PDA

View Full Version : Community cookoff

03-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Hey guys just wanted to ask your opinion, I know our agency has taken a hit with all the bad press lately - what do you think about a cookoff for the community - it might just be what this agency needs to gain favor with the community again. I can put something together and post what we need in the lineup room or you can leave suggestions here.

Thank you,

03-25-2010, 02:45 PM
The above poster is not Bodenheimer!

People on this board need to stopped trying to slander other people and use other peoples names. If you have a problem with someone say it and leave YOUR NAME or say it to their face. If you do not like where you work take your ass somewhere else. I have worked here 8 years and have myself went through some trials and tribulations. However I have never felt it necessary to come on to this board and slam a person or this department. What the hell is this pre school.

BO

03-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Amen brother!

04-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Bo-

how many breaths do you take while on your knees? computer geek F%3K. you are a sorry excuse for whatever you are trying to be.

signed

everyone

04-17-2010, 04:00 PM
To the above poster, just because I am close to curley top and can do whatever I want (like roughing people up, breaking bones and not getting caught) does not give you the justification to be jealous. I mean this department has helped me to cover up all my illegal activity so either get with the program and become a curley "drone" or be an outcast and continue to be jealous...

04-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Community cookoff who the hell knows how to cook haitian and jamaican :roll:

04-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Wow, my post about Bodenheimer and his crimnal activities was removed. I find that funny. It was removed so fast. I guess he didnt want every body to know the truth about him. Yes, Bodenheimer you are a criminal and have no right to wear the badge. Your actions will get you one day remember Curly is in the drop.

04-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Wow, my post about Bodenheimer and his crimnal activities was removed. I find that funny. It was removed so fast. I guess he didnt want every body to know the truth about him. Yes, Bodenheimer you are a criminal and have no right to wear the badge. Your actions will get you one day remember Curly is in the drop.

REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT