PDA

View Full Version : COPS EPISODE

03-14-2010, 06:52 AM
Just wanted to thank that dofus W.D. for making me laugh tonight. Is he always this idiotic, or was it just for the show? My favorite part was when he had a great angle on the fleeing suspect and just when u thought that he would take this guy down:
he drops some equipment, stops, runs back to get it, and allows the suspect to make it further away. :snicker:

Wow..I hope the rest of you aren't like him. What an embarrassment for your department. Then again it allows us BIG CITY cops to once again see how its done in the sticks!
:devil:

03-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Well in the next keystone cops episode you'll get too see ofc of the month chasing a suspect who escaped from their patrol vehicle while still in cuffs after crawling through the partition and out the front seat. nothing but the best!

03-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Well in the next keystone cops episode you'll get too see ofc of the month chasing a suspect who escaped from their patrol vehicle while still in cuffs after crawling through the partition and out the front seat. nothing but the best!

Officer of the month? Are you serious? Officer of the month for "perfect attendance throughout his career" and "never has called in sick". Are we talking about the same pu$$ycat that didn't show up for work his 1st week off FTO back on our (until he got there) kick ass Lehman Charlie shift because he was so scared he made himself throw up for a week straight, and then he had to be talked into not quitting by a Lieutenant. (by the way, how is that perfect attendance?) Are we talking about the king of the 4-way stop sign down off Deleon, and the King of the fresh off the press just issued misdemeanor warrant? The guy that you listen to on the radio and you wonder how he has the balls to act like he's a cool cat, but we all know he's a pu$$ycat? Let me guess who put him in for that award? The same Sgt he snitches on people to.

03-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Okay..that cops episode was hiliarous!!!! At first I thought that Daniel stopped to pick up whatever the suspect dropped...But I guess not! Robles is a nice guy, and that situation could have happened to any of us. But it's still very funny!!!! Stop being jealous of him, and get off his n*ts!!!!

03-15-2010, 02:02 PM
it wasnt even robles who lost the prisioner. it escaped out of another officers vehicle and no officer was in site.

AND i believe earlier in the week another prisioner escaped from a vehicle, while the officer was sitting in the drivers seat and he let her get away until another officer saved his butt! So lets not just rip on robles, it can happen to anyone.

03-15-2010, 08:22 PM
If your refering to the one earlier in the week, I was actually a back up unit on that one. That one was completley different and he did the right thing by keeping the prisoner contained in a perimeter while other units got there. Atleast his didn't crawl through the partion, crawl out the door, and could of possibly stolen the vehicle. Not to mention his was re captured within 5 mins, not lost for 3 hours. You guys are comparing apples to oranges. By the way, rather than throw each other under the bus on who's fault it was, man up and atleast take reaponsibilty. Regardless what happened to Ross that night he atleast felt responsible. You pus**** can't even admit who's fault it was. Robles was probably in the corner crying while Morel who's prisoner it was should of taken responsibility. Never leave your prisoner unattended, don't they teach that it phase 1 of FTO? I've know Ross since he started here, he's good people and does his own thing without bothering anyone. I can even give you his
cell number in case you'd like to discuss it with him, Im sure he'd gladly tell you what happened that night and discuss what you think of him. :snicker:

03-15-2010, 09:44 PM
i like how ryan and ross defend each other everytime theres a negative post about them. both equally worthless.

03-15-2010, 09:47 PM
how are you defending that. the recent one, shame on them they were not in view of their prisioner. im shocked he didnt steal the car. that would have been a great pursuit, 10-8 let him steal our car. But the first one the officer was sitting in the car, why did he not give chase and have the prisioner tased and on the ground within 30 feet of the car. was probably too busy on the phone or planning his next day to call out sick

03-15-2010, 09:59 PM
just be grateful k9 was right there when it happened or ross's prisioner would probably still be on loose. bitey bite bite!

03-16-2010, 07:54 AM
The K-9 didn't get B44 prisoner, Fitzy did. K-9 didn't do shi* on that call I was there. By the way, had he left his car in the middle of MLK where the prisoner escaped then what IA would of developed from that one?? Kudo's on him for not leaving the vehicle. P.S., i've rarely heard him call in sick, try Donati on his shift, she calls out ever week atleast 2 days. Then again, isn't she in bed with her Sgt?? She is the biggest worthless paycheck of an officer we have. Takes 2 calls a night and is at 10-19 the rest of the evening. Trust me, I work enough details to see it every night on Wintegrate. From what I can see B shift is a mess, I hope the good officers, B86, B66, B62, B44, B14....get the hel* outta here. What a waste of a good dept.

03-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Kinda funny eh? Rand = Donati. Medico = Southwick. Major orgy going on there wouldnt you say?? The biggest waste of supervisor/worthless officers in the department. This place is a fuc*** joke. Good job Dougie boy.... :devil:

03-16-2010, 04:15 PM
who needs k9 when you have Da Fitz. That guy can run faster than anyone ive ever seen, duty belt and all. GREAT guy too. But this is a learning experience for everyone. Ya'll bicker and whine and want to place blame and be glory hounds. Use every mistake as a learning experience. Ross had a guy escape from his car. Regardless of who caught them, they were caught, great team effort. The second one never should have happened. Yeah it can happen to anyone, but being that one got away on a tuesday night everyone should have used that has a learning experience and reminder that it can happen, and there was NO reason why we shouldnt have had another one happen 3 days later.

I think thats why we should rotate shifts. Day shift officers sometimes get complacent. There too used to compliant arrests for shoplifting and no DL that they think nothing will happen because its day shift. Have you ever heard day shift try to set a perimeter? it sounds like a bunch of 5 year olds playing manhunt on a radio. It kills me that there are people who have never worked nights. When i started here, it was an unwritten rule if you were new you were on nights. It builds confidence and experience. And now we have people who have never worked after dark and complain and whine every shift bid that they may get nights. If you wnat to work days, go be a bagger at publix. REAL COPS work at night.

The real killer here, if you all would have used these two incidences as learning experiences it would better everyone as an officer. Either of these events made the news. But since we need to place blame and bad mouth people, we now look like a joke. Good job guys, try having some pride in the place you work.

03-16-2010, 07:43 PM
You know that same thing happened to a female officer here, (crawl through the partion, crawl out the door, and could of possibly stolen the vehicle.) you know who I'm talking about, E.C. except she was to busy B.S.ing with another officer on the other side of the parking lot that she didn't even know her prisoner escaped until she got in her car to head to the jail and we didn't even find her until the next day, but i believe she got officer of the month that month...Good job E.C and roger!

If your refering to the one earlier in the week, I was actually a back up unit on that one. That one was completley different and he did the right thing by keeping the prisoner contained in a perimeter while other units got there. Atleast his didn't crawl through the partion, crawl out the door, and could of possibly stolen the vehicle. Not to mention his was re captured within 5 mins, not lost for 3 hours. You guys are comparing apples to oranges. By the way, rather than throw each other under the bus on who's fault it was, man up and atleast take reaponsibilty. Regardless what happened to Ross that night he atleast felt responsible. You pus**** can't even admit who's fault it was. Robles was probably in the corner crying while Morel who's prisoner it was should of taken responsibility. Never leave your prisoner unattended, don't they teach that it phase 1 of FTO? I've know Ross since he started here, he's good people and does his own thing without bothering anyone. I can even give you his
cell number in case you'd like to discuss it with him, Im sure he'd gladly tell you what happened that night and discuss what you think of him. :snicker:

03-17-2010, 06:37 AM
when FITZY does pushups, he doesnt push up off the ground, he pushes the EARTH down!

Fitzy recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

03-17-2010, 08:33 AM
I love how everyone blows Fitz. What has this guy ever done at the department? I'll tell you: absolutley NOTHING. Other than know higher ups like GJ. Don't let this guy fool you, Ive overheard him bad mouth more officers and the department as well. He has done nothing here and is nessles away in his cake job spot. Keep up the good work Fitzy, umm, uh, I mean lack there of. Your also worthless...

03-24-2010, 09:15 PM
So who started all this madness??? Tatty Tale? AKA Medico..lmao. I bet it was him, you know he can't stand Ross. Don't worry Medico, noone can stand you. B*tch...

