PDA

View Full Version : Oh its like that MOD

03-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Look Mod, u keep locking things up and deleting. We have the right to say what we please. its in the Geneva convention, look it up. BTW has anyone heard who is going on this out of state pilgrimage for BIA to help out with staff shortages.

03-24-2010, 04:49 PM
You don't have any "rights" on an internet forum. You have to abide by the TOU. Good grief, don't be such a whiny baby. The Geneva Convention?! Fight in a war and then tell me about the Geneva Convention you coward, this isn't a war zone.

"I can't believe the Mod is deleting libelous posts, now I can't talk bad about people behind their backs, wha, wha, wha!!"

If you want to be a whiny coward start your own forum and take Guest 101 with you! The two of you could probably entertain each other for hours as I see you must have the same IQ. Maybe one of you could discuss what the Geneva Conventions are and how they could possibly apply to internet forums or civilian life outside of a war zone in general.

03-24-2010, 09:33 PM
You don't have any "rights" on an internet forum. You have to abide by the TOU. Good grief, don't be such a whiny baby. The Geneva Convention?! Fight in a war and then tell me about the Geneva Convention you coward, this isn't a war zone.

"I can't believe the Mod is deleting libelous posts, now I can't talk bad about people behind their backs, wha, wha, wha!!"

If you want to be a whiny coward start your own forum and take Guest 101 with you! The two of you could probably entertain each other for hours as I see you must have the same IQ. Maybe one of you could discuss what the Geneva Conventions are and how they could possibly apply to internet forums or civilian life outside of a war zone in general.

Oh please, you mean you never said anything bad about anyone behind there back ever. BTW, i did fight in the war Capt Knowitall, im rubber and your glue, what u say bounces off me and sticks to you. stupid head :devil:

03-25-2010, 12:09 AM
If you fought or even took a history class for that matter you'd know what the Geneva Conventions are for.

03-25-2010, 06:24 PM
If you fought or even took a history class for that matter you'd know what the Geneva Conventions are for.

I know what u are for, bla bla bla,, "you'd" it's obvious you never took an English class the Geneva convention along with the New Deal gives me the right to say as i please.

03-26-2010, 02:40 AM
You're absolutely WRONG. Maybe you should take an English class.

03-27-2010, 07:54 PM
You're absolutely WRONG. Maybe you should take an English class.
No you should take and English class.