hour shifts. When you're there for 6 months, you will realize what you HAD and learn to appreciate the job more. (Here's a hint, apply at Santa Rosa County).

04-06-2010, 01:57 PM
davey 2 is back,

04-06-2010, 02:14 PM
[quote="sthu"]Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet 95% of the posters here don't even work at the SO and who cares who roams what and where, do your job or go somewhere else that is facing lay-offs, no new vehicles and 12 hour shifts. When you're there for 6 months, you will realize what you HAD and learn to appreciate the job more. (Here's a hint, apply at Santa Rosa County). yes this is him.

04-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet 95% of the posters here don't even work at the SO and who cares who roams what and where, do your job or go somewhere else that is facing lay-offs, no new vehicles and 12 hour shifts. When you're there for 6 months, you will realize what you HAD and learn to appreciate the job more. (Here's a hint, apply at Santa Rosa County).

Whoa, do we now have a 4th element or clue of a Davey2 post here.
4.) Discredit people who post on LEO Affairs by proclaiming 95% of them are not deputies or Law Enforcement.

I can only assume that Davey2 here is attempting to discredit the posts in an effort to delegitimize them. This would mean that citizens or the general public have happened across this site and are adding their 2 cents worth. IS this what he wants us to believe. If so, then I can only assume that they are so disenfranchised by this administration that they are weighing on with their thoughts. Now that is scary.

Davey2, unlike you and the General, I AM LAW ENFORCEMENT. I AM A VETERAN and I HAVE MANY YEARS OF SERVICE under my belt. I have seen Sheriffs come and go, policies come and go, and fellow deputies come and go and life went on. But, at NO TIME in my career, military or ECSO have I seen the disrespect brought on by Morgan's administration. This is insane, no one can trust one another, name calling, back stabbing. Say what you want, it was never like this under Ronnie Mac. At least we all treated each other with respect.

So I say this, if it is Morgan's and your intention for the General to remain Sheriff by divisiveness it will not work. Eventually this will come to a head. The public will not stand for it. I live for the day I see Ronnie Mac qualify and run against you. I will be the very first person nailing signs, planting them and collecting donations from all those who want to see Morgan gone. His admin is failing more and more on a daily basis.

Oh by the way, when you found that Alzheimer's patient, thank Ronnie Mac for the Helicopter and the radio gear that helped locate him. Be sure to give credit to Ronnie Mac when you talk to the family and press about how successful the department was in finding him.

04-06-2010, 06:56 PM
our family has served the sheriffs office for 35 years and in all that time we have never seen so many unhappy employees. I look back and we served from Bill Davis to Jim Lowman and never has it been this bad, I think Charlie Johnson was a dark period in our history , but compare the two johnson and morgan they are both ego maniacs who have no clue that the guys and gals on the street are the back bone of the dept and should be treated with the upmost respect, because they can make you look good or bad .The first thing you should do is tear up davey 2 contract and forbid him to set foot in the building, this would go a long way toward better relations with your troops. That not going to solve all your problems because you have created more than any other sheriff i can recall.

04-07-2010, 03:58 AM
our family has served the sheriffs office for 35 years and in all that time we have never seen so many unhappy employees. I look back and we served from Bill Davis to Jim Lowman and never has it been this bad, I think Charlie Johnson was a dark period in our history , but compare the two johnson and morgan they are both ego maniacs who have no clue that the guys and gals on the street are the back bone of the dept and should be treated with the upmost respect, because they can make you look good or bad .The first thing you should do is tear up davey 2 contract and forbid him to set foot in the building, this would go a long way toward better relations with your troops. That not going to solve all your problems because you have created more than any other sheriff i can recall.

The sheriff is not supposed to treat the deputies with utmost respect because they make him look good (or bad.) That would make him the ultimate egomaniac. Sheriff Morgan does respect the deputies. He tried to get the commission to give us raises. He has very nice swearing in, promotion and retirement ceremonies that show lots of respect for his deputies. He respects us by not screwing around like more than one previous sheriff and by not getting charged with criminal violations like our most recent sheriff. He respected us by not firing anyone when he took office like most other sheriff's do. He has honored deputy rights by not simply quickly firing deputies who get into trouble. He lets them have their day in court. What he doesn't do is show you the favoritism that you might have under a less honorable sheriff. David Craig runs the citizens academy, works with neighborhood watch groups and I see him helping out in the front lobby all the time. It is pretty obvious that you just want to split up the 2 people who brought much needed change in our agency. Morgan and Craig are both doing a good job and except for a few complainers they are accepted by our "ECSO family" If all you can do is complain than maybe you should tear up your own contract. I can respect people who are trying to do their best more than I'll ever respect a whiner like you.

04-07-2010, 05:53 AM
The sheriff is not supposed to treat the deputies with utmost respect because they make him look good (or bad.) That would make him the ultimate egomaniac. Sheriff Morgan does respect the deputies. He tried to get the commission to give us raises. He has very nice swearing in, promotion and retirement ceremonies that show lots of respect for his deputies. He respects us by not screwing around like more than one previous sheriff and by not getting charged with criminal violations like our most recent sheriff. He respected us by not firing anyone when he took office like most other sheriff's do. He has honored deputy rights by not simply quickly firing deputies who get into trouble. He lets them have their day in court. What he doesn't do is show you the favoritism that you might have under a less honorable sheriff. David Craig runs the citizens academy, works with neighborhood watch groups and I see him helping out in the front lobby all the time. It is pretty obvious that you just want to split up the 2 people who brought much needed change in our agency. Morgan and Craig are both doing a good job and except for a few complainers they are accepted by our "ECSO family" If all you can do is complain than maybe you should tear up your own contract. I can respect people who are trying to do their best more than I'll ever respect a whiner like you.

