PDA

View Full Version : Molina Citizens say "Thanks!"

03-19-2010, 03:26 AM
I live in Molino and, in the past, have been somewhat critical of our Sheriff's Department. Since David Morgan has been the sheriff I've noticed a difference in the amount of deputies I see in our neighborhood and really appreciate it. I just saw on the news that he's putting more deputies up here and in Century. The people of the north end of this county think the Sheriff's Department is doing a great job. Thanks!

03-19-2010, 10:50 AM
I live in Molino and, in the past, have been somewhat critical of our Sheriff's Department. Since David Morgan has been the sheriff I've noticed a difference in the amount of deputies I see in our neighborhood and really appreciate it. I just saw on the news that he's putting more deputies up here and in Century. The people of the north end of this county think the Sheriff's Department is doing a great job. Thanks!
I dont know how long it took DAVEY2 to think up this lie, we in the north end have been lied to enough, not everyone is so thrilled with morgan.

03-19-2010, 10:54 AM
If in fact you live there its spelled MOLINO.

03-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Molina .... If that does not smack of a planted comment by Craig and Company nothing does. Just moments after Channel 3 News had their little story, this shows up.

The O and A are on opposite ends and on a diferent row on the keyboard.

As for our attorney ... She would not know where to start in stopping our comments. As for you, heck bring it on, I would be glad to testify as an expert witness as to the insanity that has taken over the ESCO since Moron took office.

03-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Yeah there are tons of Molino folks that come to this forum I'm sure. If you believe that you probably think that guy that is pretending to be president is doing a great job as well.

03-20-2010, 03:02 AM
With all the new positions being assigned to Molino and Century that area will have the highest ratio of number of officers per thousand residents than any other area of Escambia County. The citizens of the Innerarity Point, Myrtle Grove, Pleasant Grove, Lillan, Beluah, Warrington, Ensley, Ferry Pass and Brownsville should demand that Morgan assign the same number of officers per thousand citizens in their areas. If the same ratio was used in Warrington alone, more than 20 officers would be assigned there instead of the handful now utilized

03-21-2010, 01:20 AM
let's see how long they stay there before the Patrol OIC moves them

03-21-2010, 03:37 AM
3-4 months...thats the rumor anyway

03-21-2010, 12:43 PM
3-4 months...thats the rumor anyway
WE are not fooled by mr morgan to make us think he really cares what happens up here, he doesnt do his job now he is busy having lunch with people who cant and wont get him re-elected.

03-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Can you say "political band aid".

03-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Can you say "political band aid".
Sir you are exactly right, and we see through it, we may not be as proper and the south end , but we aint stupid.

03-21-2010, 09:05 PM
Official Notice. This know known as Operation Dirt Roads. All report to LT. Jordan.