PDA

View Full Version : Cruiser in Impound Lot

03-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Why is 355's cruiser wrapped in crime scene tape and sitting in the impound lot?

03-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Probably because a crime was committed therein.

03-15-2010, 11:15 PM
And the suspected crime is?

03-16-2010, 12:33 AM

Whatever the general wants it to be. Wouldn't want to end up demoted like the last IA Lt you know.

03-16-2010, 01:08 AM
No bootybusting on duty!

03-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Probably because a crime was committed therein.

Brilliant... You must be humdinger ninja investigator.

03-16-2010, 02:10 PM

This Isn't the place to put (an open public forum) any allegations against another deputy. Try being considerate about someone we work with instead of posting it on here and dragging our Department through more crap. It will be revealed shortly Im sure by some bozo but this is a fellow brother, respect and privacy should be our top priority.

03-16-2010, 02:28 PM

This Isn't the place to put (an open public forum) any allegations against another deputy. Try being considerate about someone we work with instead of posting it on here and dragging our Department through more crap. It will be revealed shortly Im sure by some bozo but this is a fellow brother, respect and privacy should be our top priority.
Some need to go back and read the code of conduct or should i say the oath you took to protect and defend. I really dont remember that breaking the law was alright,on duty or off.

03-16-2010, 02:55 PM

He;s no brother if he's dirty and his dirt needs to be in the open

03-16-2010, 09:12 PM
[quote=Guest]And the suspected crime is?

Some need to go back and read the code of conduct or should i say the oath you took to protect and defend. I really dont remember that breaking the law was alright,on duty or off.[/quote:2gyhnw69]

And how do we know he broke the law. Crime Scene tape doesn't mean he violated the law. It might just be a policy thing. Around this place you can't be sure until the facts are in and from what I've read no one here knows what happened yet

flatfoot
03-16-2010, 10:10 PM
Well another fine example of Chief Aikorn allowing that dumb arss JABBA EDDINS to make decisions as to take old reliable deputy off the beach and replace them with ticket wand ferries!!!! The problem with those young OFFICERS is that they were made to believe that JABBA would teach them how to cut in public , in a cruiser or FT. Pickens park bench . The poor kids listen to his B S about how big and bad he is and the AIKORN nest allows this IDIOT to continue running his filthy mouth in public and degrading woman at sidelines or really any where else he goes . If someone would just come foward and show the Aikorn nest that the Department has lost more repect in the past several months by allowing that useless beached whale to roll around in the sand and talk trash to everyone then the Sheriff would not be laughed at when he show back out at the beach ! I guess JABBA will have to get in his comic book and teach the youngin's how to make BUSH BONDS that he loves to bragg about , hell that fat arss could not make a BUSH BOND unless PETA could net one for him !!!!! I wonder when is the last time he even wrote a ticket let alone a report since his girl friday is wounded .

03-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Well another fine example of Chief Aikorn allowing that dumb arss JABBA EDDINS to make decisions as to take old reliable deputy off the beach and replace them with ticket wand ferries!!!! The problem with those young OFFICERS is that they were made to believe that JABBA would teach them how to cut in public , in a cruiser or FT. Pickens park bench . The poor kids listen to his B S about how big and bad he is and the AIKORN nest allows this IDIOT to continue running his filthy mouth in public and degrading woman at sidelines or really any where else he goes . If someone would just come foward and show the Aikorn nest that the Department has lost more repect in the past several months by allowing that useless beached whale to roll around in the sand and talk trash to everyone then the Sheriff would not be laughed at when he show back out at the beach ! I guess JABBA will have to get in his comic book and teach the youngin's how to make BUSH BONDS that he loves to bragg about , hell that fat arss could not make a BUSH BOND unless PETA could net one for him !!!!! I wonder when is the last time he even wrote a ticket let alone a report since his girl friday is wounded .