You are kidding right? I cannot think of anyone that cares for David Craig and most would sooner throw him out personally. He is a slap in the face to every hard working deputy in the department. For that matter, I cannot think of anyone who likes Morgan either. (Oh, outside the few brown nosing morganites). When I read the above comment, I thought that was the craziest thing I have ever seen. Then I thought, hmmmm, maybe it's Morgan writing it. It is way too smooth for David Craig and so unbelievable that another deputy wrote this that the only logical answer is Morgan. It's occam's razor, "when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better." Therefore, simply put Morgan must have written the previous post.

Since you brought up a couple issues, are you aware that people from 31 states were charged with hunting without a license in that case? It was a BS charge from the start, they were hunting with a guide at a lodge. Yeah, after he pissed of the commission he went down begging for us, real bright. This cat is running on borrowed time and I promise to vote for anyone but him. RM, please run for Sheriff!!! I would help you just to piss off Morgan and Craig.

04-07-2010, 06:11 AM
I noticed you didn't respond directly to the points in the above post. Just that you don't disrespect certain people. That is your common message. I don't give a rat's arse who wrote the post. But I do notice that every single hate posting here is written by someone who ignores what is said and concentrates on who they believe is the author. So is it Rex? Or is it Rex? Given two competing theories I guess the most likely one is true. Rex when are you ever going to either stop making hatred your way of life or actually respond to the content of a post? You are a sad excuse for a deputy and the only thing you work hard at is making trouble for yourself and damaging morale where you work. As for your former master POS RM I bet Morgan is praying every day that he does run.

04-07-2010, 10:47 AM
I noticed you didn't respond directly to the points in the above post. Just that you don't disrespect certain people. That is your common message. I don't give a rat's arse who wrote the post. But I do notice that every single hate posting here is written by someone who ignores what is said and concentrates on who they believe is the author. So is it Rex? Or is it Rex? Given two competing theories I guess the most likely one is true. Rex when are you ever going to either stop making hatred your way of life or actually respond to the content of a post? You are a sad excuse for a deputy and the only thing you work hard at is making trouble for yourself and damaging morale where you work. As for your former master POS RM I bet Morgan is praying every day that he does run.
i noticed in one of the posts that he has seen morgan in the lobby the front desk is where he needs to stay , betcha he could do that job. morgan is praying not for RM to run ,but that davey2 thinks of a way to make this mess look good.

04-07-2010, 12:12 PM

It is obvious that you are not one of "US".

04-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Am i one of "US"as you put it NOT NO but HELL NO, you morgsnites are in a league of your own and trust me that anit good. :devil: :devil:

04-07-2010, 05:12 PM

This obviously fits the elements of a Davey2 Post. Bravo Davey2 Bravo -- tear someone down in order to build up the frauds.

04-07-2010, 07:35 PM
you are correct thats davey1and2

04-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Personally, I have not thought about RM running, however, I would be happy to hear what he has to say. I was hired under RM and he was always good to me. I do believe that it is not as much fun working at the ECSO anymore. People seemed to either be mad, depressed or worried. I have never seen the backstabbing and politicing that see now.

All I can tell you, anybody but David Morgan will be fine by me. As long as they are from inside the department and not currently in the Sheriff's inner circle which should be easy. It only comprises of 1 or 2 people.

04-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Run Ronnie Run .....

If not only to just make Morgan mad. If Ronnie Mac runs for Sheriff it will be worth coming into the office on a daily basis just to see and hear what Morgan and Craig were cooking up.

I can hear Craig now, "David now no one knew you 20 years ago so we will plant a story in the Independent News, because he does not care about the truth over there, that you saved 100 children on a hijaaked stolen bus. Yeah, we will tell them how you took your patrol car and while speeding down the highway you jumped from the car onto the bus and single handedly beat up 15 terrorists. Then while tired and hurt from the struggle you crawled to the front of the bus to take out the last terrorst and take control of the bus just before it went over a cliff."

04-08-2010, 05:44 PM
that was craigs m.o. last time do you think the voters are any smarter this time around.

04-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Yes, I think that the public IS smarter now. Also, I know that Ronnie Mac did not answer a lot of the lies being spread around. He did not challenge the made up career of Sheriff Morgan or trumped up experience. Ronnie Mac had over 200K on election day which he should have used exposing this guy.

The only real dis-service Ronnie Mac did was allow this to happen to us and Escambia County. However, I can promise you this. It is a mistake that he or who ever runs will not make again and each and every lie about Morgan's career, etc will be answered loudly and publicly. Everyday, we find out another Morgan story or some non-sense that is going on.

I will tell you this, the best part of next election is a track record and he CANNOT hide from that. David Craig will have to spin day and night covering up the crap Morgan will have piled up by then.

Ronnie, come on boy ... jump in this thing and let's make this a REAL race. This time let's make Morgan answer the questions. Expose this fraud.

04-09-2010, 03:52 AM
Does anyone know how to make Thai peanut sauce? I just moved from a city with dozens of Thai restaurants to a place w/o any, please help......I NEED PEANUT SAUCE!!!! Thanks!

04-09-2010, 05:18 AM
Put all of the ronnie mac supporters posting on this insane blog (all two of them) in a room together and there you have it....peanut sauce. :devil:

04-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Put all of the ronnie mac supporters posting on this insane blog (all two of them) in a room together and there you have it....peanut sauce. :devil:
davey its a sign of insanity when you ask the question and then answer it . Example the last 2 posts.

04-09-2010, 04:53 PM
It is obvious that the Daveys are beside themselves that NO ONE and I mean NO ONE outside their little group support them. Heck, even LA has to hold his nose around them two and is secretly telling people he might run for Sheriff. But, if you read here a lot of people still support and want RM back in office. I am not saying he was perfect, but, he was truly a deputy’s Sheriff. I could always talk to RM if I needed something. If I had an idea that improved things, he would listen. He got us raises and make no mistake he had budget challenges too. Just he knew how to make it happen for us. He realized we had families to raise.

