PDA

View Full Version : moron for president

03-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Pensacola city employees' benefits cut; from today's PNJ.

Wanna take a guess on who's next? Oh wait....the general PROMISED that under a moron administration he would guarantee a "fair wage." I can't wait to watch and see all the back-peddling and the sheep coming out saying "blame the county commissioners they control the budget." That may be the case, so if you don't know what you are talking about, you shouldn't be running your pie-hole as if you do as your savior did. He reminds me more and more of Obama everyday.

03-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Shut up.

03-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Pensacola city employees' benefits cut; from today's PNJ.

Wanna take a guess on who's next? Oh wait....the general PROMISED that under a moron administration he would guarantee a "fair wage." I can't wait to watch and see all the back-peddling and the sheep coming out saying "blame the county commissioners they control the budget." That may be the case, so if you don't know what you are talking about, you shouldn't be running your pie-hole as if you do as your savior did. He reminds me more and more of Obama everyday.
Amen to that ,the only difference is Pelosi, Ried and deadfish Emmanuel, are smarter and craftier than Davey 2

03-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Shut up.

Wow....a moron supporter almost put together a complete sentence. Told you I'd hit a nerve when I brought up yet another LIE.