Hey Bain (Oh, I'm sorry, "Flatfoot), how much more respect has the Department lost now as a result of you running your mouth like this on a public forum. I realize Eddins (A.K.A. JABBA apparently) should not be on the beach and should be paying the price for anything that he has done that's against the oath of morals and ethics that he took as a law enforcement officer, but you getting on here and rambling on about what he's done out there is not going to make ANYONE have anymore respect for the Department than he has done will. Not only that, whoever started this thread shouldn't even be allowed to be in law enforcement to begin with. If 355 did something wrong, then he will pay the price for it. The Sheriff's Office (and Law Enforcement in general) already has enough problems with negative public perception to begin with. Why is it necessary to get on a PUBLIC forum and talk about issues that happen within the department. How 'bout SHUTTING UP, and try to work on improving the image that law enforcement has with the public, instead of fostering a negative image every chance you get. You guys wonder why nobody has any respect for you, without thinking about the fact that very few of you do ANYTHING to improve people's perception of law enforcement, and especially the Sheriff's Office itself. Start with keeping the things that happen with other Deputies as an internal discussion (including you Bain), and start acting like the PROFESSIONALS you claim to be, and should be in the first place! People might actually start showing you some respect then.

03-17-2010, 03:30 AM
From channel 3

ESCAMBIA COUNTY - An Escambia deputy is off the job today... on paid leave after a complaint of sexual misconduct.

Sheriff David Morgan says the complaint against Mike Priest centers around an encounter the deputy had when he was in an off duty capacity, working a security job.

Morgan says he has ordered DNA testing on unnamed items taken into evidence.

Sheriff David Morgan/Escambia County: "Any allegation, especially one involving one of our officers we take very seriously because of the public trust that's placed in us and of course we diligently investigate this and we're in consultation with the state attorney's office."

Morgan says the results of the DNA testing will be known by the end of the week. An Escambia Deputy Suspended

03-17-2010, 04:45 AM
From channel 3

ESCAMBIA COUNTY - An Escambia deputy is off the job today... on paid leave after a complaint of sexual misconduct.

Sheriff David Morgan says the complaint against Mike Priest centers around an encounter the deputy had when he was in an off duty capacity, working a security job.

Sheriff David Morgan/Escambia County: "Any allegation, especially one involving one of our officers we take very seriously because of the public trust that's placed in us and of course we diligently investigate this and we're in consultation with the state attorney's office."

Morgan says the results of the DNA testing will be known by the end of the week. An Escambia Deputy Suspended

Some need to go back and read the code of conduct or should i say the oath you took to protect and defend. I really dont remember that breaking the law was alright,on duty or off.

It didn't say anything about criminal act. Sounds like it might be a policy violation to me.

03-17-2010, 06:16 AM
We don't consult we the State Attorneys Office for policy violations, dipschit.

03-17-2010, 12:18 PM
We don't consult we the State Attorneys Office for policy violations, dipschit.

you need to go pull the IA files from the last 10 years and see were many of the policy violation investigations have been looked at by the SAO to make sure no criminal violations occurred. dipwad

03-17-2010, 02:00 PM

If you are convinced flatfoot is Bain, then why are you posting on a public forum. Why are you not telling him what you wrote in person, face to face. Don't be a hipocrite!

Hey Bain (Oh, I'm sorry, "Flatfoot), how much more respect has the Department lost now as a result of you running your mouth like this on a public forum. I realize Eddins (A.K.A. JABBA apparently) should not be on the beach and should be paying the price for anything that he has done that's against the oath of morals and ethics that he took as a law enforcement officer, but you getting on here and rambling on about what he's done out there is not going to make ANYONE have anymore respect for the Department than he has done will. Not only that, whoever started this thread shouldn't even be allowed to be in law enforcement to begin with. If 355 did something wrong, then he will pay the price for it. The Sheriff's Office (and Law Enforcement in general) already has enough problems with negative public perception to begin with. Why is it necessary to get on a PUBLIC forum and talk about issues that happen within the department. How 'bout SHUTTING UP, and try to work on improving the image that law enforcement has with the public, instead of fostering a negative image every chance you get. You guys wonder why nobody has any respect for you, without thinking about the fact that very few of you do ANYTHING to improve people's perception of law enforcement, and especially the Sheriff's Office itself. Start with keeping the things that happen with other Deputies as an internal discussion (including you Bain), and start acting like the PROFESSIONALS you claim to be, and should be in the first place! People might actually start showing you some respect then.

03-17-2010, 04:23 PM
Just a heads up guys, It has crossed my mind to print off comments on this blog site for a criminal trial. It is just a matter of a subpoena for records in an attempt to find a few of you wonderful law enforcement specimens. In certain cases where deputy or law enforcement credibility is an issue, this could be a great impeachment tool and you are offering it up for free!

On a personal note, I have never seen a more psychologically dysfunctional group of people in my life. I cannot think of 10 posts whereas a negative comment has not been written about someone and it appears that NO ONE respects the Sheriff or his administration. That is troubling in the least. What's worse it appears that the Sheriff and his right hand guy David Craig are aggravating the situation with their comments as well so they are no better.

I want you to imagine the credibility you would have in front of a jury calling each other stupid, accusing each other of civil rights violations, criminal violation, policy violations, moral violations, etc. What you are posting on here on a daily basis is insane at best. Personally, I would have preferred my law enforcement to be a close nit group who work together like a team. What I am seeing amounts to competing gangs of officers with no respect for each other or each other’s family for that matter.

Sheriff Morgan, you should be ashamed of yourself and embarrassed that this is going on. Furthermore, my advice to you would be to have your Attorney (who also appears to be involved) find a way to put a stop to this. At minimum, during office hours or on office computers by preventing computer access to these sites.

If the average citizen was to know about this site, you would be run out of town or at minimum vote you out of office.

03-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Leadership starts at the top. never in the history of the dept has there ever been so much disregard for each other ,their families and they have forgotten the oath they took to be honorable people , and protect and defend. We have a sheriff now whose knowledge of law enforcement is zero, he and his little buddy craig spent 8 yrs getting him elected,but they have to take credit for these 4 yrs, trust me it will get ugly.

03-17-2010, 06:20 PM

Here Morgan is taking credit for someone else's work again. The investigating officer is the one that makes these requests, not the sheriff himslef. Mr Humding will be on the news again, saying he solved this one too.

flatfoot
03-17-2010, 07:55 PM

Hey Bain (Oh, I'm sorry, "Flatfoot), how much more respect has the Department lost now as a result of you running your mouth like this on a public forum. I realize Eddins (A.K.A. JABBA apparently) should not be on the beach and should be paying the price for anything that he has done that's against the oath of morals and ethics that he took as a law enforcement officer, but you getting on here and rambling on about what he's done out there is not going to make ANYONE have anymore respect for the Department than he has done will. Not only that, whoever started this thread shouldn't even be allowed to be in law enforcement to begin with. If 355 did something wrong, then he will pay the price for it. The Sheriff's Office (and Law Enforcement in general) already has enough problems with negative public perception to begin with. Why is it necessary to get on a PUBLIC forum and talk about issues that happen within the department. How 'bout SHUTTING UP, and try to work on improving the image that law enforcement has with the public, instead of fostering a negative image every chance you get. You guys wonder why nobody has any respect for you, without thinking about the fact that very few of you do ANYTHING to improve people's perception of law enforcement, and especially the Sheriff's Office itself. Start with keeping the things that happen with other Deputies as an internal discussion (including you Bain), and start acting like the PROFESSIONALS you claim to be, and should be in the first place! People might actually start showing you some respect then.Well you really need to go back to investigations because I stll work on the beach DUMBNUTS ! Oh I'm sorry they won't let you transfer ?

03-19-2010, 03:41 AM
Leadership starts at the top. never in the history of the dept has there ever been so much disregard for each other ,their families and they have forgotten the oath they took to be honorable people , and protect and defend. We have a sheriff now whose knowledge of law enforcement is zero, he and his little buddy craig spent 8 yrs getting him elected,but they have to take credit for these 4 yrs, trust me it will get ugly.
You misspelled "*****" it's "insane *****" not "bunch"

03-19-2010, 04:03 AM
Is anybody really surprised that this deputy would be involved in something like this?

03-19-2010, 05:17 AM
Nope.

03-21-2010, 01:42 PM
He was getting some ass. Can you blame him?

03-21-2010, 02:35 PM
He was getting some ass. Can you blame him?
Do you not have any pride in your job, your reputation , the uniform you wear. You also took a oath to keep your professional and private life above reproach , does that not mean anything , i know the majority of our uniform guys take their job seriously , but we must have afew who do not.

03-22-2010, 01:05 AM
Many have pride and are exceptional professionals....unfortunately, they will be judged by acts such as this one.......

04-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Is anybody really surprised that this deputy would be involved in something like this?

Nope! He's used to getting what he wants and doesn't care how he gets it.

04-14-2010, 01:25 PM
Leadership begins at the top, .its seems as tho we have a dept that does what they want when they want , try hiring some people with morals, and just a little understanding of what is expected of them when they accept that uniform and badge.

04-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Leadership begins at the top, .its seems as tho we have a dept that does what they want when they want , try hiring some people with morals, and just a little understanding of what is expected of them when they accept that uniform and badge.
Are you an idiot? You don’t think he new what was expected of him? Ofcourse he knew! He just chose not to do it.
From now on the department will only hire Preachers and Nuns. There you go all the morals you can eat.

04-14-2010, 09:32 PM
His last name was Priest, just saying.

04-14-2010, 10:21 PM
that is not the point wise guy , just a few morals and ethics would be a refreshing change.

04-14-2010, 10:23 PM
I wonder if the odour in the patrol car was refreshing "musk of musty butt and sweat" from the on duty booty. Was there any booty hole funk on the seat

04-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Have fun on the other side..

04-29-2010, 12:41 AM
"Good luck on the other side"???? Are you kidding me? That's just wrong. I know it's my answer for everything but nobody was in that car with M.P. and the (Alledged) victim. We will never know exactly what went on.

I can't wrap my mind around this condemn your own brother theory. Is it small man syndrome? Are you happy to see a fellow brother fall? Please explain it to me.

Even IF he is found guilty we'll still never really know the truth.
Mike , if you read this brother, just remember "God won't make a mountain you can't climb".

04-29-2010, 01:21 AM
He put himself in a position that makes us all look bad and that is inexcusable. Anyone that condones his behavior is a fool.

04-29-2010, 01:45 AM
Anybody who uses their position as a police officer to get sex is no "brother" of mine. And as for not knowing what happened in that car? Read the warrant. I think it pretty much lays it out.

04-29-2010, 01:51 AM
There is a difference in condoning his behavior and realizing that we're all human. If I knew that his behavior was criminal then I sure wouldn't condone it. What I'm saying is that we don't really know exactly what went on and until that is brought to light then he should be considered innocent until proven guilty. I can't help but give a fellow officer the benifit of the doubt, and I'm not going to condemn anybody until I know the whole truth.

04-29-2010, 08:10 AM
Tommy is gonna be next with his more n more aggressive tatics to both women and suspects there is more but they all will come out soon enough hope he don't teach the rookies his improper code of conduct

04-29-2010, 06:30 PM
I live on the beach and was laughing at you overweight "brothers" in blue standing around the boardwalk in a big group oogling the bikinis at the boardwalk. I see a group of arrogant, over zealous pin heads who spend most of their time hassling kids about drinking. You've got a real tough beat there on the beach guys. When someone has a home invasion at the sugar bowl, I'm sure they will feel secure in knowing that officers are patrolling the beach regularlly......Oh, i'm sorry, you guys are too busy hangin out at the boardwalk in a big group, standing around admiring yourselves-LOL!
We (on the "other" side) as you call it, love watching you morons air your dirty laundry in on a public forum-