I did not vote for RM because I thought the grass was greener but boy was I wrong. Our department has turned into a nightmare. No raises. Sheriff cannot get along with downtown. All he cares about is being on TV and spouting off. Deputies now talk bad about each other and quite frankly I wonder about that. He and his side kick David Craig write on blogs beating up law enforcement and citizens who do not agree with them.

0I can clearly see after reading 8 pages of comments and all the various subjects, RM has gotten more support from more people than the Daveys have. It is easily 5 to 1 support for RM. I for one actually hopes that RM runs for Sheriff and that this time he squashes the lies and fabrications of David Craig. Also, I agree that by then David Morgan will have a track record, 4 years. He will have a bloated Admin, no raises, equipment still sitting unused, helicopters flying saving lives and the list goes on. One thing he will not have is a world class training center because the County will not ever give that back to him, How stupid was that?

The problem David Morgan has is respect. This is something earned and not demanded or given based on your credentials (most of which made up) and degrees. You want my respect, earn it. You can start by canning that David Craig. Morgan you have no idea how much his very presence in our building aggravates deputies and civilians working the ECSO. So I can promise you this and I am already telling everyone I know. IF David Craig is working for you or your campaign I will do everything possible to ensure you are NOT re-elected. I will help RM if he is running and if he decides not to I will help whoever else. But, that man has to go. By the way, where is his domestic violence records where we investigated an incident on Noriega? I was on duty, I know that happened.

RM – Go ahead sign up and I can promise you that I personally know a lot of men and women at the department that will stand behind you.

04-09-2010, 08:38 PM
morgan can not get rid of craig thats his lie machine , if craig would roll on morgan then we would be rid of both of them. craig knows all the lies he told last time, but so do we and morgan will be held accountable we cant wait for his first campaign rally ,we have some questions we want to ask , documented facts.

04-11-2010, 02:38 PM
That is so sad, but it may be true and we will be stuck with David Craig until November 2012. That is when hopefully RM will be Sheriff again and remove this scurage from our Department. If Morgan does not realize the problems caused by Craig's mear presense .... then he is not fit to be Sheriff.

Ronnie we are waiting on you.

04-11-2010, 03:02 PM
That is so sad, but it may be true and we will be stuck with David Craig until November 2012. That is when hopefully RM will be Sheriff again and remove this scurage from our Department. If Morgan does not realize the problems caused by Craig's mear presense .... then he is not fit to be Sheriff.

AMEN When you are sheriff again will you for god sake explain the morgan rank structure to us .

04-11-2010, 03:15 PM
The below is an excerp from the recent issue of the IN Weekly. The kind of blunder and hot air is typical for those of us who worked under RM:

"FEMA DENIES HURRIANCE IVAN CHARGES An April 2009 letter from the Federal Emergency Management Agency slipped under the radar of the local media when it was issued last year. The IN only came across it while researching another story.

The letter is from the regional director of the Eastern Regional Office of FEMA, C. David Kimble, on the agency's audit of disaster costs associated with Hurricane Ivan activities for Escambia County Sheriff's Office under Ronnie McNesby.

The Escambia County Sheriff's Office had received an award of $6.6 million from the Florida Department of Community Affairs (DCA), a FEMA grantee, for emergency protective measures undertaken as a result of Hurricane Ivan. The award provided 90-percent FEMA funding for seven large projects and one small project.

FEMA reviewed the costs totaling $5.9 million incurred under the seven large projects. The audit covered the period Sept. 16, 2004 to March 18, 2008, during which the Sheriffs Office received those FEMA dollars.

The auditor found that McNesby's finance department headed by Steve Stevens, who was recently appointed to the Florida Public Service Commission, did not accumulate project costs on a project-by-project basis as required by federal regulations. The auditors disallowed $2,136,710 of questioned costs, which is over a third of the total costs incurred.

According to the audit findings, the Sheriff's Office claim included $1,663,429 of unsupported, excessive, and ineligible equipment charges – which were was not supported by source documentation such as vehicle usage logs or activity reports.

"Although the Sheriff's Office did not maintain adequate documentation, it is reasonable to conclude that eligible emergency protective measures were performed during regular-time working hours in the initial 72-hour period after the storm made landfall. Therefore, equipment costs of $90,376 claimed for September 16-18, 2004, will be considered eligible for reimbursement based on reasonable consideration."

The rest was disallowed. The Sheriff's Office also tried to charge FEMA for hourly usage of patrol carused instead of the $0.41 mileage rate as required by FEMA. It also charged FEMA for commuter mileage of the deputies from their homes to the office.

FEMA determined that the Sheriff's Office did not follow its established compensation policy when computing overtime pay, resulting in excess charges of $473,281.

In summary, the McNesby administration was awarded by FEMA $6,550,519 for the projects. It reported to FEMA that it had incurred costs $5,929,272, leaving $621,247 of the grants unspent. Of the cost incurred, $2,136,710 was disallowed, which means only $3,792,562 of the grants was properly spent and accounted for.

It has been 15 months since Sheriff Ron McNesby has left office. Since then, his administration has been investigated by the U.S. Department of Justice; a finance employee's theft of $1.2 million from his Evidence Trust Fund has been discovered; and a FEMA audit has shown Hurricane Ivan records weren't properly maintained and denied over $2.1 million in charges."

04-11-2010, 03:17 PM
[quote="Retired Duputy":37lu8628]That is so sad, but it may be true and we will be stuck with David Craig until November 2012. That is when hopefully RM will be Sheriff again and remove this scurage from our Department. If Morgan does not realize the problems caused by Craig's mear presense .... then he is not fit to be Sheriff.

AMEN When you are sheriff again will you for god sake explain the morgan rank structure to us .[/quote:37lu8628]

Maybe if you spent some of your early adult years serving your country, you would understand it.

04-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Pleaseeee like morgan has not mismanaged any funds hasnt lied about anything and everything , its his turn in the barrel next time around. Wait tell the papers are out on his contract people and his buying little toys that are a waste of money.Dont think the public wont know the freedom of information act says we have the contracts, and they are ridiculous.

04-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Let me open by saying that the little copy paste antic stinks of David Craig. In fact, the very idea that this story popped up on IN, David Craig's buddy Rick Outzen's BS paper also stinks of David Craig. Rick Outzen is not even remotely interested in the truth, facts or what is best for Escambia County. His paper and website has absolutly no credibility what so ever. I would rather get a subscription from the PNJ than even look at his paper from a distance.

With regard to FEMA, we were there and we were documenting the hours and billable items. EVERY COUNTY in the USA who ever had a FEMA claim is audited and in fact they find things. The right thing to do is to look at the item, provide additional documentation, then appeal it. I can assure you that we documented everything to the letter. WHY, it is simple;
1.) We were looking out for the taxpayers of Escambia County.
2.) At all costs, we wanted to ensure security and the safety of our citizens.
3.) We wanted to ensure that our deputies patrolling the streets and dangerous areas of Escambia County were compensated.

I am not sure what you will do, however, you might want to think twice before throwing rocks at glass walls. I am confident in everything we charged FEMA for.

By the way, the part they have FAILED to report is that FEMA has not charged ECSO with anything and have not requested any reimbersments. By the way David Craig, you should not comment on anything that is clearly above your pay grade.

Dang RIGHT RONNIE, LET'S RUN AGAINST THESE FRAUDS AND SCAM ARTISTS AND GET OUR SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT BACK!

04-12-2010, 03:25 AM
Once again, someone doesnt know what they are talking about and after all of their inacurate posting, they can't think of anything else but to blame Craig.

What Ronnie mac and his staff did was wrong. They didn't follow the correct procedures. My understanding is they were told by those who knew better that what they were doing was wrong. That person was disciplined for speaking up. If Ronnie Mac didn't do anything wrong, why is this sheriff having to try and negotiate a deal with fema to reduce the amount owed.
You are wrong. Fema has been in touch and Fema wants their money back.

04-12-2010, 03:44 AM
I believe the amount is 4 million dollars. No matter how hard you twist the facts you can't blame anyone but Ronnie Mac for that one.

04-12-2010, 11:14 AM
I believe the amount is 4 million dollars. No matter how hard you twist the facts you can't blame anyone but Ronnie Mac for that one.

Agreed!!!!!!!!!! That is the 4 million dollars that we know about, the "his way or the highway" attitude. I cannot wait until the FEMA audit from Katrina hits and we have to eat more millions that we already had too.

04-12-2010, 12:32 PM
you really dont want to play the game of comparing hero's , because we will take R M over morgan any time , just because craig fabricated some lies and got buddy to swear to them doesnt mean a thing to us, morgan is an ego maniac who spends his time with the socialites of the county , they dont like him either but they will take his money.

04-12-2010, 03:00 PM
I would not trust Morgan to be involved with this audit if he was the last person on earth. He is the exact kind of EGOMANIAC who would screw up the audit/appeal just so he could say "Look what the previous administration did and now I came in and saved the day". I can hear him running his mouth right now.

Believe me, everything possible that was done to document hours, work and resources attributed to those storms. Every municipality will eventually go through this and yes everyone will have to return some money. This is the norm and not the exception here. Look at past history. God I pray this never happens, however, if Morgan is Sheriff during a disaster he too will find himself in the same boat. So, be careful what you say Sheriff.

Also, rather than wasting all your time blaming "the previous administration" for everything that comes down the pike why don't you clean up the beach. It is more dangerous now than at any time in history.

04-12-2010, 03:35 PM
when is everything going to stop being RM fault, instead of doing the social rounds go do some police work, we have bodies left in cars in several areas of the county , drug dealers in any given parking lot openly selling drugs, morgan is incompetent in this job to say the least, so buck up and take responsibility for this dept or get someone besides davey2to help you until the voters can have mercy on you and get you and us out of this miserable situation.

04-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Nope, responsibility. This is exactly why I started this thread. The Morgan administration is not about to take responsibility. They settle lawsuits which had no merit so that they could go back and saw "We cleaned this up" when in fact the co-defendant in the case had it thrown out by the judge. In this FEMA case, they will do the same and then say "OH look how much it cost us."

Here is a little bit if advice from an ole salt who has been around here working for Sheriff's for a long time .... Get over it and do your damn job. But they cannot, they have harassed any one of us who worked for RM's campaign. They have harassed any and all of us who were deemed aligned with RM. I can never recall any Sheriff that petty and shallow.

I can tell you this, come 2012 Morgan you will have a track record. Some screwed up budgets and looking pretty on TV will not save you from all your crap that is being heaped on daily. By the way, what ever happened to that individual you chased down? Have you ever done a background check on your buddy the transmission guy? Any drug deals going on while you're hanging out down there.

Yeah -- Let's rock baby. If RM has not prefiled here soon I swear I will carry him down there myself. Wear a Bring Back the Mac pin around town every minute of every day I am off so you cannot touch me. Dare you to.

04-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Don't get so worked up. That is what Davey 2 is looking for. He is wanting to stir up the troops, divide us and fragment our support. He does not want a band of brothers who stand for each other unified. They know that we know the truth about what is going on here. So, they figure if they have us divided that it will fragment support leaving Morgan in office in a primary.

I have news for Sheriff Morgan, Mr "Ultimate Insider", he is not as inside as he thinks. You can be in the building, in the office, behind the desk, even sit in the chair and still be the "Ultimate Outsider" which is what he and David Craig have done. They have antagonized, they have promoted around people, they have done everything possible to bring down moral or unity in our department.

Here is the flip side, they have also done one thing really well, we might not know WHO we want for Sheriff but we ALL know it is NOT DAVID MORGAN.

04-12-2010, 09:43 PM
amen to any body but morgan, you got the badges for BRING MAC BACK i will order t shirts and wear them with pride.

04-13-2010, 06:17 PM
I can’t stand The General with his I’m better than you attitude. But I hate RM (The Worm) even more. I will do anything to help the corrupted pos RM lose even if I have to help The General (I think I vomited in my mouth) win. Anybody but RM (The Worm) or DM (The General).

04-13-2010, 08:22 PM
I can’t stand The General with his I’m better than you attitude. But I hate RM (The Worm) even more. I will do anything to help the corrupted pos RM lose even if I have to help The General (I think I vomited in my mouth) win. Anybody but RM (The Worm) or DM (The General).
pray tell what other choices you have , unless you think a knight on a white horse is going to save us , that time has passed that was Bill Davis saving us from Ementt Shelby.

04-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Anytime I see a hostile posting I think of the earlier posts on indentifying Davey Posts. That post certainly fits the profile. The funny thing is it is easy to see by asking one question, Who benefits the most? Well certainly not the troops, other candidates, the citizens ... nope it always points back to either Davey 1 or Davey 2.

I for one liked life at the ECSO with RM at the helm. I am sure out of the 1000 or so of us here someone has something negative to say. The odds are for it. even if 1% hated RM, that is 10 people right off the bat. So, it does not surprise me with the occational bad comment. But, what does and did surprise me is how much more support RM has than Morgan does.

I would like to say that I am surprised, but, I am not. Given all the efforts they have put into dividing us and stirring up crap among the troops ... It does not surprise me at all. I hope that RM runs and gives them hell. It would be great to see them compare records now that Morgan will have 4 years. I can tell you this, a lot of deputies will be standing behind supporting anyone BUT Morgan.

04-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Anytime I see a hostile posting I think of the earlier posts on indentifying Davey Posts. That post certainly fits the profile. The funny thing is it is easy to see by asking one question, Who benefits the most? Well certainly not the troops, other candidates, the citizens ... nope it always points back to either Davey 1 or Davey 2.

I for one liked life at the ECSO with RM at the helm. I am sure out of the 1000 or so of us here someone has something negative to say. The odds are for it. even if 1% hated RM, that is 10 people right off the bat. So, it does not surprise me with the occational bad comment. But, what does and did surprise me is how much more support RM has than Morgan does.

I would like to say that I am surprised, but, I am not. Given all the efforts they have put into dividing us and stirring up crap among the troops ... It does not surprise me at all. I hope that RM runs and gives them hell. It would be great to see them compare records now that Morgan will have 4 years. I can tell you this, a lot of deputies will be standing behind supporting anyone BUT Morgan.
I think you are absolutely wrong RM may have had 1% support in the department at the end of his corrupted career and those were his lap dogs. He will never get the support from the troops ever again, except of course from a few lap dogs that will be promised part of the kingdom. He went from being a Sheriff to being a worthless politician that was only concerned about himself and a few of his lap dogs. If you want The General reelected? Have The Worm run and it will be a guaranteed win for the General!

P.S. Maybe he’ll ask Touart to be his Chief Deputy lol.

04-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Which one are you .... David Craig or David Morgan?

Again yet another comment meeting the Davey Post Criteria!!!

04-14-2010, 08:39 PM

dont they interchangeable parts one tongue fits both mouths?

04-15-2010, 05:37 AM

Now that's funny I do not care who you are!!

Mac if you are reading this come on and join the fight early. Side with those of us that want to rid this place of the daveys. They are killing moral and they are killing the professionalism of this department. I can personally tell you that Morgan has not a clue and he has to depend on people that are not that reliable for him. It is insane and that David Craig stinks up the place with his crap. Everytime I hear his voice I want to just tase him.

04-15-2010, 07:31 AM

Mac if you are reading this come on and join the fight early. Side with those of us that want to rid this place of the daveys. They are killing moral and they are killing the professionalism of this department. I can personally tell you that Morgan has not a clue and he has to depend on people that are not that reliable for him. It is insane and that David Craig stinks up the place with his crap. Everytime I hear his voice I want to just tase him.

You can't spell worth beans. You are filled with hate. And you don't recognize a that David Morgan is very popular with the voters and for the most part accepted. You never learned that the voters decide on the sheriff and you are supposed to work as a team with him and the rest of the employees. Including Craig. As a public servant you should make an effort to tolerate whatever sheriff the voters have chosen. You fit all the criteria of a perfect Ronnie Mac supporter. Your personality is not suited for law enforcement. Get some therapy. You have sunk to a level of argument that proves your position is without merit.

04-15-2010, 10:47 AM

You can't spell worth beans. You are filled with hate. And you don't recognize a that David Morgan is very popular with the voters and for the most part accepted. You never learned that the voters decide on the sheriff and you are supposed to work as a team with him and the rest of the employees. Including Craig. As a public servant you should make an effort to tolerate whatever sheriff the voters have chosen. You fit all the criteria of a perfect Ronnie Mac supporter. Your personality is not suited for law enforcement. Get some therapy. You have sunk to a level of argument that proves your position is without merit. You are the nicest guy at the office , you just proved his point.You read someone post then rip into them because they think you davey2 and davey1 stink up the place . Lighten up and start getting your resume ready.

