PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye Dave

03-19-2010, 11:46 PM
I just wnt to say it was a pleasure serving with you. It's too bad circuit needed a fall guy. I wish you the best. Good Luck!!

03-19-2010, 11:49 PM
Dave Who?

03-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Super III at 13-6

34 years of stellar service to be treated like this...

03-20-2010, 01:49 AM
is this because of that em case?

03-20-2010, 03:58 PM
What happened to the supervising officer and the on-call officer?

03-20-2010, 06:36 PM
The people making the "big decisions" don't know a Motion No GPS from a cold sore! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: Oh yea, who the heck is Dave?

03-21-2010, 06:43 PM
What's the real story here?

03-22-2010, 06:11 AM
The fact that some of you do not know who Dave is, does not make it untrue. The fact you do not know all of the story does not make any of this less real. The thing this illustrates is anyone in the department can be the next one up. It does not matter how well you think you do your job or how well you actually do it. Dave gave his whole working life to the department. He did not have to, but he did. He could have worked somewhere else and in the end would have been appreciated. But he chose to stay here. He mentored hundreds of officers. I want to thank him for his time he spent with me as a coworker, supervisor, and friend.

03-22-2010, 11:27 PM
So what the f$%#k happened and who is Dave??????????????? Gee, fill us in!!!!!!!!!!

03-23-2010, 07:39 PM
I don't know what happened.

What I do know is that Dave is a very ethical and competent employee. He always tried to do the best job he could do.

What I also know is that DC has a few unethical, self-serving, rigid, stupid and nasty individuals in mid-management (DCA level through RD). There is probably a higher percentage in upper management as those attributes seem to go hand in hand with upper level career advancement.

So far as I am concerned, those types of people can burn in Hell. Sometimes, they even get what they deserve while still working. Case in point: James Crosby.

Without naming names, I would be willing to bet that we all know and agree on who those people are.

I know of two individuals in another circuit who had a high profile case break bad. Those folks hired their own attorney and prevailed. In short, DC ended up taking it in the butt - reinstated the employees from their suspension and lost pay and had to remove anything regarding the disciplinary action from their file. Both people went through hell and should have been financially compensated for that.

I understand that Dave is being represented by Norman Canella. I hope that Norman kicks ass and, if possible goes for some monetary damages against individuals.

The individual(s) responsible for such reprehensible behavior toward such loyal and long time employees disgust and sicken me if I think about them too long.

Screw them!

GO DAVE!!!!
GO NORMAN!!!!

03-23-2010, 08:20 PM
What happened to the supervising officer and the on-call officer?

Does anyone know??

03-25-2010, 01:13 AM
As far as I know nothing happened to the supervising officer or the on-call officer because neither one did anything wrong. Everything that was done that night and throughout the case was done properly and by the book. What I heard was when circuit couldn't find anything to hang them on, they went on an office wide witch hunt to find something to blame someone for. They ended up finding HP's and other such not done and then blamed the office manager............so........good by Dave.

CPSO North
03-25-2010, 10:34 PM
And they wonder why long-time officers and supervisors have no loyalty to the department....

03-25-2010, 11:31 PM
My loyalty is to me and me only! Everyone else can go to HE double L! All I care is, what about me!

03-27-2010, 02:38 AM
:cry:

03-27-2010, 10:05 PM
News?