04-29-2010, 08:01 PM
I live on the beach and was laughing at you overweight "brothers" in blue standing around the boardwalk in a big group oogling the bikinis at the boardwalk. I see a group of arrogant, over zealous pin heads who spend most of their time hassling kids about drinking. You've got a real tough beat there on the beach guys. When someone has a home invasion at the sugar bowl, I'm sure they will feel secure in knowing that officers are patrolling the beach regularlly......Oh, i'm sorry, you guys are too busy hangin out at the boardwalk in a big group, standing around admiring yourselves-LOL!
We (on the "other" side) as you call it, love watching you morons air your dirty laundry in on a public forum-

There are deputies assigned to the beach who handle the calls for service (like all of those home invasions happening at Sugar Bowl). Those deputies "oogling" the bikinis are being paid by the SRIA to be on the boardwalk near the majority of the tourists. Other deputies are being paid by the individual businesses on the boardwalk to be there, but you have your preconceived notions and can't be bothered by facts, can you?

04-30-2010, 01:12 AM

There are deputies assigned to the beach who handle the calls for service (like all of those home invasions happening at Sugar Bowl). Those deputies "oogling" the bikinis are being paid by the SRIA to be on the boardwalk near the majority of the tourists. Other deputies are being paid by the individual businesses on the boardwalk to be there, but you have your preconceived notions and can't be bothered by facts, can you?

Fact is, deputies hired by the SRIA do stand around and gab ALL the time on the Boardwalk and most Signal 15s if they are not monitored by some supervisors. I say some because many of them are standing there gabbing with the troops as well. There is no leadership out there to separate you guys, so you'll be seen all over the boardwald, and maybe prevent some of the crimes that do occur on the Boardwalk. One hand grenade would wipe out the whole lot of ya. You know it is true so please don't try and deny it. Anyone that has ever worked out there knows it as well. YES, citizen do notice this too. There only confusion is they think you are being paid by them the taxpayer and not the businesses or the SRIA who by the way gets their funds from those ungrateful taxpayers who watch you stand around gabbing when you should be at least looking like you are doing what you are getting paid for.

04-30-2010, 01:31 PM
[quote="Watching you":2r33xffg]I live on the beach and was laughing at you overweight "brothers" in blue standing around the boardwalk in a big group oogling the bikinis at the boardwalk. I see a group of arrogant, over zealous pin heads who spend most of their time hassling kids about drinking. You've got a real tough beat there on the beach guys. When someone has a home invasion at the sugar bowl, I'm sure they will feel secure in knowing that officers are patrolling the beach regularlly......Oh, i'm sorry, you guys are too busy hangin out at the boardwalk in a big group, standing around admiring yourselves-LOL!

Fact is, deputies hired by the SRIA do stand around and gab ALL the time on the Boardwalk and most Signal 15s if they are not monitored by some supervisors. I say some because many of them are standing there gabbing with the troops as well. There is no leadership out there to separate you guys, so you'll be seen all over the boardwald, and maybe prevent some of the crimes that do occur on the Boardwalk. One hand grenade would wipe out the whole lot of ya. You know it is true so please don't try and deny it. Anyone that has ever worked out there knows it as well. YES, citizen do notice this too. There only confusion is they think you are being paid by them the taxpayer and not the businesses or the SRIA who by the way gets their funds from those ungrateful taxpayers who watch you stand around gabbing when you should be at least looking like you are doing what you are getting paid for.[/quote:2r33xffg]

Here we go with the "Taxpayer" line again. I think It's hillarious that people think because they pay taxes, which contributes to our salary, they can dictate what we do. Well, the residents of Pensacola Beach went without paying taxes to the county for how many years and just recently started not that long ago. The SRIA fee's you pay aren't a "tax" but more of a "Association Fee" for living on the beach. If you really want to get dirty about it, the amount of ALL that tax money, not SRIA fee's but tax money that contributes to my actual salary is around .25 cents of your household dollar. So you pay .25 cents to my salary!!! If you please don't mind, can you please kick in an extra twenty cents or so a year so I can earn a little more and feed my family. That way I don't have to spend my days off working for the SRIA, standing on the Boardwalk, eliminating the underage drinking, fights, stabbings and rapes. The majority of our problems on the beach involve alcohol and those underage. Addressing the problems from direct experience and complaints from the residents, seems to always lead back to the same problems, alcohol and juvenilles. Too help us would really only require one easy thing from you....babysit your own little brat so we don't have too!!!!