04-16-2010, 12:52 AM
I contend that the very thought that Ronnie Mac might return has the Daveys beside themselves. They are already feeding negative stories to that fraud Rick Outzen. I pick up his papers so that my dogs will have something to pee on. The Daveys need to realize that it does not matter how much posting they do here, they will never be as popular as Ronnie or anyone else who chooses to run against Moron.

I am not a huge fan of Ronnie and did not really spend that much time with him when we were on the street. He was like many other Sheriffs who served at the ECSO. The problem with Ronnie was he buddied up with the politicos and they burned him. But, that did not make him a bad Sheriff. He always managed to get our department funded. He always found money for raises and he worked hard to improve and get us accredited. Those are things you will not see on IN or come out of the Daveys' mouths.

At this point I have heard of a lot of people in the department who are considering a run for Sheriff. I think that is a good thing and I think that we should work to support one of our own. Someone who has worked the streets and knows what we go through. Someone who understand law enforcement and understands us.

So, I ask please let's stop fighting among ourselves and let's elect one of our own and rid our halls of these frauds.

04-16-2010, 02:22 PM
very well said. I know there are people waiting to vote anybody but morgan , but that can cause problems too, lets make sure he is a brother , that at the least comes from our dept.

04-16-2010, 07:56 PM
We had that option in November 2008. To bad so many chose to listen to the lies and opt for Morgan & Company. :roll:

04-17-2010, 02:06 PM
Anybody but RM or DM.

04-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Anyone but David Morgan and should Ron McNesby run again he has my support and the support of a lot of my friends and fellow deputies. Ronnie Mac was a good Sheriff and he did not deserve the smear job done by David Craig.

Craig, I will tell you this if I saw you in a dark ally I would whip your Arse myself. I cannot stand to hear your voice and it is an slap in the face to every deputy every day you walk in.

04-18-2010, 01:39 AM
Anyone but David Morgan and should Ron McNesby run again he has my support and the support of a lot of my friends and fellow deputies. Ronnie Mac was a good Sheriff and he did not deserve the smear job done by David Craig.

Craig, I will tell you this if I saw you in a dark ally I would whip your Arse myself. I cannot stand to hear your voice and it is an slap in the face to every deputy every day you walk in.

Brave of you to offer to ambush him in a dark alley. If you could spell alley. What you can't stand is the truth. There was nothing about Ronnie Mac's record that was created by anybody but himself. An incumbent has to offer the voters good reasons to replace him. Mac delivered those on a large platter. I'm glad there are people with the courage to offer a path of change in the face of resistance from thugs like you and your former sheriff. Threats and violence are your only solutions to political disagreements. That's something that none of us should be willing to tolerate. People like you are the reason that we have David Morgan as Sheriff. You just can't see that in the blindness of your rage. For that we should thank you. Mac's campaign of intolerance and threats didn't work last time and it won't work in 2012.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others."
John F. Kennedy

04-18-2010, 11:49 AM

Brave of you to offer to ambush him in a dark alley. If you could spell alley. What you can't stand is the truth. There was nothing about Ronnie Mac's record that was created by anybody but himself. An incumbent has to offer the voters good reasons to replace him. Mac delivered those on a large platter. I'm glad there are people with the courage to offer a path of change in the face of resistance from thugs like you and your former sheriff. Threats and violence are your only solutions to political disagreements. That's something that none of us should be willing to tolerate. People like you are the reason that we have David Morgan as Sheriff. You just can't see that in the blindness of your rage. For that we should thank you. Mac's campaign of intolerance and threats didn't work last time and it won't work in 2012.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others."
John F. Kennedy Please for god sake tell us the good reason to vote for morgan that were not made up lies to make morgan look like the great savior . It was LIES,LIES,LIES.

04-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Both mcnesby and Morgan have now proven to not be truthful..............we don't need either one of them.

04-18-2010, 03:07 PM
Both mcnesby and Morgan have now proven to not be truthful..............we don't need either one of them.
anybody but morgan and his lap dog craig, if not R.M than who?

04-18-2010, 09:16 PM
John Powell

04-18-2010, 09:24 PM
"John Powell"

OK - We're back to Ronnie Mac.

I have been at the ECSO for a long time and served since Lownan's first term. I can tell you that Ronnie Mac was the best of that group and I can assure you that at no time was it as bad now. I cannot recall a time when Deputies fought each other can called each other names like to day. I cannot think of a time when an administration atagonized us like they do now.

Lie about careers, etc and say "respect me" as if it's going to happen. You do not gain respect through fabricated careers and stories. The single and only verifiable law enforcement action Morgan ever executed was such a blunder that if it ever got out to the media no one would believe it.

You want respect Morgan, pack up, leave and take David Craig with you. I am sure we can convince the Gov. to appoint Ronnie Mac back to clean up your mess.

04-18-2010, 10:40 PM
"John Powell"

OK - We're back to Ronnie Mac.

I have been at the ECSO for a long time and served since Lownan's first term. I can tell you that Ronnie Mac was the best of that group and I can assure you that at no time was it as bad now. I cannot recall a time when Deputies fought each other can called each other names like to day. I cannot think of a time when an administration atagonized us like they do now.

Lie about careers, etc and say "respect me" as if it's going to happen. You do not gain respect through fabricated careers and stories. The single and only verifiable law enforcement action Morgan ever executed was such a blunder that if it ever got out to the media no one would believe it.

You want respect Morgan, pack up, leave and take David Craig with you. I am sure we can convince the Gov. to appoint Ronnie Mac back to clean up your mess.
The gov. may be to smart to fall for morgan and company A.K.A davey1, davey2

04-19-2010, 01:10 AM
If the argument about a false Morgan resume were true it would be more than compelling. It would be a felony. It's a no no to lie on a resume for political office in Florida. If any of the Morgan claims could have been proven untrue by the McNesby campaign they would have been exposed long ago. Don't think for a second that they didn't try. So this endless refrain about Morgan's "made up career" on this blog are the LIES. And those who post them are the LIARS. As for David Morgan's record as sheriff? He'll be judged by his actions in office and by the voters at large. Not just the few kangaroo court judges here who make up their "facts" and bask in a constant state of hostility on this complaint blog.

