PDA

View Full Version : Tharp for Sheriff

03-24-2010, 06:29 AM
It seems that good ole Mr Tharp has been going around telling some of our long time volunteers "TM"that he will be running for Sheriff in 2012. It would leave one to think that maybe Aiken isn't in a bad position now to help his life long friend out in the upcoming election. Te good Sheriff won't even feel it when these two enter him from behind. If I were him, I would start asking around to see just who all he's told this to. I can't believe he didn't see this one coming. If he doesn't think Aiken will use his position to obtain information for his good friend Tharp, he has another lesson coming. As the election gets closer, let's see how much the learn about friendships around the office.

03-24-2010, 01:24 PM
we dont care who is running , powell, ronnie mac, morgan,tharpe, we are going to write in GOOFY the dog has as good a chance this time because the public is feed up with the dumb as#s.

03-28-2010, 04:04 AM
Tharp
will never run ,he would lose too much sig 15 $$$ .I like Dennis Dale ,but remember he gave back Captain bars after he found out it would "cut out " some $$$$$ .But ,He would be a good 1st Commander ,Sr Colonel , Jr Commander ,what ever the new rank structure is this week !

03-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Tharp
will never run ,he would lose too much sig 15 $$$ .

R U kidding me? As Sheriff he would control all of the sig 15's!

03-28-2010, 04:14 PM
I can hear it now Car 1 10-8 sig 15 ,or maybe it will be the "cordination" fees like that Grant got for showing up ang giving you and O-r-range boy . $

03-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Mr greedy would have all lieutenants and above controlling gigs and he would get a cut!

03-30-2010, 03:53 AM
Some body may want to tell the good Sheriff that his Chiefs best friend is telling alot of people around the office and in the public that he going to run. Neither of them have the sense to know they should have kept quiet for just a few more months. Mr Morgan, how does it feel to have your right hand man lying to you every week saying it just a rumor and it's just people keeping the pot stirred. We all want you to keep thinking that. You'kk learn around Nov' 2012.

03-30-2010, 06:21 AM
Uhh Oh General Moron ... the indians are getting restless. It's like a bunch of pirates around here. Little weakness and they are ready to shoot you in the back to become captain of the Black Pearl. I am telling you in all my years I have never seen anything like this ... if I were not so worried about my state retirement I would just walk out into the hall laughing my A_s off.

04-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Lose the weight, sure. The greed, no way. Things could actually get worse if this happened. Shame is moron should know acorn will help him.

04-29-2010, 06:20 AM
I guess someone may have started listening around there. It appears that Thelbert and Craig have gone out a few time and talked to people about his re-election. It's not going to be long now before they find them someone that Tharp has talked with. Any ideas out there on how Aiken will react to Tharp running? Will he remain loyal to his career long friend or will he support the guy that he spoke soooooooooo bad of during and after the election? Stay tuned.

Escambia2000
04-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Chavers for sheriff.

05-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Chavers for sheriff.
If he is not smart enough to be chief ,what makes you think he could ever convince people to vote him in as sheriff, i know the voters fell for davey1 bull but he had a lieing machine helping him.

05-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Tharp
will never run ,he would lose too much sig 15 $$$ .I like Dennis Dale ,but remember he gave back Captain bars after he found out it would "cut out " some $$$$$ .But ,He would be a good 1st Commander ,Sr Colonel , Jr Commander ,what ever the new rank structure is this week !
some one for god sake explain the order of rank at this nutty admin, we are not in the friggin army.