04-30-2010, 01:54 PM
if they baby sat their BRATS as you call them you guys would have nothing to do.Instead of being a smart mouth you could have responded as the officer and gentleman you are suppose to be ,and informed the writer that there is far more to law enforcement than meets the eye,i do applaud you guys for the job you do,teenagers ,drugs, and alcohol are a very dangerous combination. Thanks for all the good work you do .

04-30-2010, 02:02 PM
Sir, I did not mean to imply that I could dictate your job duties. I simply stated an obvious fact.....Myself and many "other siders" see uniformed Escambia County Sheriff's Officers standing around in large groups on the boardwalk, doing nothing. I agree with you concerning your pay.....if you earn it. I do reserve the right to voice my opinion about the image that these "officers" project while standing around in an official capacity as a law enforcement officer. I also personally observe officers many times meeting with females or otherwise hiding and sitting for hours talking on their cell phones at a particular location on the beach which I will not divulge....it would be too easy for the "officer" thugs to figure out who I am and harrass me. Face it, the beach obviously need stronger supervision over the current force. You want respect, earn it.

"Here we go with the "Taxpayer" line again. I think It's hillarious that people think because they pay taxes, which contributes to our salary, they can dictate what we do. Well, the residents of Pensacola Beach went without paying taxes to the county for how many years and just recently started not that long ago. The SRIA fee's you pay aren't a "tax" but more of a "Association Fee" for living on the beach. If you really want to get dirty about it, the amount of ALL that tax money, not SRIA fee's but tax money that contributes to my actual salary is around .25 cents of your household dollar. So you pay .25 cents to my salary!!! If you please don't mind, can you please kick in an extra twenty cents or so a year so I can earn a little more and feed my family. That way I don't have to spend my days off working for the SRIA, standing on the Boardwalk, eliminating the underage drinking, fights, stabbings and rapes. The majority of our problems on the beach involve alcohol and those underage. Addressing the problems from direct experience and complaints from the residents, seems to always lead back to the same problems, alcohol and juvenilles. Too help us would really only require one easy thing from you....babysit your own little brat so we don't have too!!!!"

04-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Sir, I did not mean to imply that I could dictate your job duties. I simply stated an obvious fact.....Myself and many "other siders" see uniformed Escambia County Sheriff's Officers standing around in large groups on the boardwalk, doing nothing. I agree with you concerning your pay.....if you earn it. I do reserve the right to voice my opinion about the image that these "officers" project while standing around in an official capacity as a law enforcement officer. I also personally observe officers many times meeting with females or otherwise hiding and sitting for hours talking on their cell phones at a particular location on the beach which I will not divulge....it would be too easy for the "officer" thugs to figure out who I am and harrass me. Face it, the beach obviously need stronger supervision over the current force. You want respect, earn it.

I believe you have valid reasons to complain about what you see and what you feel. Addressing the problem here will not solve it but addressing it formally and in writting to the Sheriff may bring better results. My family members have said the same thing to me in the past about what you have commented about and the supervisors on the beach won't change it since they are part of the problem. Before you believe that I am siding with you entirely, there are some misconceptions that exsist. For example, a particular business or development may pay me to sit in my car for 6, 8 10 or 12 hours and just be there. It Isn't so much that I do anything but they ONLY want the visibility of the vehicle or the deputy's presence. I have worked at many of these types and the owners actually get upset if we walk around and talk with the guests or residents since it gives the idea of something being wrong. I get to know many people while working on the beach. Young, old, employees of various businesses, friends of my family and even tourists. I can see what you are saying that if the one brief moments, some attractive individual approaches me or my vehicle to ask a question or maybe they recognize me from high school, that the public will assume that it must be some sort of flirting going on but where do I draw the line between being approachable to being arrogant? Am I suppose to turn the nice looking people away or set a time limit of 10 seconds for conversation? I know that sounds absurd and it is all about public perception but we are also tourist guides alot of the times.