03-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Why don't you guys start acting like men and worry about what's important. We need to come together and show some unity, pride and commitment. Let's get back to the basics. Kick ass and take names. Stop himhaulin around and pick your heads up. I look around at all the potential we have and it sickens me to see good cops bashing each other over petit a** sh*t. If you don't like it here, go back to Domino's Pizza, Publix, or wherever it was where you were when you were sitting at home on a Saturday night watching re-runs of Cops saying, "Look mom, that's gonna be me someday!"

If you've been here for awhile, you already know what I'm talking about. Back when shifts came together and everyone looked out for one another. If someone messed up, we pulled them to the side and we provided constructive criticism. We didn't run home and log onto LEO Affairs and shove them under the bus. We also kept our mouths shut the first year we were here, and we listened to Senior Officers. We learned the job and yes, we even made mistakes. But we came together and we acted like adults.

If you had a problem with your Supervisor, you showed class and asked the Sarge to 10-56 north side for a one on one over some pancakes. We didn't ever think to libel him or her on the www. But you see, this is the problem now, we have let our hiring standards go down over the years and have let YOU be apart of OUR organization. When I started, it was an honor to work at FMPD. We set the standard in Law Enforcement for all of SW Florida. Everyone wanted to work here. Then, slowly, as the legends of FMPD left, we needed more cops and relaxed our hiring standards. And for THAT reason, we let you in. We gave you a chance. Some of you have proven yourselves to be noble and worthy police officers. You know who you are. The others, well, you know who you are too. You are young, arrogant, ****y, and yes, worthless...You couldn't find a felon in the Lee County Jail if your life depended on it. Let me ask you something, Is this why you became a police officer? To get into cliques? To rat on each other? To sing and dance in briefing like you're a cast member from Glee?

Guys and girls, this is not High School. This is police work. Time to grow up....or time to get out...God Bless and Be careful out there!

03-30-2010, 06:17 PM
amen to that!

Im also sick of hearing people say "what has so and so done since they been here."

What makes a great agency? The people who work in it as a whole. Not EVERY officer is gonna be aggressive and get gun and drug arrests, and on the flip side not every officer is going to be able to associate with the community. Everyone plays a part. You will have your officers that have no interest or ability to get into a car and search it, but that officer may be able to go to any type of call and when he leaves all the people there will be pro police and have a positive outlook on FMPD. That officer helped the agency just as much as the officer who took a felon off the street. Ive been on calls were mr aggressive officer shows up and riles everyone up. you could tell the complaints would be coming until all of a sudden another officer shows up who is able to smooth it all over.

But we tend to want to bicker over who is better. YES, writing 30 tickets in one day and having one felony arrest with a gun can be debated over who did more, but both officers provided a valuable service to the community and agency. The officer in dunbar taking down violent criminals, is just as important as the officer who is 182ing the communities off treeline waving and smiling and giving a warm fuzzy feeling to the TAXBASE of the city. There is a spot in this agency for everyone, and every spot plays a valuable role. Lets not forget that.

03-30-2010, 09:25 PM
No, the problem is when you do pull someone aside and tell them they messed up, or you educate them, or provide constructive criticism They go cry to their little cliques and start bad mouthing everyone else (talking to you EG, EC, and BJ to name just a few), because they are the victim and their never wrong. People here have attitudes here, new officers and old! The new ones can't do anything wrong and they know everything, and you the old ones are stuck in a time warp of "When i got hired by FMPD back in 190 whatever this way we did it and this is the way people acted". And i hate to break it to you, but you can't pull supervisors aside and have a chat with them, if you have a issue with them, because (well most of the ones that are left now) are so eager to climb up to the top they forget what there really suppose to be doing, plus you got supervisors who are more interested in trying to bang everyone here (despite their wives or husbands....hahaha), or wants to be everyone best friend (what do you think VM and RV). So i appreciate your words of wisdom but everyone needs to accept we falling apart and do the only thing that will save us is We all need to just shut up and do our jobs this city is a crap hole and isn't getting any better!

Why don't you guys start acting like men and worry about what's important. We need to come together and show some unity, pride and commitment. Let's get back to the basics. Kick ass and take names. Stop himhaulin around and pick your heads up. I look around at all the potential we have and it sickens me to see good cops bashing each other over petit a** sh*t. If you don't like it here, go back to Domino's Pizza, Publix, or wherever it was where you were when you were sitting at home on a Saturday night watching re-runs of Cops saying, "Look mom, that's gonna be me someday!"