04-19-2010, 02:44 AM
please give us a break, davey2, his extensive career in law enforcement ,this is not a lie , everyone at the dept is uneducated but him.this not a lie ,look let us not debate morgans lies or davey2 fantasy sheriff it took him eight years to create , we would much better debate him or both of them at a campaign meeting because they will have to defend their lies and that anit going to be no walk in the park.

04-19-2010, 03:57 AM
There you go again. You should save it for the debates. Choose your candidate and David Morgan will see you there.

04-19-2010, 04:32 AM
There you go again. You should save it for the debates. Choose your candidate and David Morgan will see you there.

Craig, you got it. If I am helping Ronnie Mac this go around you can bet we will be there. I will challenge Morgan against RM anyday and any time.

The lies are over come 2012 my friend.

04-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Morgan and craig own these 4 yrs the debates wont be about R.M. its going to be about davey1 and davey2 also known as craig and company.Lies, lack of law enforcement experience nepotism, lack of respect for the troops, contract people being paid to do nothing, so put your liars hat on davey2 because its going to take you a while to pull this one off.

04-20-2010, 12:40 AM
I think Ronnie Mac has lost interest for an election bid. John Powell plans to run, but is there anyone else with some experience and LEADERSHIP
that will step up to the plate??? We really need some better candidates to pick from now.

04-20-2010, 01:44 PM
RM has not lost interest.. Just waiting..

04-20-2010, 02:26 PM
RM has not lost interest.. Just waiting..
We will wait , because we cant wait to debate davey 1 and 2 . it is going to be good , craig and company think they have it made , they do not realize how many people just cant stand them and are ratting them out.

04-20-2010, 04:36 PM
I think Ronnie Mac has lost interest for an election bid. John Powell plans to run, but is there anyone else with some experience and LEADERSHIP
that will step up to the plate??? We really need some better candidates to pick from now.

A better candidate? I don't understand what you mean by that, I feel like John Powell is an excellent candidate for the position. The man has a better understanding of that position than any candidate that has ran in the past 20 years, including Ronnie Mac. Powell is 100% for the troops and would love nothing more than to put more money in the pockets of Deputies and rid the administration of heaviness at the top. Ask yourself this question. How many raises did McNesby give his troops in 8 years? How much has the current Sheriff pulled for? He has only filled top high paying positions. No one has yet to give a valid reason on this site why Powell would not be a good candidate for the position. Tazing a drunk doesn't count!

04-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Man, I would have to say tasing a drunk shows a lack of character and self control. He knew he was not qualified to use the weapon, yet he used it on an unsuspecting person who was not committing any violent or dangerous crime. This citizen was asleep and drunk and at no time a threat to him.

So I ask myself, why did he do it? For a laugh?

Do I think that Powell has our best interest at heart. I do. Like Ronnie Mac I think that he would get us raises and find room in the budget for deputies. But, I just do not think he is the right man for the job as Sheriff. In all my career, I have never once done anything like that, nor have I had the inclination to.

I am under no illusion that we will find a saint to run for Sheriff, but, it must be someone we can respect. We already have a respect issue with the current Sheriff and his weasel David Craig. We cannot afford another 4 years of arguing and fighting amongst ourselves due to the antaganizing of the daveys. We need a strong leader, someone who has been at the department for a long time and someone we all respect.

I personally like Ronnie Mac and a part of me hopes that he does decide to run for Sheriff. I would support him and help in his campaign. If Ronnie Mac decides not to run I will rally behind one of our own and if it is only Powell I would rally behind him and hold my nose. Bottom line is MORGAN must be voted out and and David Craig shown the door for good.

04-20-2010, 06:18 PM
Powell has been in jobs that im sure took this tasing incident into consideration. If he is the only one that has served in the ranks let us give him a chance ,if R.M doesnt want to run.

04-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Powell has been in jobs that im sure took this tasing incident into consideration. If he is the only one that has served in the ranks let us give him a chance ,if R.M doesnt want to run.
So, Deanna is now posting under Powell's name. Isn't this a TOS violation? Yes, yes it is.

04-21-2010, 02:31 AM
So, Deanna is now posting under Powell's name. Isn't this a TOS violation? Yes, yes it is.
give it up davey2 you got to stop with everyone is posting under other peoples names. you and davey1 must be a little afraid of POWELL if no one can use his name to make a point, but both of you need to be afraid of mickey mouse if he runs, because you both are going to be so out of here.

04-21-2010, 03:20 AM
You see Davey2 behind every shadow. Boo! You argue amongst yourselves because that's what you choose to do. Don't blame anyone else for your personal actions. The voters will decide who will be the sheriff in 2012. If they come to this blog it's easy to see who is lacking in redeeming personal character. You do yourselves no favors by acting like you were raised by rabid wolves.

04-21-2010, 03:50 AM
The above is a classic example of a davey post!!!

Vote Ron McNesby 2012 ... if not, then vote for anyone other than David Morgan!!!

04-21-2010, 10:40 AM
The above is a classic example of a davey post!!!

Vote Ron McNesby 2012 ... if not, then vote for anyone other than David Morgan!!!
there is more people than you can imagine that are with you on this . ELECT MCNESBY 2012he is one of us.

04-21-2010, 11:18 AM
there is more people than you can imagine that are with you on this . ELECT MCNESBY 2012he is one of us.[/quote]

No there isn't. Most of the posts in this thread came from Morgan folks. They want Mcnesby to run because they believe Powell and Mcnesby will divide enough republican votes to allow incumbent Morgan to win the primary. A vote for Mcnesby is a vote for Morgan.