To the poster about you...You claim that I am suppose to be an officer and a gentleman....that is a sexist comment since you really don't know what gender I am. Am I to ASSUME that you are a female since that line is used mostly by females? I addressed you comment with a sexist question back. I am not indicating wether I am female or male, just someone doing their job and to the citizens, we are always doing something wrong in your opinion. There really is no pleasing the masses of the population. If speeding is a concern and I enforce the speed limit in an area of complaints, the residents DEMAND I give them a break because they are "locals" and have lived here for 30 years, paying my salary. The tourists plead for a break because they are here on vacation, spending their money that filters through the economy to help pay my salary. Then there is the group that claim they "know people" and will have my job come Monday morning because I wrote them a ticket....then there is the "dog on the beach" issue. The locals do NOT expect this to be enforced on them...PERIOD!!! I do not understand where some people get these ideas or their line of thinking. For me to do selective enforcement almost boils down to profiling and that would open pandora's box of a complaint...NO THANKS!

Does that help at all?

04-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Thank you for a rational and intelligent rebuttal. I can see your point concerning assuming what we see and that it could be an entirely different situation alltogether. Unfortunately, what I was referring to is very close to my residence and I can watch for extended periods of time. These aren't short encounters.....I'm talking what appear to be meetings with girlfriends while on duty for an hour or more. The location that I am referring to is an out of sight spot and different deputies use it extensively. I've considered reporting it and might still do that.....just a little close to home. With what I've witnessed on the Boardwalk and other observances of officers behavior on the beach, I don't know if reporting will accomplish anything. Hopefully the beach will obtain law enforcement leadership and perhaps this Mike Priest fiasco will be an ugly memory.

04-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Please don't underestimate us. We already know who you are. It's easy to find out the identity of posters on this site. Just ask the former "Sally B." So D.H., you complain about a number of deputies standing around talking, but you have been guilty of being one of the females standing there talking to some of them. Maybe you're jealous that you didn't get the attention you were seeking and that's why you spend time alone at home. What a hypocrite you are.

04-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Thank you for a rational and intelligent rebuttal. I can see your point concerning assuming what we see and that it could be an entirely different situation alltogether. Unfortunately, what I was referring to is very close to my residence and I can watch for extended periods of time. These aren't short encounters.....I'm talking what appear to be meetings with girlfriends while on duty for an hour or more. The location that I am referring to is an out of sight spot and different deputies use it extensively. I've considered reporting it and might still do that.....just a little close to home. With what I've witnessed on the Boardwalk and other observances of officers behavior on the beach, I don't know if reporting will accomplish anything. Hopefully the beach will obtain law enforcement leadership and perhaps this Mike Priest fiasco will be an ugly memory.

If you see what you see and believe it to be more than a chance encounter, do what you feel is right. Im not here to defend something I don't know about.

To the poster before you....who am I then? Yes I work with you, Im one that wears the uniform so tell me who I am.

05-01-2010, 02:17 AM
[quote="Watchin You":eukhdwgn]Thank you for a rational and intelligent rebuttal. I can see your point concerning assuming what we see and that it could be an entirely different situation alltogether. Unfortunately, what I was referring to is very close to my residence and I can watch for extended periods of time. These aren't short encounters.....I'm talking what appear to be meetings with girlfriends while on duty for an hour or more. The location that I am referring to is an out of sight spot and different deputies use it extensively. I've considered reporting it and might still do that.....just a little close to home. With what I've witnessed on the Boardwalk and other observances of officers behavior on the beach, I don't know if reporting will accomplish anything. Hopefully the beach will obtain law enforcement leadership and perhaps this Mike Priest fiasco will be an ugly memory.

If you see what you see and believe it to be more than a chance encounter, do what you feel is right. Im not here to defend something I don't know about.

To the poster before you....who am I then? Yes I work with you, Im one that wears the uniform so tell me who I am.[/quote:eukhdwgn] YOU ARE DAVEY2

05-01-2010, 02:28 AM
[quote="Im not your babysitter":96pcunh9][quote="Watchin You":96pcunh9]Thank you for a rational and intelligent rebuttal. I can see your point concerning assuming what we see and that it could be an entirely different situation alltogether. Unfortunately, what I was referring to is very close to my residence and I can watch for extended periods of time. These aren't short encounters.....I'm talking what appear to be meetings with girlfriends while on duty for an hour or more. The location that I am referring to is an out of sight spot and different deputies use it extensively. I've considered reporting it and might still do that.....just a little close to home. With what I've witnessed on the Boardwalk and other observances of officers behavior on the beach, I don't know if reporting will accomplish anything. Hopefully the beach will obtain law enforcement leadership and perhaps this Mike Priest fiasco will be an ugly memory.

To the poster before you....who am I then? Yes I work with you, Im one that wears the uniform so tell me who I am.[/quote:96pcunh9] YOU ARE DAVEY2[/quote:96pcunh9]

Who in the "F" is Davey2?

05-01-2010, 02:07 PM
[quote="???????":ghwhbfzf][quote="Im not your babysitter":ghwhbfzf][quote="Watchin You":ghwhbfzf]Thank you for a rational and intelligent rebuttal. I can see your point concerning assuming what we see and that it could be an entirely different situation alltogether. Unfortunately, what I was referring to is very close to my residence and I can watch for extended periods of time. These aren't short encounters.....I'm talking what appear to be meetings with girlfriends while on duty for an hour or more. The location that I am referring to is an out of sight spot and different deputies use it extensively. I've considered reporting it and might still do that.....just a little close to home. With what I've witnessed on the Boardwalk and other observances of officers behavior on the beach, I don't know if reporting will accomplish anything. Hopefully the beach will obtain law enforcement leadership and perhaps this Mike Priest fiasco will be an ugly memory.

To the poster before you....who am I then? Yes I work with you, Im one that wears the uniform so tell me who I am.[/quote:ghwhbfzf] YOU ARE DAVEY2[/quote:ghwhbfzf]

Who in the "F" is Davey2?[/quote:ghwhbfzf] We will explain , as many posts that im sure you have read that refers to davey1 and davey2 surely you could figure it out. Here goes davey1 that would be your sheriff,davey2 would be craig .

05-02-2010, 10:34 AM
[quote="???????":280sg63w][quote="Im not your babysitter":280sg63w][quote="Watchin You":280sg63w]Thank you for a rational and intelligent rebuttal. I can see your point concerning assuming what we see and that it could be an entirely different situation alltogether. Unfortunately, what I was referring to is very close to my residence and I can watch for extended periods of time. These aren't short encounters.....I'm talking what appear to be meetings with girlfriends while on duty for an hour or more. The location that I am referring to is an out of sight spot and different deputies use it extensively. I've considered reporting it and might still do that.....just a little close to home. With what I've witnessed on the Boardwalk and other observances of officers behavior on the beach, I don't know if reporting will accomplish anything. Hopefully the beach will obtain law enforcement leadership and perhaps this Mike Priest fiasco will be an ugly memory.

To the poster before you....who am I then? Yes I work with you, Im one that wears the uniform so tell me who I am. YOU ARE DAVEY2[/quote:280sg63w]

Who in the "F" is Davey2?[/quote:280sg63w] We will explain , as many posts that im sure you have read that refers to davey1 and davey2 surely you could figure it out. Here goes davey1 that would be your sheriff,davey2 would be craig .[/quote:280sg63w]

So I guess you're one of the people who like to write like a 4th grader, writing secrets on their desk? Why can't you just write it our like it is suppose to be?