If you've been here for awhile, you already know what I'm talking about. Back when shifts came together and everyone looked out for one another. If someone messed up, we pulled them to the side and we provided constructive criticism. We didn't run home and log onto LEO Affairs and shove them under the bus. We also kept our mouths shut the first year we were here, and we listened to Senior Officers. We learned the job and yes, we even made mistakes. But we came together and we acted like adults.

If you had a problem with your Supervisor, you showed class and asked the Sarge to 10-56 north side for a one on one over some pancakes. We didn't ever think to libel him or her on the www. But you see, this is the problem now, we have let our hiring standards go down over the years and have let YOU be apart of OUR organization. When I started, it was an honor to work at FMPD. We set the standard in Law Enforcement for all of SW Florida. Everyone wanted to work here. Then, slowly, as the legends of FMPD left, we needed more cops and relaxed our hiring standards. And for THAT reason, we let you in. We gave you a chance. Some of you have proven yourselves to be noble and worthy police officers. You know who you are. The others, well, you know who you are too. You are young, arrogant, ****y, and yes, worthless...You couldn't find a felon in the Lee County Jail if your life depended on it. Let me ask you something, Is this why you became a police officer? To get into cliques? To rat on each other? To sing and dance in briefing like you're a cast member from Glee?

Guys and girls, this is not High School. This is police work. Time to grow up....or time to get out...God Bless and Be careful out there!

04-01-2010, 12:27 AM
I have to say that the last three entrys on this site are the ones that all you scared writers should take to heart. All of should just shut your damn mouths and do your job. It is true back in the day we would handle each situation with each other and kept the Brass out of it. I was one of those supervisors that would listen to problems with other officers and then speak to that officer and most of the time well hell all the time the problem was handled. I do see that some supervisors are out for themselves and should be more involved with what they can do for there troops and how to make them better cops. Everyone should really try to stick together and work has a team and make FMPD the agency it should be and I believe it still is THE BEST DAMN AGENCY IN THE 5 COUNTY AREA..

04-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Well unfortunately Sgt. Lehman we don't have any cops cop supervisors left here at FMPD. You and the crew from the buy out were the last of the hard working, respected, "officer would do anything for" supervisors. Its hard not to look back at those days, we miss you guys everyday. However a new page has turned here at FMPD. Now you have the VM back stabbers, the MR war stories, JG snitchers, BO and RM micro managers, and the list goes on.....The sad truth is we have no cops cop supervisors anymore. What we have now is ladder climbers, one's who want you to produce enough stats to make them shine on the 3rd floor. The only saving grace we still have is the one's who still have a spine and are rigid against the conformist regime. The one's who are one hel* of a cop but yet don't pour a pitcher of kool aid every day before they come into work. There are even LT's that lost their way. What happened to JB?? He was one of the best Sgts ever, now from what I hear is that he isn't even involved with his shift anymore, his shifts morale is horrible. We have a select number of very good officers. The rest are kool aid drinking, bus throwing, snitching, a$$ kissing individuals who should of never been employed here to begin with. Its going to be a sad state of affairs when the economy turns around and 90% of the good officers leave, leaving only the polished turds. A great agency with a terrible and pathetic management to spoil it all. A real shame.... :roll:

04-04-2010, 06:17 PM
I have to say that the last three entrys on this site are the ones that all you scared writers should take to heart. All of should just shut your darn mouths and do your job. It is true back in the day we would handle each situation with each other and kept the Brass out of it. I was one of those supervisors that would listen to problems with other officers and then speak to that officer and most of the time well hell all the time the problem was handled. I do see that some supervisors are out for themselves and should be more involved with what they can do for there troops and how to make them better cops. Everyone should really try to stick together and work has a team and make FMPD the agency it should be and I believe it still is THE BEST darn AGENCY IN THE 5 COUNTY AREA..

Sarge...shoulda proof read that before submitting....

04-05-2010, 11:31 PM
If their is anything I can do for anyone at FMPD like, help new supervisors learn how to build moral, help Officers get ready for the next level and keep the respect of their peers, or just be a outside person who can offer advise or just listen to you vent. Most of you know how to get a hold of me if not I am sure you can find out how. I loved FMPD while I was their and a large percent of the people there also. I want all of you to work together and if I can help I am willing. All be safe its f-ing crazy on the streets.