PDA

View Full Version : The best...............Enough Said

03-11-2010, 01:03 AM
I, I, I, I am the best thing that has ever happened to BC. Well, if you really want to know; I, I, I, I am the best thing that has ever happened to SPD. Well, if you really must know; I, I, I, I am the best thing to law enforcement.........Period. I, I, I, I am the new 2D4: Sergeant Extrodinaire.

The most difficult part of being sooooooo damn GREAT is I, I, I, I am surrounded by such imbiciles, the poor wretched nitwits that call themselves Officers, or, the how can I word it group that call themselves Stupidvisors & think that they know better than yours truly; the Queen of Mean. None of them that would be able to pass a real promotional exam, using outside, credible testing standards, the way I, I, I, I did. Oh, by the way, did I, I, I, I mention that I, I, I, I was #1 on the BC Sergeants list, not a big surprise.

Now, If I, I, I, I can convince the Lieutenant to switch me to the other side, I, I, I, I will destroy any Hollywood moron that gets in my Detail way. If anything, I, I, I, I am soooooo FANTASTIC that I, I, I, I can work the Paradise single-handedly & do a better job then a dozen of you hollywood stooges put together.

I, I, I, I am sorry that I, I, I, I have to cut this soooooooo short, but I, I, I, I need to look at myself in the mirror for the 10th time today & just see what Greatness looks like.

To all my adoring minions, I, I, I, I will be watching you

03-11-2010, 05:07 PM
I, I, I, I am the best thing that has ever happened to BC. Well, if you really want to know; I, I, I, I am the best thing that has ever happened to SPD. Well, if you really must know; I, I, I, I am the best thing to law enforcement.........Period. I, I, I, I am the new 2D4: Sergeant Extrodinairehave

The most difficult part of being sooooooo darn GREAT is I, I, I, I am surrounded by such imbiciles, the poor wretched nitwits that call themselves Officers, or, the how can I word it group that call themselves Stupidvisors & think that they know better than yours truly; the Queen of Mean. None of them that would be able to pass a real promotional exam, using outside, credible testing standards, the way I, I, I, I did. Oh, by the way, did I, I, I, I mention that I, I, I, I was #1 on the BC Sergeants list, not a big surprise.

Now, If I, I, I, I can convince the Lieutenant to switch me to the other side, I, I, I, I will destroy any Hollywood moron that gets in my Detail way. If anything, I, I, I, I am soooooo FANTASTIC that I, I, I, I can work the Paradise single-handedly & do a better job then a dozen of you hollywood stooges put together.

I, I, I, I am sorry that I, I, I, I have to cut this soooooooo short, but I, I, I, I need to look at myself in the mirror for the 10th time today & just see what Greatness looks like.

To all my adoring minions, I, I, I, I will be watching you We know William didn't hire you he would have made you a captain.
William (aka will) tell us about the shooting in hollywood, were you a hero, tell us, but don't lie. Just tell the story.

03-11-2010, 06:18 PM
I, I, I, I am the best thing that has ever happened to BC. Well, if you really want to know; I, I, I, I am the best thing that has ever happened to SPD. Well, if you really must know; I, I, I, I am the best thing to law enforcement.........Period. I, I, I, I am the new 2D4: Sergeant Extrodinaire.

The most difficult part of being sooooooo darn GREAT is I, I, I, I am surrounded by such imbiciles, the poor wretched nitwits that call themselves Officers, or, the how can I word it group that call themselves Stupidvisors & think that they know better than yours truly; the Queen of Mean. None of them that would be able to pass a real promotional exam, using outside, credible testing standards, the way I, I, I, I did. Oh, by the way, did I, I, I, I mention that I, I, I, I was #1 on the BC Sergeants list, not a big surprise.

To all my adoring minions, I, I, I, I will be watching you

Perfect yourself before working on others.

extraordinaire
imbeciles
than