PDA

View Full Version : I have seen the light.

03-13-2010, 05:29 PM
I always thought it was a waste of manpower to have Hobbs in Homeland Security, especially after they moved out a Sergeant saying they didnt need one, then promoted Hobbs and left him there, but I am a changed man.

After his thorough and insightful weather forcest this week sent out on office e-mail, I am not convinced that a Sergeant is absolutely necessary in that position.

Thanks Hobbs.. without you there, I may have been caught in the rain unexpectedly.

03-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Just remember if caught in rain unexpectedly Hobbs has a emergency shelter he carries on his person on all times. Its called a B.E.L.L.Y. unit and is located just above his belt buckle. Due to advanced culinary engineering he can keep anything up to APC size dry.

03-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Obviously, you are jealous!!! Just because the man set a goal, then achieved it, you make fun of him. You had the same opportunity he had, study harder next time!!!

03-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Obviously, you are jealous!!! Just because the man set a goal, then achieved it, you make fun of him. You had the same opportunity he had, study harder next time!!!

The above quote is an example of what an Aiken post looks like. They forgot to include a "Powell is bad... mmmkay" this time though. I'm sure they'll make up for it soon enough.

03-13-2010, 10:42 PM

The above quote is an example of what an Aiken post looks like. They forgot to include a "Powell is bad... mmmkay" this time though. I'm sure they'll make up for it soon enough.

Well if it is a Aiken post, it sure is true! The promotion process was equal, everyone had the same opportunity! I don't get the Powell bit?

03-14-2010, 01:59 AM
you say the promotions were fair, but you don't really know. The Admin could have crunched some numbers to get a couple of their boys up near the top.

03-14-2010, 02:10 AM
you say the promotions were fair, but you don't really know. The Admin could have crunched some numbers to get a couple of their boys up near the top.
...and there were 5 gunmen in the Kennedy assassination, aliens shot down the space shuttle and the government took down the twin towers.

03-14-2010, 03:15 AM

YES, I say the promotions were fair! I truly believe they were! Please tell me how, "The Admin could have crunched some numbers to get a couple of their boys up near the top"? I do think this was possible, but I will gladly listen to your explanations of how this could have occurred?

03-14-2010, 05:01 AM
With Hobbs eating dinner at Aiken's house every week, is it that hard to believe that he go an advance look at the test and interview questions? Its easy to score well when you have a couple weeks to prepare answers.

03-14-2010, 10:01 PM
With Hobbs eating dinner at Aiken's house every week, is it that hard to believe that he go an advance look at the test and interview questions? Its easy to score well when you have a couple weeks to prepare answers.

This sounds very much like a "hunch!" Do you have anything else to go on? Or is this just your "gut" feeling? Have you actually seen Hobbs "eating dinner at Aiken's house every week?" Do you know the process by which the test was developed and secured prior to being used? I do, and I know what you are alleging is not possible!

03-14-2010, 11:07 PM
I think the Sheriff should hire an attorney, sue this website and get the IP address of every person who has blogged negative or false information about the employees. Then he should post a list of all of them so everyone would know who all of the unhappy people are and the lies and BS they are spreading. That would be fun :devil:

03-15-2010, 12:20 AM
I think the Sheriff should hire an attorney, sue this website and get the IP address of every person who has blogged negative or false information about the employees.

That is a great idea. The sheriff, an elected official, should seek to sue anyone who questions or criticizes him or his policies. To Hell with that rotten First Amendment! :roll:

I pray that you aren't a LEO since you aren't capable of grasping that you are swearing to uphold the entire US Constitution and not just the parts you like.

03-15-2010, 12:47 AM
I think the Sheriff should hire an attorney, sue this website and get the IP address of every person who has blogged negative or false information about the employees. Then he should post a list of all of them so everyone would know who all of the unhappy people are and the lies and BS they are spreading. That would be fun :devil:
I thought the sheriff has an attorney, isnt she the one he dubbed colonel so no one could raise their voice to her because she out ranked them? So let him sue but let me give you a clue elected officials are fair game, next clue first amendment so sue it wont get him far , if he cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

03-15-2010, 10:12 AM
Just remember if caught in rain unexpectedly Hobbs has a emergency shelter he carries on his person on all times. Its called a B.E.L.L.Y. unit and is located just above his belt buckle. Due to advanced culinary engineering he can keep anything up to APC size dry.

Now that is some kinda funny.

03-15-2010, 03:48 PM
I thought the sheriff has an attorney, isnt she the one he dubbed colonel so no one could raise their voice to her because she out ranked them? So let him sue but let me give you a clue elected officials are fair game, next clue first amendment so sue it wont get him far , if he cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Well we know you definitely don't work here, because she was promoted to commander over a month ago...

On the Hobbnob conversation... You people should thank god he is in homeland security... Who wants to work for HIM??? I can only imagine the power trips he would have assigned to a shift. But, it is a fact he eats with them frequently... Just ask Andy himself, he's the one who brags about it anyways...