The only hope we have is Powell.

04-21-2010, 01:25 PM
there is more people than you can imagine that are with you on this . ELECT MCNESBY 2012he is one of us.

No there isn't. Most of the posts in this thread came from Morgan folks. They want Mcnesby to run because they believe Powell and Mcnesby will divide enough republican votes to allow incumbent Morgan to win the primary. A vote for Mcnesby is a vote for Morgan.

The only hope we have is Powell.[/quote]
when the time comes someone tells who , im with you POWELL is one of us , i dont think R.M. has the desire to do this . 2012 the end of an error OBAMA and MORGAN.

04-21-2010, 01:35 PM
McNesby had his day in the sun. ( 8 years of it) --At 65 years of age he should take his state retirement and his social security and find a nice confortable old folks home to spend out the rest of his days. We need young blood not has beens.

04-21-2010, 02:00 PM
[quote="Davey2 Detective":326g7ips]The above is a classic example of a davey post!!!

there is more people than you can imagine that are with you on this . ELECT MCNESBY 2012he is one of us.[/quote:326g7ips]
He was one of us but at the end he was nothing but a POS, dirty, corrupted politician. Vote anybody but DM or RM.

04-21-2010, 04:58 PM
[quote="Davey2 Detective":32kewu08]The above is a classic example of a davey post!!!

He was one of us but at the end he was nothing but a POS, dirty, corrupted politician. Vote anybody but DM or RM.[/quote:32kewu08]

Again, we have a classic DAVEY2 Post above. It has all the elements required for a DAVEY2 post. It tears down someone while hiding by adding DM too. His overiding goal is to call RM names. I for one after seeing the events since the election would love to have Ronnie Mac back.

04-21-2010, 07:21 PM
[quote="on your side":36uawyht][quote="Davey2 Detective":36uawyht]The above is a classic example of a davey post!!!

He was one of us but at the end he was nothing but a POS, dirty, corrupted politician. Vote anybody but DM or RM.[/quote:36uawyht]

Again, we have a classic DAVEY2 Post above. It has all the elements required for a DAVEY2 post. It tears down someone while hiding by adding DM too. His overiding goal is to call RM names. I for one after seeing the events since the election would love to have Ronnie Mac back.[/quote:36uawyht]
so would a lot of folks , but if not ronnie then who?

04-23-2010, 02:17 AM
Hey I have a great idea, how about a bunch of us get together say next Monday morning about 730 or so and meet Ronnie at the Homestead Kitchen. I see his truck there nearly every morning. We can all go in, ask him once in for all
Ronnie Mac are you with us or not? Are you running in this election or not? We all support you and will help you beat Morgan and his side kick davey2 or what I personally call him MiniMe.

So, what do you think? IF not Monday then let's pick a day and sit down with "Sheriff McNesby" and see where he is on this.

Enjoy your remaining days in office Morgan because Ronnie Mac or no Ronnie Mack we are going to replace you. Don't think with every ticket I write I am not telling them "compliments of Sheriff David Morgan".

04-23-2010, 02:22 AM
Hey I have a great idea, how about a bunch of us get together say next Monday morning about 730 or so and meet Ronnie at the Homestead Kitchen. I see his truck there nearly every morning. We can all go in, ask him once in for all
Ronnie Mac are you with us or not? Are you running in this election or not? We all support you and will help you beat Morgan and his side kick davey2 or what I personally call him MiniMe.

So, what do you think? IF not Monday then let's pick a day and sit down with "Sheriff McNesby" and see where he is on this.

Enjoy your remaining days in office Morgan because Ronnie Mac or no Ronnie Mack we are going to replace you. Don't think with every ticket I write I am not telling them "compliments of Sheriff David Morgan".

I think that MORON and DAVEY2 dressed in ninja outfits will post a video camera and film everyone one of us building their humdinger of a case against us. Then, they will send us to a psychiartrist and when that is over assign us to kiddy court. Hey Rex, is it all that bad over there bud? Anymore room for us?

04-23-2010, 12:44 PM

I think that MORON and DAVEY2 dressed in ninja outfits will post a video camera and film everyone one of us building their humdinger of a case against us. Then, they will send us to a psychiartrist and when that is over assign us to kiddy court. Hey Rex, is it all that bad over there bud? Anymore room for us?

The same 3 idiots and their repeating posts, just with different names. Get a life you old hags! You're pathetic in life, just as your husband said you were and have nothing else to do but ramble about the same things all day long. Your redneck buddy Isn't coming back and doesn't have a chance in hell so go somewhere else civilian trailer trash.

04-23-2010, 01:10 PM

The same 3 idiots and their repeating posts, just with different names. Get a life you old hags! You're pathetic in life, just as your husband said you were and have nothing else to do but ramble about the same things all day long. Your redneck buddy Isn't coming back and doesn't have a chance in hell so go somewhere else civilian trailer trash.
like we dont know that the above post is davey2, #1 we are not women we leave that to some others at the dept,#2 you and davey 1 are scared to death of any one who is going to run against your partner in this crime of deception ,all this crow you are going to have to eat is very hard ,dry and hard to swallow. :devil:

04-25-2010, 02:45 AM
did anyone ever tell you there is a pink slip coming your way?

04-26-2010, 10:47 AM
you are so right , who would be so dumb as to make the statement ,i know your ip address he thinks he little god, i hope he is at campaign rallys and starts with his funny stuff all i have to say its very hard to defend all of his and davey 1 lies.

04-26-2010, 11:06 AM
you are so right , who would be so dumb as to make the statement ,i know your ip address he thinks he little god, i hope he is at campaign rallys and starts with his funny stuff all i have to say its very hard to defend all of his and davey 1 lies.
Hey, Deanna.