PDA

View Full Version : VOTE OUT ALL THE CURRENT FLORIDA LEGISLATURES

03-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Please encourage all your fellow FRS brothers and sisters to call their local legislature and senator and tell them not to vote for any of the changes to FRS. Not only do these changes affect us, it also affects other state employees, local law enforcement agencies, and all county government employees. This makes a pretty big voting block! Tell them if they make these changes we will do our best to vote them out of office this fall. It is time for all FRS employees to have their own little TEA PARTY.

IF THEY PASS THESE BILLS, I SAY WE VOTE THEM ALL OUT THIS FALL!

03-23-2010, 12:31 AM
Ditto

03-23-2010, 04:02 AM
The taxpayers are an even larger voting block. The FRS has a current deficit of $8.3 billion dollars. The solution is to either raise taxes or reduce benefits. Or have you contribute to your own pension to make up the deficit. Florida can't print money like Washington.

03-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Uh - I believe that is "legislators".

03-24-2010, 01:01 AM
I am not saying that I am for the Health Bill signed this week, but I am confused. If Florida has to make such cuts due to our state budget, then how can we afford to take on the federal government concerning the health care bill? Is this not just a waste?

03-24-2010, 01:58 AM
I am not saying that I am for the Health Bill signed this week, but I am confused. If Florida has to make such cuts due to our state budget, then how can we afford to take on the federal government concerning the health care bill? Is this not just a waste?

Obama knows best. Change is here. :snicker: